Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2018, 01:53:33 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you agree in death penalty?  (Read 32510 times)
Lecsor

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Comprehensive Blockchain Billing Protocol

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 08:22:17 AM

I do not agree with the death penalty. No one has the right to deprive a person of life. Even if this person is very bad. There are many laws in which it is said that human life is the highest value. That is why one person has no right to take the life of another person

╔══ // PumaPay //  Comprehensive Blockchain Billing Protocol   // PumaPay // ══╗
╠════════════  Telegram ─── Bitcointalk ─── Bounty ─── Join Here   ════════════╣
A free blockchain protocol that makes crypto billing accessible to every business  ╝
The World's Betting Exchange

Bet with play money. Win real Bitcoin. 5BTC Prize Fund for World Cup 2018.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nemagia

Activity: 238

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 08:28:52 AM

Yes, I agree with the death penalty. For those who cross the line of the permissible, it is necessary to create a just punishment so that the world becomes cleaner and safer.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
poisonivy77

Activity: 244

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 12:01:13 PM

I believe that we just borrow our lives from God. And He is the only one who have right to take them away from us.

I’m against the death penalty not because of sympathy for criminals, but because it doesn't reduce crime, costs taxpayers much more than life sentences, is more emotionally draining for the families of victims than life in prison without parole. and, worst of all, risks executions of innocent people.

Safein              A REVOLUTIONARY WAY TO PAY ONLINE   ▶ ▶ ▶ ▶ ▶
[ Whitepaper ]         M A K E   I S I M P L E         [ Google Play ]
_____________________________________ FACEBOOK _______ TWITTER _______ TELEGRAM _____________________________________
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1005

TokenUnion-Get Rewarded for Holding Crypto

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 12:32:09 PM

I believe that we just borrow our lives from God. And He is the only one who have right to take them away from us.

I’m against the death penalty not because of sympathy for criminals, but because it doesn't reduce crime, costs taxpayers much more than life sentences, is more emotionally draining for the families of victims than life in prison without parole. and, worst of all, risks executions of innocent people.

The death sentences cost much more than life imprisonments, because the criminals are allowed to appeal an infinite number of times. Also, the death sentences are delayed by 20 or even 30 years in most cases.

▄████████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████████
███████                ██████
███████                ██████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
███████▀▀▀▀██    ██▀▀▀▀███████
███████    ██    ██    ███████
███████    ▀██▄▄██▀    ███████
███████▄     ▀▀▀▀     ▄███████
████████▄            ▄████████
██████████▄▄      ▄▄██████████
██████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
.TokenUnion.

Reinventing Savings via Cryptoeconomically
Incentivized Holding

████▄▄▄
   ██  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄
   ██        ▀▀▀███▄
  ██     ▄██▄     ██
  ██     ▀██▀     ██
 ██   ███▄▄▄     ██
 ██     ▀▀▀███   ██
██   ███▄▄▄     ██
██     ▀▀▀███   ██
▀███▄▄▄        ██
   ▀▀▀████▄▄▄  ██
         ▀▀▀████
WP
■  Telegram     ■  Github
            ■  Reddit     ■  Twitter
Patsakkyy

Activity: 179

🌟 eSports ICO: 01/11/2017 🌟

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 12:39:28 PM

In what - that you are right a degree. But it does not touch those people that disbelieve in God. Although many of them, in extreme moments often remember his name. As they say for us: God gave, God had taken away.

Xester

Activity: 854
Merit: 533

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 12:45:33 PM

You do have a point but I believe that the court especially if the case is subject for death penalty they will carefully analyze each details for them not to execute an innocent people.  Plus the fact that the criminal will just direand end the burden that he will face incase he regret what he did.  He will no longer feel sad or worried or feel guilty because he already died.  I guess it is better to atleast jailed them for like many years before executing.  So that means I am still for death penalty.

Asimov

Activity: 117

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 07:33:22 PM

Absolutely not, there are other methods that work better
Lancusters

Activity: 560
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 07:42:03 PM

You do have a point but I believe that the court especially if the case is subject for death penalty they will carefully analyze each details for them not to execute an innocent people.  Plus the fact that the criminal will just direand end the burden that he will face incase he regret what he did.  He will no longer feel sad or worried or feel guilty because he already died.  I guess it is better to atleast jailed them for like many years before executing.  So that means I am still for death penalty.
Criminals never regret the fact that they killed someone. They are only in the courts pretend that I'm sorry in order to soften the jury. I don't trust them and therefore I'm for the death penalty. No remorse can't bring back the dead victim.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE

─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|[.
JOIN US NOW!
]|
sharonmae

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 03:25:27 AM

of course especially the accuse is convicted to rape, murder innocent people.
y not?
Sithara007
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1013

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 03:44:57 AM

Criminals never regret the fact that they killed someone. They are only in the courts pretend that I'm sorry in order to soften the jury. I don't trust them and therefore I'm for the death penalty. No remorse can't bring back the dead victim.

My viewpoint is very simple. Death penalty must be mandatory for premeditated murder. If a victim can't be given a second chance, then why should a criminal be given the same? Does the criminal deserves more sympathy than the victim?

rockyboy

Activity: 266

MODERN FINANCE CHAIN

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 05:55:42 AM

No, there's no such thing is constant in earth. Everything can change for the better. Even criminals can change but, what if you already take her/his life by death penalty? How can he/she can be change? Every person deserve a second chance because not all prisoners are guilty.

babarian

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 06:20:50 AM

It is necessary to know again that the function of the imposition of punishment is that the punishment is applied obeyed and if there is a violation will be in punishment penalties for the realization of a sense of well-being and comfort in the community.

Percumalah if a rule is created if no sanctions are applied if the rule is violated because there is no deterrent effect or influence for violators of the rule.

So I am very sure that the death penalty is very
Is necessary because besides it can give the effect of prevention and fear for other people / society around not to do it violation. And it can also provide a sense of security and protection for everyone.

Ultra, Next-generation games distribution platform !
WebSite | Twitter | Telegram | Bounty | Facebook | WhitePaper
Offering new solutions to both developers and players

Bagaji

Activity: 420
Merit: 261

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2017, 07:08:17 AM

I am not in support of death penalty reason been that we all have committed one sin or the other which means we are not qualify to judge or sentence another person to death for judgement belong to God and God alone not human.

SonOfNorth

Activity: 191

THE GAME OF CHANCE. CHANGED.

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 08:52:49 AM

In the case of recidivism, yes I do. I think people deserve a second chance, and rehabilitation has been shown to be way more effective, but there are cases when a single bullet would save a lot of grief and money.

S P 8 D E        ♠       THE GAME OF CHANCE. CHANGED.       ♠         READ WHITEPAPER       
    TOKENS        A DECENTRALIZED PLATFORM FOR GAMING DAPPS        ROADMAP   
ANN THREAD       FACEBOOK       TWITTER       TELEGRAM       YOUTUBE       MEDIUM       REDDIT
JJriver

Activity: 182

Comprehensive Blockchain Billing Protocol

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 09:02:43 AM

I agree with the death penalty for murder or rape. This will help clear the streets of criminals, because the prison does not give the right level of punishment and many do what they want.

╔══ // PumaPay //  Comprehensive Blockchain Billing Protocol   // PumaPay // ══╗
╠════════════  Telegram ─── Bitcointalk ─── Bounty ─── Join Here   ════════════╣
A free blockchain protocol that makes crypto billing accessible to every business  ╝
Ronnilganda

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 09:58:52 AM

Yes because one of my relatives expirience a rape victim, and i saw her everyday crying cos she cant move on and she got trauma. Thats why i agree to death penalty to learn the they're mistakes.
MugenChild

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 10:29:15 AM

I am a Roman Catholic but I strongly agree with death penalty. Death penalty should be used for people who does not deserve to be given a second chance in society, to people who are useless and cannot bring progress to humanity and society. If you are just dragging the society down, then you are hindering the progress of mankind, therefore you are not worthy of the privilege to live.
drex187

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 03:03:33 PM

Death penalty is a good law, I agree here to punish criminals. This punishment is only for a man of no soul and mercy, for the person who is sick of the sin. But death penalty is very dangerous for those who have no sin, so it may just be for sinners.
Rose119

Activity: 372

BLUPASS.CO | ICO LIVE! | 15/5 - 15/7 | JOIN NOW!

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 03:04:28 PM

Yes because one of my relatives expirience a rape victim, and i saw her everyday crying cos she cant move on and she got trauma. Thats why i agree to death penalty to learn the they're mistakes.

Sadly happened to others to have trauma in rape victims, me i am agree to death penalty, i believe that criminals and rapists will not increase when there is a death penalty, they will be afraid to make a crime.

jaibster

Activity: 50
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 04:15:01 PM

Isn't it better to die instead of living a life of a prisoner.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 79 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.