Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:34:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 156 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] VIBEHub | Crypto Based Virtual Reality Marketplaces & Hubs  (Read 114315 times)
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 03:56:48 AM

Yes partnership is really a proof of the solidity of a project, if the projet don't deserve it he don't get partners. Vibehub partnership with liveyourtab show us again the serious and the potential of the project and how people trust in the possibility of Vibehub. Im so impatient to see more features of the hub soon !

What's liveyourtab and where is it announced about partnership?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Voltaje

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 04:17:39 AM

Should we buy coins atm with this bullish market? Especially Bitcoin, Ethereum, litecoin?

Do you speak about Vibehub, maybe youre in the wrong thread (;

Or do you ask, because you want to convert into BTC/ETH and than invest into Vibehub? If this is the case, than stop thinking. change fiat into ETH and buy immediately Vibehub tokens. Than you get the current fiat price.

You won't have much of a choice, the ICO already started, and bonuses are getting down, so your best bet is to just buy eth as soon as you can, trading will take you some time to get some profits for just investing now, the project deserve to success, the idea is solid, the platform is in development, the product is almost ready, it just need a little push with funds.
toolucky98

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 05:04:08 AM

Yes partnership is really a proof of the solidity of a project, if the projet don't deserve it he don't get partners. Vibehub partnership with liveyourtab show us again the serious and the potential of the project and how people trust in the possibility of Vibehub. Im so impatient to see more features of the hub soon !

Its on the first page, Sept 13th update
Livetourlab not liveyourtab Grin
pynetx

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 06:22:37 AM

Its on the first page, Sept 13th update
Livetourlab not liveyourtab Grin

Aah okay. That's why Google was not returning anything. It's a good thing that they have a partner now. Will help to kickstart it.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 06:31:24 AM

Ico is finishing in few days but i think more exciting part will start after it.

I'm impatient to see Vibehub's progress after ico.

bitjet

Activity: 696
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 06:56:49 AM

Ico is finishing in few days but i think more exciting part will start after it.

ya. this is invest for future. Cheesy all we want to see is what vinehub can be in future
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 07:11:20 AM

ya. this is invest for future. Cheesy all we want to see is what vinehub can be in future

viNehub?  Grin
May be Vibehub?
1 day left to finished ICO  Roll Eyes
pynetx

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 07:26:06 AM

You should take a look at the videos they are creating and uploading. you will be amazed to see the progress.
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 07:32:07 AM

Don't worry about Vibehub because Dev is very active and answering to the people question and I think 2 days left in the ICO and they have already a partnership with many other sectors and we can see developments will start after the ICO.

Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 07:40:50 AM

So far around 5,400 ETH raised and less than 2 days to go. I'm wondering if they are happy with this result and if they can go on as planned with further development, hiring artists + programmers, etc.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 07:41:20 AM

Don't worry about Vibehub because Dev is very active and answering to the people question and I think 2 days left in the ICO and they have already a partnership with many other sectors and we can see developments will start after the ICO.

Im agree. They active here, its nice. Because some of devs dont answer in thread. So hope, they ll be active here after ICO also.
vibehubdev (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

VibeHub Co-Founder / Lead Dev

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 07:55:21 AM

So far around 5,400 ETH raised and less than 2 days to go. I'm wondering if they are happy with this result and if they can go on as planned with further development, hiring artists + programmers, etc.

Of course we are excited, and we were motivated before this token sale to build this out, this is our passion to be able to work on things a lot of people can only dream about......the community awareness/support and various partnerships and relationships that we have made during this process is priceless...I can assure we will see this project grow and mature into something truly amazing.

VibeHub: Crypto Based Virtual / Augmented Reality Marketplaces | Website  ICO Ends 9/21
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 07:59:04 AM

Of course we are excited, and we were motivated before this token sale to build this out, this is our passion to be able to work on things a lot of people can only dream about......the community awareness/support and various partnerships and relationships that we have made during this process is priceless...I can assure we will see this project grow and mature into something truly amazing.

Thank you for the honest answer. So we don't need to worry about the amount so far raised, right? I mean, even if it is less then expected, it is still a really nice amount.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
vibehubdev (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 08:05:32 AM

Im agree. They active here, its nice. Because some of devs dont answer in thread. So hope, they ll be active here after ICO also.

I agree with you...and we believe it is very important to keep the channels of communication open to the community.... we will always welcome new members to the community, but we will not forget the pioneers here who saw the possibilities, and gave us a chance, before it was fully realized...we appreciate the support and we will not let you down.

VibeHub: Crypto Based Virtual / Augmented Reality Marketplaces | Website  ICO Ends 9/21
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 08:06:45 AM

Thank you for the honest answer. So we don't need to worry about the amount so far raised, right? I mean, even if it is less then expected, it is still a really nice amount.

Thanks for your quick answer. The passion and dedication of your team is unique and you really deserve the success of vibehub  Smiley

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
vibehubdev (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 08:09:42 AM

no worries...we are strapped in for the ride!

alphashotgun

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 08:20:51 AM

so everything seems to be cool  Cool
vibehubdev (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 08:30:36 AM

so everything seems to be cool  Cool
cooler than a polar bear's toe nail... Grin nothing but good vibes.... Cool

the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 09:03:57 AM

that's great to hear guys. here's to the success of the ICO and long term success of this project

andersl

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 09:14:21 AM
Last edit: September 21, 2017, 02:59:09 AM by andersl

Looked at Vibehub a bit and I get it.  My concerns are whether this is the team to make it happen - mgmt looks light.  Conversely I don't know the pikers for the rockstarts in the space.  The only danger sign was the pitch was more about the potential of the space which I understand, and less about how they will kill it.,  

For your concern if we are the team to make this happen...
Well we were solid before the team expansion, and now after that expansion we have added previous CTO and VP of ericsson asia as well as multiple developers, and we have built everything so far before even one eth of funding...Between the partnerships we have already secured hardware/software, ect...with the major talent performances ready to go. with the platform already in beta...i don't know what else we can do to prove to you we are going to kill it...but kill it and let that killing say we told you so...We talk about potential because those are the goals that we have set...to make potentials reality and lead the path while doing so...

Additionally, a reputed firm in the VR industry like LiveTourLab will not partner with VibeHub it they feel the team is not capable of delivering the project, imho.

Thank you. True indeed.

I've been part of taking one technology from 0 to 7.7 billion subscriptions, an amazing privilege. I'm absolutely certain that VR will make the same journey, but much faster.

Roughly 2% of the population start using a new tech *because* it is new, so the first 2% is easy. After that, it comes down to adding so much value to people's lives that it overcomes the resistance of changing deeply rooted behaviours. Improving something 10% isn't enough. It needs to be 10 *times* the value to nudge people over the hill of resistance into a greener valley. I'm pretty sure we all instinctively feel that VR has that as a technology. Hardware wise, headsets are getting cheaper by the day, but the killer-content hasn't been there yet.

I've never much listened to other people, I suppose a good trait when spending a lifetime creating stuff that people don't know they want yet. So I looked with my own eyes at the demos produced by VIBEHub, and I felt that they are exactly the type of value-add that the VR industry needs now to move into mass-market.

That is why I decided to support this project and give the VIBEHub founders access to the LiveTourLAB inner works plus our help and advice at this stage. I did what I can to help because I feel the project's success is important to the VR industry, to the world. I also guessed that if a major music label signs up to do a holoport concert, things might move from 0 to huge fairly fast. So there is a chance that the efforts will be worth it.

Is that sure? As anything new, absolutely not. Launching into new areas, like any new tech, you will definitely not be right every time. A million and one things can and will go wrong. But it is no fun to always stand on the sidelines. The better mindset I think is this:

In Sweden we play soccer. If I were to place the ball in front of the goal, on the national stadium in the world cup finals, with the world's best goalkeeper in the way, and shoot it as hard as I can at the goal, I'd most probably miss or the goalkeeper will grab it. But if I keep putting the ball back, and keep shooting, over and over and over again, hour after hour, sooner or later, the ball will hit the net, to everyone's - including my own - astonishment. In football, I wouldn't get the opportunity to even try. But in my professional life, nothing stops me. Changing the world isn't about luck, it's about shooting that ball so many times at that goal, that eventually, it goes in.

Over the course of your life, you don't need to score in world championship finals so many times. Scoring once or maybe twice will give you a legacy, fame and a story to tell the grandchildren one day. But if you never shoot that ball, if you never try, I can guarantee with no trace of doubt that you will never, ever, hit that goal.

Do your own assessment, then trust yourself and enjoy the ride. That would be the best advice I can give. Wishing us all best of luck.

Anders Larsson, co-founder and lead developer of the open source framework LiveTourLAB
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 156 »
  Print  

Jump to: