Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 07:14:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 164 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BiblePay - New Coin Launch - Official Thread  (Read 119804 times)
vikingchild

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 08:24:17 AM

Has anyone actually gotten any coins or blocks?

I have been mining with 3 wallets for 6 hours and received 0 blocks and 0 coins.
viljy

Activity: 1806
Merit: 960

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 08:37:39 AM

I have been mining with 3 wallets for 6 hours and received 0 blocks and 0 coins.

I did not receive a single block in half a day. Strange algorithm. Is mining possible with an empty wallet?
GeniusX

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 09:14:27 AM

my i5 laptop find 4 blocks total 80k coin like in 5-6 hours.

i also download wallet in my pc , no block till now.

Really interesting algo.

Btw sellin 80k , just joke Smiley

It's possible to mine with an empty wallet.
viljy

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 10:02:47 AM

Connections 8 means the port is closed. Maybe that's why the blocks do not go? Which port will connect?
blackbird123

Activity: 184

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 10:13:20 AM

Use the Bible to name coins? Just trying to attract friends who believe in Jesus? We don't understand the direction and culture of your work
notsofast
Legendary

Activity: 1517
Merit: 1042

@notsofast

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2017, 10:26:25 AM

All I see is a fair launch PoW cryptocurrency, and you taking an extreme overreaction to the religious theme.

Really?  You don't see someone stealing $9,000 in benefits pretending to be a charity?

The gullible religious part was a secondary issue for me.

I do see someone abusing their negative trust issuance power as the most petty thing I have seen in a long time.

I'm certain that:

a) you were not party to that arrangement between this dev and Yuriy

b) $9000 is an upper-level estimate based on the total cost to buy enough votes to win this past week's top-voted spot to be added to C-Cex, which is in fact a completely arbitrary value, and possible only to be freely given by Yuriy (whom you aren't)

c) nobody is pretending to be a registered charity in your jurisdiction, which you accuse

d) the tip of your fedora where you grasp it for m'lady tipping is encrusted with Cheeto dust

twitter.com/notsofast
esprit577

Activity: 541
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 10:41:38 AM

I did not receive a single block in half a day. Strange algorithm. Is mining possible with an empty wallet?
I also, mining 6 hours, without any gain, wallet pages are also?Huh??Strange procedure.
viljy

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 10:56:10 AM

I'll wait, if there are no blocks, I'll delete, there are a lot of other interesting projects. Here, let those who have blocks go get it Smiley
Charloz24

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 11:44:42 AM

* Even if we did have a license, we would not be actively using it until the end of the year, as it says clearly in the launch (we become a DAO after Christmas).

So why are you collecting $9,000 in services for free NOW?  Roll Eyes

ALL religious people are gullible - you can't believe in a god UNLESS you are gullible.

You are taking advantage of gullible people because you believe you can just pray for forgiveness and all will be forgotten.  Yet the people who pour their energy and coins into your scam get taken advantage of.

You cannot claim to be a charity unless you provide a license - that is the law.  You are breaking the law, you don't care, and that makes you a scammer.

Please leave the negative feedback on my account; it is obviously done in a malicious way by you to us.  I will have it removed as malicious content

Thank you - I will, and you will not.

So, this is really all the energy you deserve, but let me summarize this and we can close this out. 
We are a charitable cryptocurrency, not a "CHARITY", and your definition of illegal assumes we are based somewhere.  You dont know where we are based, as that was not established yet, and is still in the works.
Yes, we deserve the $9000 of free services, because of our long term vision.  And btw, that was an estimate, based on what some of CCEXs BTC donations reach to push a coin to the top, and it was simply a favor by him to push us to the top for free, thats all, not an invoice and a credit of $9000, a free favor by him to us.

Therefore we are not breaking the law, and never will.  That closes this topic.  Please move on to another coin to terrorize or troll and leave us alone.

Like every religion, you dance around the questions, and provide no real answers.  Smiley

Very well, I'll let the fools out there fall for your scam.  After all, I can't help every gullible person. 

Get out of this thread if the project isn't interesting you. He is not asking money from anyone here, just trying to start a creative and different project.
Charloz24

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 11:45:34 AM

I also, mining 6 hours, without any gain, wallet pages are also?Huh??Strange procedure.

I did get a block once here in 4-5 hours.
vikingchild

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 12:07:59 PM

I did get a block once here in 4-5 hours.

Lucky you! When I get home I will see if any of my 3 machines managed to get any. My office laptop here meanwhile has the wallet open too - no luck on this since 11am.
bible_pay (OP)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 215

Jesus is the King of Kings and Lord of Lords

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2017, 12:49:31 PM

Good morning all!

I see we made it to block 104.

So just to give you all an idea of the difficulty and why its a little hard to mine blocks quickly:
We have 7 minute blocks, and I was part of the go-live, and I myself found 3 blocks of the 104, and we currently have 80 connections on the external node.  So the problem is mostly that popularity is increasing.

Here is a screenshot of my external node:

Note that today I will look into adding the multiple thread support for the miner for those who want to max out their clock cycles on this algo.

I personally wont use it myself as I would rather just mine slow and leave the resources for other things, but I want to make it available for anyone who feels they are running too slow.

I will also take a look at the other cosmetic things a couple people mentioned.

In the mean time, you can change your theme if you dont like the font by clicking Settings | Options | Display | Theme, and if you like the standard bitcoin look you can switch to Traditional.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
🕇  Announcement | ForumSlackDiscordRedditTwitter | SouthXChange  🕇
🕇 A Christian cryptocurrency | Supporting orphans through a decentralized autonomous charity 🕇
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2017, 12:55:34 PM

has any one successfully install it on a linux machine? I always get some error message. After install all the necessary packages, I finally made it to the final step.  ./configure and make.  Then what? I don't see any qt file in the folder. How can I open it? Undecided Cry Kiss Kiss

It should build very much the same as the newest bitcoin build (it supports both native compile and gitian builds).  I put a file in the root called BuildBiblePay.txt that might offer some insight.  It does require BerkeleyDb 4.8.  If that does not help please paste the build error.

You can also use this detail page to try to get you further:

https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/blob/master/doc/build-unix.md

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
🕇 A Christian cryptocurrency | Supporting orphans through a decentralized autonomous charity 🕇
GeniusX

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 01:30:22 PM

Btw i cant find a single block since block 77 interesting, mining with 2 pc.....
captcha01

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 01:35:01 PM

why can't  the dev make ICO with one currency?

other coin holders too stupid to sell and buy with btc?

i may be too cautious but this is giving me the red flag

why make a simple process so complicated i don't see any reason for it 

have you ever heard of the term "Keep It Simple"

and what do you do with coins not sold?

any plan for exchanges after the ICO?
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2017, 02:16:06 PM

why can't  the dev make ICO with one currency?

other coin holders too stupid to sell and buy with btc?

i may be too cautious but this is giving me the red flag

why make a simple process so complicated i don't see any reason for it 

have you ever heard of the term "Keep It Simple"

and what do you do with coins not sold?

any plan for exchanges after the ICO?

There should be no concern here- there is no ICO involved, so the only coins minted are what we mined and we are only on block 115.

The way this works is in 30 days, I will run the report from the console called the contribution report.  Whatever has been tithed to the orphan foundation is what is given to compassion.com to sponsor new orphans.   That its.  It is very simple, not complicated.

I think this is the simplest way to actually start.  The complexity comes in when we start the sanctuaries, and 10% of each block starts going into superblocks for those nodes to be compensated, and then I have to enable voting, so people can take ownership of this coin and have a say of how the tithes are spent.  This is completely transparent.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 3099

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2017, 04:31:03 PM

I'm sorry everyone - I was in a pissy mood last night.  Sad

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
notsofast
Legendary

Activity: 1517
Merit: 1042

@notsofast

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2017, 05:26:16 PM

All forgiven brother.

twitter.com/notsofast
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2017, 05:54:05 PM

I forgive you also, welcome to the community!

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
GeniusX

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 06:07:56 PM

i got nice weed for ya
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 164 »
  Print  

Jump to: