Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:27:07 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 204 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] KICKICO - PLATFORM FOR FUNDRAISING ON CRYPTOCURRENCY  (Read 147175 times)
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 03:06:08 PM

is KICKCOIN locked and can not be transferred??
why do I get an transaction execution error from myetherwallet?

If so when will the transferred by allowed?  I do not remember reading anything about it being locked until a certain dates.
It have been stated a lot of times that the token will be locked for certain dates you can go back and look threw the pages or if I remember correctly the dates is as follow 1st October for angel investors 7th October for Pre ICO investors 15th October for ICO investors and 26 November for Bounty hunter

Angel investors have been an example of how to handle ED price, they were managing the price so well...until preICO investors arrived Roll Eyes
way to boycott yourself, they slammed the price down to less than half of what it was trading, unbelievable, even some idiots selling it way lower than people have put their buy orders. This kind of stupidity never  ceases to amaze me....

Sigh - agreed. Here comes the inevitable idiots. Price slams down in a free-for-all of people desperately getting out at any cost - WHO NEVER WANTED TO SUPPORT THE PROJECT PROPERLY.

I cannot wait for heavy ICO regulation on the INVESTOR'S side... ie: proper vetting of potential investors eg: proof of personal wealth, income, investment experience etc to ensure they are serious players. That was the reason it was done that way in legacy investments in the good ol' days. If you couldn't prove yourself then you couldn't take part. Now with this new world crypto investments you have everything from 15 year olds treating it like a game to fully grown inexperienced players just treating it like a holiday camp.

Hurry up governments - start getting serious about legislation to ensure only proper companies can ICO and only proper investors can take part, else it will continue to be a wild west scenario.

Well I totally agree , But you guys are missing very important thing , People who are selling now of course they are not losing money and what really bringing the price down is the amount of bonus people take on every ICO , For example when you buy at %50 bonus you are already in %50 profit even if you sell with ICO price so for them collecting there 30-40 % profit it is totaly normal . I do not know what is the bonus for Angel investor or pre ICO I caught this project at ICO phase am just giving an example . I really hope all ICOs stops the bonus part from every project . or maybe something like 5% 2% bonus will be more okay . But I do not see this happening any time soon since all the ICO this days offers really big bonus for early investors , So if you missed the bonus just search another ICO or Hodl for sometime the price will increase for sure specially if the project is really good like Kickcoin

khufuking gets it.  When an ico gives away bonus coins or discounts to early inventors they are not actually giving away "free" coins, but are devaluing every one of their coins to give away this bonus.  The sellers are not taking losses, but are only looking for small gains (10% etc), which is completely okay for a trader.  These sellers are pushing the price of the coin down to its TRUE value, which is doing the market a favor.  Did anyone actually believe kickcoin is going to be magically worth 3 times its value out of the gate?  The ico didn't even hit the hard cap, so everyone who wanted to buy in did.  It is now up to kickico to increase the value of KICK by the decisions it makes with the ico money.  That or we get lucky and a pump and dump group gets involved; just make sure to sell before they dump.

As for the strategy of giving away bonus coins for ico, pre-ico, and angel investors.  I don't like it either, but it's a marketing gimmick and it works, so it's not going away.  ICO buyers need to take these bonuses into account and realize what they paid for an ico price might not be worth it if pre-ico buyers got too much of a deal.  It's up to the trader to catch it.

And for people asking for the government to step in because trading isn't going their way, please just leave crypto and go back to the stock market and forex trading.  The only thing government regulation does to a trading market is rig the game for the big boys with bloated rules and tax grabs.  Other than hunting down criminal and illegal activities, I want the government as far away from the crypto scene as possible.  If you don't like the risks of an ICO, then buy the coins right when they hit the market instead.  You usually can pick most coins up at ICO prices, as the kickcoin release is clearly showing.

I rarely do/did/done this, but ...

+1
hdn

Activity: 682
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 03:06:35 PM

The coins price is literally being destroyed!
Look at that resistence that keeps lowering it's price.

Not investing in an ICO ever again.

I'm pissed because the coin should be listed on some exchanges by now, so the price wouldn't be so low.

Guess the promises of being on exchanges in the beginning of october were just that, promises.

Just be patience my friend, will take few months or years for success.
QCThang

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 03:39:35 PM

Many persons bought from Pre-ICO and ICO selling Kick now, so price is too low.
The end of this month, Kick will be up. Pls wait.
Bonanzacoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 08:10:08 PM

Another ICO on Kickico: http://www.newsbtc.com/2017/10/07/blockchain-fintech-company-micromoney-enters-cryproworld-point-departure-kickico-platform/

Anti Danilevski comments:

“We are excited to welcome on KICKICO this team of highly professionals who provide smart solutions to the financial needs to people. Participating in MicroMoney ICO campaign on KICKICO, our backers will get 2 cryptocurrencies – tokens of MicroMoney and 8 percent of KICK tokens calculated from overall payment –  a pleasing benefit for our community”.
expert-lister

Activity: 302
Merit: 250

Imagine a world without hate and oppression

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 08:10:40 PM

You can see many persons since the beginning those who involved in "Cryptocurrency" markets, there are some looser or winner, Those who won the game, who patience.
You need to be patient IF you want get huge profit. Kickico project has just begun.

Liberty...
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1139

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 08:13:53 PM

If so when will the transferred by allowed?  I do not remember reading anything about it being locked until a certain dates.
It have been stated a lot of times that the token will be locked for certain dates you can go back and look threw the pages or if I remember correctly the dates is as follow 1st October for angel investors 7th October for Pre ICO investors 15th October for ICO investors and 26 November for Bounty hunter

Angel investors have been an example of how to handle ED price, they were managing the price so well...until preICO investors arrived Roll Eyes
way to boycott yourself, they slammed the price down to less than half of what it was trading, unbelievable, even some idiots selling it way lower than people have put their buy orders. This kind of stupidity never  ceases to amaze me....

Sigh - agreed. Here comes the inevitable idiots. Price slams down in a free-for-all of people desperately getting out at any cost - WHO NEVER WANTED TO SUPPORT THE PROJECT PROPERLY.

I cannot wait for heavy ICO regulation on the INVESTOR'S side... ie: proper vetting of potential investors eg: proof of personal wealth, income, investment experience etc to ensure they are serious players. That was the reason it was done that way in legacy investments in the good ol' days. If you couldn't prove yourself then you couldn't take part. Now with this new world crypto investments you have everything from 15 year olds treating it like a game to fully grown inexperienced players just treating it like a holiday camp.

Hurry up governments - start getting serious about legislation to ensure only proper companies can ICO and only proper investors can take part, else it will continue to be a wild west scenario.
Completely agree. Sadly the same game will be played in one week when ICO token will be unlocked, some nervous kids will provoke another wave, maybe the price will climb and stabilize a little bit until the 15th.
Cant be sure if they would do such thing but rather they would rather join up and tend to do the same move made by those angels. People would really secure profits as much as they can and I would say only few on numbers who would really have the passion on supporting any project that they do invest on.

Bonanzacoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 08:15:27 PM

What can u actually do with them kickcoins...
nobytes

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 08:28:45 PM

The coins price is literally being destroyed!
Look at that resistence that keeps lowering it's price.

Not investing in an ICO ever again.

I'm pissed because the coin should be listed on some exchanges by now, so the price wouldn't be so low.

Guess the promises of being on exchanges in the beginning of october were just that, promises.

What are you talking about? They are selling with high profits:

azmojo

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 11:46:31 PM

To a small extent you can blame KICKICO for failing to publicize Etherdelta as an exchange they are listed on. No one knows to go buy there if the KickICO refuses to acknowledge them.

▄▄
     ▄███
    █████
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄
███████████████████
█████     ▀▀█████████              ███████████▄    ███████████  ████      ███      ████      ██████████▄     ▄██████████▄
█████         ▀███████             ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████     ███     ██████     ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████            ██████             ███        ███  ███          ██████    ███    ███  ███    ███       ██   ███        ███
███▀            ██████             ███        ███  █████████    ███ ███   ███    ███  ███    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███        ███
█▀              ██████             ███        ███  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███  ███  ███   ███    ███   ██████████▀    ███        ███
                ██████             ███        ███  ███          ███   ███ ███   ██████████   ███  ▀███▄     ███        ███
              ▄███████             ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███    ██████  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ███    ▀███▄   ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████
          ▄▄█████████              ███████████▀    ███████████  ███     █████  ███      ███  ███      ▀███   ▀██████████▀
 █████████████████
▄████████████████▀
█████████████▀▀
    █████
    ███▀
    ▀▀
|CRYPTOCURRENCY WALLET AND
WORLDWIDE DEBIT CARDS         ||
                               ▄▄▄▄
                             ▄██████▄
    ██████████████████████████▀ ▄▄ ▀█████████
    ██                     ███  █   ███    ██
  ▄███████████████████████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████████████████████████
████▀                                       ▀████
███                                           ███
███                    ███████▄               ███
███   ▄█████████▄      ██    ▀██        ▄████████
███   ██       ██              ██      ██▀    ███
███   ██  ███  ██              ██      ██  ██ ███
███   ██       ██      ██    ▄██       ██▄    ███
███   ▀█████████▀      ███████▀         ▀████████
███                                           ███
███     ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██        ███
███      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██       ███
████▄                                       ▄████
 ███████████████████████████████████████████████
  ▀███████████████████████████████████████████▀
|
mrcastelo

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 11:48:19 PM

So this is the reason for the price to go low this time. in mercatox they are selling as low as 1900 satoshi. This is below the ico price right?
Vera Nov

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 12:05:25 AM

I was read this project thread, and i have understand about mean this project, i will join this project, but this project last time, iam so dissapointed cannot join this project dev
Zabivelli

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2017, 03:31:50 AM
Last edit: October 08, 2017, 03:43:58 AM by Zabivelli

If so when will the transferred by allowed?  I do not remember reading anything about it being locked until a certain dates.

way to boycott yourself, they slammed the price down to less than half of what it was trading, unbelievable, even some idiots selling it way lower than people have put their buy orders. This kind of stupidity never  ceases to amaze me....

Completely agree. Sadly the same game will be played in one week when ICO token will be unlocked, some nervous kids will provoke another wave, maybe the price will climb and stabilize a little bit until the 15th.
Cant be sure if they would do such thing but rather they would rather join up and tend to do the same move made by those angels. People would really secure profits as much as they can and I would say only few on numbers who would really have the passion on supporting any project that they do invest on.

Guys during the ICO you received 60% to 80% discount. So you are still good. What's the problem?

Also i don't get it with the total coin supply.. in the whitepaper it says total of 815 million.. but on coinmarketcap the total supply is 457,760,868 KICK

what's going on? Shocked

Use my link to sign up for Crypto.com and we both get $50 USD. You get many staking advantages and you can get the Visa card to spend crypto anywhere in the world. Every time you spend, you get cash back in $MCO. Depending on your card you get free Netflix, Spotify, Airport lounge key and other benefits! The cards are free!
kgp43

Activity: 97

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 05:49:44 AM

No, ICO was $0.10
Price is currently below ICO and we're not allowed to trade in the first 30 days (or something like that).

I don't care.
Holding until mid next year.
nobytes

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 07:08:25 AM

To a small extent you can blame KICKICO for failing to publicize Etherdelta as an exchange they are listed on. No one knows to go buy there if the KickICO refuses to acknowledge them.

From what i've heard that it is still slow exchange with bugs, so maybe they just didn't want to be associated with them. But this is pure guessing, also the fact that they promised other exchanges might be the reason they don't want to advertise that.
takeyourtime

Activity: 71

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 09:08:28 AM

Guys, do you know why kick price is going down???
codemanX

Activity: 658
Merit: 129

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 09:20:35 AM

Pre-ICO buyer are making a really good profit, they are selling right now. On 15th October ICO-coins will be unlocked, there will be another wave because of weak hands, in my opinion.
takeyourtime

Activity: 71

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 12:00:29 PM

Pre-ICO buyer are making a really good profit, they are selling right now. On 15th October ICO-coins will be unlocked, there will be another wave because of weak hands, in my opinion.
what was the pre-ico price?
Zabivelli

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2017, 12:55:33 PM

No, ICO was $0.10
Price is currently below ICO and we're not allowed to trade in the first 30 days (or something like that).

I don't care.
Holding until mid next year.

Any guess why the total supply is different on CMC and the whitepaper?

Use my link to sign up for Crypto.com and we both get $50 USD. You get many staking advantages and you can get the Visa card to spend crypto anywhere in the world. Every time you spend, you get cash back in $MCO. Depending on your card you get free Netflix, Spotify, Airport lounge key and other benefits! The cards are free!
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1139

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 01:08:53 PM

If so when will the transferred by allowed?  I do not remember reading anything about it being locked until a certain dates.

way to boycott yourself, they slammed the price down to less than half of what it was trading, unbelievable, even some idiots selling it way lower than people have put their buy orders. This kind of stupidity never  ceases to amaze me....

Guys during the ICO you received 60% to 80% discount. So you are still good. What's the problem?

Also i don't get it with the total coin supply.. in the whitepaper it says total of 815 million.. but on coinmarketcap the total supply is 457,760,868 KICK

what's going on? Shocked
Maybe you do saw the circulating supply? Total supply and circulating supply do really differ. Ive read on whitepaper too they do have 800+ M supply coins which we can really presume those listed are circulating.I haven't checked yet as of now and maybe you do have the right observation among the supply of coins. Going back 60 to 80% just too big and I would say you would turn out to be profitable and this is why we do see the price of KICK decreased because those people who poses the coins first are now taking profits.

UGC

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 02:25:58 PM

Now we have KICK and KC at eth wallet?
Pages: « 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 204 »
  Print  

Jump to: