Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 08:37:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PRE-SALE 30% BONUS] MASS Token - Masternode And Staking Service  (Read 29152 times)
wankle

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 07:51:51 PM

Just been muted on telegram because another user got abuse for pointing out that the mass team can't hold onto investor funds indefinitely and I helped validate their point.

(standard arguments on telegram due to people being foolish and asking for guidance or information on when they might see ico,  pre-sale, a bit of roi or get refunded... )

The other user was banned also.

After calling investors stupid, sensoring and patronising anyone that asks a reasonable question about the money they have invested, I'm not impressed at all.

No dates means indefinitely! As I pointed out on telegram and got muted for.

Not my fault you're lawyers aren't great and you don't know how to handle questions from investors!

You came on there demanding an update, which you were given. It took at least 7 people to get you to understand that they are waiting to hear back from legal. They are currently waiting to hear from their legal team on proceeding with the ICO.

I did not thank you!!

My name is hootnanny on telegram. Read my comments!

I said they should just say no U.S investors and that I find lawyers slow and expensive.

Didn't ask for an update once! I got scolded the first time I asked so just passively been watching yak rip others to shreds!

Your obviously one of the blind supporters that are all like "ahhhh it's all so understandable".

It's not!  I've not asked more than once for an update a few weeks ago but yak is losing it so muted me and probably anyone else that wonders what is going on our even just doesn't kiss his a**

I read your comments when you were there.  Its not just the US, Singapore is also affected. If you would read whats going on with crypto,  regulations, and not have such a greedy narrow minded approach to it, perhaps you would understand that the type of crypto that MASS is will be affected (dividends/staking). They are trying to proceed in the safest way possible. would you rather they got shut down after the ICO and then your tokens are gone? No, i dont think so. Things happen with any business and there will be setbacks. Clearly you invested more than you should have and now you are panicking.  

So to confirm,

You made a false statement that I came on ranting and raving for an update! You read my comments at the time I made them so came on here to lie about my perfectly valid complaint. I.e. Attack my character

You're also no insinuating that I must be an idiot that doesn't understand business and has blown the rent on a speculative punt at becoming a millionaire overnight. I.e. Attack my character

Get a grip!

My investment was calculated based on statements and facts I understood at the time of completing due diligence and investing.

Problem is those facts were not really facts and after gathering up everyone's ether, the team now want us to sit on our hands and trust them blindly.

Of course I'm not in the habit of throwing money away so want to try help suggest ways this can move forward or at least hear why they aren't doing what many people think is a reasonable way to move forward.

Yes but a savvy investor such as yourself, knows how risky crypto is. You know that things happen, there are hacks, regulations, setbacks etc. Right? In all of your due diligence, never once did you factor in that team updates might be negated by the next one? If you didnt do this, then you probably shouldnt be investing.  And yes, you were demanding an update, but had you done your "due diligence" on the Telegram chat and merely scrolled up a bit, you would have seen that your question was answered quite a few times, by many people like you wanting an update. Had you read the pinned post and seen that there was no update since the last one, you would have had your answer too
Hoedown25

Activity: 16

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 08:11:36 PM

Just been muted on telegram because another user got abuse for pointing out that the mass team can't hold onto investor funds indefinitely and I helped validate their point.

(standard arguments on telegram due to people being foolish and asking for guidance or information on when they might see ico,  pre-sale, a bit of roi or get refunded... )

After calling investors stupid, sensoring and patronising anyone that asks a reasonable question about the money they have invested, I'm not impressed at all.

Not my fault you're lawyers aren't great and you don't know how to handle questions from investors!

You came on there demanding an update, which you were given. It took at least 7 people to get you to understand that they are waiting to hear back from legal. They are currently waiting to hear from their legal team on proceeding with the ICO.

I did not thank you!!

I said they should just say no U.S investors and that I find lawyers slow and expensive.

Didn't ask for an update once! I got scolded the first time I asked so just passively been watching yak rip others to shreds!

Your obviously one of the blind supporters that are all like "ahhhh it's all so understandable".

It's not!  I've not asked more than once for an update a few weeks ago but yak is losing it so muted me and probably anyone else that wonders what is going on our even just doesn't kiss his a**

I read your comments when you were there.  Its not just the US, Singapore is also affected. If you would read whats going on with crypto,  regulations, and not have such a greedy narrow minded approach to it, perhaps you would understand that the type of crypto that MASS is will be affected (dividends/staking). They are trying to proceed in the safest way possible. would you rather they got shut down after the ICO and then your tokens are gone? No, i dont think so. Things happen with any business and there will be setbacks. Clearly you invested more than you should have and now you are panicking.  

So to confirm,

You made a false statement that I came on ranting and raving for an update! You read my comments at the time I made them so came on here to lie about my perfectly valid complaint. I.e. Attack my character

You're also no insinuating that I must be an idiot that doesn't understand business and has blown the rent on a speculative punt at becoming a millionaire overnight. I.e. Attack my character

Get a grip!

My investment was calculated based on statements and facts I understood at the time of completing due diligence and investing.

Problem is those facts were not really facts and after gathering up everyone's ether, the team now want us to sit on our hands and trust them blindly.

Of course I'm not in the habit of throwing money away so want to try help suggest ways this can move forward or at least hear why they aren't doing what many people think is a reasonable way to move forward.

Yes but a savvy investor such as yourself, knows how risky crypto is. You know that things happen, there are hacks, regulations, setbacks etc. Right? In all of your due diligence, never once did you factor in that team updates might be negated by the next one? If you didnt do this, then you probably shouldnt be investing.  And yes, you were demanding an update, but had you done your "due diligence" on the Telegram chat and merely scrolled up a bit, you would have seen that your question was answered quite a few times, by many people like you wanting an update. Had you read the pinned post and seen that there was no update since the last one, you would have had your answer too

You're vexing me now so last word I'm going to respond to your comments.

I've left the telegram chat now so can't screen shot my comments but at no point did I am for an update.

Don't patronise me like yak does to everyone "savvy investor".  I'm not a flipping mind reader! I took the team at their word.

I'm holding a bit of eos (probably get bashed for that too eh) and am perfectly happy with the investment as I understand my investment and as of yet,  no deadlines have been missed. I can wait till next year as it has been explained on the eos website that it'll not be before then I see much happen.

I'm also into safex and have no issues (unlike countless others) when the wallet was late and therefore chille will be late. There were sufficient updates, reasonable explanations and actually a video to help me understand what was going on.

I researched everything available on mass before investing including linked in and other sources to review the team behind it. Unfortunately for me, personality tests are not easy on the Internet! (don't forget, my complaint here was purely an unfair mute on telegram...until you've wound me the hell up - could you be yak on a different account?? )

No faith! Can't wait to get out of it and put the whole thing behind me.

I'm off to forget about this for a few months then hope I have some semblance of my investment left to get back.

My position in mass is officially waiting to be closed out!
Bigbobbasher

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

Crypto connoisseur.

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 08:18:48 PM

Im sure it has to do with vague regulations and not a lot of lawyers with knowledge to navigate them
Its either A, security, or B, not security... With only one written document on the subject, so it really only depends on interpretation. But still, interpretation only pertains to 2 choices. Its laughable this has taken more than 3 billable hrs. Laughable.

Im sure if that was the only issue, this ICO would have been happening by now
Well thats the only issue lawyers need to be involved with. Im 1000000% sure theres other issues theyre not telling us about though while they hold our money...
wankle

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 08:23:00 PM

I did not thank you!!

So to confirm,

Get a grip!

I've left the telegram chat now so can't screen shot my comments but at no point did I am for an update.

Don't patronise me like yak does to everyone "savvy investor".  I'm not a flipping mind reader! I took the team at their word.

I'm holding a bit of eos (probably get bashed for that too eh) and am perfectly happy with the investment as I understand my investment and as of yet,  no deadlines have been missed. I can wait till next year as it has been explained on the eos website that it'll not be before then I see much happen.

I'm also into safex and have no issues (unlike countless others) when the wallet was late and therefore chille will be late. There were sufficient updates, reasonable explanations and actually a video to help me understand what was going on.

I researched everything available on mass before investing including linked in and other sources to review the team behind it. Unfortunately for me, personality tests are not easy on the Internet! (don't forget, my complaint here was purely an unfair mute on telegram...until you've wound me the hell up - could you be yak on a different account?? )

I'm off to forget about this for a few months then hope I have some semblance of my investment left to get back.

Trying to compare ICO's is ridiculous. None of them are run exactly the same and ALLLLLL of them have had issues in one way or another. Things never go as planned despite best efforts to do so. The team  wants MASS to succeed just as much as their investors do.  I hope someday everyone who is complaining get the chance to start their own business and then they will understand. I also hope you get a difficult person that will show you exactly the way you are acting now Smiley
Hoedown25

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 08:30:09 PM

I did not thank you!!

So to confirm,

Get a grip!

Trying to compare ICO's is ridiculous. None of them are run exactly the same and ALLLLLL of them have had issues in one way or another. Things never go as planned despite best efforts to do so. The team  wants MASS to succeed just as much as their investors do.  I hope someday everyone who is complaining get the chance to start their own business and then they will understand. I also hope you get a difficult person that will show you exactly the way you are acting now Smiley

Confirmed as yak or close friend!

I'll admit, I am upset. Firstly for being poorly treated in the playground by bullies. Secondly for having some obtuse stranger call me a lunatic, idiot and a liar. Thirdly for having been sold the wrong project plan. Fair reason I reckon.  No?

Ran many much more complex projects to wider audiences than this. Learned my trade (getting dogs abuse face to face and on the phone) before I got the chance to do so, and thus do a good job looking after my clients now.

Never let someone cut their teeth on the most public and important projects. Pressure is too much and people snap easy.

Good luck!
wankle

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 08:40:24 PM

I did not thank you!!

So to confirm,

Get a grip!

I'll admit, I am upset. Firstly for being poorly treated in the playground by bullies. Secondly for having some obtuse stranger call me a lunatic, idiot and a liar. Thirdly for having been sold the wrong project plan. Fair reason I reckon.  No?

Ran many much more complex projects to wider audiences than this. Learned my trade (getting dogs abuse face to face and on the phone) before I got the chance to do so, and thus do a good job looking after my clients now.

Never let someone cut their teeth on the most public and important projects. Pressure is too much and people snap easy.

Good luck!

Clearly you're upset, which is probably an everyday occurence for you.  Yes crypto is stressful.  Oh you've run complex projects? Never had setbacks on those projects? How annoyed would you get with your clients when they would ask you questions that you had already explained to them, sometimes more than once? Now picture every single one of your clients demanding answers all at once when you have already explained it to them, would you be upset, perhaps frustrated?
Hoedown25

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 08:45:41 PM

I did not thank you!!

So to confirm,

Get a grip!

Good luck!

Clearly you're upset, which is probably an everyday occurence for you.  Yes crypto is stressful.  Oh you've run complex projects? Never had setbacks on those projects? How annoyed would you get with your clients when they would ask you questions that you had already explained to them, sometimes more than once? Now picture every single one of your clients demanding answers all at once when you have already explained it to them, would you be upset, perhaps frustrated?

Nice try yak! You've clearly given the game away in your response. You just can't let go!

Personality is all too easy to see through here.

I wish you the best. I won't say thanks for taking my comments on on board as you're clearly mentally trapped defending a position that is blinding you.

No talking sense to those that won't listen!

Good luck!
wankle

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 08:49:06 PM

I did not thank you!!

I read your comments when you were there.  Its not just the US, Singapore is also affected. If you would read whats going on with crypto,  regulations, and not have such a greedy narrow minded approach to it, perhaps you would understand that the type of crypto that MASS is will be affected (dividends/staking). They are trying to proceed in the safest way possible. would you rather they got shut down after the ICO and then your tokens are gone? No, i dont think so. Things happen with any business and there will be setbacks. Clearly you invested more than you should have and now you are panicking. 

So to confirm,

Get a grip!

Trying to compare ICO's is ridiculous. None of them are run exactly the same and ALLLLLL of them have had issues in one way or another. Things never go as planned despite best efforts to do so. The team  wants MASS to succeed just as much as their investors do.  I hope someday everyone who is complaining get the chance to start their own business and then they will understand. I also hope you get a difficult person that will show you exactly the way you are acting now Smiley

Good luck!

Nice try yak! You've clearly given the game away in your response. You just can't let go!

Personality is all too easy to see through here.

I wish you the best. I won't say thanks for taking my comments on on board as you're clearly mentally trapped defending a position that is blinding you.

No talking sense to those that won't listen!

Good luck!

If you did your due diligence, you could look up my previous posts on bitcointalk and see that I am not Yak. Assumptions are never good, they cause fear and panic Wink
Bigbobbasher

Crypto connoisseur.

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 09:48:45 PM

I did not thank you!!

So to confirm,

Get a grip!

Good luck!

Setbacks? Their mass' setbacks, not the investors' setbacks. Clearly yak and the rest of the team are imploding, especially yak. How does mass still allow him to be their frontman... This is at least the 25th person i kniw who has had a bad experience with yak.
No one gets "annoyed" with their clients, they pay us money, and we deliver to them what we say we would, not take their money and then tell em to fuck off when its a month later and they wonder whats going on. Mass and all your fanboys are clueless.
wankle

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 09:51:55 PM

I did not thank you!!

So to confirm,

Get a grip!

Good luck!

Setbacks? Their mass' setbacks, not the investors' setbacks. Clearly yak and the rest of the team are imploding, especially yak. How does mass still allow him to be their frontman... This is at least the 25th person i kniw who has had a bad experience with yak.
No one gets "annoyed" with their clients, they pay us money, and we deliver to them what we say we would, not take their money and then tell em to fuck off when its a month later and they wonder whats going on. Mass and all your fanboys are clueless.

When you invest in a company, their setbacks become yours. Thats why you have to be able to deal with risk and setbacks, which apparently, you are not able to do
Bossthirteen

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 12:52:22 AM

Jeez what a mess

masstoken

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2017, 01:03:06 AM

Im sure it has to do with vague regulations and not a lot of lawyers with knowledge to navigate them

What does? Oh you mean the delay.. yea.. There are actually a few seminars regarding it coming up in the USA for lawyers.

masstoken

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2017, 01:04:59 AM

Good luck!

I don't know who wankle is, tho they may be a friend, I am not sure what their other aliases are. TBH they just sound like a person that isn't butthurt for being muted. (you were never banned)

Bigbobbasher

Crypto connoisseur.

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 02:58:54 AM

Good luck!

I don't know who wankle is, tho they may be a friend, I am not sure what their other aliases are. TBH they just sound like a person that isn't butthurt for being muted. (you were never banned)

Masstoken, whomever you are on the team i think it would probably be in your best interest to just not respond anymore. Or possibly go to a business 101 class. Telling possible or current investors theyre butthurt, not understanding what is being asked to you, and keeping your investors in the dark with vague wording isnt benefitting your cause. Maybe just go back to handjobbing your fanboys on telegram, and flexing your nuts by muting those who ask real questions sounds more to your level.
orange399

Activity: 60

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 09:07:00 AM

So dev how much have we raise with the presale and how much do we need for the ico? can we shorten the ico period now that its been delay?
Bossthirteen

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 10:50:34 AM

How about we keep it productive instead of trolling, those invested don't wanna read an extra 10 pages of shit to read what's going on with their investment 👍

ijl53

Activity: 64

CyptoLong

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 11:41:35 AM

i know some people dont want the us to participate but we need their money in crypto id rather the project evolve slowly with a good legal understanding than just blast off into concrete walls

Faeryl

Activity: 136

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 12:22:34 PM

Well bigbob. After that vitriolic post that has no constructive content whatsoever you pretty much confirmed for me you are miko goat.
No wonder you don't want to be brought out of your position. You just want to talk crap.

How's your bch tokens bro?
Bigbobbasher

Crypto connoisseur.

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 12:50:53 PM

How about we keep it productive instead of trolling, those invested don't wanna read an extra 10 pages of shit to read what's going on with their investment 👍
Productivity is the teams responsibility. Being evasive and not communicating effectively with the investors on a regular informative basis on the announcements page is how the team likes to be productive.
knau5

Activity: 51

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 05:08:56 PM

Productivity is the teams responsibility. Being evasive and not communicating effectively with the investors on a regular informative basis on the announcements page is how the team likes to be productive.

1. Get a job
2. Don't invest more than you can afford to lose

Number 2 is critical, because if you invest more, you will turn full retard in bct.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: