Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:30:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you agree in death penalty?  (Read 33372 times)
Malsetid

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 06:01:23 AM

I believe that we just borrow our lives from God. And He is the only one who have right to take them away from us.
So we are going to let the criminals, murderers, and killers live and let them kill another victim until god take them? Is that what you are implying?
Then maybe we're all too ignorant if that happens.
I did'nt tell that we let the criminals kill another victims.  There are various punishment awaits them. If we kill those murderers, criminals, then what is the difference of them to us? Did'nt we could call murderers too? Not only death penalty coupd punish them. There is other way.

The death penalty exists to suppress the crime rate. The greatest punishment is enforced so that people are afraid to commit a crime. The death penalty was not done carelessly. The death penalty is done in an effective way, so that the perpetrator does not suffer too much pain, the death penalty is done by directly making the perpetrator feel nothing.

There's a difference between the authorities killing a convicted criminal and a criminal killing an innocent person. So if you asked what's going to be the difference between you and a criminal if you kill him, there's a big difference. I think though that before we go to discussing whether it should be implimented or not, we have to look first at the person's innocence. Most of the time, when people don't have the money to defend themselves and they go against a powerful person, they get convicted though they're innocent. Anyone who's implimenting death penalty should first make sure of the person's innocence or guilt

▄▄██████▄▄                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
        ▄██████████████▄           ▄▄███████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████▄       ▄████████████████████▄
     █████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄   ▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
   ███████▀        ▀█████▀ ▄███████████▀       ▀████████
  ▄█▄█████▀           ▀█▀ ▄███████████▀          ▀███████▌
▄█████▄███              ▄███████████▀             ███████▌
  ▀█▀█████▄           ▄███████████▀ ▄▄           ▄███████▌
   ███████▄        ▄███████████▀ ▄████▄        ▄████████
     █████████▄▄▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████▄▄▄▄██████████
      ▀████████████████████▀     ▀████████████████████▀
       ▀███████████████▀▀         ▀████████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀▀
.CryptoMania.            ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▐██████████▄▄██▌
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████████████▄▄ ████████████  ▄█████████████▄▄
▐███████████▌  █████████▀█████████
 ██▀▀ ██████ ▄████████▌▀▀ ▄███████▌
     ██████▐█████████  ▄███████▀▀
    ▐█████████████████▄███████
    ████████████████████████
    ▐████████████████████████
   ▄███▄▐███  ▄█████▄███████▄███▄
  ▐██ ██▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███ ▐██ ██
   ▀███▄▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███  ▀███▄
   ██▄█▀▐█████▀█████▀  ███  ██▄█▀

.The Real Slots.........
.Experience on-chain.

$

$

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zinkin

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 06:09:26 AM

My only problem with it is that it's possible for evidences to be falsified, testimonies to be lies, etc. There is still a likelihood of an innocent person getting the gallows.

Still, something must be done, especially with increasing crime rate. Death penalty can be some sort of last resort, something dished out sparingly.

IMHO though I would suggest that solitary confinement can be used as an alternative. In comparison to life sentence, the prisoner would be left to himself, alone, forever. Never to see any human ever again.

i believe that only God can take our life.
Criminals may not be punished with death, but I believe in Gods time, they will suffer.
That's a big fat lie, considering the fact that God sacrificed his life just to 'save' lives, thus he doesn't want to take any life at all. That is a big misconception in the religion. If you say that God wanted to take any life, then you are also saying that God is a criminal. In fact he never hurt anyone in his life time.
rahmat92

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 07:22:00 AM

Can it die as an effective remedy to make amends? Is punishment of death someone has stepped over the God who is a unity that has the right to determine one's life and death? What about a second chance for someone who can repent and be a good person, so I do not agree with the rules
InsiderOfCrypto

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 09:31:34 AM

Only if it benefits me lol
andylowe

Activity: 293

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 04:28:58 PM

If this is already a law, I will therefore support it. Because we must abide to all laws created by the authority. But just in my opinion, I am not in favor for it for because I don't have the authority to take one's life.
bebejhen (OP)

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 03:21:28 PM

I believe that we just borrow our lives from God. And He is the only one who have right to take them away from us.
So we are going to let the criminals, murderers, and killers live and let them kill another victim until god take them? Is that what you are implying?
Then maybe we're all too ignorant if that happens.
I did'nt tell that we let the criminals kill another victims.  There are various punishment awaits them. If we kill those murderers, criminals, then what is the difference of them to us? Did'nt we could call murderers too? Not only death penalty coupd punish them. There is other way.

The death penalty exists to suppress the crime rate. The greatest punishment is enforced so that people are afraid to commit a crime. The death penalty was not done carelessly. The death penalty is done in an effective way, so that the perpetrator does not suffer too much pain, the death penalty is done by directly making the perpetrator feel nothing.

There's a difference between the authorities killing a convicted criminal and a criminal killing an innocent person. So if you asked what's going to be the difference between you and a criminal if you kill him, there's a big difference. I think though that before we go to discussing whether it should be implimented or not, we have to look first at the person's innocence. Most of the time, when people don't have the money to defend themselves and they go against a powerful person, they get convicted though they're innocent. Anyone who's implimenting death penalty should first make sure of the person's innocence or guilt
It's still both taking lives, it's still killing. And we all don't have a right no matter what the reason is. Not all the criminals are all real criminals. We all deserve a second chance. We all deserve to change.
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1345

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 09:05:15 PM

It's still both taking lives, it's still killing. And we all don't have a right no matter what the reason is. Not all the criminals are all real criminals. We all deserve a second chance. We all deserve to change.
Ok, but is there a point where you decide it's enough? That he got his second third and fourth chance, maybe it's time for a more drastic approach?
I agree with the idea of second chances, but usually a death penalty is given when a crime was very brutal and not incidental. So, if you argue with someone, it escalates into a fight and you kill him, you won't get capital punishment, but if you decide to rob a bank, get into a gunfight with law enforcement and kill a bunch of them, you might. It depends on the country/state, but it's a serious thing, not something a normal person does. So, capital punishment should exist, but be given only to serial killers, child killers and such.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2017, 01:45:09 AM

I agree with the death penalty. As long as the cops are unable to prevent violent crimes (especially rapes and murders), death penalty is necessary. It will make the criminals think twice before committing any crimes.
Charot12345

Activity: 257
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 01:51:52 AM

I don't agree with that. It's a sin to god. And it is better to give them life sentence to make them feel the hardships and pain everyday and let their conscience hunt them. If they kill them they only feel the sudden pain because of it.

bebejhen (OP)

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 01:54:47 AM

Ok, but is there a point where you decide it's enough? That he got his second third and fourth chance, maybe it's time for a more drastic approach?
I agree with the idea of second chances, but usually a death penalty is given when a crime was very brutal and not incidental. So, if you argue with someone, it escalates into a fight and you kill him, you won't get capital punishment, but if you decide to rob a bank, get into a gunfight with law enforcement and kill a bunch of them, you might. It depends on the country/state, but it's a serious thing, not something a normal person does. So, capital punishment should exist, but be given only to serial killers, child killers and such.

Yes maybe it depends on what crime you commit or how many times you did it. Who knows,  Im not in the right position to decide. It's just my opinion.
LeeMinHoa

Activity: 94

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 06:13:02 AM

God is the creator of life and He definitely has the right to take it away from us, but he also provided instances in history where death was meant to teach a lesson to others and he gave authority to government to take it away in the worst of crimes as a deterrent to others committing the same crime.   

My problem with the death penalty is that in many cases it is not cut and dry if the person is really innocent or guilty.  Man is not infallible meaning he can make mistakes, so for that reason (that there is possibility of a mistake), I do not believe in the death penalty. Nothing could be worse than sending an innocent man (wrongly convicted) to die.
Achargeturry78

Activity: 630
Merit: 267

Just follow the rules

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 06:54:09 AM

God is the creator of life and He definitely has the right to take it away from us, but he also provided instances in history where death was meant to teach a lesson to others and he gave authority to government to take it away in the worst of crimes as a deterrent to others committing the same crime.   

My problem with the death penalty is that in many cases it is not cut and dry if the person is really innocent or guilty.  Man is not infallible meaning he can make mistakes, so for that reason (that there is possibility of a mistake), I do not believe in the death penalty. Nothing could be worse than sending an innocent man (wrongly convicted) to die.
I think death penalty should be implemented so that those who have bad intentions or those who think of doing crimes will think twice if they will really commit it. Death penalty should be charged to crimes such as rape, murder, and all and the justice system should be more strict if this will be implemented.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 07:09:04 AM

I think death penalty should be implemented so that those who have bad intentions or those who think of doing crimes will think twice if they will really commit it. Death penalty should be charged to crimes such as rape, murder, and all and the justice system should be more strict if this will be implemented.

I agree with you.  Death penalty should be imposed for the charged you stated.  Include the selling drugs or other case related to drugs but not the using of illegal drugs.  Because the user of illegal drugs were also a victim of people who just wanted money for their self.  People nowadays are becoming more and more dangerous.  The impact of watching things on the internet where they can get ideas is somewhat a matter.  Due process of course on those crime that death penalty will be imposed.
Funeral Wreaths

Activity: 177

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 07:28:33 AM

according to what the OP say's only God has the right to take our lives, but how about those murderers and criminals who took away the lives of innocent people? I know they deserve to be given a second chance but does it give back the life they took away? Well i guess not, and besides you wont be punished to death unless your sin is not that heavy enough to be proven guilty.
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1345

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 07:21:33 PM

I don't agree with that. It's a sin to god. And it is better to give them life sentence to make them feel the hardships and pain everyday and let their conscience hunt them. If they kill them they only feel the sudden pain because of it.
Still the same question remains. A question none of you, the supporters of life sentences, can answer.
Who is going to pay for guarding and feeding these people for the rest of their lives? Who is going to pay their medical bills and provide them with reading materials, clothes, clean sheets, supply with electricity and heating, and allow them to happily beat their dicks thinking of all those women/children they raped and killed?

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 02:32:13 AM

Maybe death penalty is right to those who also killed and take away some people lives, maybe it is a God's way to take their lives. I don't know, but maybe if there is a right evidence for a criminal, but if there is not right evidence don't use death penalty as their punishment. Getting in jail is enough for them to sacrifice.
RedX

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 03:11:31 AM

There are a lot of people that are not afraid to do crime because they will just go into prison. Death penalty will be a reminder to them and it and it should be hanging to make it for them more horrifying. I know many of people don't agree taking other life's but then again why people need to be afraid when they are doing nothing wrong.
Keeping Up

Activity: 230
Merit: 22

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2017, 05:02:21 AM

JUST SIMPLE YES!!!!
no need for further explanations....

GenesisP2P Payment Ecosystem  │ GITHUBPOOLSEXPLORERBLOCK TRACKER☑ No ICO/Auction   
Equihash 192.7 ● ─[ Secure & Private Cryptocurrency ]─ ● ────[ ForumFaucetExchangeAirdrops & Bounties ]──── ● ☑ No pre-mine       
 POW/MNs     │SOLUTION FOR BUSINESSES AND E-COMMERCE│           ANNTWITTERDISCORDREDDIT           │ ☑ Fair Launch     
Nameless27

Activity: 322
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 05:12:37 AM

Let me put this way, a group has a multiple murder case it would be ten person died. And one of your family been raped and choped into pieces. They has been arrested who eventually the sons of rich businessman. What do you want to happen? I agree for it, ASAP. A tooth for a tooth is what reality must rule.
Cyberbits

Activity: 111

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 03:46:08 PM

I think that the death penalty should only be given out to those who are definitely guilty and do agree that it has been given out to people that may not have been proven 100% guilty and that is wrong as mistakes can be made. But if someone is beyond a doubt guilty they should be given the death sentence instead of life in prison.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 78 »
  Print  

Jump to: