Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:01:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 197 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🌟🌟 Datum - Unlock the Bln $$ Data Economy - ICO 29th October - 🌟🌟  (Read 84823 times)
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 08:43:29 PM

I don't think Datum needs celebrities or famous defectors to boost their ICO. They have an amazing project that will go far with the support from the community.
Although, it wouldn't hurt to deploy a performance marketing campaign.

They are already doing a good job promoting their project but if they would be able to find a celebrity to speak about Datum and promote it, that would raise the publicity of the project to the next level.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 08:44:03 PM

I don't think Datum needs celebrities or famous defectors to boost their ICO. They have an amazing project that will go far with the support from the community.
Good products speak for themselves and don't need any celebrities for advertising Wink
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 08:46:03 PM

I'm not saying it needs it, I'm saying it could really boost its popularity. If Floyd Mayweather can convince so many people to participate in ICO's, then a legend like Vitalik should be able to do at least just as good

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
greatteager

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 08:47:49 PM

Good products speak for themselves and don't need any celebrities for advertising Wink
You are certainly right, but now there are a lot of projects, so you need to draw attention to yourself.
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 08:48:14 PM

Not in todays world, my friend. For example, coca cola is probably the most well known product in the world, yet we keep seeing their ads all the time. We all know it tastes great, but in a world where every single business is screaming for attention, even the best ones need to do the same or you'll just forget they even exist.

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
greatteager

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 08:50:27 PM

Not in todays world, my friend. For example, coca cola is probably the most well known product in the world, yet we keep seeing their ads all the time. We all know it tastes great, but in a world where every single business is screaming for attention, even the best ones need to do the same or you'll just forget they even exist.
All right, the advertising engine of the trade, so that investors notice the project they need to hear about it first.
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 08:54:55 PM

Celebrities could be a plus, but it is not a mandatory and I think datum has enough features to go very far. And the datum team handle the marketing pretty well, the communication is right and referral system work well.
greatteager

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 08:59:17 PM

Celebrities could be a plus, but it is not a mandatory and I think datum has enough features to go very far. And the datum team handle the marketing pretty well, the communication is right and referral system work well.
Marketing for the team at a high level, and celebrities are better to attract when the coin will be traded on the exchange.
toolucky98

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:14:50 PM

Marketing for the team at a high level, and celebrities are better to attract when the coin will be traded on the exchange.
Celebrities could attract beginner investor who just jump into crpyto  Grin
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:24:14 PM

Yes, it's ok we've seen some celebrities like the game, paris hilton and floyd mayweather talking about crypto, that's enough they don't bring much to the project  Grin
trollercoaster
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:24:41 PM

We are in the information age. The only thing that can make money is information. I really liked the team's project. I see that the team and the participants are quite active. But do not be rash.
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:26:40 PM

In crypto there are three main things to make a project successful in the long term. The team behind the project, the community behind the project and the technology, product, service. Here we seems to have everyhting with datum. It's just the beginning so we can't know what will happen but seems a good beginning for the moment. Smiley

I really hope you're right man. This does look like a good idea, let's hope the implementation is good as well.

But this is not mainly crypto. Like some other new projects, Datum will just use crypto as a part of their realworld usecase. You dont need an "active crypto fan community" behind a popular App (;

Exactly, the crypto is just a way of funding .. the goal here is the data .. not the tokens ..
cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:32:11 PM

In crypto there are three main things to make a project successful in the long term. The team behind the project, the community behind the project and the technology, product, service. Here we seems to have everyhting with datum. It's just the beginning so we can't know what will happen but seems a good beginning for the moment. Smiley

I really hope you're right man. This does look like a good idea, let's hope the implementation is good as well.

But this is not mainly crypto. Like some other new projects, Datum will just use crypto as a part of their realworld usecase. You dont need an "active crypto fan community" behind a popular App (;

Exactly, the crypto is just a way of funding .. the goal here is the data .. not the tokens ..

This is true but there are many investors how are here just to speculate and they want only to make quick buck Wink
belechau

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 10:22:19 PM

This is true but there are many investors how are here just to speculate and they want only to make quick buck Wink

The undesirable and inevitable initial dumpsters, really great to delve into good projects like Datum, its purpose and use in the real world, so we can secure the right tokens for better days. Datum is too great to simply abandon at its beginning
lobat999

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 11:41:51 PM

I think DATUM will definitely encourage everyone to secure their own data and monetize it. What a brilliant idea from the team. Smiley
Bambulee

Activity: 532
Merit: 297

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:45:55 AM

The DATUM Client is designed for a large number of various platforms such as mobile and desktop,
i really would love to see how it works.  Smiley
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:46:30 AM

I have such high hopes for this project that I am dedicating 10% to it. Data is gold we should all be able to mine and sell or own data. I'm tired of Zuckerberg rich.

How tired are you of Zuckerberg? Do not think about the rich, but think about yourself. For example, you can sell your data in DATUM, and not give it to Zuckerberg for free.  Cheesy
I think that Facebook will remain a leader in this industry because most of people aren't interested in monetizing their own data - they are too lazy for it Wink

Also you need to delete all your accounts in the different social media networks and stop using google for example to produce no new data for this. But if you would delete facebook for example you would probably also take an important data resource for DATUM.

Not really sure what data people would sell if they stop using the whole internet, because Facebook and google are not the only ones selling the data. Surely everyone who has it sells it.

And that's a point I am afraid of. As long as you produce data to sell on datum you produce also data which other companies have control of and which they could sell also. As long as companies like google or facebook are able to collect our data, they will also sell it, even if they have to dump them to stay in market, because that's just a by-product and not the main income for this companies.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
belechau

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:06:28 AM

The DATUM Client is designed for a large number of various platforms such as mobile and desktop,
Datum has in its concept something that we never imagined to achieve one day, control over our data and our preferences, there is really a lot of this information dumped on the Web, you can easily find a simple query numbering, your likes and dislikes exposed in social networks, financial information being passed from Company to Company, many in absurd packages of data of thousands or millions, this is a challenge after Ico, I think, and the Team needs to work to build this dam or limitations of what we have, our product will have value according to its control in the competitor (Companies)
Bambulee

Activity: 532
Merit: 297

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:31:13 AM

Datum has in its concept something that we never imagined to achieve one day, control over our data and our preferences, there is really a lot of this information dumped on the Web, you can easily find a simple query numbering, your likes and dislikes exposed in social networks, financial information being passed from Company to Company, many in absurd packages of data of thousands or millions, this is a challenge after Ico, I think, and the Team needs to work to build this dam or limitations of what we have, our product will have value according to its control in the competitor (Companies)

yes it is a challenge after the DATUM ICO
and we can be a part of the challenge Smiley
Affchain

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 03:45:38 AM

I'm thinking Datum is definitely a token to hold onto. The business sector they are jumping into is in the same league as Google and Facebook in my opinion. It might take a while to get there but how long has it taken Google to become the powerhouse that they are. Google still hasn't completely taken over the world..... Yet. But they have grown so much thanks to what resource......? Data. Same with Facebook and many others. Data is the future trillion dollar market. Datum could very well be a leader in this market. I'm holding till they make me a billionaire or crash and burn. Nothing in- between.
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 197 »
  Print  

Jump to: