Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:37:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PRE-SALE 30% BONUS] MASS Token - Masternode And Staking Service  (Read 29162 times)
orange399

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 02:01:47 AM

btw do you guys think mass can be a $1 billion dollar market cap in a years time?
what chance do we have?
Bigbobbasher

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

Crypto connoisseur.

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 02:43:10 AM

btw do you guys think mass can be a $1 billion dollar market cap in a years time?
what chance do we have?
Less than zero in my own estimation. Because in order to go anywhere near 1 billion, you first must have a working product and reach 1 million$, which until this "company" learns how to treat its investors its not looking like itll reach stage1.
PANCrypto

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 02:48:34 AM

what chance do we have?

Ignore that troll Bob.

I'm invested in MASS and I think this will be one of the tokens that will survive in the end, simply because the future of crypto is POS. This token will be in the top 10 and "in years time" it will hit well above $1 billion.
Bigbobbasher

Crypto connoisseur.

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 04:23:44 AM

what chance do we have?

Ignore that troll Bob.

I'm invested in MASS and I think this will be one of the tokens that will survive in the end, simply because the future of crypto is POS. This token will be in the top 10 and "in years time" it will hit well above $1 billion.
Pan, how am I a troll. they literally have released nothing to the public via their announcements page except, "no word from lawyers yet," in the last month....it will be september in 2 days and the ico was supposed to have been OVER by now, and they havent even restarted preico. How is that trolling, or do you just call people trolls because they dont have your own "moon everything I invest in"opinion?
Hoedown25

Activity: 16

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 06:05:42 AM

what chance do we have?

To make top 10 mass would need large professional investment groups. That isn't going to happen with the current investor relations team.. It's a pr train wreck.

Great idea but not the only one of its kind in the market and the wider market needs confidence in the team
caisa88

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2017, 06:08:55 AM

Hello, i've bought some Mass tokens at presale. Is there any news about when can we use this tokens? Or when does the ico start?

orange399

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 07:17:22 AM

well the mass team haven't started heavy marketing yet, the project is under the radar.
Once it gets more attention, this project should get explosive liftoff.
PANCrypto

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 07:42:34 AM

what chance do we have?

Ignore that troll Bob.

Pan, how am I a troll. they literally have released nothing to the public via their announcements page except, "no word from lawyers yet," in the last month....it will be september in 2 days and the ico was supposed to have been OVER by now, and they havent even restarted preico. How is that trolling, or do you just call people trolls because they dont have your own "moon everything I invest in"opinion?

Because you reacted so quickly I thought you mentioned me and I give you another chance.

You start with a friendly attitude here on 12/8

Whats going on with this project? Continuing preico or what? Thx

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2026185.msg20602854#msg20602854

Some more news should be coming soonish as we get it, in the meanwhile we are just continuing to work.

But then 6 days later you CLEARLY start trolling, with making acusaions towards MASS team here:

Yeah. Front guy for this project, yak, is a whining baby who doesnt follow contract protocol and project hasnt even gotten off the ground yet. Want a sneak peak at how this project will go, spend 12 hours in their telegram, and watch how no one talk about product specificity, time lines, or how they are unaware of deadlines, just holding peoples money hostage.

This is a full attack on the MASS team, the team tries to be reasonable and answers all your accusations and "concerns", but you just keep on going being negative and spreading fear into the project.

And from then on you start BASHING and polluting the thread with your FUD, you literally spread Fear Uncertainty and Doubt by constantly asking the same questions, making accusations and trolling.

I say you are a Troll and spread FUD because these are facts! And that's why I have you ignored.

You have a very rude and negative way of communicating and are being very disrespectful towards the team.

I doubt if you're even old enough to attend a regular shareholders meeting, or you are just THAT ignorant and rude.
Now mute again ass your friend Hoedown
Bigbobbasher

Crypto connoisseur.

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 11:31:58 AM

what chance do we have?

Ignore that troll Bob.

Because you reacted so quickly I thought you mentioned me and I give you another chance.

You start with a friendly attitude here on 12/8

Whats going on with this project? Continuing preico or what? Thx

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2026185.msg20602854#msg20602854

Some more news should be coming soonish as we get it, in the meanwhile we are just continuing to work.

But then 6 days later you CLEARLY start trolling, with making acusaions towards MASS team here:

Yeah. Front guy for this project, yak, is a whining baby who doesnt follow contract protocol and project hasnt even gotten off the ground yet. Want a sneak peak at how this project will go, spend 12 hours in their telegram, and watch how no one talk about product specificity, time lines, or how they are unaware of deadlines, just holding peoples money hostage.

This is a full attack on the MASS team, the team tries to be reasonable and answers all your accusations and "concerns", but you just keep on going being negative and spreading fear into the project.

And from then on you start BASHING and polluting the thread with your FUD, you literally spread Fear Uncertainty and Doubt by constantly asking the same questions, making accusations and trolling.

I say you are a Troll and spread FUD because these are facts! And that's why I have you ignored.

You have a very rude and negative way of communicating and are being very disrespectful towards the team.

I doubt if you're even old enough to attend a regular shareholders meeting, or you are just THAT ignorant and rude.
Now mute again ass your friend Hoedown
No, thats a full on attack on yak, not the mass team, and ive invited 50+ people into the mass telegram chat and all have come away after asking the simplest questions in the telegram with the same perspective. I dont need to spread fud, the mass team does that fine by themselves with a lack of investor communication and putting their investors down who dare to question them
orange399

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 01:06:33 PM

its taking too long now, I'm getting impatience. Maybe there should be a deadline date.
Say two more weeks, no results then refund all investors.
cryptosifu

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 06:34:42 PM

its taking too long now, I'm getting impatience. Maybe there should be a deadline date.
Say two more weeks, no results then refund all investors.

It's unfortunate that the team is taking longer than expected.  The higher Eth rises during this waiting period, the more investors will want a refund.  Maybe all of these lawyer discussions should of been done before the presale. 
zipzop21

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 08:23:38 PM

can we all marry bigbobbasher and have a big sexy family?
Hoedown25

Activity: 16

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 09:57:14 PM

See neo and red pulse are no longer accepting Chinese customers! I wonder if they might not have done better to wait a few months to make that decision?

Waiting would have changed nothing regarding the legal classification of their products, but hey,  why not burn some time and money on lawyers!.....

I wonder also; if mass describes the dividends as "winnings", "refunds" or otherwise, will that change the legal classification of the mass product and let it pass any tests the sec do to classify securities?

Mass isn't going to do Kyc on investors so why not just say "no Americans allowed" and let them take their chances?

I'm fairly sure eos and other icos will have some U.S. Citizens that are buying on exchanges or through the ico...
dbc23

Activity: 1036
Merit: 311

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 12:56:00 AM

So.... who wants to buy some MAAS presale tokens??
EventHorizon409

Activity: 47

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 01:01:26 AM

I too would like to know what is going on.
zipzop21

Activity: 38

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 02:48:43 AM

dbc23 are you selling? DM me
Bossthirteen

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 11:41:38 AM

+1 were now in September ..

Bigbobbasher

Crypto connoisseur.

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 12:49:50 PM

+1 were now in September ..
@600$ per hour for lawyers multiplied by over 30 days of work, the mass team is going to have to declare bankruptcy! Yeah its September and still no preico resumes.
orange399

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 01:56:10 PM

+1 update please
azmojo

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 05:44:21 PM

Yes, please provide an update. Maybe not an answer on the status of the ICO, but an a status report from the lawyers. What exactly is taking them so long? Every other ICO is proceeding.

▄▄
     ▄███
    █████
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄
███████████████████
█████     ▀▀█████████              ███████████▄    ███████████  ████      ███      ████      ██████████▄     ▄██████████▄
█████         ▀███████             ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████     ███     ██████     ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████            ██████             ███        ███  ███          ██████    ███    ███  ███    ███       ██   ███        ███
███▀            ██████             ███        ███  █████████    ███ ███   ███    ███  ███    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███        ███
█▀              ██████             ███        ███  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███  ███  ███   ███    ███   ██████████▀    ███        ███
                ██████             ███        ███  ███          ███   ███ ███   ██████████   ███  ▀███▄     ███        ███
              ▄███████             ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███    ██████  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ███    ▀███▄   ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████
          ▄▄█████████              ███████████▀    ███████████  ███     █████  ███      ███  ███      ▀███   ▀██████████▀
 █████████████████
▄████████████████▀
█████████████▀▀
    █████
    ███▀
    ▀▀
|CRYPTOCURRENCY WALLET AND
WORLDWIDE DEBIT CARDS         ||
                               ▄▄▄▄
                             ▄██████▄
    ██████████████████████████▀ ▄▄ ▀█████████
    ██                     ███  █   ███    ██
  ▄███████████████████████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████████████████████████
████▀                                       ▀████
███                                           ███
███                    ███████▄               ███
███   ▄█████████▄      ██    ▀██        ▄████████
███   ██       ██              ██      ██▀    ███
███   ██  ███  ██              ██      ██  ██ ███
███   ██       ██      ██    ▄██       ██▄    ███
███   ▀█████████▀      ███████▀         ▀████████
███                                           ███
███     ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██        ███
███      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██       ███
████▄                                       ▄████
 ███████████████████████████████████████████████
  ▀███████████████████████████████████████████▀
|
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: