Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:53:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 156 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] VIBEHub | Crypto Based Virtual Reality Marketplaces & Hubs  (Read 114313 times)
sud

Activity: 826
Merit: 301

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 05:31:13 PM

I want to ask what this project is offering that is different from other Virtual Reality projects currently in the space, it seems most of this project have thesame selling point and I find it difficult to differentiate them

I think that's an excellent question...i know of 3 projects in the VR space...One of them is trying to be the Youtube of VR dealing with streaming, they mention sporting events, etc...they obviously are not considering licensing costs to make that happen...and they also have no demo of an actual product to show...the other guys are trying to sell digital land, in the virtual world, there demo is a 3d scene thrown together with couple random assets...no UI, no multi user support, no networking, and no payment system. Literally could have whipped that demo up in 15 mins. Now when it comes to Vibehub we have a clear vision, of building several market places and hubs in virtual space. This space is driven by the VIBE currency, for products and services on the platform...Not only do we have a clear vision on the product we have the ability to execute. Our demo has networking multi user support, voice chat, Fully functioning world space UI, and payment system with VIBE integrated, and foundation to build several environments on top of. We also have future plans to integrate Augmented Reality in the platform as well, for a photorealistic presence in the virtual space, future proofing our platform even further. If you look at the 3 demos available from the projects above. you will recognize that we are at least a year ahead of anybody else in terms of development...The other guys want to raise the money and then build. We have been building for over a year...and now that we have a working product, so now we raise funds to expand.

Not a wise way to differentiate yourself by bashing other projects, really Roll Eyes There are few more anyway, and TBH it's hard to compare them - Voxels are doing VR video and gaming environments, Spectiv wants to be twitch of VR, and your plan is to be smart contract market placed in VR - only common thing is Virtual Reality, but goals are completly different.

As you can see i was responding to a question that was asked...and i did not mention any names in that post. There was no bashing. Just stating the Facts. I apologize if i offended you, but i stand behind everything I stated.

No worries, not offended Smiley
I like your vision exactly because it's not like others in VR! You are making something new, something with no competition yet and that is why you can succeed (among other things).

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vibehubfounder

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

VibeHub Co-Founder

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 05:36:03 PM

I like your vision exactly because it's not like others in VR! You are making something new, something with no competition yet and that is why you can succeed (among other things).
[/quote]

Appreciate  that you understand the differences between the few VR cryptos, but many still do not.  We have an interview coming up on youtube tomorrow, we will post link when its available to help everyone understand the differences in Virtual/Augmented Reality Technology
vibehubdev (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

VibeHub Co-Founder / Lead Dev

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2017, 05:40:07 PM

I want to ask what this project is offering that is different from other Virtual Reality projects currently in the space, it seems most of this project have thesame selling point and I find it difficult to differentiate them

I think that's an excellent question...i know of 3 projects in the VR space...One of them is trying to be the Youtube of VR dealing with streaming, they mention sporting events, etc...they obviously are not considering licensing costs to make that happen...and they also have no demo of an actual product to show...the other guys are trying to sell digital land, in the virtual world, there demo is a 3d scene thrown together with couple random assets...no UI, no multi user support, no networking, and no payment system. Literally could have whipped that demo up in 15 mins. Now when it comes to Vibehub we have a clear vision, of building several market places and hubs in virtual space. This space is driven by the VIBE currency, for products and services on the platform...Not only do we have a clear vision on the product we have the ability to execute. Our demo has networking multi user support, voice chat, Fully functioning world space UI, and payment system with VIBE integrated, and foundation to build several environments on top of. We also have future plans to integrate Augmented Reality in the platform as well, for a photorealistic presence in the virtual space, future proofing our platform even further. If you look at the 3 demos available from the projects above. you will recognize that we are at least a year ahead of anybody else in terms of development...The other guys want to raise the money and then build. We have been building for over a year...and now that we have a working product, so now we raise funds to expand.

Not a wise way to differentiate yourself by bashing other projects, really Roll Eyes There are few more anyway, and TBH it's hard to compare them - Voxels are doing VR video and gaming environments, Spectiv wants to be twitch of VR, and your plan is to be smart contract market placed in VR - only common thing is Virtual Reality, but goals are completly different.

As you can see i was responding to a question that was asked...and i did not mention any names in that post. There was no bashing. Just stating the Facts. I apologize if i offended you, but i stand behind everything I stated.

Thank you, and we appreciate your support on our vision...We plan on delivering a platform that speaks for itself... At the same time introducing the masses to VR and cryptocurrencies in general.

VibeHub: Crypto Based Virtual / Augmented Reality Marketplaces | Website  ICO Ends 9/21
alicea

Activity: 1050
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 06:01:08 PM

We have an interview coming up on youtube tomorrow, we will post link when its available to help everyone understand the differences in Virtual/Augmented Reality Technology

Will this be a live interview with vibehub or just the video interview posted on youtube?

vibehubfounder

VibeHub Co-Founder

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 06:27:10 PM

it will be recorded and then posted on youtube right after... We will do a live q&a around the 10th
sud

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 06:36:12 PM

Great, I will watch the interview for sure. Always the best way to learn about project is to hear the devs.
vibehubfounder

VibeHub Co-Founder

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 09:35:37 PM

Great, I will watch the interview for sure. Always the best way to learn about project is to hear the devs.

for sure man..
trademaniac

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 08:07:57 AM

for sure man..

We will wait, we will see.
I hope to learn something new. Shocked

housebtc

Activity: 588
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 09:43:16 PM

As you can see no names of any competing projects was mentioned he only tried to summarise what other competing projects are trying to do.

My main concern here is just that it is possible to be overestimating the growth potential of VR tech
vibehubdev (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2017, 10:29:37 PM

As you can see no names of any competing projects was mentioned he only tried to summarise what other competing projects are trying to do.

My main concern here is just that it is possible to be overestimating the growth potential of VR tech

That is a reasonable concern. That is why our future plans include integrating AR (Augmented Reality) as well into our platform. Between these two technologies we are future proofing our platform and vibe currency...Based on all the heads of these industries they agree the future device will be a hybrid device capable of doing both AR and VR. This technology will disrupt a lot of markets in tech industry including. Tv/monitor  manufactures, mobile phone manufactures, computer manufactures, etc...When AR reaches its full potential most these physical devices are no longer necessary. It literally is the next computing wave. We have a vision in the future, yet we maintain an eye on the present, which is why we are introducing a browser based, and vr platform, at first. Then follow it up With AR integration, lining up with the  various releases of upcoming AR devices. We appreciate your support on this project.

VibeHub: Crypto Based Virtual / Augmented Reality Marketplaces | Website  ICO Ends 9/21
Ikelovelife007

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 04:41:04 AM

this platform is really interesting, when  will the beta version be ready
BRILIANTcoin

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 06:20:29 AM

Yes it is understandable that it is understandable but here is one question and here is a slate to a tweet? Point 2 Twitter Bounty Campaign 2. Register on Vibehub Slack Huh Huh? Huh?
trademaniac

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 07:23:00 AM

I was looking at an interview on Slack.
Ceo confirmed that this is a very interesting virtual product.
I'm happy, what I saw. Grin

sud

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 09:03:14 AM
Last edit: July 30, 2017, 10:02:33 AM by sud

I was looking at an interview on Slack.
Ceo confirmed that this is a very interesting virtual product.
I'm happy, what I saw. Grin

Can you link the interview here?

[EDIT] Ok, I got it - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZ2W71NI78s
Bitgenius777

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 09:26:45 AM

I put this project on my schedule. Me like.
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2017, 12:59:07 PM

Hindi ANN: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2054635.new#new

vibehubfounder

VibeHub Co-Founder

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 05:26:47 PM

Thanks everyone for the kind words, the full interview is here    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZ2W71NI78s&t=10s We have built and are building strong relationships with many faces on youtube so please stay tuned... Massive things ahead for VibeHub
sud

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 06:23:42 PM

Thanks everyone for the kind words, the full interview is here    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZ2W71NI78s&t=10s We have built and are building strong relationships with many faces on youtube so please stay tuned... Massive things ahead for VibeHub

Just read the whitepaper and wanted to clarify something. So during the crowdsale you'll sell VIBEX tokens to participants (100VIBEX=1ETH ratio, without bonus) , and after it's over we will exchange them via smart contract for VIBE coins. Does all 160,200,000 VIBES will be distributed among all tokensale contributors (respectively to the amount of VIBEX owned)? Is the pre mined  267,000,000 VIBES final amount and no tokens will be added after ICO?

BTW You performed good in the interview guys!
vibehubfounder

VibeHub Co-Founder

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 07:20:56 PM

Just read the whitepaper and wanted to clarify something. So during the crowdsale you'll sell VIBEX tokens to participants (100VIBEX=1ETH ratio, without bonus) , and after it's over we will exchange them via smart contract for VIBE coins. Does all 160,200,000 VIBES will be distributed among all tokensale contributors (respectively to the amount of VIBEX owned)? Is the pre mined  267,000,000 VIBES final amount and no tokens will be added after ICO?

BTW You performed good in the interview guys!

Yes exactly for everything you said... The 267,000,000 is the final amount and no more will ever be mined. Glad you liked the interview  Smiley
vibehubdev (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2017, 01:06:30 AM

this platform is really interesting, when  will the beta version be ready

Aug 6 we will release the first public beta...right before the pre-sale...thanks for your interest

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 156 »
  Print  

Jump to: