Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:20:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 156 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] VIBEHub | Crypto Based Virtual Reality Marketplaces & Hubs  (Read 114313 times)
centrum

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 03:02:51 AM

folks, did the pre ico successful??

also,  what is the minimum cap of the ico?

i cant see it in the portal. only the hard cap is there.. can anyone cares to answer?

Hello, yes we have raised 1200 ETH to date...We are currently in the first week of the official Token Sale 20% Bonus Round...please visit http://vibehub.io/ico for current progress of the token sale...thank you for your interest...and also we have no minimum cap...we are committed to the development of this project, a successful token sale would mean we can increase our team size and have a marketing and promotional budget which will allow us to secure the right partnerships. Which will promote the platform as well as increase demand for the VIBE currency. Which in turn benefits us all.

so is this means that whatever amount will be raised will considered the ico as a successful??

also just wanna ask about the bounty pool,

you said will allocate a Total Bounty Budget for  4 million VIBE..  considering the exchange is 1 eth = 100 vibe tokens..

im just wondering if that bounty pool is based on the tokens sold or is that a fix amount? no matter how much tokens will be sold.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vibehubdev (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

VibeHub Co-Founder / Lead Dev

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2017, 04:52:01 AM

i cant see it in the portal. only the hard cap is there.. can anyone cares to answer?

Hello, yes we have raised 1200 ETH to date...We are currently in the first week of the official Token Sale 20% Bonus Round...please visit http://vibehub.io/ico for current progress of the token sale...thank you for your interest...and also we have no minimum cap...we are committed to the development of this project, a successful token sale would mean we can increase our team size and have a marketing and promotional budget which will allow us to secure the right partnerships. Which will promote the platform as well as increase demand for the VIBE currency. Which in turn benefits us all.

so is this means that whatever amount will be raised will considered the ico as a successful??

you said will allocate a Total Bounty Budget for  4 million VIBE..  considering the exchange is 1 eth = 100 vibe tokens..

im just wondering if that bounty pool is based on the tokens sold or is that a fix amount? no matter how much tokens will be sold.

To answer your questions, first yes we will consider any amount successful. This project is something we are passionate about, most of us are developers and we have been actively developing this platform before thoughts of a token sale. So ultimately the support from the token sale will allow us to grow at a faster rate. Allowing us to build our AR facility, expand our team, and secure the right partnerships...

Your second question about bounty pool, seems to be misunderstanding...that VIBE exchange rate you mention  is not accurate, thats for VIBEX...we are selling VIBEX tokens at exchange of 1ETH =100 VIBEX during token sale(without bonus)...and those will be exchanged for VIBE after token sale...we will know exactly how much after token sale... the VIBEX are like stakes for the pool of 160.2m VIBE...after the token sale we will know how many VIBEX total there are...then we divide 160.2m VIBE by total VIBEX created...and multiply that by participants VIBEX total to get how many vibe they will get.

So for bounty programs we have set aside fixed amount of the actual VIBE coin that you are earning stakes for...we will not know the final price of VIBE until after the token sale...we felt this was a fair way to allow the market demand to set the price for VIBE. I hope that clears it up for you.

VibeHub: Crypto Based Virtual / Augmented Reality Marketplaces | Website  ICO Ends 9/21
vibehubdev (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2017, 07:50:29 PM

Please check out the latest video preview of the VibeHub VR Beta Platform - Night In the Museum... https://youtu.be/ptOnHAaUG_w

VibeHub: Crypto Based Virtual / Augmented Reality Marketplaces | Website  ICO Ends 9/21
centrum

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 12:57:15 PM

you said will allocate a Total Bounty Budget for  4 million VIBE..  considering the exchange is 1 eth = 100 vibe tokens..

To answer your questions, first yes we will consider any amount successful. This project is something we are passionate about, most of us are developers and we have been actively developing this platform before thoughts of a token sale. So ultimately the support from the token sale will allow us to grow at a faster rate. Allowing us to build our AR facility, expand our team, and secure the right partnerships...

Your second question about bounty pool, seems to be misunderstanding...that VIBE exchange rate you mention  is not accurate, thats for VIBEX...we are selling VIBEX tokens at exchange of 1ETH =100 VIBEX during token sale(without bonus)...and those will be exchanged for VIBE after token sale...we will know exactly how much after token sale... the VIBEX are like stakes for the pool of 160.2m VIBE...after the token sale we will know how many VIBEX total there are...then we divide 160.2m VIBE by total VIBEX created...and multiply that by participants VIBEX total to get how many vibe they will get.

So for bounty programs we have set aside fixed amount of the actual VIBE coin that you are earning stakes for...we will not know the final price of VIBE until after the token sale...we felt this was a fair way to allow the market demand to set the price for VIBE. I hope that clears it up for you.

i see.. so this is the explaination about the pool then. thank you so much, its all clear now.
i hope you will  raise more in the upcoming days.. wish you all the best dev.
vibehubfounder

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

VibeHub Co-Founder

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 11:30:52 PM

Thank you for the kind words  Smiley
adsadsx

Activity: 199

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 03:14:14 PM

any update of this project?
it looks few guy pay attention to this
vibehubfounder

VibeHub Co-Founder

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 06:46:40 PM

We just released a new video called Night At The Museum https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptOnHAaUG_w&t=63s

Currently in the 10 percent bonus round of the Token Sale, http://vibehub.io/ico/

VibeHub keeps getting featured on more and more channels and lots of youtubers are starting to get in contact with us about our technology  Smiley
yurez

Activity: 2520
Merit: 711

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 06:55:56 PM

We just released a new video called Night At The Museum https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptOnHAaUG_w&t=63s

Currently in the 10 percent bonus round of the Token Sale, http://vibehub.io/ico/

VibeHub keeps getting featured on more and more channels and lots of youtubers are starting to get in contact with us about our technology  Smiley

Video "Night At The Museum" - This is a very unusual virtual video.  Your technology is perfect for lessons in history and astronomy!  Good luck in development.
vibehubdev (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 08:46:57 PM

Video "Night At The Museum" - This is a very unusual virtual video.  Your technology is perfect for lessons in history and astronomy!  Good luck in development.

I Agree...We are moving away from simply ‘learning’ a subject or topic to ‘experiencing’ the content. This is not simply an engagement tool or a gimmick, it allows a student to explore, to experience or to be involved in something, as if they are actually present in that environment or place. VR/AR are tools for the classroom teacher of any subject, it gives the professional educator another avenue to explore with learners. It can be an effective new way to engage those that struggle, or it can just provide another opportunity to engage with a variety of learning styles.

vibehubfounder

VibeHub Co-Founder

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 03:38:12 AM

Brilliant Intro and great review on VibeHub by cryptodaily https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzow35YXeUE&feature=youtu.be
kwab

Activity: 184

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 09:01:14 PM

Watch crypto daily (yt), he's doing one of the best videos Smiley

And also subscribe to Vibehub channel here:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbZuYQJpz2G2x2Y2eIbw_UA

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Haris1983

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 11:05:26 PM

Hi dev team,

you have a great vision and I think there is a huge potential for VR. When reading the whitepaper, I missed you guys explain the use of the vibecoins. How is the demand for the vibecoins being created? Do the users have to buy vibecoin to use the platform? Missing this important point.

Best regards
Haris
vibehubfounder

VibeHub Co-Founder

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 11:10:02 PM

Hi dev team,

you have a great vision and I think there is a huge potential for VR. When reading the whitepaper, I missed you guys explain the use of the vibecoins. How is the demand for the vibecoins being created? Do the users have to buy vibecoin to use the platform? Missing this important point.

Best regards
Haris

Yes of course, in order to watch the live concerts, meet and greets, educational streams you will need Vibe to attend this experience
vibehubdev (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2017, 11:17:31 PM

Hi dev team,

Best regards
Haris

on top of that, the vibe coin will also be used to purchase the 1000's of digital assets to customize your personal virtual spaces. as well user created content as well...

michietn94
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 07:36:22 AM

I see transactions to invest on vibehub have experienced a significant increase in these 2 days.
Dev has worked hard, hopefully people can open their eyes to this project.

FANSUNITE

█ █
███
███
███
 ▄
 ▀
███
███
███
███
█ █

█ █
███
███
███
 ▄
 ▀
███
███
███
███
█ █
vibehubfounder

VibeHub Co-Founder

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 07:48:34 AM
Last edit: September 01, 2017, 08:04:08 AM by vibehubfounder

I see transactions to invest on vibehub have experienced a significant increase in these 2 days.
Dev has worked hard, hopefully people can open their eyes to this project.

Thanks for your kind words, we are very excited and yes hopefully more and more people see the value that the VibeHub platform brings to the world
zamazama

Activity: 263

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2017, 07:00:04 PM

Any news on the Beta VibeHub Web/Browser Platform scheduled for launching today?

vibehubfounder

VibeHub Co-Founder

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 11:23:27 PM

Any news on the Beta VibeHub Web/Browser Platform scheduled for launching today?

Please stay tuned, it will be available later today  Smiley
sud

Activity: 826
Merit: 301

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 06:25:54 AM

Please stay tuned, it will be available later today  Smiley

Whao, is it today already? Nice, can't wait to see it.

BTW I don't know if you saw this Viberate project (ICO in a few days) but their tokens are also called Vibes (the ticker is VIB) - https://www.viberate.io/en/token-value
Hope this won't confuse anyone.
FrenchBTC

Activity: 104

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 06:32:49 AM

Hi,

As it could be the 1st ICO in which I'll invest, I have a few questions please :

1) if I do invest let's say 3ETH before next 3days, I'll have 330 VIBEX. If there are finally let's say 1M VIBEX created (less than the number corresponding to max cap 115000ETH), I'll finnally have : (330/1000000) X 160200000 = 52866 VIBE (the currency which will be on the marketplaces ?).
2) I've got a Ledger Nano S so it seems to be good BUT do I have to "create" or do something ith it before I send the ETH because for sure there won't be any VIBE or VIBEX token created on it unless I do something wright ? (how can the VIBEX token be sent on a ETH wallet ?)
3) "Set Gas Limit to 250 000 (during peak network loads)" : sorry but what does it means ?
4) "Set the gas price at 60 GWEI (during peak network loads)" : same question...

Thanks for your answers and good luck with that so interesting project.

From France...

Hello ! Would like to learn more about BTC...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 156 »
  Print  

Jump to: