Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:46:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 156 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] VIBEHub | Crypto Based Virtual Reality Marketplaces & Hubs  (Read 114313 times)
vibehubdev (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

VibeHub Co-Founder / Lead Dev

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2017, 06:37:52 PM

We will be releasing our Bounty Program shortly, please stay tuned.

VibeHub: Crypto Based Virtual / Augmented Reality Marketplaces | Website  ICO Ends 9/21

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
alicea

Activity: 1050
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 07:20:29 PM

Just saw the preview video of your project and it was really really cool I left a thumbs up on your video keep up the good work Cheesy

clixcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 07:37:19 PM

I see 267.000.000 Vibe Coin Tokens will be made as token of Ethereum ERC23.what do you mean ERC233? In fact I do not really understand about ERC233 and I see there is an ongoing project using ERC233. So why not use ERC20 only

It seems this could be typo so it has to replace with ERC223 instead of ERC 233. But overhaul this kind of token doesn't exist at the moment so need to get confused with that typo mistake.
vibehubfounder

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

VibeHub Co-Founder

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 07:58:06 PM

Just saw the preview video of your project and it was really really cool I left a thumbs up on your video keep up the good work Cheesy

Thank you very much  Smiley A lot of hard work has gone into VibeHub
vibehubdev (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2017, 08:00:22 PM

I see 267.000.000 Vibe Coin Tokens will be made as token of Ethereum ERC23.what do you mean ERC233? In fact I do not really understand about ERC233 and I see there is an ongoing project using ERC233. So why not use ERC20 only

It seems this could be typo so it has to replace with ERC223 instead of ERC 233. But overhaul this kind of token doesn't exist at the moment so need to get confused with that typo mistake.

That typo has been corrected in original post...We are using ERC20 Token...thank you for your interest

VibeHub: Crypto Based Virtual / Augmented Reality Marketplaces | Website  ICO Ends 9/21
vibehubdev (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2017, 11:20:55 PM

We have demonstrated a solid foundation and framework to implement several social hubs and marketplaces on our platform. No one in the VR / crypto space are even close to what we have already developed.

vibehubdev (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2017, 11:30:46 PM

We have implemented a fully functional multi user VR experience, with p2p voice chat, body tracking, and vibe coin wallet integration...

housebtc

Activity: 588
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 02:46:00 AM

My concern about the hype about Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality is that the potential profit in this market might be overestimate, I have seen some many hype about some technology recently that failed to meet the investors' expectation. It usecase will determine the potential growth in thus market

I understand your concern, but let me assure you that Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality hype is warranted. Billions of dollars are being put into the development of these technologies, by all the major tech players in the game....It will be the next wave of computing. I also agree that use cases do determine the potential growth. We believe social, and gaming experiences will continue to grow and attract more consumer attention. We are only in the first generation of this hardware, and certainly can expect advancements and new innovations in near future...We have built our platform for the browser, and VR/AR headsets, which we believe adds value to our platform and longevity for our vibe currency.

I get your point, but there are alot of billion dollars technology that has failed to gain significant users in the market, see for example the hype behind 3D tech, it is almost obsolete now, another thing to consider is the lifecycle of most technology now, is very short
Ouyunk

Activity: 170

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 02:51:38 AM

VR technology is really hot talking and pupoler lately, I think dev very good use of VR technology with very interesting, really a brilliant idea, I'm sure this project will grow quickly and have many devotees, hopefully goes well dev
alonaseeks

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 02:56:51 AM

VR is good project nowadays. i really love your videos, it's cool. really good idea. i think i will invest here some of my btc.
hope this project will be successful until the end of ico.
MadPanda

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 03:05:25 AM

VibeHub is a fantastic idea and I'm hoping grows into a large community will be watching this project closely.

vibehubdev (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2017, 03:17:25 AM

My concern about the hype about Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality is that the potential profit in this market might be overestimate, I have seen some many hype about some technology recently that failed to meet the investors' expectation. It usecase will determine the potential growth in thus market

I understand your concern, but let me assure you that Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality hype is warranted. Billions of dollars are being put into the development of these technologies, by all the major tech players in the game....It will be the next wave of computing. I also agree that use cases do determine the potential growth. We believe social, and gaming experiences will continue to grow and attract more consumer attention. We are only in the first generation of this hardware, and certainly can expect advancements and new innovations in near future...We have built our platform for the browser, and VR/AR headsets, which we believe adds value to our platform and longevity for our vibe currency.

I get your point, but there are alot of billion dollars technology that has failed to gain significant users in the market, see for example the hype behind 3D tech, it is almost obsolete now, another thing to consider is the lifecycle of most technology now, is very short

Good Point, but i would say that most insiders knew 3d tech in tvs was a gimmick. On the other hand vr/ar insiders are not skeptical, because a lot of us have had a chance to see that this tech is really here and works. The adoption continues to grow as the price falls and more quality content is made available. BTW AR/VR has been profitable in the billions already...and this is just the infancy.
if you are interested here are few articles of many, describing the success so far and the forecast of the near future of this technology by reputable sources.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/forbesagencycouncil/2017/04/04/virtual-reality-and-augmented-reality-will-change-brand-experiences/#8ad4e765fdd1
https://www.fastcompany.com/3052209/vr-and-augmented-reality-will-soon-be-worth-150-billion-here-are-the-major-pla
https://www.roadtovr.com/global-virtual-reality-industry-reach-7-2-billion-revenues-2017/

vibehubdev (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2017, 03:25:30 AM

VR technology is really hot talking and pupoler lately, I think dev very good use of VR technology with very interesting, really a brilliant idea, I'm sure this project will grow quickly and have many devotees, hopefully goes well dev

Thank you for your support. We are committed to bringing our vision to the masses... This is only the beginning!

vibehubdev (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2017, 03:37:23 AM

VR is good project nowadays. i really love your videos, it's cool. really good idea. i think i will invest here some of my btc.
hope this project will be successful until the end of ico.

Thank you for the kind words, we have big plans for the future. That's why we felt it was important to develop a strong foundation for our VR platform before introducing to the public. We have a focused vision, and the experience to achieve the goals we have set forth. I'm glad you enjoyed the video. Please Stay tuned!

vibehubfounder

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

VibeHub Co-Founder

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 06:28:39 AM

All bounty campaign information will be uploaded tomorrow  Smiley
JoyMarie

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 06:34:00 AM

I've checked out VibeHub's website and demo video. It's DOPEE...!!!! I must say I'm impressed and will be looking out to purchase some coins when they are released.
Lollipopbabby

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 07:13:23 AM

The video preview was definitely a tease! Although I agree will @sud, add some "eyecandy" to the hub. I'm excited for the future of this project. Great work guys!
vibehubdev (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2017, 07:58:12 AM

The video preview was definitely a tease! Although I agree will @sud, add some "eyecandy" to the hub. I'm excited for the future of this project. Great work guys!

thank you...we apologize and are working on getting our account status higher so we can post pictures...we are almost there...

alicea

Merit: 501

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 12:01:42 PM

thank you...we apologize and are working on getting our account status higher so we can post pictures...we are almost there...

You can also ask any community member who has higher rank to post an good announcement page for you.

Serco

Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 01:30:31 PM

Ups sorry typo my mistake. but see op also have fixed it and replace with token ERC20. before her i saw ERC23 in front then that I asked why not use ERC20 Smiley

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 156 »
  Print  

Jump to: