Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:49:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PRE-SALE 30% BONUS] MASS Token - Masternode And Staking Service  (Read 29164 times)
self1sch

Activity: 219
Merit: 100

https://foxtrading.io/?ref=xykdazw8

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 02:23:00 AM

Why does the website suddenly say 0% sold?  Huh

ardani332

Activity: 481
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 02:50:55 AM

same question
I hope dev update soon for detile info
because I want joined for invest

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
UniqueUsername

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 03:04:10 AM

Seems they are -2 GMT and they have ended the presale on midnight their time. 4069737 way before the 408xxxx block.
Also says presale is over on mass.cloud, looks like 20% bonus coming up in a couple of hours.
masstoken

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2017, 03:16:44 AM

Long and the short:
Pre-sale is over, all funds are safe. More information to come in the next day.

masstoken

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2017, 03:41:43 AM

TLDR; Pre-sale was ended prematurely, all of your funds are completely safe. More details coming soon.

For the same email but in PDF to verify on the site:

https://mass.cloud/HappyEnding.pdf

On Wednesday, July 19th, 2017, an exploit was found in Parity’s multisig wallets. This exploit allowed anyone to take control over said wallet and perform any regular function, including transferring ether and killing the wallet. The presale contract that was launched had a multisig wallet that was vulnerable: https://etherscan.io/address/0x63c0f17c1f72e1315e3d4f8a89a37d95f1314793#readContract

Due to the nature of the presale contract, it was impossible to change the contract owner or outgoing address where the funds are sent. Once we learned of this exploit, we suspended all advertising and contacted the White Hat Group as well as other key Ethereum experts on our next steps. We were given a contract to be used to buy out the remaining presale and end it all in one fell swoop, sadly, we were not able to secure enough funding to completely buy it out. In the interim, we had a server setup and running performing the following:
•  Check if the presale contract is sold out. If it is, takeover the wallet, call endPreSale, and get the funds out of the wallet in one block.
•  Check if the presale contract had < 1000 Ethereum left to sell. If it did, we’d call the aforementioned contract to buy it out, end the presale, and recover the funds in one block.
•  Check if the current block is within 5 blocks of the presale ended. If it was, it would start sending commands to a contract to start the recovery process without the use of any extra funds.

Due to the exploit, we were unable to publicly announce anything since anyone could have come in and simply killed the multisig wallet, thus locking the funds in the contract forever. Instead, we contacted trusted parties to try and secure funds to try and buy the contract out.

At 10:15pm EST, July 24, 2017, the presale contract was sold out and drained in one block. At first, we assumed the party responsible was not working with our interests in mind and had come to the conclusion that the funds were lost. Several minutes later we received an email from a white hat hacker that submitted proof they had the funds and are willing to return them in full. We are still working with this person to secure the funds, but steps must be taken to ensure that both parties are who they say they are.

Regardless of your opinion of Ethereum, this only proves there are a lot of good people in the community that want to help out in any way they can. More updates to follow as we receive them.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us here, or on Telegram or Slack, or IRC.

As always, thank you again for your support.

Faeryl

Activity: 136

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 03:45:31 AM

Thank you for clueing us in Mass, it was a stressful time in telegram, but we all got through it.

Any news on whether the pre sale will be extended, or just finished and move to the ICO.
masstoken

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2017, 03:53:10 AM

Thank you for clueing us in Mass, it was a stressful time in telegram, but we all got through it.

Any news on whether the pre sale will be extended, or just finished and move to the ICO.

We will be discussing that with the community in the next few days. All we care about at the moment is that users funds are safe.

darkenedsoul

Activity: 336

Genesis Team™

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2017, 04:05:15 AM

We will be discussing that with the community in the next few days. All we care about at the moment is that users funds are safe.

Couldn't agree more. Phew. Thank you for the updates.

azmojo

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 06:12:37 AM

I say no. Roll the funds over to main sale. People need to learn not to procrastinate.

▄▄
     ▄███
    █████
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄
███████████████████
█████     ▀▀█████████              ███████████▄    ███████████  ████      ███      ████      ██████████▄     ▄██████████▄
█████         ▀███████             ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████     ███     ██████     ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████            ██████             ███        ███  ███          ██████    ███    ███  ███    ███       ██   ███        ███
███▀            ██████             ███        ███  █████████    ███ ███   ███    ███  ███    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███        ███
█▀              ██████             ███        ███  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███  ███  ███   ███    ███   ██████████▀    ███        ███
                ██████             ███        ███  ███          ███   ███ ███   ██████████   ███  ▀███▄     ███        ███
              ▄███████             ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███    ██████  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ███    ▀███▄   ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████
          ▄▄█████████              ███████████▀    ███████████  ███     █████  ███      ███  ███      ▀███   ▀██████████▀
 █████████████████
▄████████████████▀
█████████████▀▀
    █████
    ███▀
    ▀▀
|CRYPTOCURRENCY WALLET AND
WORLDWIDE DEBIT CARDS         ||
                               ▄▄▄▄
                             ▄██████▄
    ██████████████████████████▀ ▄▄ ▀█████████
    ██                     ███  █   ███    ██
  ▄███████████████████████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████████████████████████
████▀                                       ▀████
███                                           ███
███                    ███████▄               ███
███   ▄█████████▄      ██    ▀██        ▄████████
███   ██       ██              ██      ██▀    ███
███   ██  ███  ██              ██      ██  ██ ███
███   ██       ██      ██    ▄██       ██▄    ███
███   ▀█████████▀      ███████▀         ▀████████
███                                           ███
███     ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██        ███
███      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██       ███
████▄                                       ▄████
 ███████████████████████████████████████████████
  ▀███████████████████████████████████████████▀
|
masstoken

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2017, 06:38:31 AM

I say no. Roll the funds over to main sale. People need to learn not to procrastinate.

LOL... that is one view.. another is maybe people should procrastinate more when it comes to these things Smiley

CryptoXMan

Activity: 119

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 07:23:16 AM

I read the ICO page, do we not get MASS token for 1 year or will they be distributed soon?
cryptowizard_93

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 07:53:42 AM

TLDR; Pre-sale was ended prematurely, all of your funds are completely safe. More details coming soon.

On Wednesday, July 19th, 2017, an exploit was found in Parity’s multisig wallets. This exploit allowed anyone to take control over said wallet and perform any regular function, including transferring ether and killing the wallet. The presale contract that was launched had a multisig wallet that was vulnerable: https://etherscan.io/address/0x63c0f17c1f72e1315e3d4f8a89a37d95f1314793#readContract

Due to the nature of the presale contract, it was impossible to change the contract owner or outgoing address where the funds are sent. Once we learned of this exploit, we suspended all advertising and contacted the White Hat Group as well as other key Ethereum experts on our next steps. We were given a contract to be used to buy out the remaining presale and end it all in one fell swoop, sadly, we were not able to secure enough funding to completely buy it out. In the interim, we had a server setup and running performing the following:
•  Check if the presale contract is sold out. If it is, takeover the wallet, call endPreSale, and get the funds out of the wallet in one block.
•  Check if the presale contract had < 1000 Ethereum left to sell. If it did, we’d call the aforementioned contract to buy it out, end the presale, and recover the funds in one block.
•  Check if the current block is within 5 blocks of the presale ended. If it was, it would start sending commands to a contract to start the recovery process without the use of any extra funds.

Due to the exploit, we were unable to publicly announce anything since anyone could have come in and simply killed the multisig wallet, thus locking the funds in the contract forever. Instead, we contacted trusted parties to try and secure funds to try and buy the contract out.

At 10:15pm EST, July 24, 2017, the presale contract was sold out and drained in one block. At first, we assumed the party responsible was not working with our interests in mind and had come to the conclusion that the funds were lost. Several minutes later we received an email from a white hat hacker that submitted proof they had the funds and are willing to return them in full. We are still working with this person to secure the funds, but steps must be taken to ensure that both parties are who they say they are.

Regardless of your opinion of Ethereum, this only proves there are a lot of good people in the community that want to help out in any way they can. More updates to follow as we receive them.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us here, or on Telegram or Slack, or IRC.

I am glad you were able to keep the funds safe! Its a bumemr because I missed the pre-sale by a few hours! Any chance that it will be open again?

Thanks!
masstoken

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2017, 08:55:06 AM

I read the ICO page, do we not get MASS token for 1 year or will they be distributed soon?

they are distributed during the ico.. the 1 year old is ONLY for the devs share

masstoken

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2017, 08:56:47 AM

I am glad you were able to keep the funds safe! Its a bumemr because I missed the pre-sale by a few hours! Any chance that it will be open again?

Thanks!

we are talking with the community to determine if we should do the remainder presale

luyulaile

Activity: 120

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 08:57:37 AM

Any bounty?
I want to reserve Chinese translation

thanks

UNetwork (UUU)
Join  NOW | Telegram
masstoken

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2017, 09:10:27 AM

Any bounty?
I want to reserve Chinese translation

thanks

are you kidding? this person is banned from any bounty

qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 09:15:10 AM

I like masternode coins and I think this is the very first ERC20 token I have seen that offers staking abilities and cross staking am I correct? I look forward to seeing how this develops. I only own one masternode for INSN coin but other than that all the others were too pricey for me at the time. This is a good chance to get in early.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
mattaero

Activity: 178
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 04:12:48 PM

Is there an update regarding what the next steps forward Are?  Continuation of the presale for the remaining blocks, straight to ICO?  Thanks for the quick response to the hack!
petreajs

Activity: 66

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 04:14:50 PM

same question
I hope dev update soon for detile info
because I want joined for invest

I find this project really interesting and would love to invest but I have a question:

If I understand correctly all the money in the fund has to be raised during the ICO and there is no way to increase the money under your management afterwards since you always pay out % of the profits, right? This seems problematic to me as you'll hardly be able to grow your business. The  management fee will always stay the same, so the performance fee is your only additional stream of income. In your white paper you state as long term goals.
How is this supposed to work if you don't raise that money during the ICO? Or am I completely missing something here?
Thanks for answering!
masstoken

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2017, 06:50:08 PM
Last edit: July 27, 2017, 12:25:15 AM by mprep

I find this project really interesting and would love to invest but I have a question:

If I understand correctly all the money in the fund has to be raised during the ICO and there is no way to increase the money under your management afterwards since you always pay out % of the profits, right? This seems problematic to me as you'll hardly be able to grow your business. The  management fee will always stay the same, so the performance fee is your only additional stream of income. In your white paper you state as long term goals.
How is this supposed to work if you don't raise that money during the ICO? Or am I completely missing something here?
Thanks for answering!

The 10% MASS that the team owns provides that after 1 year.

Is there an update regarding what the next steps forward Are?  Continuation of the presale for the remaining blocks, straight to ICO?  Thanks for the quick response to the hack!

Nothing yet, we are still seeing what most of the community would like to do. So far it is leaning towards having a short 're pre-sale' with the missing amount from the original pre-sale. But that is not finalized, once we decide we will let everyone know more details.

Funds have been returned. A big thank you from MASS and the community:
https://etherscan.io/address/0x85c9397f39b87cb18c04f5c11170cdcf2485d8ec

More information to come soon!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: