Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:01:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Is Mind Reading Possible?
Yes it was already possible for a long time
Not it not invented yet, but it could be possible
No it is physically impossible to read minds, it would violate the laws of physics

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Mind Reading Possible?  (Read 5938 times)
crabbybazil

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 08:51:05 PM

Maybe it is, the problem is that nobody is capable of.
Franky00

Activity: 364
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 12:48:46 PM

I think that this is possible, because scientists are already moving quite well in this area. But such an opportunity is not always beneficial and it will be easier to commit any kind of robbery or do something unacceptable.

xingzhankwe

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 02:02:34 PM

I do not believe that read mind is there, people through the eyes to watch the expression to insight into the idea of others, this is just a big probability of the event, not really read mind.
iluvpie60

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 06:14:18 PM

yes its possible  but you dont "read" it you feel it, you feel what the other one is thinking
Mind reading is not possible, Only God can read minds and not even the most powerful angel can read the mind. Those who claim to read minds actually read how the person reacts when asked a question and make conclusion from them.

Ithink you should read the comment I made just above yours.

the onlny thing stopping mind reading from happening right now is that we need a way to decipher the brain and it's thoughts. the human genome has been mapped and everthing will be figured out at some point.

you can use your fingers to send a text to someone's phone. say they have a bluetooth in and it reads the text outloud. that is getting close to sending someone your thoughts. the next step is having an implant in your brain that sends a signal to someone else who has an implant in their brain.

we aren't that far off from the majority of people having access to it.
haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 08:07:38 PM

I don't  think it's possible

minime

Activity: 588

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 06:14:10 AM

yes its possible  but you dont "read" it you feel it, you feel what the other one is thinking
Mind reading is not possible, Only God can read minds and not even the most powerful angel can read the mind. Those who claim to read minds actually read how the person reacts when asked a question and make conclusion from them.
some are able to sense the engerie (emotions) send out when the brain thinks on certain frequenzes. this engerie can be felt and since you feel it you do not read it you just know what the other thinks its not like reading a book but you do not need to belive me
also if your are able to leave your body your soul is able to get information from "other" souls
basesaw

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 07:25:26 AM

I have seen some on tv's that they are actually reading minds of other people. I dont know if it was true but yeah it has been televised so we dont know if thet are just acting that it he was actually reading mind I also seen on america's got talent thats why I think it is not scripted.
darklus123

Activity: 1246
Merit: 588

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 03:17:43 PM

I have seen this video, where it claims that Mind Reading technology is possible:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kGZemt2P9M

Researchers at Carnegie Mellon University recently made a scientific breakthrough using machine algorithms to accurately guess what people are thinking. In other words, as the university referred to it, they have “harness[ed] ‘mind reading’ technology to decode complex thoughts.”

“Predicting the Brain Activation Pattern Associated With the Propositional Content of a Sentence: Modeling Neural Representations of Events and States”

What is your opinion about these news? Is Mind Reading Possible? And how it will affect Bitcoin private keys? How will this affect the passwords that you hold in your brain?
I think it is possible if you can analysis other people actions, you can possible to read what they think but it really hard to do.

Mind reading is far different from the action reading. Mind reading is not possible without a trick. Most of this people who call their selves as a mind reader usually tricks us by letting us go inside the holes that they made which then leads us to thinking that they were able to read our minds. Have you ever seen that we set the situation then tell them to read our minds not right? They would always initiate so we could go with the flow
Coffee135

Activity: 392
Merit: 137

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 03:40:34 PM

I have seen some on tv's that they are actually reading minds of other people. I dont know if it was true but yeah it has been televised so we dont know if thet are just acting that it he was actually reading mind I also seen on america's got talent thats why I think it is not scripted.
All of these programs on TV is nothing but advertising of such scams. People love to believe in miracles and such programs have a high rating but have nothing to do with reality.
iluvpie60

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 03:42:12 PM

I have seen this video, where it claims that Mind Reading technology is possible:

Researchers at Carnegie Mellon University recently made a scientific breakthrough using machine algorithms to accurately guess what people are thinking. In other words, as the university referred to it, they have “harness[ed] ‘mind reading’ technology to decode complex thoughts.”

“Predicting the Brain Activation Pattern Associated With the Propositional Content of a Sentence: Modeling Neural Representations of Events and States”

What is your opinion about these news? Is Mind Reading Possible? And how it will affect Bitcoin private keys? How will this affect the passwords that you hold in your brain?
I think it is possible if you can analysis other people actions, you can possible to read what they think but it really hard to do.

Mind reading is far different from the action reading. Mind reading is not possible without a trick. Most of this people who call their selves as a mind reader usually tricks us by letting us go inside the holes that they made which then leads us to thinking that they were able to read our minds. Have you ever seen that we set the situation then tell them to read our minds not right? They would always initiate so we could go with the flow

Just like psychics try to do. they say a bunch of stuff and lead you down the path they want you to go to. They read your emotions and facial expressions.

If you went into a psychic and spoke in a monotone and wore a bag over your face, they would probably never get anything right.

Ithink we will be able to use tech like bluetooth to send a brain message to someone else. A lot sooner than we think!
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 02:49:52 AM

It is possible especially when you learn some of psychology lesson, but of course it is still hard to know if our reading of their mind is accurate even if we learn some psychology lessons. Maybe there are some professionals and experienced people who can really read their mind or maybe they are just supernatural persons. Like people who can medicate people who are in a curse.  Huh  I am just wondering. But for me it is also possible that some people can read our mind.
PlayInternal90

Activity: 15

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 04:07:37 AM

Your God may read minds, but first prove it existence.
Keeping Up

Activity: 230
Merit: 22

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2017, 04:47:11 AM

nah...
all i could do is read someone's body language and lips...
but not their minds...
Cheesy

GenesisP2P Payment Ecosystem  │ GITHUBPOOLSEXPLORERBLOCK TRACKER☑ No ICO/Auction   
Equihash 192.7 ● ─[ Secure & Private Cryptocurrency ]─ ● ────[ ForumFaucetExchangeAirdrops & Bounties ]──── ● ☑ No pre-mine       
 POW/MNs     │SOLUTION FOR BUSINESSES AND E-COMMERCE│           ANNTWITTERDISCORDREDDIT           │ ☑ Fair Launch     
kodes88

Activity: 672

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 08:07:50 AM

movie about this aften to show,they are included a mindblowing movie,i believe this thing is exist,there are people who can read other people mind,but its very rare,and maybe this is only happen once in 100 years ago,or in next 100 years,i believe in past time,there is someone who can do this.
Rylei

Activity: 132
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2017, 11:05:46 AM

nah...
but not their minds...
Cheesy

Me too. I can tell what they are thinking or feeling through their actions and through their eyes even when they are not talking or saying anything. And mostly I'm correct.  Cheesy

Mind reading? I don't know.
matuson

Activity: 420
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 11:09:30 AM

nah...
but not their minds...
Cheesy

Me too. I can tell what they are thinking or feeling through their actions and through their eyes even when they are not talking or saying anything. And mostly I'm correct.  Cheesy

Mind reading? I don't know.

That's what you think until then, until you encounter a professional con artist. They have a very honest face, but actions and thoughts are completely opposite. They deceive a lot of people who think like that. Remember alien soul darkness.
Rabi3

Activity: 1204

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 12:09:39 PM

I think that mind reading is impossible, nobody can know what the other is thinking about 

erep

Activity: 2296
Merit: 592

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 12:59:06 PM

I think that mind reading is impossible, nobody can know what the other is thinking about 

Its near to impossible with the technologies we have right now. Human mind is a powerful than we think and reading or controlling it is harder than what we feel. It need special powers and which is good only to watch in movies.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
leexhin

Activity: 503
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 01:35:56 PM

It's hard to explain if it's true or not. But, I think it's possible if you know how to read reactions and body languages. If you're a keen observer you can actually tell but not totally accurate what someone is thinking or about to do. In some cases it might be possible to read someone's mind but I haven't met someone who can do it.
mykittykitkat2

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 08:57:24 PM

It's not about an invention is the ability to do it. Someday, someone.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: