Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 02:16:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PRE-SALE 30% BONUS] MASS Token - Masternode And Staking Service  (Read 29152 times)
orange399

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 12:35:39 AM

don't bother with bob anymore. He doesn't want to resolve anything now. Intially I thought he was, but now his
just complaining to make his life feel better.
masstoken

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2017, 01:06:58 AM

don't bother with bob anymore. He doesn't want to resolve anything now. Intially I thought he was, but now his

After it kept repeating itself yet still managed to miss the broken record reference I put it on ignore, I don't imagine anyone will miss out on anything if they do the same.

Who knew walls could cry so much yet say so little.

Bigbobbasher

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

Crypto connoisseur.

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 01:49:27 AM

After it kept repeating itself yet still managed to miss the broken record reference I put it on ignore, I don't imagine anyone will miss out on anything if they do the same.

Who knew walls could cry so much yet say so little.

You mean like how its been 22 days without you making a formal announcement to your investors on wtf youre doing with their money?
Bigbobbasher

Crypto connoisseur.

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 02:26:27 AM

Hire faster lawyers.

Can we go with good lawyers over fast lawyers instead? Thanks

Most good lawyers are fast also. Thanks.
knau5

Activity: 51

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 04:40:37 AM

Good lawyers are usually pretty busy. Thank you please
PANCrypto

Activity: 82

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 07:53:11 AM

Does anybody know a good website to check the profitability of POS tokens?
darkenedsoul

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

Genesis Team™

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2017, 08:07:18 AM

Would be really cool to see some sort of extra incentive for your long term, pre-ico investors that have been riding these waves with you. Extra tokens, extended 30% discount window, something.

I know there may be legal issues that keep certain incentives from being offered, just eager to see this project take off.

zuzuca

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 12:50:07 PM

Would be really cool to see some sort of extra incentive for your long term, pre-ico investors that have been riding these waves with you. Extra tokens, extended 30% discount window, something.

I know there may be legal issues that keep certain incentives from being offered, just eager to see this project take off.
actually this is not a very bad ideea. i would qualify and i am sure that all the early investors would like this after the palpitations of hacking Grin
self1sch

Activity: 219
Merit: 100

https://foxtrading.io/?ref=xykdazw8

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 12:55:51 PM

god the crypto community is so cancerous it's not even funny anymore

masstoken

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2017, 02:27:10 PM

Does anybody know a good website to check the profitability of POS tokens?

I can't comment specifically on PoS, but for masternodes:

http://masternode.pro/

http://www.cryptonode.co/

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1D-VhuSSt7fMrSP22WdREqOuJIDu4iZV7vrx41jBNnqQ/edit#gid=708288622

Bigbobbasher

Crypto connoisseur.

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 05:47:35 PM

So probably when its been 22 days and you post in telegram "announcements" itd prob be good to EXPLAIN what the exact holdup is with the lawyers! Lol😂
wankle

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 06:40:30 PM

Im sure it has to do with vague regulations and not a lot of lawyers with knowledge to navigate them
Hoedown25

Activity: 16

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 07:02:40 PM

Just been muted on telegram because another user got abuse for pointing out that the mass team can't hold onto investor funds indefinitely and I helped validate their point.

(standard arguments on telegram due to people being foolish and asking for guidance or information on when they might see ico,  pre-sale, a bit of roi or get refunded... )

The other user was banned also.

After calling investors stupid, sensoring and patronising anyone that asks a reasonable question about the money they have invested, I'm not impressed at all.

No dates means indefinitely! As I pointed out on telegram and got muted for.

Not my fault you're lawyers aren't great and you don't know how to handle questions from investors!
wankle

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 07:10:24 PM

Just been muted on telegram because another user got abuse for pointing out that the mass team can't hold onto investor funds indefinitely and I helped validate their point.

(standard arguments on telegram due to people being foolish and asking for guidance or information on when they might see ico,  pre-sale, a bit of roi or get refunded... )

After calling investors stupid, sensoring and patronising anyone that asks a reasonable question about the money they have invested, I'm not impressed at all.

Not my fault you're lawyers aren't great and you don't know how to handle questions from investors!

You came on there demanding an update, which you were given. It took at least 7 people to get you to understand that they are waiting to hear back from legal. They are currently waiting to hear from their legal team on proceeding with the ICO.
Hoedown25

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 07:16:23 PM

You came on there demanding an update, which you were given. It took at least 7 people to get you to understand that they are waiting to hear back from legal. They are currently waiting to hear from their legal team on proceeding with the ICO.

I did not thank you!!

My name is hootnanny on telegram. Read my comments!

I said they should just say no U.S investors and that I find lawyers slow and expensive.

Didn't ask for an update once! I got scolded the first time I asked so just passively been watching yak rip others to shreds!

Your obviously one of the blind supporters that are all like "ahhhh it's all so understandable".

It's not!  I've not asked more than once for an update a few weeks ago but yak is losing it so muted me and probably anyone else that wonders what is going on our even just doesn't kiss his a**
Hoedown25

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 07:23:48 PM

I did not thank you!!

I said they should just say no U.S investors and that I find lawyers slow and expensive.

Didn't ask for an update once! I got scolded the first time I asked so just passively been watching yak rip others to shreds!

Your obviously one of the blind supporters that are all like "ahhhh it's all so understandable".

It's not!  I've not asked more than once for an update a few weeks ago but yak is losing it so muted me and probably anyone else that wonders what is going on our even just doesn't kiss his a**

Word of advice to anyone else looking at mass as an investment. Forget about any interaction with this project unless your one of the special few favourites that seem to know the team personally.

Anyone outside of that group is to invest ether and stay quiet
wankle

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 07:27:35 PM

I did not thank you!!

I read your comments when you were there.  Its not just the US, Singapore is also affected. If you would read whats going on with crypto,  regulations, and not have such a greedy narrow minded approach to it, perhaps you would understand that the type of crypto that MASS is will be affected (dividends/staking). They are trying to proceed in the safest way possible. would you rather they got shut down after the ICO and then your tokens are gone? No, i dont think so. Things happen with any business and there will be setbacks. Clearly you invested more than you should have and now you are panicking.  
Bigbobbasher

Crypto connoisseur.

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 07:31:42 PM

Im sure it has to do with vague regulations and not a lot of lawyers with knowledge to navigate them
Its either A, security, or B, not security... With only one written document on the subject, so it really only depends on interpretation. But still, interpretation only pertains to 2 choices. Its laughable this has taken more than 3 billable hrs. Laughable.
Hoedown25

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 07:41:27 PM

I did not thank you!!

I read your comments when you were there.  Its not just the US, Singapore is also affected. If you would read whats going on with crypto,  regulations, and not have such a greedy narrow minded approach to it, perhaps you would understand that the type of crypto that MASS is will be affected (dividends/staking). They are trying to proceed in the safest way possible. would you rather they got shut down after the ICO and then your tokens are gone? No, i dont think so. Things happen with any business and there will be setbacks. Clearly you invested more than you should have and now you are panicking.  

So to confirm,

You made a false statement that I came on ranting and raving for an update! You read my comments at the time I made them so came on here to lie about my perfectly valid complaint. I.e. Attack my character

You're also no insinuating that I must be an idiot that doesn't understand business and has blown the rent on a speculative punt at becoming a millionaire overnight. I.e. Attack my character

Get a grip!

My investment was calculated based on statements and facts I understood at the time of completing due diligence and investing.

Problem is those facts were not really facts and after gathering up everyone's ether, the team now want us to sit on our hands and trust them blindly.

Of course I'm not in the habit of throwing money away so want to try help suggest ways this can move forward or at least hear why they aren't doing what many people think is a reasonable way to move forward.
wankle

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 07:45:17 PM

Its either A, security, or B, not security... With only one written document on the subject, so it really only depends on interpretation. But still, interpretation only pertains to 2 choices. Its laughable this has taken more than 3 billable hrs. Laughable.

Im sure if that was the only issue, this ICO would have been happening by now
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: