Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:12:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PRE-SALE 30% BONUS] MASS Token - Masternode And Staking Service  (Read 29146 times)
jules-jules

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 12:02:08 PM

Any news from the team?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
masstoken

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2017, 01:55:43 PM

Any news from the team?

Nothing concrete yet. If there was, it would be posted here, no need to ask.

jwiz168

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 01:59:15 PM

From the OP it is quite impressive Mass token would be , and I have been waiting for it since June this year. Hopefully it will push through, plus bounty campaign should start asap for more exposure.
CryptoRobert

Activity: 1015
Merit: 289

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 04:56:36 PM

I know I am a bit late but I just wanted to add my thanks to the Mass team for the seamless refund of the pre-sale funds. I’ve been away for a few weeks and my ETH have been refunded without any issues. It obviously sucks that things had to go this way but I’m keeping my fingers crossed that everything can be worked out soon!

Thanks, we should hopefully have some updates fairly soon.

I am looking forward to hearing about the restart of the Mass project.  I hope to see that everything get's the okay by the lawyers and the ICO process is smoother this time around. 

I am waiting too for the relaunching of the project. I cannot really understand what exactly has caused the stopping of the program. So many other ICO's are going on without facing apparently any legal issues..
masstoken

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2017, 04:59:00 PM

I know I am a bit late but I just wanted to add my thanks to the Mass team for the seamless refund of the pre-sale funds. I’ve been away for a few weeks and my ETH have been refunded without any issues. It obviously sucks that things had to go this way but I’m keeping my fingers crossed that everything can be worked out soon!

Thanks, we should hopefully have some updates fairly soon.

I am looking forward to hearing about the restart of the Mass project.  I hope to see that everything get's the okay by the lawyers and the ICO process is smoother this time around. 

I am waiting too for the relaunching of the project. I cannot really understand what exactly has caused the stopping of the program. So many other ICO's are going on without facing apparently any legal issues..

What you mean is so many other ICOS' are going on while ignoring the legal issues. A bit different. We are trying to build something that is long lasting.

Marcello00

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 07:15:30 PM

any kind of news? when Mass will be ready to start the ICO again after you give us back our investment?
It's a lot of months that we are waiting.
masstoken

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 07:22:39 PM

any kind of news? when Mass will be ready to start the ICO again after you give us back our investment?

You got refunded.

Marcello00

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 09:25:41 AM

You got refunded.

yes, I know that I've been refunded... I've asked when the ICO will start again to send again the ETH to mass. Any prevision? One month? 3 months? 6 months? 1 year?
masstoken

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 03:08:36 PM

You got refunded.

yes, I know that I've been refunded... I've asked when the ICO will start again to send again the ETH to mass. Any prevision? One month? 3 months? 6 months? 1 year?

There is no answer yet, if there was you would already know it.
That is also not relevant, since you were refunded.

kronos123

Activity: 1022
Merit: 391

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 11:49:03 AM

I also wanted to thank Mass Dev for the repayment of my Eth.

I also hope very much that the project can go ahead and not be blocked.
In fact on the market we already have so many tokens that invest in Ico and projects, such as Taas, Iconomy, Coss, etc ... and they give dividends to investors.

Then there will soon be Combicoin tokens that are similar to the stock market Dow Jones, because it is an index that will replicate the trend of the first 30 coins in marketcap, and I think it will be very good.

Mass token is different from everyone else, and there is still nothing like this in the market, because it will go to buy and then distribute the profit of the coins and tokens that make staking.

Mass token is the first to do this!
I hope it comes out as soon as possible on the market, and I'll be in it!  Wink
Marcello00

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:41:06 PM

I hope we can see some news about MASS before the end of 2017.
Marcello00

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 03:17:23 PM

This is such a great project. It is a shame that it is taking this long to get everything sorted out. I am not sure why they don't just do the "exclude Americans and such" and get it out there.

Yes, I think that excluding americans citizen would be the best things! when people partecipate to the ICO would have to declare that he is not a USA citizen (and of everything other countries that cause problems)... This will put the MASS Corporation outside of any problems.... and if someone lie during the ICO participation and declare that he's not a USA citizen but he is USA citizen, well it's a problem of that person and not of MASS Corporation, because to partecipate he has done a false declaration, and MASS corporation is outside of any problems.
It's so simple!!
voteformeg
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 03:36:48 PM

well , the fact that we all have our ethereum back , is proof that the team behind Mass is fully trustful , i absolute take part in the next time that the ico start, and i was happy with the refund
aitorp6

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 04:10:33 PM

well , the fact that we all have our ethereum back , is proof that the team behind Mass is fully trustful , i absolute take part in the next time that the ico start, and i was happy with the refund

I agree with you, that is the fact that probes that the team is fully trustful. In my case I will take part too the next time. I'm accumulating some amount of ETHs to invest when the moment comes.
Miner2525

Activity: 204
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:01:13 AM

Yes, I think that excluding americans citizen would be the best things! when people partecipate to the ICO would have to declare that he is not a USA citizen (and of everything other countries that cause problems)... This will put the MASS Corporation outside of any problems.... and if someone lie during the ICO participation and declare that he's not a USA citizen but he is USA citizen, well it's a problem of that person and not of MASS Corporation, because to partecipate he has done a false declaration, and MASS corporation is outside of any problems.
It's so simple!!

It's not that simple, legally.  The SEC wouldn't go after individual investors but the company.  And the SEC believes the long arm of the law is global and borderless if there's any U.S. citizen nexus in any way, shape or form.

Anyway, for MASS to do a legal ICO to U.S. citizens they will have to follow the regulations for Title II (Regulation CF), Title III (Regulation A+) or the older Regulation D.  Title II and Title III require using an online crowdfunding portal to fund raise, but the ICO would be available to anyone in the world.  Regulation D is for accredited investors only (and you can no longer self-affirm as in the past, the issuer has to actively verify).

Regulation CF is relatively cheap and easy to do but is limited to raising $1 million a year.  Regulation A+ has two possibilities, $30 million or $50 million per year, but is relatively expensive on the order of about $100K due to increased compliance requirements.  It is effectively a mini-IPO.  You can do a CF/A+ and D simultaneously and there's certainly no reason this part couldn't theoretically be limited to U.S. citizens only, while the rest of the world is caveat emptor as normal.

Fortunately, StartEngine.com (founded by an Activision co-founder) plans to enable ICO token offerings for funding campaigns in a few weeks.  None of the other portals have that in the works AFAIK.  So that is the only option at this point for MASS if they want to include non-accredited investors.
Board-Room

Activity: 48

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:55:42 AM

I agree with you, that is the fact that probes that the team is fully trustful. In my case I will take part too the next time. I'm accumulating some amount of ETHs to invest when the moment comes.

While I agree the refund has been a big plus in terms of trust, the subsequent communication by some team members here and on Telegram have put a serious dent in my willingness to participate in a possible new ICO. My view is, that no matter how repetitive or uninformed a question or comment, the team should never ever humiliate or denigrate the community in public. It's just really stupid PR.
Board-Room

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:57:02 AM

It's so simple!!

It's not that simple, legally.  The SEC wouldn't go after individual investors but the company.  And the SEC believes the long arm of the law is global and borderless if there's any U.S. citizen nexus in any way, shape or form.

Anyway, for MASS to do a legal ICO to U.S. citizens they will have to follow the regulations for Title II (Regulation CF), Title III (Regulation A+) or the older Regulation D.  Title II and Title III require using an online crowdfunding portal to fund raise, but the ICO would be available to anyone in the world.  Regulation D is for accredited investors only (and you can no longer self-affirm as in the past, the issuer has to actively verify).

Regulation CF is relatively cheap and easy to do but is limited to raising $1 million a year.  Regulation A+ has two possibilities, $30 million or $50 million per year, but is relatively expensive on the order of about $100K due to increased compliance requirements.  It is effectively a mini-IPO.  You can do a CF/A+ and D simultaneously and there's certainly no reason this part couldn't theoretically be limited to U.S. citizens only, while the rest of the world is caveat emptor as normal.

Fortunately, StartEngine.com (founded by an Activision co-founder) plans to enable ICO token offerings for funding campaigns in a few weeks.  None of the other portals have that in the works AFAIK.  So that is the only option at this point for MASS if they want to include non-accredited investors.

That's very useful, thanks for sharing. I hope the Mass team sees this.
Board-Room

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 11:50:35 AM

Mass looks officially dead in the water. Such a great idea to be missed out on. There amount of coins and to stake and masternode are through the roof.

Is it really? The Telegram chat is busy as usual, only the founders are keeping mum about the next steps for now. I really hope it's not dead tbh Smiley
goofybampot

Activity: 43

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 11:26:33 PM

Do you have the bounty program?
BitMaster#

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:53:25 PM

Is Mass Cryp and Mass Token the same?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: