Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 08:39:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 132 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] xxxxx  (Read 175929 times)
wcxofficial (OP)

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 01:34:33 AM

If the referral link is placed on the fanpage , so there is a violation with your rule ?

That's fine.
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dotcomedy

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2017, 01:38:18 AM

Do we know how many tokens will exist? Knowing the USD price is only helpful if we know the ICO structure.
dipphong

Activity: 365
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 02:42:09 AM

If the referral link is placed on the fanpage , so there is a violation with your rule ?

That's fine.
When will you stop playing the WCX token?
Lucasgabd
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1114

There's no need to be upset

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 04:17:11 AM

Any bounty for twitter?
Rt's. Etc?
How to be sure that my refferal
Link is working?

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
darkistorrik

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 05:28:18 AM

So, on the page №39 wcxofficial says that "Currently around 11% of those are still unverified emails, so potentially spam." Same page №42 "No, you won't receive a notification. Unfortunately notifying spam accounts will result in them changing up their tactics, which leads to more spam, which is counter-effective."
In connection with the above, there was a question from Joking313 "Ok, is there a way though that i can verify to make sure that i haven't been flagged for spam, because i have gotten a good amount of referrals and i just want to make sure i wasn't accidentally flagged or that someone didn't misuse my link."
Answer wcxofficial "Yes! You can reach out to hello@wcex.co and they can check that for you."

I became interested in this because at the moment I had 531 friends from whom I personally know about 420-460 (where I wrote a comment where I told in detail whom I invited), the rest is via social networks, etc.
I wrote a letter hello@wcex.co.
Answer -
Hello,
I don't have that information right now. It will be available at the end before the ICO.
Best regards,
Paul Kaplan
Customer Support, WCX

So I want to know a few things:
1) On what basis will the team block accounts? (The technical side is described in detail), I am not satisfied with the statement that it is secret (describe in general terms, but in detail);
2) Why do different responses from company officials - wcxofficial (11% of unacknowledged letters for spam), hello@wcex.co (It is not possible to check for spam to the end);
3) It looks unfair for me - I have 531 friends, of which I can confirm about 460 (more precisely, they can do it themselves), if in the remaining 71 registered spam are found (just some kind of idiot spammed my link) then why will you block the account Immediately - i.e. Legally it is possible to confirm the overwhelming majority (that everything is honest), but what percentage of those registered can be generally spammed by a bad person whom I do not know and nobody knows (just a spammer on the network);
4) Why can not I check my account now? I because of the team's response about the impossibility of verification because of the uncertainty I will not invite anyone else (I wanted to pay through the official channels in social networks for advertising - there were about 1,000 friends left until the end).
5) Notifications are required before blocking - and if I want to challenge the lock, for example the situation as described above - though 460 people can send their photos and confirm their identity ...
Now in my opinion it looks disgusting - the team does not notify about the blocking, does not say the verification technology (just that it is "unique"), the official response from the team of 2 different - on verification, impossibility of verification before the end (WTF), justify why it is not possible, nothing Prevents the team before the ICO to say to large accounts (with a large number of invited), then they are blocked without explaining anything ... How much I love this project, but all together looks like a fraud.
I'm waiting for detailed, well-informed explanations from the official team! Undecided

I am still alive.
jaceefrost

Activity: 826
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 05:59:51 AM

Any bounty for twitter?
Rt's. Etc?
Link is working?
Signup bounties only. All bounty is available in OP. 
btw, I forgot to mention I didn't received the email verification and so my account still appears to be unverified.  I forgot to send a support email about this. I've checked spam and it's not there either.
wcxofficial (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 06:09:45 AM

So, on the page №39 wcxofficial says that "Currently around 11% of those are still unverified emails, so potentially spam." Same page №42 "No, you won't receive a notification. Unfortunately notifying spam accounts will result in them changing up their tactics, which leads to more spam, which is counter-effective."
In connection with the above, there was a question from Joking313 "Ok, is there a way though that i can verify to make sure that i haven't been flagged for spam, because i have gotten a good amount of referrals and i just want to make sure i wasn't accidentally flagged or that someone didn't misuse my link."
Answer wcxofficial "Yes! You can reach out to hello@wcex.co and they can check that for you."

I became interested in this because at the moment I had 531 friends from whom I personally know about 420-460 (where I wrote a comment where I told in detail whom I invited), the rest is via social networks, etc.
I wrote a letter hello@wcex.co.
Answer -
Hello,
I don't have that information right now. It will be available at the end before the ICO.
Best regards,
Paul Kaplan
Customer Support, WCX

So I want to know a few things:
1) On what basis will the team block accounts? (The technical side is described in detail), I am not satisfied with the statement that it is secret (describe in general terms, but in detail);
2) Why do different responses from company officials - wcxofficial (11% of unacknowledged letters for spam), hello@wcex.co (It is not possible to check for spam to the end);
3) It looks unfair for me - I have 531 friends, of which I can confirm about 460 (more precisely, they can do it themselves), if in the remaining 71 registered spam are found (just some kind of idiot spammed my link) then why will you block the account Immediately - i.e. Legally it is possible to confirm the overwhelming majority (that everything is honest), but what percentage of those registered can be generally spammed by a bad person whom I do not know and nobody knows (just a spammer on the network);
4) Why can not I check my account now? I because of the team's response about the impossibility of verification because of the uncertainty I will not invite anyone else (I wanted to pay through the official channels in social networks for advertising - there were about 1,000 friends left until the end).
5) Notifications are required before blocking - and if I want to challenge the lock, for example the situation as described above - though 460 people can send their photos and confirm their identity ...
Now in my opinion it looks disgusting - the team does not notify about the blocking, does not say the verification technology (just that it is "unique"), the official response from the team of 2 different - on verification, impossibility of verification before the end (WTF), justify why it is not possible, nothing Prevents the team before the ICO to say to large accounts (with a large number of invited), then they are blocked without explaining anything ... How much I love this project, but all together looks like a fraud.
I'm waiting for detailed, well-informed explanations from the official team! Undecided

1) Spam emails are a minority. As long as your referrals aren't from pay-to-click sites, task workers, automation, etc. you're fine.

2) 11% of emails are unverified. That does not necessarily mean they are spam, we were just putting that figure out there. Some of those could be spam. Vice versa, some of the verified emails can be spam too. We won't notify spam accounts because that would cause them to change their spam tactics which would be counter-productive.

3) Spam is not the same as unverified. Unverified simply means the person did not yet click on the verification email link.

4) As a referrer, you're fine. If your link is shared through spam methods as described in the site footer, the people that are referred through those methods are tagged. Your account is not.

Any bounty for twitter?
Rt's. Etc?
Link is working?
Signup bounties only. All bounty is available in OP. 
btw, I forgot to mention I didn't received the email verification and so my account still appears to be unverified.  I forgot to send a support email about this. I've checked spam and it's not there either.

Please reach out to hello@wcex.co for assistance!
easyrimka

Activity: 518
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 06:14:45 AM

hi wcxofficial , you said this week the whitepaper will be published, right ? wich day ? is there some public beta for the exchange where we can sign in / or just look ?
wcxofficial (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 06:16:33 AM

hi wcxofficial , you said this week the whitepaper will be published, right ? wich day ? is there some public beta for the exchange where we can sign in / or just look ?

Whitepaper is coming later this week. We'll also release a beta signup area where you can apply to join our private beta program.
malekbaba
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026

SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 06:25:12 AM

Whitepaper is coming later this week. We'll also release a beta signup area where you can apply to join our private beta program.

I referred some people to wcx and they joined using my ref link but I have only received 3 ref so far. I know at least 10+ people joined under me. What a mess !!!
LocTan

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 06:26:59 AM

Hello WCX. I come from Vietnam, how to withdraw money from WCX to Vietnam? (WCX => VND) Thank you
krokd

Activity: 4

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 08:18:14 AM

Is it possible to use a link of the form, for example, https://wcex.co/?ref=baQI6ru&lang=ru - with the language?
Johnny00

Activity: 896
Merit: 553

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 10:19:46 AM
Last edit: August 01, 2017, 11:15:42 AM by Johnny00

Over 150k signups. At this point In time it's best to lock it for new people. It seems it's all spammers and a lot don't care about the project. This will become over saturated and create pressure on the price

|
We plan to invest over
$1 billion in the regulated, licensed,
and legal businesses to build the IOB Mesh
|
Same Token,IOB
Multiple Regulated
Security Token
ICOs Across the World.
|
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
GITHUB
REDDIT
中文电报群
MEDIUM
BITCOINTALK
LINKEDIN
VPA1983

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 10:25:32 AM

Can I buy tokens or not???
Someone47

Activity: 146

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 10:26:26 AM

Over 150k signups. At this point I time it's best to lock it for new people. It seems it's all spammers and a lot don't care about the project. This will become over saturated and create pressure on the price
Yes I agree. if you absolutely still have the desire to give a reward for marketing purposes please keep it very low like 5 WCX or something
It's also not issue to stop it now and do the audit.
Make new campaigns for promotion.
I've seen hundreds of posts from people saying will the wcx spam ever stop and those sorts of complaints.
why? because ppl post the links on social media everywhere
it's time to stop this part of the promotion and start another more creative one
looking forward!!!

سلام
JoshuaT

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 10:32:34 AM

Can I buy tokens or not???

Not.

Not right now.

Not until you can in September.
K5Canada

Activity: 143

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 11:35:21 AM

Hello,
I just registered on the site and I'm interested to see where this project will head on in the future. I just read the French translation and it's rather good overall. Nevertheless, there are some mistakes/typos with minor improvements that could be done to bring it to the next level.

Should I register as a translator or just wait for the "reader proof" promo coming soon? Thank you for your time.

P.S I don't have enough spare time to translate all the stuff but I have enough to review the "French" translations.

The Best List of Faucets for Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dash and Dogecoin.
http://www.cashfaucets.com
xinzark
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 12:17:57 PM

Just want to know, Can i advertise my referral link to some of the bitcoin faucets not as a task but as a banner ?
icyvolcano

Activity: 11

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 02:16:20 PM

Hi I have some questions:
(1) I've registered, but how may I check my account that I really get 50 WCX?
(2) Where may I download the white paper and view the profiles of team members?
K5Canada

Activity: 143

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 02:43:13 PM

Hi I have some questions:
(1) I've registered, but how may I check my account that I really get 50 WCX?
(2) Where may I download the white paper and view the profiles of team members?

1) Just sign-in and look under "Your Balance".
2) The white paper and profiles are not available to us yet...

The Best List of Faucets for Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dash and Dogecoin.
http://www.cashfaucets.com
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 132 »
  Print  

Jump to: