Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 09:53:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PRE-SALE 30% BONUS] MASS Token - Masternode And Staking Service  (Read 29152 times)
orange399

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 12:35:26 AM

stay strong guys , hopfully the ico can come through
Bigbobbasher

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

Crypto connoisseur.

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 01:28:47 AM

Lol, hope no one is shocked there wasnt an announcement on the day mass said there would be!! Haha. Wait maybe they meant a different Tuesday.
masstoken

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 02:45:34 AM

HELLO!

Firstly we would like to thank everyone for their support during the pre-sale and continued support throughout the time we've spent doing our due diligence to ensure the longevity of this project.

As we have said, we will be continuing with our vision, but as per our legal counsel's advice - issuing full refunds while we restructure. This will make our next steps much easier for everyone. This process will be happening in the next few days time, and will be completely seamless, you don't have to do anything. We will post a short update before it begins, but you will see the ETH move from our hardware wallet to another address before this happens, so please don't have a heart attack. The address in question is :

https://etherscan.io/address/0x88dcd9206230c03d828c5619ed899719464888ce

For those of you wondering, people who already have pre-sale MASS, we have not forgotten about you! You will have VIP and priority access during the relaunch, more details will be coming soon.

Again, thank you for all of your patience and overwhelming support. We will be outlining our plans to move forward soon, so please make sure you are subscribed to our newsletter, in our Telegram channels, follow us on Twitter, or join our Reddit.

To all of our friends and supporters in the Americas who have faced and are about to face more storms, take care.

Bigbobbasher

Crypto connoisseur.

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 02:52:11 AM

haha yall want my btc address since i called refunds. glad yall spent untold amounts to come up with what amounted to a free common sense answer. quit paying attorneys!!
Bossthirteen

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 06:27:17 AM

No point kicking them while they're down, sounds like they have a future plan anyway

self1sch

Activity: 219
Merit: 100

https://foxtrading.io/?ref=xykdazw8

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 07:53:49 AM

haha yall want my btc address since i called refunds. glad yall spent untold amounts to come up with what amounted to a free common sense answer. quit paying attorneys!!

God damn this crypto community is so cancerous, it's not even funny anymore. U most be fun in RL.

Anyway thanks for the update, I hope the refund happens asap. A lot of interesting ICOs in the next days  Wink

masstoken

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 01:19:40 PM

No point kicking them while they're down, sounds like they have a future plan anyway

Who is down?
This is probably one of the best things to happen with the project. We are extremely excited about what is planned!

Bigbobbasher

Crypto connoisseur.

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 03:31:04 PM

Who is down?
This is probably one of the best things to happen with the project. We are extremely excited about what is planned!

What has happened so far with project besides, hack, not resume preico right  away, no communication, and held funds for over a month. Sure, giving refunds is best thing to happen to mass i guess!
masstoken

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 03:45:45 PM

Seeing 90% of this thread bignoobasher "this user is ignored" 10 times per page makes my day. I'm sure its insightful commentary tho!

Normal user posts
Flurry of butthurt from noobasher
Normal user posts
More butthurt from noobasher
*no posts for a few hours*
*night time so people are sleeping*

(I can only assume they are butthurt posts, since every one that has been replied to with quotes has been)

Best part?

This post will trigger them more.

zipzop21

Activity: 38

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 05:44:09 PM

Hey Mass,

Don't bait the big hairy troll on here too much  Wink But seriously, you have a great project and I'm sorry for the shit you've been getting on here. Can't wait to get back in and see this idea come to fruition. Did you manage to work on the prototype/platform while waiting for the lawyers? Would be interesting to know where you are at in terms of developing the smart contracts to handle payouts and what technical things you're figuring out right now.

masstoken

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 05:50:54 PM

Hey Mass,

Don't bait the big hairy troll on here too much  Wink But seriously, you have a great project and I'm sorry for the shit you've been getting on here. Can't wait to get back in and see this idea come to fruition. Did you manage to work on the prototype/platform while waiting for the lawyers? Would be interesting to know where you are at in terms of developing the smart contracts to handle payouts and what technical things you're figuring out right now.

Yes, we have been working on everything (else) we haven't just been sitting around idle Wink

orange399

Activity: 60

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 11:46:56 PM

So when can we get the refund? Btw I'm still very interested in the project,
hope pre-sale participants get a good deal like 1500 to 1 eth and the rest of
the ico gets 1000 mass 1 eth. just a suggestion
masstoken

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 11:56:26 PM

So when can we get the refund?

This process will be happening in the next few days time, and will be completely seamless, you don't have to do anything. We will post a short update before it begins

^

trademark
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 02:17:14 AM

This process will be happening in the next few days time, and will be completely seamless, you don't have to do anything. We will post a short update before it begins

^

If you can, please ban Bigbobbasher from the future pre sale when it starts up again.  Everyone here is tired of hearing him bitch about everything.  Guys like him should stick to collecting comic books and baseball cards and leave cryptocurrencies alone. 
masstoken

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 02:27:01 AM

^

If you can, please ban Bigbobbasher from the future pre sale when it starts up again.  Everyone here is tired of hearing him bitch about everything.  Guys like him should stick to collecting comic books and baseball cards and leave cryptocurrencies alone. 

You realize how much bigger of a group bicycle it will be when it decides to buy in again?

It would be *HILARIOUS*, everyone could take him for a ride making fun of it.

Just thinking about it lol

Bigbobbasher

Crypto connoisseur.

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 02:30:45 AM

^

Because a team that takes over a month to come up with an obvious decision, while holding onto investors funds, all the while communicating with them one time about what was going on sure does sound like they know whats up. Considering that was basically all i said, and responded to those like you who cant figure that out, yeah, sure blame me. but in my business, i dont ever "hold" anyones funds if its going to take me longer than 4 days to complete the deal.
masstoken

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 02:32:00 AM

Like pavlov's noob here it comes!

Tell me if its anything funny since I have it ignored.

wankle

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 03:42:40 AM

When the ICO starts back up, i bet BigBobBasher will put in an obscene amount of ETH
knau5

Activity: 51

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 03:32:40 AM

When the ICO starts back up, i bet BigBobBasher will put in an obscene amount of ETH

Ye maybe he will actually buy some this time, and not try to get cheap mass at exchanges :p
masstoken

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2017, 07:54:05 PM

Hello there,
As some of you may be noticing the funds from the hardware wallet are moving out:
https://etherscan.io/address/0x88dcd9206230c03d828c5619ed899719464888ce

The wallet that you will see it being sent to will be processing refunds in batches in the next little while. We expect the refund process to be complete within the next 24.

Thanks for your patience, and stay tuned for more updates.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: