Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:03:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 [571] 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 ... 937 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees  (Read 703566 times)
bones261
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1826

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:32:10 PM

^Segwetters lols...have you guys been doing your part, pm all btc users to start using complex segwit (i hear coinbase are struggling to add it)
the segwit demand is so low, that you trolls are needed, but noooooooo....you trolls would rather come and spend your time here.... Roll Eyes

BCH price correction (up) is on the way.  Cool

So, have you been using your acquired BCH to make actual purchases? Or are you hording it, as to be expected from a deflationary currency? I'm sure the poor soul who spent 10,000 BTC to buy a pizza regrets it now. Are you going to plunk down your acquired BCH to buy a cup of coffee? If you want, you can send me 0.005 BCH and I'll send you a coffee mug and a K-cup.

dude BCH is around 4months old...
what is has done during those 4months ,should be enough to make you segwitters wet themselves lol.

In due time, i will be spending BCH of course, just like i used to with btc.

Lets talk btabs shall we...lol....have you opened a tab yet?
so should people hire a programmer and create some sort of tab , or just use old ltc which is also in the clutches of blockstream lol

Segwetters are scared, its obvious, the scam is being exposed more and more everyday... Grin

No, according to staunch BCH supporters, BCH is the real Bitcoin. So that would mean BCH is 8 years old. The only four month old excuse isn't going to cut it. Also, isn't Roger Ver on your side? Doesn't he run Bitpay? I would think he would be able to on board lots of merchants to accept BCH and have a vital economy by now.
About btabs. I assume that is your nickname for the Lightning Network. I'm not sold on that idea either, yet.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3008

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:48:41 PM

https://twitter.com/bitpay/status/941769498742394880

Stop bitching. Start reading.
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1075

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:50:36 PM

^bones...now your just sounding like a dick lol
you know fine well what has been going on, so your comment about not cutting it, is really silly...
burying your head in the sand, trolling bch forums, is not going to help Cheesy

i dont know what roger owns, but i do know merchants are growing daily...faster than segwit enablers - 100% FACT
i also know coinbase is struggling to add segwit txs
and finnally, btabs is what adam blockstream called it...."open a tab"  Cheesy

Technically Bitcoin is a fork and Bitcoin Cash is the original blockchain.When the hard fork occurred, people had access to the same amount of coins on Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash.- NIST
jetfish

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:51:07 PM

When do people from Coinbase get Bitcoin Cash, is this exactly on January 1?
bones261
Legendary

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:58:37 PM

you know fine well what has been going on, so your comment about not cutting it, is really silly...

i dont know what roger owns, but i do know merchants are growing daily...faster than segwit enablers - 100% FACT

I'm just playing by the Bitcoin Cash supporters rules. Many of the most fervent supporters maintain that BCH is the real thing. True to Satoshi's vision. Also, I see that many supporters adhere to the claim that Segwit is the true fork, not BCH. So trying to use the "only 4 month old" excuse is not going to cut it. That would be contradictory. Can't be the real Bitcoin that launched in August 2009 and 4 months old at the same time.

BTW, a couple of posts above indicates Bitpay is launching Bitcoin Cash support. Well, it's about time.

PS: Who cares if Coinbase is struggling to add segwit. It appears they were "struggling" to add Bitcoin Cash too. Something, most other exchanges were able to do, even Yobit for Christ's sake, in a very short amount of time.
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3008

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:00:31 PM

What the fuck is on with you people?

Read the tweet above. Bitpay have confirmed they will be processing BCH payments.

That's a bit more significant than your willy waving.
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:05:00 PM

I'm just playing by the Bitcoin Cash supporters rules. Many of the most fervent supporters maintain that BCH is the real thing. True to Satoshi's vision. Also, I see that many supporters adhere to the claim that Segwit is the true fork, not BCH. So trying to use the "only 4 month old" excuse is not going to cut it. That would be contradictory. Can't be the real Bitcoin that launched in August 2009 and 4 months old at the same time.
i say BCH is the real bitcoin ..
segwit was a spork...not a fork
when a fork happens it takes time for adjustments to be made by all inc merchants.
merchants have 3 choices now.

1- use current leg slow ass btc
2- try to setup a btab, segwit address if you may
3- use bch, cheaper ,faster and easier than both above options.

as i said , it takes time . ..4months isnt long , esp when you guys are trolling noobs so hard everyday..lying to them.

we have nothing to prove to you or the other trolls that have done nothing to help BTC evolve the way it was meant to.
All you guys have done is mislead, lie,censor,troll, delete comments and ban users to try and get your way!
sad really...i feel sorry for you segwetters... Cry   Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Technically Bitcoin is a fork and Bitcoin Cash is the original blockchain.When the hard fork occurred, people had access to the same amount of coins on Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash.- NIST
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:05:54 PM

What the fuck is on with you people?

Read the tweet above. Bitpay have confirmed they will be processing BCH payments.

That's a bit more significant than your willy waving.
Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Great news m8  Grin

jbreher
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1660

lose: unfind ... loose: untight

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:06:35 PM

What do you think about the growth of the block size in the last days?

https://fork.lol/blocks/size

Great. Bigger realized blocks = greater use = greater utility.

Meh, a few spike gets you all excited? When I look at the chart below, the average block size for Bitcoin Core at it's measly ~ 1.05 MB is still outpacing BCH.

Hmm. 'All excited' may be an overstatement. I'm just saying that bigger is better. Manifestly.

Bitcoin Core better hope that realized Bitcoin Cash block sizes stay small. For should they exceed on average, that would demonstrate that world+dog is getting more utility out of Bitcoin Cash than it is out of Bitcoin Core. And you know what that means...

Anyone with a campaign ad in their signature -- for an organization with which they are not otherwise affiliated -- is automatically deducted credibility points.

I've been convicted of heresy. Convicted by a mere known extortionist. Read my Trust for details.
cchub

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

Migranet ITO

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:14:40 PM

Meh, a few spike gets you all excited? When I look at the chart below, the average block size for Bitcoin Core at it's measly ~ 1.05 MB is still outpacing BCH.

Hmm. 'All excited' may be an overstatement. I'm just saying that bigger is better. Manifestly.

Bitcoin Core better hope that realized Bitcoin Cash block sizes stay small. For should they exceed on average, that would demonstrate that world+dog is getting more utility out of Bitcoin Cash than it is out of Bitcoin Core. And you know what that means...

Adoption is important but a few spikes in KB per block is not the best measure of it. Number of nodes is still quite steady imo.

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉  [MIGRATION。SIMPLIFIED 。]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
bones261
Legendary

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:46:51 PM

Adoption is important but a few spikes in KB per block is not the best measure of it. Number of nodes is still quite steady imo.

Bitcoin Cash is not going to have a lot of full nodes if things go their way. In order to scale anywhere close to Visa, on chain, as appears to be their goal, a enterprise would need access to equipment capable of storing at least 56 TB of data per year. Probably at least quadruple that, since you want to properly index the data and have proper back ups. A casual user would need to run an SPV client.
OWZ1337

Activity: 140
Merit: 17

BITCOIN===>THE DISRUPTIVE CYBERCURRENCY

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:36:31 PM

Bitcoin Cash is not going to have a lot of full nodes if things go their way. In order to scale anywhere close to Visa, on chain, as appears to be their goal, a enterprise would need access to equipment capable of storing at least 56 TB of data per year. Probably at least quadruple that, since you want to properly index the data and have proper back ups. A casual user would need to run an SPV client.

BitPay bitcorncash beecash added :-D weeeeee

https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_bch

https://bitpay.com/wallet/beecash

I am not a Financial Analyst, Investment Broker, Financial Adviser, Crypto-Guru or any sort of professional that would be deemed trustworthy! Wink weee™
bones261
Legendary

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:53:00 PM

we have nothing to prove to you or the other trolls that have done nothing to help BTC evolve the way it was meant to.
All you guys have done is mislead, lie,censor,troll, delete comments and ban users to try and get your way!

Hey look, I believe that I have been more than fair on my assessments of Bitcoin Cash. I even resort to calling Bitcoin Cash by the proper name rather than the other name given by other trolls. If you recall, my original concerns about Bitcoin Cash centered around the EDA. Looks like the Bitcoin Cash developers came to the same conclusion since they implemented a different retarget algorithm. NO? Also, if you want more skeptics to transform into supporters, you have to prove your point. Actually, you should thank me for being a devil's advocate for Bitcoin Cash. You really think this thread would be interesting if all we had was some echo chamber circle jerk? Cheesy
OWZ1337

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:00:35 PM

Hey look, I believe that I have been more than fair on my assessments of Bitcoin Cash. I even resort to calling Bitcoin Cash by the proper name rather than the other name given by other trolls. If you recall, my original concerns about Bitcoin Cash centered around the EDA. Looks like the Bitcoin Cash developers came to the same conclusion since they implemented a different retarget algorithm. NO? Also, if you want more skeptics to transform into supporters, you have to prove your point. Actually, you should thank me for being a devil's advocate for Bitcoin Cash. You really think this thread would be interesting if all we had was some echo chamber circle jerk? Cheesy

BeeCash wallet almost ready the Rothschilds prefer BeeCash over Bitcorn Wink weeee

https://bitpay.com/wallet

I am not a Financial Analyst, Investment Broker, Financial Adviser, Crypto-Guru or any sort of professional that would be deemed trustworthy! Wink weee™
jesusvs_dots

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:02:04 PM

Right now blockchain.info is accepting BITCOINCASH, I did recieve a couple of them by the BTC I was holding at that time.
OWZ1337

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:31:53 PM

Right now blockchain.info is accepting BITCOINCASH, I did recieve a couple of them by the BTC I was holding at that time.

i sold now it will have room to breathe \_@@_/ :\ good bye beecash \\\\ timberrrrr   Wink  Kiss   Cool

Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 12:13:49 AM

if you recall, i was one of the few that defended you when others were calling you a shill...
however i recently have noticed a change in your tone on this thread...which makes me think, maybe the others were right and i was wrong about you....
anyways, doesnt matter, shill,troll or not , BCH is becoming more popular with each passing day. Smiley

bones261
Legendary

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 12:51:14 AM

if you recall, i was one of the few that defended you when others were calling you a shill...
however i recently have noticed a change in your tone on this thread...which makes me think, maybe the others were right and i was wrong about you....
anyways, doesnt matter, shill,troll or not , BCH is becoming more popular with each passing day. Smiley

Unfortunately, no payments have been flowing my way from Blockstream or anyone else. So suspect that I am some kind of "shill" all you want, it cannot be further from the truth. I am only voicing my current opinion at the time, which is subject to change once I obtain more information.
OWZ1337

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 01:26:14 AM

done bought beecash at prices upwards of .5OBTC in korean exchange will i be ok Wink lol

Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 01:45:10 AM

Unfortunately, no payments have been flowing my way from Blockstream or anyone else. So suspect that I am some kind of "shill" all you want, it cannot be further from the truth. I am only voicing my current opinion at the time, which is subject to change once I obtain more information.
no probs m8...your unpaid, i believe you ...if you do seek any payments, i hear lauda is the person to contact lols

Im curious what information will change your opinion? ...
afaik, there is enough info available for sensible people to understand blockstream is not providing the solution that the majority of crypto users require...BCH is  Smiley

also those anti-bank people/traders that are supporting segwit, makes no sense to me at all lol
is it because they dont know who pays blockstream or is it because they are just simply stupid...i really dont know  Cheesy

Pages: « 1 ... 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 [571] 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 ... 937 »
  Print  

Jump to: