Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2019, 04:11:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.18.0 [Torrent] (New!)

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] WCX – Digital currency exchange built by ex Apple engineers  (Read 174311 times)
Yurickz

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

To the Moon!

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 07:42:34 PM

Sounds promising. Can't wait to see it coming. But isn't 100$ for 5 friends register it's too high?
Seems a bit steep, but as an ICO I imagine they have gotten lots of funding and this is an easy and fast way to promote their product. I would guess after they hit so many signups they will decrease the reward.

Ahah just saw it in one of their posts "There is a cap for this as it counts as part of "pre-ICO promotional activity" - more details about this will be released in the coming days along with ICO fund distribution."

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
cryptosecurity

Activity: 109

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 07:48:53 PM

I got my reward and I say hats off to you! so solid. got BTC and tokens! the more WCX I can get the better. Can we please have a program that pays us in WCX rather than BTC only? In fact can we opt in for 50:50 WCX and BTC? Thats what I'ma opt in for if I can Grin
dashingriddler
Legendary

Activity: 1258
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 08:06:05 PM

I like the sounds of this token and alt coin exchange.

Received as well. I thank you very much for this.

And I also seen a post on steemit about this with an additional giveaway in 100,000 tokens.
So you guys are for real and doing all the promoting you can get this launch off the ground and at the right time when all this soft & hard fork, BitCoinCash(BCC) nonsense is out of the way.

Congratulations and hoping for all the best with this new exchange in September! Wink

CENTRA

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████████████████▄▄
      ▄███████▀▀         ▀▀███████▄
    ▄█████▀                  ▀██████
   █████▀      ▄▄▄█████▄▄      ▀█████▄
  █████     ▄██████████████▄     ▀████▄
 █████     ██████▀▀  ▀▀██████▄    ▀████
▐████     █████          █████     █████
█████    ▐████                     ▐████
█████    █████                     ▐████
█████     █████          ▄████▌    █████
 ████▌    ▀█████▄▄    ▄▄█████▀    ▄████▌
 ▀████▄     ▀██████████████▀     ▄████▀
  ▀█████▄     `▀████████▀▀     ▄█████▀
   `██████▄                  ▄██████
     ▀███████▄▄          ▄▄███████▀
       ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████████████▀▀

ujason

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 08:07:42 PM

I think this project is extremely intriguing and potentially worth investing in. The profit sharing system seems pretty cool, will it be set up like staking system?

I would really like to know more about the people on the team and behind this project, is that something that can be released?

I am really interested in the project and campaign your team is running gives me faith in WCX. I believe WXC could possibly make a difference in the way we use crypto.

jt byte

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 08:10:30 PM

So th epre-ico sale is in September and the launch of the exchange (fully operational) is in begging of October.
Correct in this timeline?
I am speculating of course because we all know these get over shot and delays happen to get everything working correctly and without any issues to can arise to the user of the platform.
supercops

Activity: 597
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 08:13:08 PM

Excellent way to do this and to organize an ico as opposed to what others have done in just mashing one together and rushing it out the door.
In your last post.
ICO fund distribution.
Do you have a bounty program already in place or just for the pre-sale of the tokens is what you meant? Undecided

▄███▄
       ▄████████
    ▄██████▀▀▀███
 ▄██████▀      ▀▀███▄
▀▀███████▄▄       ▀██▀
    ▀████████▄▄
       ▀█████████▄
          ▀▀████████▄
  ▄██▄▄       ▀▀███████▄▄
 ▀███▄▄      ▄██████▀
    ███▄▄▄██████▀
       ████████▀
          ▀███▀
.Sobit.[
▄▄████████▄▄
▄███▀▀      ▀▀███▄
▄██▀              ▀██▄
▄██              ▄▄▄ ██▄
▄██         ▄▄▄██████  ██▄
██    ▄▄▄███████▀████   ██
██ ▀█████████▀ ▄████    ██
██    ▀████▀ ▄██████    ██
██       ▀ ▄███████     ██
▀██        ██▀█████    ██▀
▀██       █   ▀██    ██▀
▀██▄              ▄██▀
▀███▄▄      ▄▄███▀
▀▀████████▀▀
CN - EN
⬢  Twitter
⬢  Facebook
⬢  Reddit
]
ujason

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 08:14:10 PM

The promotion statement is quite clear to me.
Is the 40 comment limit per user or per the entire board. Thanks
macedoniantable

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 08:18:51 PM

The promotion statement is quite clear to me.
Is the 40 comment limit per user or per the entire board. Thanks
You mean it "isn't" to clear to you. Tongue

It means 40 comments in total for this new round and not person.
That would be insane to give $88 worth of bitcoin per person for posting 40 comments on here.

Come on now.
Think about it! Roll Eyes
west man4

Activity: 21

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 08:29:42 PM

I will like to think this is the best way to do a ico for an exchange.
Because I was watching NVO doing theirs and it did not appeal to me what so ever.
So I hope you learned from their mistakes in when you plan on selling your ico tokens and then when you finally do release your exchange to the public to use.
Lionidas

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 08:32:13 PM

Received the payment and will be participating in the ico presale since now I see you guys are legit and sincere about your project with coming through with keeping your word.

Thanks alot to the wcx team! Grin
somacoin

Activity: 448
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2017, 08:32:25 PM

I confirm too, received Bitcoin! thank you.

another question that came to my mind today, from where will you legally operate? will you be based in the United States or in Europe or elsewhere? Sorry if this has already been answered, couldn't find it.

Cheers!
umhhppp

Activity: 67

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 08:36:00 PM

I like the outcome of your replies to all who put their feedback on here for you to evaluate.

I also received my payment from you for the 1 comment I made.
But I noticed you paid for multiple comments to the same person. Undecided
Why is that allowed?
Wouldn't it be better to just pay them once and let others put in their own feedback for you and your crew to look at and maybe change your efforts towards the exchange launch date? Embarrassed
Bambulee

Activity: 532
Merit: 297

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 08:37:37 PM

I received my btc for posting as well. thank you
August1

Activity: 22

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 08:38:53 PM

you must already have some nice funds to spend if you're able to pay out $12 per comment here.
Not sure if I have seen that before! I think that's pretty dope. It would be awesome to see more campaigns that create more value. How about artwork bounties and the likes? Wink Good luck folks
somacoin

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2017, 08:40:43 PM

Suggestion: add some restrictions to your campaign. Only allow Sr members+ or Full Members+ to participate in the Bitcointalk promo and allow only 2 posts per person maximum or something per round. So that the reward is spread out nicely Smiley What do you think my fellow participants? Got to cut spam and foster valuable discussions. You should also manually select posts and decide if they should receive the pay out or not
cryptohome

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2017, 08:40:52 PM

Hey, I posted the twitter ad...does it result in any bounty?  Handle: cryptohome

BTC: 1FbWf8vJzTenJbqZ1EPQToqGG1iPck4j9i

QRIP calls yielded 3400% gains and an average portfolio gains of 930+% in 2 months!
Still FREE to join, no catch!
GAMORA

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 08:41:51 PM

Reserve Filipino translation.

previous works: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1xWQlUSUu954750gXlw_fAC6HWG3LkVpifG652vkXXA8/edit?usp=drivesdk

Btw, I'm just starting viewing what this project it and so far it foes look good seeing as how you are planning to give 10x more less fee but how will you actially do it? Exchanges usually earn by fees, that'll mean less revenue. Will that be able to sustain the project?

any other plans for promotions and other bounties?

Thanks jaceefrost, PMed you for Filipino translation.

We're able to provide much lower fees because most of the exchanges out there are overcharging tremendously. The net fee for Bittrex for example is 0.5% per trade. WCX will be under 0.1% and market makers are paid, instead of charged, when they trade.

Current exchanges seem to be run inefficiently and unprofessionally, or mismanaged, which is why we see this as an opportunity to offer a professional, at-cost, client-focused exchange. The fees are too high, or the customer support sucks, or deposits/withdrawals take forever, or the trading engine lags, among other things.

We will have pre-ICO bounties as well as bonuses for early buyers of WCX tokens.

Greetings.  You describe that you can provide a low percentage of fees and the like, in any case, you still understand that there are risks of incurring a financial loss.  As for the support service, then I agree with you, but here there is guilt as a person and many other factors (electricity, hardware, program, hacking, Ddos attack)
magemist

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 08:45:25 PM

a gateway, to tansfer fiat money direktly from SEPA for example, would be nice. So that you can easy buy altcoins witout bitcoins.

Fiat integration is on our roadmap for 2018.

Will the bitcoin wallet be disabled on updates to be done due to the 1 or 2 forks happening soon?
This is what other exchanges are doing suspending any deposits or withdrawals don on these dates.
Yobit has announced doing this so I am wondering is yours?

Applied for the promotional constructive commenting as well. Wink

WCX is set to launch on 10.10.17 so the upcoming (eventual) bitcoin soft/hard fork will not influence the exchange or customer wallets.
Ah alright then.

It seems you were anticipating this hard fork and BIP148/BIP91 on the miners affecting the sends all a long.
Very heads up and intuitive of your developers to keep tabs on!

Received your payment to. Thanks!
ZhuldyzKaladinova

Activity: 289

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 08:45:53 PM

Suggestion: add some restrictions to your campaign. Only allow Sr members+ or Full Members+ to participate in the Bitcointalk promo and allow only 2 posts per person maximum or something per round. So that the reward is spread out nicely Smiley What do you think my fellow participants? Got to cut spam and foster valuable discussions. You should also manually select posts and decide if they should receive the pay out or not

if they do that i can't participate because i'm a junior member but anyhow I it's a good proposal for the future I guess...
either way "apple and wall street team" so if this is a real deal then it's going to be a huge thing
seems like pre alpha time now and we are earliest adopters Smiley nice to think that way Smiley
Bambulee

Activity: 532
Merit: 297

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 08:48:09 PM

Hey, I posted the twitter ad...does it result in any bounty?  Handle: cryptohome

BTC: 1FbWf8vJzTenJbqZ1EPQToqGG1iPck4j9i

twitter amound will arrived later not yet.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 137 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.