Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 11:57:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 204 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] KICKICO - PLATFORM FOR FUNDRAISING ON CRYPTOCURRENCY  (Read 147176 times)
khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 02:28:44 PM

is KICKCOIN locked and can not be transferred??
why do I get an transaction execution error from myetherwallet?

If so when will the transferred by allowed?  I do not remember reading anything about it being locked until a certain dates.
It have been stated a lot of times that the token will be locked for certain dates you can go back and look threw the pages or if I remember correctly the dates is as follow 1st October for angel investors 7th October for Pre ICO investors 15th October for ICO investors and 26 November for Bounty hunter

Angel investors have been an example of how to handle ED price, they were managing the price so well...until preICO investors arrived Roll Eyes
way to boycott yourself, they slammed the price down to less than half of what it was trading, unbelievable, even some idiots selling it way lower than people have put their buy orders. This kind of stupidity never  ceases to amaze me....

Sigh - agreed. Here comes the inevitable idiots. Price slams down in a free-for-all of people desperately getting out at any cost - WHO NEVER WANTED TO SUPPORT THE PROJECT PROPERLY.

I cannot wait for heavy ICO regulation on the INVESTOR'S side... ie: proper vetting of potential investors eg: proof of personal wealth, income, investment experience etc to ensure they are serious players. That was the reason it was done that way in legacy investments in the good ol' days. If you couldn't prove yourself then you couldn't take part. Now with this new world crypto investments you have everything from 15 year olds treating it like a game to fully grown inexperienced players just treating it like a holiday camp.

Hurry up governments - start getting serious about legislation to ensure only proper companies can ICO and only proper investors can take part, else it will continue to be a wild west scenario.
Completely agree. Sadly the same game will be played in one week when ICO token will be unlocked, some nervous kids will provoke another wave, maybe the price will climb and stabilize a little bit until the 15th.
Cant be sure if they would do such thing but rather they would rather join up and tend to do the same move made by those angels. People would really secure profits as much as they can and I would say only few on numbers who would really have the passion on supporting any project that they do invest on.

Guys during the ICO you received 60% to 80% discount. So you are still good. What's the problem?

Also i don't get it with the total coin supply.. in the whitepaper it says total of 815 million.. but on coinmarketcap the total supply is 457,760,868 KICK

what's going on? Shocked
Maybe you do saw the circulating supply? Total supply and circulating supply do really differ. Ive read on whitepaper too they do have 800+ M supply coins which we can really presume those listed are circulating.I haven't checked yet as of now and maybe you do have the right observation among the supply of coins. Going back 60 to 80% just too big and I would say you would turn out to be profitable and this is why we do see the price of KICK decreased because those people who poses the coins first are now taking profits.
The supply of the coin changed when the hard cap changed and dropped almost to half do probably the supply you are seeing on coinmarketcap is the accurate one , A lot of numbers changed when the hard cap changed you can ask about it on telegram
mrhans

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 03:15:32 PM

If so when will the transferred by allowed?  I do not remember reading anything about it being locked until a certain dates.
It have been stated a lot of times that the token will be locked for certain dates you can go back and look threw the pages or if I remember correctly the dates is as follow 1st October for angel investors 7th October for Pre ICO investors 15th October for ICO investors and 26 November for Bounty hunter

Angel investors have been an example of how to handle ED price, they were managing the price so well...until preICO investors arrived Roll Eyes
way to boycott yourself, they slammed the price down to less than half of what it was trading, unbelievable, even some idiots selling it way lower than people have put their buy orders. This kind of stupidity never  ceases to amaze me....

Sigh - agreed. Here comes the inevitable idiots. Price slams down in a free-for-all of people desperately getting out at any cost - WHO NEVER WANTED TO SUPPORT THE PROJECT PROPERLY.

I cannot wait for heavy ICO regulation on the INVESTOR'S side... ie: proper vetting of potential investors eg: proof of personal wealth, income, investment experience etc to ensure they are serious players. That was the reason it was done that way in legacy investments in the good ol' days. If you couldn't prove yourself then you couldn't take part. Now with this new world crypto investments you have everything from 15 year olds treating it like a game to fully grown inexperienced players just treating it like a holiday camp.

Hurry up governments - start getting serious about legislation to ensure only proper companies can ICO and only proper investors can take part, else it will continue to be a wild west scenario.
Completely agree. Sadly the same game will be played in one week when ICO token will be unlocked, some nervous kids will provoke another wave, maybe the price will climb and stabilize a little bit until the 15th.
Cant be sure if they would do such thing but rather they would rather join up and tend to do the same move made by those angels. People would really secure profits as much as they can and I would say only few on numbers who would really have the passion on supporting any project that they do invest on.

Guys during the ICO you received 60% to 80% discount. So you are still good. What's the problem?

Also i don't get it with the total coin supply.. in the whitepaper it says total of 815 million.. but on coinmarketcap the total supply is 457,760,868 KICK

what's going on? Shocked
Maybe you do saw the circulating supply? Total supply and circulating supply do really differ. Ive read on whitepaper too they do have 800+ M supply coins which we can really presume those listed are circulating.I haven't checked yet as of now and maybe you do have the right observation among the supply of coins. Going back 60 to 80% just too big and I would say you would turn out to be profitable and this is why we do see the price of KICK decreased because those people who poses the coins first are now taking profits.
The supply of the coin changed when the hard cap changed and dropped almost to half do probably the supply you are seeing on coinmarketcap is the accurate one , A lot of numbers changed when the hard cap changed you can ask about it on telegram

It would be good imo if the team could update the op, so everyone can see the new numbers and we have less confused people here
nobytes

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 08:16:25 PM

what's going on? Shocked

Yeah, even i saw that even though i wasn't very active in here.
chainese

Activity: 299
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 09:31:44 PM

Platform for fundraising on cryptocurrency failed during its fundraising on cryptocurrency.
CryptoBoomers

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2017, 10:36:44 PM

Some logic and psychology theories combined with the whole ecosystem right now:

1. BTC/ETH fork messes: 90% of alts suffering, ICO's included.

2. KICK is only on two small exchanges, with infrequent trades on low volume with coins being unlocked in stages (which many are complaining about however we would have seen a MUCH bigger dump if all coins were released at once). People taking profit from earlybird and pre-ico is good, I would have too. We'll see another dump on the 15-16'th, and maybe moreso as people get out to get their free fork coins before coming back in.

3. Once it's on a major exchange, you'll probably see a pump followed by another dump, classic for any new coin coming onto a major, and then plateau at a new floor (I'll guess .25-.50 at that stage). Everything else between now and then is just noise and noobs getting scared.

4. Long-term yes I see this project and main KICK coin being huge based on the self-feuled marketing of all the ICO's to come along with our core community/dev's doing what we do (fear/greed our way to profit or loss lol, it's all marketing though).

EDIT: As far as the coin amount differential, they burned the remaining coins, the CMC amounts are correct.

Zabivelli

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2017, 11:05:27 PM

Thats explains the difference.. many ico's do this. Unsold tokens get burned or in some cases distributed for free to participants. happened to me once. Lucky ico's.

Use my link to sign up for Crypto.com and we both get $50 USD. You get many staking advantages and you can get the Visa card to spend crypto anywhere in the world. Every time you spend, you get cash back in $MCO. Depending on your card you get free Netflix, Spotify, Airport lounge key and other benefits! The cards are free!
CarlosCorreia

Activity: 728
Merit: 139

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 12:35:22 AM

Now we have KICK and KC at eth wallet?

What to do with old KC tokens?
Can I sell them for cheap in EtherDelta?
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 02:42:46 AM

If Im not mistaken KC is different token from KICKICO its not even related with each other, correct me if Im wrong.

neonomad

Merit: 110

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:05:43 AM

If Im not mistaken KC is different token from KICKICO its not even related with each other, correct me if Im wrong.

KC tokens are the first tokens we received from KickICO. Everyone who had KC in their wallet received the equal number of KickCoins when they sent the newer KICK tokens out. Now we have both coins in our wallets, but some of us are unsure of what we can do with the old KC.
simongoat

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 09:27:20 AM

I'm into Kick for the long term. price has taken a bashing but I believe the project has a strong future. I'm wondering what's going to happen on the 15th when all ICO tokens can on the exchanges. The bonus emissions look good but I wonder if everyone going to dump them then, wait for the price to drop then by back?

nobytes

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 12:01:25 PM

Guys, do you know why kick price is going down???

Just hope that they will keep on going down and buy! Only reason to complain when something is cheap is that you are trying to get rid of it.
Bonanzacoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 01:12:30 PM
Last edit: October 09, 2017, 01:23:41 PM by Bonanzacoin

So far im not impressed at all about the project. Why even would they, they allready got millions. Just flick some shit together, then say. Hey we tried our best. Tx for ur money. Ktx bye.

This is from a supposedly ICO on their platform:

With a fn spelling error:

Our company gives an opportunity for unbaked people to set up a credit history.

Also, when i click on Kickico it goes straight back to the ICO. So what type of ICO is now actually on their platform? Who in their right mind would do that if the site isnt even ready yet??

Then in the article where the ICO is advertised the article begins with:

"This week  the leading fundraising platform KICKICO has already announced about its 3 huge upcoming ICO campaigns."

ooh really, the LEADING?Huh

This is simply a paid article by Kickico. Leading??? They dont even have a tangible product yet. What they do have is millions and millions of $. So... lemme get this clear bout this ICO bullshit. "COmpany" raises millions... to start a product... to raise.... million a year if they are LUCKY!  Yeah ive learned my lesson. Once again. Losing hundreds of dollars by the week at this rate.
nobytes

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 02:10:43 PM

So far im not impressed at all about the project. Why even would they, they allready got millions. Just flick some shit together, then say. Hey we tried our best. Tx for ur money. Ktx bye.

Also, when i click on Kickico it goes straight back to the ICO. So what type of ICO is now actually on their platform? Who in their right mind would do that if the site isnt even ready yet??

"This week  the leading fundraising platform KICKICO has already announced about its 3 huge upcoming ICO campaigns."

This is simply a paid article by Kickico. Leading??? They dont even have a tangible product yet. What they do have is millions and millions of $. So... lemme get this clear bout this ICO bullshit. "COmpany" raises millions... to start a product... to raise.... million a year if they are LUCKY!  Yeah ive learned my lesson. Once again. Losing hundreds of dollars by the week at this rate.

You have to step up your fud if you want the price to drop more, it's your own fault if you didn't buy in presale. Paid articles are pretty much standard pr in crypto.
frcat

Activity: 1162

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 02:16:20 PM

No. KC - its an old name of Kickico. Than they rename to KICK. Old coins wourth nothing now, I mean
hrbt
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 04:28:08 PM

No. KC - its an old name of Kickico. Than they rename to KICK. Old coins wourth nothing now, I mean

Any updates soon?
Bonanzacoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 04:35:14 PM

You have to step up your fud if you want the price to drop more, it's your own fault if you didn't buy in presale. Paid articles are pretty much standard pr in crypto.

What i said about the platform right now is FUD? Have u seen it? It looks like its been strapped together by a kid playing with wordpress. I doesnt add a fn thing. No ambiance on it whatsoever. No features. No kickcoin to be seen. No depth? Leading platform??? Good joke.
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 07:55:11 PM

They have few launched ICO on their platform. this is small project right now. But we must wait guys and we will see in few mounth. May be big nice project ll come.  Roll Eyes
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 08:14:06 PM
Last edit: October 09, 2017, 08:25:57 PM by Gleb Gamow

They have few launched ICO on their platform. this is small project right now. But we must wait guys and we will see in few mounth. May be big nice project ll come.  Roll Eyes

The biggest project I know that is coming to KickICO is the one I'm working on - YuTü.Co.in - designed to crypto-commoditize [opted-in] YouTube channels where fans/investors will own token shares of select channels trading on our exchange, all sans shenanigans. Currently, finalizing the copy for moderator approval.

Bruno
neonomad

Merit: 110

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 06:03:26 AM

They have few launched ICO on their platform. this is small project right now. But we must wait guys and we will see in few mounth. May be big nice project ll come.  Roll Eyes

Yes, a couple of successful ICO's on their platform would do well to reassure investors that KickICO is a solid investment.

HODL!
ipanda

Activity: 272

Millionaire

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 09:39:12 AM

I was right when decided not to invest to this coin. Because they could not clear me the total supply.

And the most important thing is, why the pre-ico buyers are able to trade their coins while others get locked.

Yes, now what dudes get. No updates, money locked for long time when BTC and ETH keep raising.

Poor you, while you are crying hard, the pre-ico buyers already got their profit and leave.

Dont play with ICO is my advice. They get million $ and you will be left confusing and fighting with the price.

Good luck
Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 204 »
  Print  

Jump to: