Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:36:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 [143] 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 ... 204 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] KICKICO - PLATFORM FOR FUNDRAISING ON CRYPTOCURRENCY  (Read 147170 times)
khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 02:28:02 PM

"ICO of the year - KICKICO" (BTC Award CIS)

KICKICO just won "ICO of the year nomination" (BTC Award CIS).
Winners were chosen by almost 3000 independent voters. Grateful to our community for the biggest support and dedication.

It sounds good! I want to see more growth of KICKICO project in next year.
2017 is the begin for this project, I understand we had many changed in the price of this token and the growth of cryptocurrency.
However, I hope we can complete our target in next year as soon as possible Cheesy.
Very good news  , Kick won vs really good other ICOs so it is a plus thing . We are getting there step by step , Price is now stable at 0.05+ for sometime which is really good thing , We was 0.025-0.03 for long time and we now almost double , I see this as price reflect almost 100% up comparing to what it was not what ICO price is . Just give it couple of months I am sure we will be 0.1+ if not more .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 02:43:00 PM

Kickico won against Bancor? They sure have to deliver then sometime soon, because since the ICO nothing really happened Cheesy

Actually, the website is open and it is already listing some good icos there.

The only problem it didn't reflect token prices.

I know, but I haven't seen a single project yet on their platform that was really successful or well known. There seem to be not many new projects either

Are you sure you are looking the right website?

Here is the finished icos listed on kickico: https://www.kickico.com/campaigns/finished

But now they don't have good icos in listing so i really wonder why.

Yes. See I also like the concept of Kickcoin, but as you linked the page here: https://www.kickico.com/de/campaigns/finished
There are 7 projects that were successful, the oldest from 28.07.2017  which is already 4 months away. Of those 7 projects only 4 raised over 10k ETH. These numbers have to increase Cheesy

There is ins ecosystem 60k eth raised or universa and playkey which also get 23k each.

Are you talking about how much they get through kickico website? If you are, how do you check it?

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
mrhans

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:51:49 AM

Kickico won against Bancor? They sure have to deliver then sometime soon, because since the ICO nothing really happened Cheesy

I know, but I haven't seen a single project yet on their platform that was really successful or well known. There seem to be not many new projects either

Here is the finished icos listed on kickico: https://www.kickico.com/campaigns/finished

Yes. See I also like the concept of Kickcoin, but as you linked the page here: https://www.kickico.com/de/campaigns/finished
There are 7 projects that were successful, the oldest from 28.07.2017  which is already 4 months away. Of those 7 projects only 4 raised over 10k ETH. These numbers have to increase Cheesy

There is ins ecosystem 60k eth raised or universa and playkey which also get 23k each.

Are you talking about how much they get through kickico website? If you are, how do you check it?

I'm talking about that you named the three biggest as an example and these are the only very big ones. Every other project is way smaller, I would expect more of these top projects
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:29:22 PM

I'm talking about that you named the three biggest as an example and these are the only very big ones. Every other project is way smaller, I would expect more of these top projects

These three ICOs are the most recent projects, so I believe gradually Kickico gets better and bigger projects.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
premium_domainer
Legendary

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:26:43 PM

You should give them a little bit time.

They were just active and they had three big ico. Maybe they give bonuses through their own pockets.

And maybe they are trying to make better deals, it takes time.

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
CryptoGreenT

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:04:49 PM

They were just active and they had three big ico. Maybe they give bonuses through their own pockets.

I agree KickIco is a long-term project they, it has been out only a few months and they already have proven that they are doing what they promised. Some big ICOs have come out like ins, playkey and Micromoney. Finally, we have a decentralized platform to raise money, and it's already functional, differently to many other projects that brag about great projects and don't have anything in their hands. So if I were you I would buy as many Kickcoin as I could because sooner or later this coin will go to the moon! Then don't come and complain when this coin is at 1$ and you could have bought it at 5 cents! Patience is the virtue of the strong and the rich!

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
mrhans

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 09:27:54 PM

Correct, I also believe Kick is a long term project. We're in no hurry, but I expected some more projects on their platform for now. But a big plus is they send regular emails and notify us about new stuff Smiley
gerad09

Activity: 192

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:10:56 PM

I agree KickIco is a long-term project they, it has been out only a few months and they already have proven that they are doing what they promised. Some big ICOs have come out like ins, playkey and Micromoney. Finally, we have a decentralized platform to raise money, and it's already functional, differently to many other projects that brag about great projects and don't have anything in their hands. So if I were you I would buy as many Kickcoin as I could because sooner or later this coin will go to the moon! Then don't come and complain when this coin is at 1$ and you could have bought it at 5 cents! Patience is the virtue of the strong and the rich!
KICK is one of my long term hold coins. I bought in ICO and also after when price dumped. I think that KICK can be easily worth more the $10 in first months of 2018 Smiley

___ dock.io _______Decentralized professional data exchange powered by Ethereum_______
WHITEPAPER          FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM          ANN THREAD
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CarlosCorreia

Activity: 728
Merit: 139

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 03:14:49 AM

"ICO of the year - KICKICO" (BTC Award CIS)

KICKICO just won "ICO of the year nomination" (BTC Award CIS).
Winners were chosen by almost 3000 independent voters. Grateful to our community for the biggest support and dedication.

WOW!!! Congratulation!!!

KICKICO won against some big names!

I really like this, and believe it has great potential. Was my first ICO investment ever.
A bit disappointed with the current value, but this is a long term investment!

Keep up the good work.
subG

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:30:48 PM

Congratulations Kickico team on winning the ICO of the year award.  It's nice to see Kickico showing some signs of life with the recent price increase.  I was starting to wonder why Kickico wasn't getting any love from crypto investors.  Are there any plans of getting listed on more popular exchanges such as Bittrex, Binance or Poloniex? 
CryptoGreenT

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:26:37 PM

Hello guys I wanted to send my kickico on myetherwallet, do I use the ethereum wallet address to receive my kick on my wallet or do I have to create an address for my kickcoins?

▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
koozia

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:19:28 PM

Hello guys I wanted to send my kickico on myetherwallet, do I use the ethereum wallet address to receive my kick on my wallet or do I have to create an address for my kickcoins?

Yes
CryptoGreenT

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:26:57 PM

Yes

Thank you for the help! I know this is an obvious question and I wanted to sure before sending my coins!

24Kilo

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:41:56 PM

The ERC20 coin can be transferred on the ethereum wallet
Johnnywelsh

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:43:16 PM

Additional tokens as interest from kickcoin been deposited without issue this month good to see, only problem is I have to keep updating my damn blockfolio with my new amount!

codemanX

Activity: 658
Merit: 129

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:44:26 AM

Absolutely, KICK will reach 5$ to 10$, but take time of 3 to 4 month even more. KICK has worth potential, It's an utility token, and it's demand depends on its usage cases, which are being implemented. Congratulation on winning!!!

will reach 5$ or 10$? This can happen, in my opinion, only if the KICK is recognized at the level of the Russian government for ICO.

Its 0.08$ now, I doubt it will rise to 5-10$ in only 3 to 4 months, that results in x100 from now and a marketcap from 2.6 Billion $.
mrhans

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:01:48 PM

Absolutely, KICK will reach 5$ to 10$, but take time of 3 to 4 month even more. KICK has worth potential, It's an utility token, and it's demand depends on its usage cases, which are being implemented. Congratulation on winning!!!

will reach 5$ or 10$? This can happen, in my opinion, only if the KICK is recognized at the level of the Russian government for ICO.

Its 0.08$ now, I doubt it will rise to 5-10$ in only 3 to 4 months, that results in x100 from now and a marketcap from 2.6 Billion $.

I would not guarantee it and would not put all my money into it. But I have to admit that I also did not thought that ripple would become top 2 in market cap so maybe everything is possible. I just highly doubt it for Kick
premium_domainer
Legendary

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:29:57 PM

I would not guarantee it and would not put all my money into it. But I have to admit that I also did not thought that ripple would become top 2 in market cap so maybe everything is possible. I just highly doubt it for Kick

Centralized ripple with a coin which has little usage become second on the market cap. It is a shocking thing for me too.

Kickico is shocking me too but with its low value.

koozia

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:32:52 PM

At the end of 2018, I think Marketcap will be x10. Then the TOP 200 cryptos could be over 1 billion $. Could Kickico be in the TOP 200 this year ?... We can easily think of that. No ?
sidik7

Activity: 1456
Merit: 261

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 12:36:44 PM

Kickico  i think it can make all people to get profit ,because i see on market this token price
very low , and i think if can to be hold until a one or two month ,  that can make get profit,
Pages: « 1 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 [143] 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 ... 204 »
  Print  

Jump to: