Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 08:07:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do you invest in ICOs?  (Read 8104 times)
footballcrazy

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 02:22:43 PM

It is to make a huge profit.

I think people are looking for the next bitcoin, and if they manage to stumble on it at it's inception they will become vastly rich. Of course there are is a big risk but also a big reward if it pays off.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
slackcryptoz

Activity: 456
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 02:34:25 PM

Investing into ICO's were a good way to multiply the investment. Ico most of the time after pre-sale while getting listed to the exchanges, initial circulation as well price increase happens on the inflow. Based on this one can easily profit big comparatively and very few declines in value.
BTcSD

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

LoveMe

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 02:38:42 PM

usually people invest in ICOs looking for quick profit but after some high funded ICOs failed . so i think better to buy after icos released to public . 

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
kotajikikox

Activity: 2366
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 02:44:44 PM

If i like a project and if i see a good potential i dont invest all of the money in ico.
I invest half of my money in ico time, and i keep second half for the time it is listed.

i agree with you have a briiliant decision because you need to allocate your half money to the daily expenses for the family nedds, investing in ICO are not bad but you need to be carefull and investigate the ICO want you to join to pretect you money, try this to invest in electroneum.

Jpti

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 04:15:06 PM

The price in ICO is cheaper and just for holding few months, you can exchange them for bitcoins with a good profit when they enter the exchange.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
max6575

Activity: 1176
Merit: 100

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2017, 04:26:14 PM

to gains as best with the shifts on difference as the price of coin grows from the beginning as entering market, and collect returns of profit to work with the different ico investment of other altcoin offers from developer.

xsentus
Legendary

Activity: 1301
Merit: 1000

📌 peerguess.com 📌

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 04:33:01 PM

Some projects have real products that the cryptocurrency community can benefit from. So that's a good reason to invest in them.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
richierich

Activity: 197

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 04:36:56 PM

Investing into ICO's were a good way to multiply the investment. Ico most of the time after pre-sale while getting listed to the exchanges, initial circulation as well price increase happens on the inflow. Based on this one can easily profit big comparatively and very few declines in value.
Yes. Multiples the investment. It depends on the altcoin. CTX is proving to the investors with its massive growth. The project they have taken is becoming more successful. So investing in CTX would surely bring a good turnover.
PhucS

Activity: 742

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 05:29:24 PM

As more and more ICO projects are launched, such widespread occurrences lead to reduced quality and potential of ICO projects, many of which are fraudulent ICO. This makes people doubt it. However, many people still invest in ICOs, many ICO projects have the amount of investment is up to millions of dollars because they are trusted, such projects are often very clear, transparent, sufficiently large, how statistics, how they operate and how they manage the project. What the investor receives is the profit from investing in their project. I think so. There have been some decisions about banning ICO as well as limiting it, people should learn and calculate thoroughly before deciding to invest in ICO.
sch_lau

Activity: 103

🌟ATLANT ICO: 7/09/17🌟

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 05:45:15 PM

well if you actually want to invest in an ICO it is important first of all to find a project that is interesting, innovating, useful and which you believe in. If you're looking to make quick money invest in an ICO or presale that causes a craze and then sell as soon as they appear on an exchange Smiley

jzone23

Activity: 194

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 05:51:14 PM

Hi,
this thread I want to ask you: Why do you, if you do, invest in ICOs?
I see horrible huge amounts of money going to those. What do investors think to get in return?
Mostly it's the same case: ICO starts, much money comes in, you get the coins.
But what if those coins do not get back the initial worth?
Or do you invest because of other reasons?

For example (disclaimer: this is NOT hate!):
Why did trueflip.io get over $4,7 Million?

Thank you for answers!

Because I have faith in that certain ICO that it would be a good invest specially in long term and would yoeld decent profit for me in the future.

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
jzone23

Activity: 194

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 05:52:43 PM

Hi,
this thread I want to ask you: Why do you, if you do, invest in ICOs?
I see horrible huge amounts of money going to those. What do investors think to get in return?
Mostly it's the same case: ICO starts, much money comes in, you get the coins.
But what if those coins do not get back the initial worth?
Or do you invest because of other reasons?

For example (disclaimer: this is NOT hate!):
Why did trueflip.io get over $4,7 Million?

Thank you for answers!

Because I have faith in that certain ICO that it would be a good invest specially in long term and would yoeld decent profit for me in the future.

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
cryptotal

Activity: 448

cryptotal

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 06:23:31 PM

ICO's can give great profit when they become successful. But there is always a risk because not all ICO's will enter the exchanges. It  best to consult and read online about it before investing.
newcoin01

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 06:54:49 PM

ICO's can give great profit when they become successful. But there is always a risk because not all ICO's will enter the exchanges. It  best to consult and read online about it before investing.

Yeah it's all upto lots of things.
ZRX was so great and of course OmiseGO.
But MANA wasn't good even there was hype.
yourialfa

Activity: 339

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 07:05:11 PM

I think they are investing for a good project. not just choose the project to be invested. they first learn the project. if it feels good enough, then they invest. Yes they are investing to make a profit from the money invested. But if you only have a little capital, you will also get a little profit. that's my opinion.
bhobafett

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 07:12:26 PM

We're investing in icos because we are hoping for something big. That's why we review it first before we join and spend some money because we don't want any hassle in return. I'm sure that everyone have the same opinion as mine. It's a fact.

Accumulate Bitcoin. The bottom is in or near it.
SenSeiSoKo

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 08:05:16 PM

Because investing in ICO are big chances but also high risk, nobody knows where the markets will go or not and so on the chances to see profits and projects haha there are interesting things but also risky moments  Grin
btcholder

Activity: 686
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 08:06:02 PM

Of course for more profit. If you choose a good ico and invest on it you can earn with lot of profits. For me it's a very enjoyably thing too.  Grin

bitcoinmaniac52

Activity: 532

Presale is live!

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 08:13:20 PM

I only invest in ICOs where I believe there is a real opportunity to make good money. If I think it is a scam I probably would not invest.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
bhoybitcoin

Activity: 336

“Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics”

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 08:29:42 PM

We're hoping for a good opportunity of coarse. That's the real deal that's why we spend some money and hoping for their success. But not all icos became successful. It'll depends on their strategy.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: