Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 03:45:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 164 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BiblePay - New Coin Launch - Official Thread  (Read 119795 times)
dejarumlights

Activity: 55
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 02:33:31 AM

Debug file reads as follows:

BiblepayMiner -- terminated
2017-07-24 02:30:21 keypool return 2

Conf file is set up as stated, and I tried running "setgenerate true 2" just to see if I could notice anything bump in task manager.

Ideas?
bible_pay (OP)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 215

Jesus is the King of Kings and Lord of Lords

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2017, 02:35:51 AM

https://c-cex.com
BBP

when  we can do the deal  on the market?

About 7 more days.  Yuri from CCEX acknowledged us, and promised to list us for free (that saved us $9000) since we are a charitable org.

YOU ARE?

By law, you are REQUIRED to disclose your charity license.  Please post it here.
I corrected the post to be more accurate, and to clarify, he is doing listing us for free because we are a charitable DAO, and trusts me from his prior dealings on other projects.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
🕇  Announcement | ForumSlackDiscordRedditTwitter | SouthXChange  🕇
🕇 A Christian cryptocurrency | Supporting orphans through a decentralized autonomous charity 🕇
Voltaje

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 02:43:06 AM

Pleasew, can you teach me how to mine the coin? some of us are new to this kind of wallet, and its a bit technical, the wallet has synced now, but what else should I do, in the folder there are 2 diferents .conf files, biblepay.conf and masternode.conf , wich one do I modified and put that gen=1, and how to conenct to that node node.biblepay.org, thanks for your answer.
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2017, 02:46:17 AM

Pleasew, can you teach me how to mine the coin? some of us are new to this kind of wallet, and its a bit technical, the wallet has synced now, but what else should I do, in the folder there are 2 diferents .conf files, biblepay.conf and masternode.conf , wich one do I modified and put that gen=1, and how to conenct to that node node.biblepay.org, thanks for your answer.
U can put in the "gen=1" in the biblepay.conf, and restart the wallet.
From the Help |Debug|Console, type 'getgenerate' to ensure it says True, that means it is Mining.
The masternode.conf is reserved for Sanctuaries later, not used yet.  We should change it to sanctuary.conf I suppose.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
🕇 A Christian cryptocurrency | Supporting orphans through a decentralized autonomous charity 🕇
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2017, 02:53:53 AM

So I'll go over some of the unique features of this coin after we hit block 105.  We need to have a balance to test the in-wallet prayers, etc.

In wallet community prayers:
After block 101, from the send coins GUI, you can either enter a destination address (or you can click on Donate to Foundation), and click the Prayer checkbox, and enter a real prayer in the message field, and it will be displayed for 7 days on the wallet overview of all nodes (this is designed to allow the community to pray for others) - the prayers have a shelf life and rotate until they expire.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
defmedic

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 03:02:06 AM

had the same problem biblepay-qt not syncing, changed compatibility to widows 7 on the biblepay-qt and it synced up faster than I could blink.
a859898

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 03:06:25 AM

dev,i suggest you should make a guide how to mine it . many people cannt do it successfully
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2017, 03:09:58 AM

because we are a charitable DAO

Still waiting for that charity license.  I'll remove my negative trust IF you are able to provide it.

Sorry, but too many people "prey" on the gullible religious folk.  Please prove you are not doing this.

* A Charitable DAO does not have a license, thats why its called a DAO.

* Even if we did have a license, we would not be actively using it until the end of the year, as it says clearly in the launch (we become a DAO after Christmas).

We never claimed anything here that we are not, or misrepresented ourselves.

Please leave the negative feedback on my account; it is obviously done in a malicious way by you to us.  I will have it removed as malicious content - I am not asking you for a favor - I am not at your mercy.

We are NOT here to scam anyone, as time will tell, we are here for the long term, to start an honest community, one that you obviously will not want part of, as you are DISHONEST, and malicious.

Lastly, I am religious myself, so you are in error about religious peoples intelligence: they are not gullible pushovers as you claim.  We are the salt of the earth, and stand up for what is right.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
Voltaje

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 03:17:00 AM

Hello, thanks for the answer, the wallet says is true, so i think is generating coins, but nothing so far, and why in Status it says Disable? is it normal? or something is wrong?
Like This

bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2017, 03:21:04 AM

* Even if we did have a license, we would not be actively using it until the end of the year, as it says clearly in the launch (we become a DAO after Christmas).

So why are you collecting $9,000 in services for free NOW?  Roll Eyes

ALL religious people are gullible - you can't believe in a god UNLESS you are gullible.

You are taking advantage of gullible people because you believe you can just pray for forgiveness and all will be forgotten.  Yet the people who pour their energy and coins into your scam get taken advantage of.

You cannot claim to be a charity unless you provide a license - that is the law.  You are breaking the law, you don't care, and that makes you a scammer.

Please leave the negative feedback on my account; it is obviously done in a malicious way by you to us.  I will have it removed as malicious content

Thank you - I will, and you will not.

So, this is really all the energy you deserve, but let me summarize this and we can close this out. 
We are a charitable cryptocurrency, not a "CHARITY", and your definition of illegal assumes we are based somewhere.  You dont know where we are based, as that was not established yet, and is still in the works.
Yes, we deserve the $9000 of free services, because of our long term vision.  And btw, that was an estimate, based on what some of CCEXs BTC donations reach to push a coin to the top, and it was simply a favor by him to push us to the top for free, thats all, not an invoice and a credit of $9000, a free favor by him to us.

Therefore we are not breaking the law, and never will.  That closes this topic.  Please move on to another coin to terrorize or troll and leave us alone.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
enervey

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2017, 03:25:36 AM

Is there a block explorer available for Biblepay? Thanks.
esprit577

Activity: 541

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 03:31:51 AM

New algorithm, very like, when can I start mining?CPU or GPU?Looking forward to.
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2017, 03:38:05 AM

Hello, thanks for the answer, the wallet says is true, so i think is generating coins, but nothing so far, and why in Status it says Disable? is it normal? or something is wrong?
Like This

Private Send: Disabled is normal until we set up the Sanctuaries.

Ill see what I can do to make that more intuitive from now until Christmas, it is a little confusing, but yes everything looks OK.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
notsofast
Legendary

Activity: 1517
Merit: 1042

@notsofast

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2017, 03:43:17 AM

So why are you collecting $9,000 in services for free NOW?  Roll Eyes

ALL religious people are gullible - you can't believe in a god UNLESS you are gullible.

You are taking advantage of gullible people because you believe you can just pray for forgiveness and all will be forgotten.  Yet the people who pour their energy and coins into your scam get taken advantage of.

You cannot claim to be a charity unless you provide a license - that is the law.  You are breaking the law, you don't care, and that makes you a scammer.

Please leave the negative feedback on my account; it is obviously done in a malicious way by you to us.  I will have it removed as malicious content

Thank you - I will, and you will not.

So, this is really all the energy you deserve, but let me summarize this and we can close this out. 
We are a charitable cryptocurrency, not a "CHARITY", and your definition of illegal assumes we are based somewhere.  You dont know where we are based, as that was not established yet, and is still in the works.
Yes, we deserve the $9000 of free services, because of our long term vision.  And btw, that was an estimate, based on what some of CCEXs BTC donations reach to push a coin to the top, and it was simply a favor by him to push us to the top for free, thats all, not an invoice and a credit of $9000, a free favor by him to us.

Therefore we are not breaking the law, and never will.  That closes this topic.  Please move on to another coin to terrorize or troll and leave us alone.

Like every religion, you dance around the questions, and provide no real answers.  Smiley

Very well, I'll let the fools out there fall for your scam.  After all, I can't help every gullible person. 

All I see is a fair launch PoW cryptocurrency, and you taking an extreme overreaction to the religious theme.

If you let your neckbeard grow that long it can actually get stuck in your fedora.

twitter.com/notsofast
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2017, 03:45:07 AM

New algorithm, very like, when can I start mining?CPU or GPU?Looking forward to.

Its a CPU algo, the thoughts are that we encourage full nodes to mine, unlike thousands of asic devices, just the base network solo mines this coin (unless someone writes a pool).

You can mine right now, with 'setgenerate true'.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
civilufo

Activity: 375

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 03:46:30 AM

It is excited to know new algorithm. May I know if this algorithm for CPU mining only and resist to gpu?

And what is the requirement to setup a masternode? Thinking to try setup a masternode by using one of my vps machine.

bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2017, 03:51:09 AM

It is excited to know new algorithm. May I know if this algorithm for CPU mining only and resist to gpu?

And what is the requirement to setup a masternode? Thinking to try setup a masternode by using one of my vps machine.
Yes, CPU only.  It resists GPU by including the AES512 Encrypt+Md5+the 31000 chained bible verses in the hash function, things that are hard to port to plain c.

As far as Sanctuaries, you will be able to run one on a cheap linux VPS, but it must be dedicated IP and on a dedicated VPS node, and with a certain biblepay stake amount (not determined yet) sent to an escrow address, we will need to see what our average trade price is for 90 days and then determine these things.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
J@soN

Activity: 413

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 05:37:52 AM

no block source available Huh stuck on block 59 i got 4 active connection to biblepay network Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
kotbi

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2017, 06:22:52 AM

has any one successfully install it on a linux machine? I always get some error message. After install all the necessary packages, I finally made it to the final step.  ./configure and make.  Then what? I don't see any qt file in the folder. How can I open it? Undecided Cry Kiss Kiss

████→→       ● BitMEX, trade bitcoin and altcoins using 100X leverage   Use this link to sign up and get 10% off fees for 6 months

████→→       ● BitMEX, 100倍杠杆交易比特币和山寨币  设在香港,提供中文支持, 用此链接开户前6个月节省10%的交易费
esprit577

Activity: 541

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 07:23:07 AM

The wallet installation good interface is very messy, do not know what circumstance.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 164 »
  Print  

Jump to: