Bitcoin Forum
September 23, 2018, 11:30:10 AM *
News: ♦♦ New info! Bitcoin Core users absolutely must upgrade to previously-announced 0.16.3 [Torrent]. All Bitcoin users should temporarily trust confirmations slightly less. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you agree in death penalty?  (Read 32694 times)
a-m

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 12:32:43 AM

A few hundred years ago in Europe, it was regarded as more cruel to lock people up in a prison cell for many years than to kill them.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Einax Airdrops and Bounties made easy! List your ERC-20 token
FREE
ETH markets launching soon!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
raymart0720

Activity: 322
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 01:04:07 AM

I believe that we just borrow our lives from God. And He is the only one who have right to take them away from us.
yes youre right but ..
if you dont use force or any of that people will not stop on what they are making..
we need moderation and all of us have limits...
BTW cartaxi is the only car towing company in block chain  Smiley

MS.LAWLIET

Activity: 220
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 01:45:16 AM

I believe that we just borrow our lives from God. And He is the only one who have right to take them away from us.

The purpose of our existence is to serve God, when you take one's life, even your own life then it only means that you're taking away God's server. The only one who have the rights to take away something is the one who gave it. Also you don't have the rights to punish someone to the point of taking their lives, even you committed a mistake. Do remember that god may gave you problems in life as a punishment and for you to learn from it but he never take your life. Always open a room for a change.

Safein              A REVOLUTIONARY WAY TO PAY ONLINE   ▶ ▶ ▶ ▶ ▶
[ Whitepaper ]         M A K E   I S I M P L E         [ Google Play ]
_____________________________________ FACEBOOK _______ TWITTER _______ TELEGRAM _____________________________________
Sithara007
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1013

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 04:46:43 AM

A few hundred years ago in Europe, it was regarded as more cruel to lock people up in a prison cell for many years than to kill them.

Even now some of the human rights advocates are arguing that life without parole is an inhuman form of punishment. They are against death penalty, and they are against life without parole. I wonder whether they want all these murderers and rapists in the streets roaming freely.

Skyshark

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 05:12:55 AM

Yes I do agree in death penalty, death penalty is worth nothing if no one would commit a hideous crime. Meaning, its just there as a law for those people who deserves it. If you are not doing anything wrong, why would you be scared of death penalty? Only people who commit crimes are the ones who are scared of this law. Death penalty is not bad or wrong, the ones who recieves them are the bad ones. Every body deserves a second chance, but we also need to pay for what we have done.

Thyaga

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 05:14:40 AM

Everyone deserves a second chance. As long as they are willing to change, they should be allowed a second chance. It is only fair and killing them wont change anything. It is just one more life taken away. Isn't that just redoing what the murderer did? "A life for a life". So those who hung the convict should die too.

▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓
          ▄▓▓░░░░░▄▄████████▄▄░░░░░░▓▓
        ▄▓▀░░░░██████████████████▄░░░▓▓▌
       ▓▓░░░▄██████████████████████▄░░░▓▓▄
      ▓░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░▓▄
     ▓▓░░░████████████████████████████▌░░░▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████░░░░░████████████░░░▓▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████▓███████████▌░░▐▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████████████████▌░░▐▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████▓░██░████████████░░░▓█
     ▓▓░░░████████████▓░██████████████▌░░░▓▌
      ▓▓░░░███████████▓██████████████▀░░░█▌
       ▓▓░░░░█████████▓▄███████████░░░░█▀
        ▓▓░░░░░██████████████████▀░░░░▓█
          ▓▓░░░░░░▀██████████▀▀░░░░░▓█▀
            ▀▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█▀
                ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███ BRIDGING MARKETS ███
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  Social Media  ██
██▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
Kakawate

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 05:28:21 AM

Death penalty is nothing more than a law, just like a knife on the table, if you wouldn't get it or even look at it, its nothing more than a knife on top of a table. But if you get it and stab it your hearth, then you will die. My point is, death penalty is just the same as any other law, the problem is that man wants it out so that they can continue to do wrong and doesn't need to be held accountable for what they have done.

Similificator

Activity: 434
Merit: 311

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 05:59:17 AM

At first, i really didn't agree with death penalty because i believe that every life is precious. But this beliefs can easily shift when it's not about some random person anymore. These beliefs change when horrible crimes happen to someone you really do actually love and care for. When a bestfriend gets murdered for no reason at all in the hands of a drug abuser that has been in and out of jail. I know because it happened to me, i lost my best friend, the only friend that was so close to me that we decided to be brothers even when we are not related. Now, i know that criminals must die in order to protect other people, to protect friends, families, wife, husband, etc. so i agree with death penalty. But it should only be for the worse crimes. And should be after a thorough investigation.

▄█▄
   ██▀  ▄█▄
  ██▀  ▄█▀  ▄▀
 ██▀  ▄█▀  ▄▀
▐█▌  ▄█▀  ▄▀
██   ██  
██   ██  
██   ██  
▐█▌  ▀█▄  ▀▄
 ██▄  ▀█▄  ▀▄
  ██▄  ▀█▄  ▀▄
   ██▄  ▀█▀
    ▀█▀
████
▀▀▀▀
▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▐████
▀▀     ▄▄▄▄▄▀██████████▐████
▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████▀ ▀▄▄▄     ▐████
▀▀     ▄▀███▄▄▄▄       ▐████
▄▄   ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▐████
▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▐████
▄▄   ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▐████

▀▄▄▀▀▀  ██████           ▐████
██████▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████

▄▄  ████▀▄██████████▐████
▀▄▄▀▀▀▀ ▄████████████▐████
BIDIUM       ▄█▄
   ▄█▄
  ▀██

▀▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▀▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
  ▀▄  ▀█▄  ▐█▌
   █   ██   ██
   █   ██   ██
   █   ██   ██
  ▄▀  ▄█▀  ▐█▌
 ▄▀  ▄█▀  ▄██
▄▀
  ▄█▀  ▄██
   ▀█▀
  ▄██
       ▀█▀

jonnybravo0411

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 08:18:48 AM

I agree with the death penalty for those who killed a man. No one has the right to kill people and therefore they must also be deprived of the opportunity to live on.

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
SugoiSenpai

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 08:42:26 AM

It depends on the person that deserves it. If the person is a person who can change his/her life to be a better person then he/she can be free and enjoy his/her life, but if he/she is a maniac and cannot change for his/her own good then they deserve to be put to justice. I personally wouldn't agree to this, it would be my last resort.

Twentyonepaylots

Activity: 350
Merit: 101

“Transforming the Global Shipping Industry ”

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 11:17:44 AM

For me, i agree in death penalty especially for those criminals who were given a chance to fix their lives, but still they commited crimes, that greatly affects our country and the people in the country as well.

Blockshipping  ───────────────────────────────────────────   Whitepaper   Telegram   Github
██  Transforming The Global Container Shipping Industry   ███████████████             Twitter     Facebook        
The ICO starts 14 May 2018 at 2 pm CET   ────────────────────   Reddit   Medium   ANN Thread  
Xester

Activity: 952
Merit: 533

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 02:13:02 PM

For me, i agree in death penalty especially for those criminals who were given a chance to fix their lives, but still they commited crimes, that greatly affects our country and the people in the country as well.

Death penalty is a law that is a punishment to people who commits a massive crime. Me, I agree in death penalty. Many people nowadays are being so harmful to others. They don't think first if the thing that they will do is good to others. And I think the only solution to lessen all the crime is to implement death penalty so they will be scared in doing a crime.

Kawasanz

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 05:48:14 PM

The death penalty will apply to persons who have been given a chance not to commit a crime, but they commit a crime as has been done, and for serious crimes should be put to death, for example to those who commit crimes such as murderers, rapists, or other categories Robbery, and corruption, the death penalty is the final act for perpetrators of legal action.
Boomsling

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 08:52:29 PM

I agree with it too and extent in some countries they have so much crime that you have to give the harshest punishments they can't even afford to keep the prisoners in prison.
Gracechen17

Activity: 369
Merit: 102

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 09:29:52 PM

Yes i do. Its not only biblical but He also assigned those who are in authority to do the punishment of death to the offenders. It's said "life for a life". So if someone has taken someone else life on purpose his life must be taken from him too. Not by the offend party but by those in authority.

______________▂   arizn  ▂______________       ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                             A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM                                     ◄ PRE-ICO: 40% BONUS  ►
Facebook Twitter Youtube Instagram Website Wallet Telegram Whitepaper     ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Glorious04

Activity: 336
Merit: 113

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 09:33:58 PM

Yes. I agree. Criminals and rapist must be put to death. They only have one life to take but if they be allowed to live, they can victimize more over and over again. Crime must end.

taktik

Activity: 378

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 09:34:26 PM

Yes i do. Its not only biblical but He also assigned those who are in authority to do the punishment of death to the offenders. It's said "life for a life". So if someone has taken someone else life on purpose his life must be taken from him too. Not by the offend party but by those in authority.
the most important thing that should distinguish a decent civilized person from a bloodsucker, is the lack of blood lust and together. We want to live in a civilized world and not in the wild west.

pthnmj

Activity: 692
Merit: 500

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 11:29:40 PM

Personally,  I dont agree with death penalty since I believe that it's not our right to take people's life.

▄████
██▀
██
██
██
██
██▄
▀████

█▄
               ▐████▄
     ▐▄        ███▌██▌  ▄▄▄
 ▐▄   ▀▌        ▀██ ▀▄█▀▀▀████▄▄
  ▀▌    ▄█▄       ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████▀
  ▄▄███████▄   ▐█▀  ▀███████▀▀
 ▀██████████▌  █▌      ▀▀▀
   █████▀▀     █
     ▀  ▄█    ▐█
         ▀█▄ ▄█▌
           ▀▀▀

████▄
  ▀██
   ██
   ██
   ██
   ██
  ▄██
████▀

▄▄██▌ ▐██▄▄
   ▄██▀▀       ▀▀██▄
  ██▀     ▄████▀  ▀██
 ██      ▄███▀      ██
▐█▌     ███████▀    ▐█▌
▐█▌    ▀▀▀███▀      ▐█▌
 ██      ██▀        ██
  ██▄   █▀        ▄██
   ▀██▄▄       ▄▄██▀
      ▀▀██▌  ██▀▀
ENERGIS TOKEN SALE            ..REGISTER NOW!..

.PRIVATE PRE-SALE. IS NOW OPEN FOR CONTRIBUTIONS

WHITEPAPER       TELEGRAM       TWITTER       BLOG       REDDIT
Khristian

Activity: 177

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 12:52:49 AM

Yes i agree on deathpenalty in my country phillipines..so many crimes involving drugs,rape murder...the president of my country have warbon drug every night so many drug lord user was kill..i need to approve the death penalty

Sithara007
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1013

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 01:57:30 AM

Yes i agree on deathpenalty in my country phillipines..so many crimes involving drugs,rape murder...the president of my country have warbon drug every night so many drug lord user was kill..i need to approve the death penalty

LOL.. what is the need for death penalty in the Philippines? Already more than 6,000 people were shot dead during the war on drugs. And IMO, it is much better than executing a few dozen every year after spending a lot of tax money.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 79 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.