Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 07:05:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 [138] 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 ... 204 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] KICKICO - PLATFORM FOR FUNDRAISING ON CRYPTOCURRENCY  (Read 147170 times)
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 12:59:31 AM

ooking at the marketcap of the day, I was very surprised to see that the price of KICK has increased sharply today.
Does anyone have an explanation for this beautiful pump

I hope it will continue in this way
Me too the price almost doubled within some hours maybe some pumps are happening right now or any good news about the kick project that may brings the real value of this tokens. Im closely monitoring the price of kick since 1 month and a big jump since yesterday, hope it will continue to move forward.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Budycakrog

Activity: 392
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 03:28:32 AM

price Kickico on market it just under value on ico , i think on market is still dump
i hope in one or two month or in the new year this token it can go and up , i buy some token with low price
hope it can get profit for longterm trade.

warwar

Activity: 798
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:35:30 AM

Ever since ive been following this ico because of the big bounty and also it is promising. Since the bounty has been unfreeze on the november 26 still the price is low and nothings happen . I dont think so that the bounty hunters sell their coin because of the low price and havent yet reach the ico price and still there are no new news it is just listing on binance but still i dont know if there are new news that will announce by devs.
hunnykaushal

Activity: 448
Merit: 137

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 05:17:20 AM

Kick suddenly got +200%, fomo effect followed. Impressive!Need some more Good news from kickico Team to make it high.
Daltonik
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1490

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:42:31 AM

Kick suddenly got +200%, fomo effect followed. Impressive!Need some more Good news from kickico Team to make it high.
Kickico Moscow Blockchain Conference according to the plans 08.12.2017, maybe it responded.
Herad Hedid

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

Altair VR. Next-gen Blockchain VR Wikipedia

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:45:54 AM

Kick is a very useful plattform for ICOs I think if we see more projects on their platform price will rise.

ayamark789

Activity: 171
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:55:03 AM

Do any friends know the ICO price of KICKICO? Is it broken? Like many people buy
twicezeroiszero

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 12:01:11 PM

ooking at the marketcap of the day, I was very surprised to see that the price of KICK has increased sharply today.
Does anyone have an explanation for this beautiful pump

I hope it will continue in this way
Me too the price almost doubled within some hours maybe some pumps are happening right now or any good news about the kick project that may brings the real value of this tokens. Im closely monitoring the price of kick since 1 month and a big jump since yesterday, hope it will continue to move forward.
This is a pump and made by someone want to make the FOMO in the market.
I checked the order book and the volume trading of KICKICO token on all exchanges, volume trading has increased, ok it is good, but order book is still low around few BTC, it is not reasonable while the volume trading has more than 1 million dollars.

Tra

╓███▄
                            ]████▌
                            ]███▀
         ╓▄▄█████████▄▄    ,▄█▀  
      ▄████▀▀█████µ   `▀▓██▀`    

╓████╜   ╙███████▄▄█▀▀`▀▄    
   ]███▌        "▀██████▌    ▓Ç  
   ]███        ,▄█▀" ▀████   ]█  

▓██      ▄█▀▀     ▓███▌  á█  
     ▀██╖ ╓▄█▀        ▓███▌ ▄█▌  
       ▀███▒         ╓███████`   

,▄██╜"▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀      
   ,▄██▀                         
  ▄██▌                           

╓████▌                           
█████┘                           
 ▀▀▀                             
ion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
 Transitions You to A Crypto-ready Society 

Github   Telegram   Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Reddit   Youtube
 TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO 
u
\ \ \ \
/ / / /
PRE-SALE STARTS APRIL 15, 2018
/ / / /
\ \ \ \
u
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 12:05:53 PM

Kick is a very useful plattform for ICOs I think if we see more projects on their platform price will rise.

They must be listed on big exhanges. They have ICO projects on site, but without good exhanges people dont know about this token.
Rozita

Activity: 658
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:16:36 PM

Do any friends know the ICO price of KICKICO? Is it broken? Like many people buy

Kick token price  was 0.000333 ETH in initial coin offering.

I think the price will rise after it is listed on popular exchanges. Now kick tokens are really undervalued.
zpinto123

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 04:55:17 PM
Last edit: December 08, 2017, 06:38:23 PM by zpinto123

I think the price will rise after it is listed on popular exchanges. Now kick tokens are really undervalued.

The way it's going, i doubt that will ever happen. It would take bittrex or binance and I don't see any progress from Kick team.
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:34:23 PM

The way it's going, i doubt that will ever happen. It would take bittrex or binance and I don't see any progress from Kick team.

They raised a big money on ICO. I cant understand, why they still didnt pay exhanges for listing  Huh
At last, hit to Binance not so hard, and  a lot of tokens there listed without any problem.
coinlawyer

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 09:02:05 PM

They raised a big money on ICO. I cant understand, why they still didnt pay exhanges for listing  Huh
At last, hit to Binance not so hard, and  a lot of tokens there listed without any problem.

Can`t realize this too! when i look at their website I could see some really good and successful ICOs they`ve conduct already!
Also found the good news about the first burn is planned around mid this month. They will be burning the unused pools from the ICO first (around 40M tokens)

▀▄▀  T E M C O ~ Supply Chain Powered by Bitcoin Network, RSK ▀▄▀
  Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP). 
Website   ★   Facebook   ★   Twitter   ★   Telegram   ★   Medium   ★   Reddit
TheMuppet

Activity: 129
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:51:22 PM

Did anyone get their bonus tokens yet?

Nice to Kick bounce back this week.

I can see Kick hitting 100-200 million market cap in the next few months if they keep doing ICOs on their platform.

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
13Darko

Activity: 621
Merit: 507

Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 04:06:58 PM

Due to some personal reason I couldn't take part in the ICO and thought I missed the chance but I am lucky I got a good deal, now I bought lot of KICKs at very low price.
Investing at this price is a low risk investment.

I think you no longer regret not being able to participate in the ICO ...
For the same amount invested you could get a lot more KICK.
I think in the future you will be really happy with this purchase

Grin you were right mate, I bought week ago and its already 300% up

I bought at the end of the ICO and at the moment its price is about 70% down for me, but I still keep them as you can get bonus % every month and I believe its price will rise anyway in the near future.
The main big reason for the price to fall I believe is bounty hunters got way too many kick tokens which they dumped hard.

▄████████▄
               ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
              ██▀
             ███
▄▄▄▄▄       ███
██████     ███
    ▀██▄  ▄██
     ▀██▄▄██▀
       ████▀
        ▀█▀
The Radix DeFi Protocol is
R A D I X

███████████████████████████████████

The Decentralized

Finance Protocol
Scalable
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██                   ██
██                   ██
████████████████     ██
██            ██     ██
██            ██     ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██     ██
██▀▀▀▀██      ██     ██
██    ██      ██     
██    ██      ██
███████████████████████

███
Secure
      ▄▄▄▄▄
    █████████
   ██▀     ▀██
  ███       ███

▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██    ███████████

███
Community Driven
      ▄█   ▄▄
      ██ ██████▄▄
      ▀▀▄█▀   ▀▀██▄
     ▄▄ ██       ▀███▄▄██
    ██ ██▀          ▀▀██▀
    ██ ██▄            ██
   ██ ██████▄▄       ██▀
  ▄██       ▀██▄     ██
  ██▀         ▀███▄▄██▀
 ▄██             ▀▀▀▀
 ██▀
▄██
▄▄
██
███▄
▀███▄
 ▀███▄
  ▀████
    ████
     ████▄
      ▀███▄
       ▀███▄
        ▀████
          ███
           ██
           ▀▀

███
Radix is using our significant technology
innovations to be the first layer 1 protocol
specifically built to serve the rapidly growing DeFi.
Radix is the future of DeFi
█████████████████████████████████████

▄▄█████
  ▄████▀▀▀
  █████
█████████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
  ████
  ████
  ████

Facebook

███

▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████
  ▄▄▄███▀▀▄███
▀▀███▀ ▄██████
    █ ███████
     ██▀▀▀███
           ▀▀

Telegram

███

▄      ▄███▄▄
██▄▄▄ ██████▀
████████████
 ██████████▀
   ███████▀
 ▄█████▀▀

Twitter

██████

...Get Tokens...
13Darko

Activity: 621
Merit: 507

Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 04:14:45 PM

They got listed at HitBTC though and still there's close to zero volume. And, as far as I know, you have to pay 250k$ for them to list you.
As for Bittrex, I've heard they don't add new coins at the moment, but that would be a really good exchange or Polo.

▄████████▄
               ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
              ██▀
             ███
▄▄▄▄▄       ███
██████     ███
    ▀██▄  ▄██
     ▀██▄▄██▀
       ████▀
        ▀█▀
The Radix DeFi Protocol is
R A D I X

███████████████████████████████████

The Decentralized

Finance Protocol
Scalable
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██                   ██
██                   ██
████████████████     ██
██            ██     ██
██            ██     ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██     ██
██▀▀▀▀██      ██     ██
██    ██      ██     
██    ██      ██
███████████████████████

███
Secure
      ▄▄▄▄▄
    █████████
   ██▀     ▀██
  ███       ███

▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██    ███████████

███
Community Driven
      ▄█   ▄▄
      ██ ██████▄▄
      ▀▀▄█▀   ▀▀██▄
     ▄▄ ██       ▀███▄▄██
    ██ ██▀          ▀▀██▀
    ██ ██▄            ██
   ██ ██████▄▄       ██▀
  ▄██       ▀██▄     ██
  ██▀         ▀███▄▄██▀
 ▄██             ▀▀▀▀
 ██▀
▄██
▄▄
██
███▄
▀███▄
 ▀███▄
  ▀████
    ████
     ████▄
      ▀███▄
       ▀███▄
        ▀████
          ███
           ██
           ▀▀

███
Radix is using our significant technology
innovations to be the first layer 1 protocol
specifically built to serve the rapidly growing DeFi.
Radix is the future of DeFi
█████████████████████████████████████

▄▄█████
  ▄████▀▀▀
  █████
█████████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
  ████
  ████
  ████

Facebook

███

▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████
  ▄▄▄███▀▀▄███
▀▀███▀ ▄██████
    █ ███████
     ██▀▀▀███
           ▀▀

Telegram

███

▄      ▄███▄▄
██▄▄▄ ██████▀
████████████
 ██████████▀
   ███████▀
 ▄█████▀▀

Twitter

██████

...Get Tokens...
mapie88

Activity: 128
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:53:30 AM

They got listed at HitBTC though and still there's close to zero volume. And, as far as I know, you have to pay 250k$ for them to list you.
As for Bittrex, I've heard they don't add new coins at the moment, but that would be a really good exchange or Polo.
You're right, on HitBTC the volume is low but to be fair the overall volume is ok for the current marketcap. I'd say they should consider Binance, even if they didn't make it at the community vote

LEEMEEGO

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:49:08 PM

You're right, on HitBTC the volume is low but to be fair the overall volume is ok for the current marketcap. I'd say they should consider Binance, even if they didn't make it at the community vote

Did kick didnt make it for binance? Who won anyway?

Hmm, talking about bittrex, i think they dont accept new coins cause they are still focusing fot the KYC and verification of their users because of SEC. And polo? I think polo dont add tokens easily as well.. why not the team try other exchange? We stilm have many choices.. liqui, cryptopia, livecoin. They are good exchange for kick to be listed too.
Obi-Wan Coinob1

Activity: 29
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:01:52 PM

Hello! I am an editor from icoholder.com. Your ICO was added to our listing and now is available to investors: https://icoholder.com/en/ico/kickico-3059 You can edit your Page by adding more information about your ICO and also verify team members to improve ranking.
If you need any help - feel free to contact me!

lol, you have put a warning sign next to this project that signifies "this may be a scam". Are you trying to get free money through extortion?  The ico of kickico has been months ago and nobody cares what you or your site thinks about it now. So please get lost, opportunistic fckface.
Obi-Wan Coinob1

Activity: 29
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:19:11 PM

Did kick didnt make it for binance? Who won anyway?

Hmm, talking about bittrex, i think they dont accept new coins cause they are still focusing fot the KYC and verification of their users because of SEC. And polo? I think polo dont add tokens easily as well.. why not the team try other exchange? We stilm have many choices.. liqui, cryptopia, livecoin. They are good exchange for kick to be listed too.

Binance hasn't announced the winner yet, but from the amount of retweets (of which a bunch aren't legitimate) it's likely between Decent, EthLend, Investfeed or Voise. In order for Kick to have stood a chance there should have been at least 50x more retweets, so it's not even close.
Pages: « 1 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 [138] 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 ... 204 »
  Print  

Jump to: