Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 09:19:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 197 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🌟🌟 Datum - Unlock the Bln $$ Data Economy - ICO 29th October - 🌟🌟  (Read 84823 times)
Heimer

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 09:47:51 PM

Could someone please tell me when the launch of the test network is scheduled? Is there any specific release date?
According to the DATUM whitepaper (you can find it here: https://datum.org/assets/Datum-WhitePaper.pdf) the launch of the test net aka the beta release will be in December 2017. A feature complete release candidate will be deployed in March 2018.

December 2017 isnt that far Smiley
The testnet will be launched a month after the ICO so thats a great reason to hold your investment. Then 3 months later they release the official platform.

So invest now if you believe in this project.
Profits will be there very soon!
Yes, I will also hold my stakes at least until main net release. If you are interested in trading instead of hodling, you could sell the news of the roadmap milestones.

the datum tokens should be held for as long as possible if you want to make money. then again you can make new ones by selling your data Wink
you are right also in my opinion token datum will be a long term investment,that will be my strategy i will hold token at least until the launch of the main net that will be released i presume in march 2018...
Exactly, Datum platform has very big potential but developing that big platform is very time consuming process  Smiley
Now a lot of ICO is out and I don't see the working platforms created, it takes more than a year.
Everything takes time, especially that most of them are only proof of concept or even ideas. Datum has good dev team and strong roadmap so they will be working on their platform much more efficient
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
greatteager

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 09:56:56 PM

We need our data to be protected. Now the ICO is coming closer.
Waiting for 29 october Smiley

It's not about protecting your data. Someone who wants to protect his data won't benefit from Datum. You still give away you data but now you will be rewarded for it.

Exactly. You'll just have the power to sell your data, I don't think it will impact the behaviour of companies to get our iniformation except if the price to get them is cheaper than their old ways of doing it.
pleases that such monopolists as Google now can't sell this data for expensive price. it was high time that this project would appear
It's time to crypt and everything is changing, any action of a person will be paid in cryptoworld.
Densitymax

Activity: 437

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 10:01:54 PM

Hard cap remained at such high level? It seems to me that this is not the best approach to business and does not take into account the interests of investors. It is worth paying attention to the statement of the Binance exchange administrator about this.

▄▄▀▀▄▄
     ▄▄▀▀  ▄▄  ▀▀▄▄
 ▄▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄  ▀▀▄▄
█  ▄▄▀▀          ▀▀▄▄  █
█ █   ██▄▄     ▄██   █ █
█ █   ▄ ▀▀█▄▄ ▀▀██   █ █
█ █   ███▄ ▀▀██ ██   █ █
█ █   ██      ▀ ██   █ █
█ █   ██        ██   █ █
█  ▀▀▄▄          ▄▄▀▀  █
 ▀▀▄▄  ▀▀▄▄  ▄▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀
     ▀▀▄▄  ▀▀  ▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▄▄▀▀
Modex              
SMART CONTRACT MARKETPLACE
██▄▄
████  ██▄▄
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

▀▀██  ████

▀▀██
TWITTER          LINKEDIN          SLACK
▬▬▬▬▬    FACEBOOK          TELEGRAM    ▬▬▬▬▬
DEVELOP  ●  DISTRIBUTE  ●  DEPLOY
██▄▄
████  ██▄▄
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

▀▀██  ████

▀▀██
██▄▄
████  ██▄▄
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

▀▀██  ████

▀▀██
toolucky98

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 11:33:26 PM

We need our data to be protected. Now the ICO is coming closer.
Waiting for 29 october Smiley

It's not about protecting your data. Someone who wants to protect his data won't benefit from Datum. You still give away you data but now you will be rewarded for it.
If you want to protect your data , just dont put it on the internet.
Dont touch social media, do everything anonymously  Grin
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 11:38:08 PM

If you really want the highest price, everyone should boycott the websites that harvest your data. Datum works when people start taking control of their data instead of giving it away for free.
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 12:28:20 AM

If you really want the highest price, everyone should boycott the websites that harvest your data. Datum works when people start taking control of their data instead of giving it away for free.
The truth is many people want to use some websites that ask for their data and then they give it, they put their data on the website.
Once the website sells their data, the people get angry  Grin.
Thats ridiculous  Grin
Im sure there will always be some terms and conditions.
wonderfullife

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 12:59:46 AM

Datum is a highly ethical project because it restores ownership of data to users by allowing them to sell, parry or destroy by controlling data, creating a secure environment for sensitive user data.
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 01:23:28 AM

Point 4 is really interesting but I am not sure if this will be from interest for companies who wants to buy data. I think most of these companies have no interest in negotiate the prices again and again with potential sellers, especially when they would have to do this for example 10,000 times Cheesy

That probably applies also for data users, at least it would for me. I mean, we are talking about our data that is supposedly worth about 2000$ a year. So, when a company is interested in a piece of data I wouldn't want to negotiate back and forth if it's worth 10, 11 or 12$

Where is that $2000 calculated from anyway?

As user of Facebook, Google, LinkedIn, Twitter, Yahoo and similar services - every year you create an excess of USD 2000, created directly from your personal data alone

This article from 2015 is referenced:

https://techcrunch.com/2015/10/13/whats-the-value-of-your-data/

Facebook decided to acquire WhatsApp for $19 billion; that is, to pay $30 for each of its 600 million users. Similarly, the company headquartered in Menlo Park also paid $30 for each of the 33 million Instagram users back in 2012. A similar computation was applied when Minecraft was acquired by Microsoft.

Are there 66 companies that pay $30 per user yearly?

Also, a lot of data is worth much less than $30:

According to Privacy Rights Clearinghouse, there are currently 270 data brokers in the world. These professionals collect all types of personal data (such as public data, loyalty cards data, etc.) and sell it. The value of this data varies, but is often below $1.

For example, general information about an individual (age, sex, locality) costs only $0.0007.

this is a pretty interesting information you digged out of the internet Smiley i would really like to hear a statement from roger haenni regarding this Smiley
But if AI gets more advanced your personal data will be worth much more because advertising will be better suited for you.

Have you ever bought something through such advertisment? I never bought anything which I got shown on some ads or what ever ... Don't know if this will make your data worth more.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 02:46:19 AM

I see, that founders here from different countries? (Switzerland, Hong Kong, Singapore)
Where is their company registered?
Heimer

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 05:04:27 AM

Datum is a highly ethical project because it restores ownership of data to users by allowing them to sell, parry or destroy by controlling data, creating a secure environment for sensitive user data.
This is very nice and unusual idea for this kind of business. I'm definitely rooting for datum
Voltaje

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 05:05:20 AM

The truth is many people want to use some websites that ask for their data and then they give it, they put their data on the website.
Thats ridiculous  Grin

The concept of the project is incredible, and considering that I do a lot of thins on the internet, then my data must be worth a lot XD, or perhaps trumps data would be worth more? what if a celebrity uses this service? if shakira sells her data, will it cost more than my girlsfriends'?
mylalaworld

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 06:14:49 AM

Looking forward to the ICO. Do you have any white list?
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 06:18:33 AM

Thats ridiculous  Grin

The concept of the project is incredible, and considering that I do a lot of thins on the internet, then my data must be worth a lot XD, or perhaps trumps data would be worth more? what if a celebrity uses this service? if shakira sells her data, will it cost more than my girlsfriends'?

I think a criminal personal data will even cost more, like a terrorist.. than a celebrity
Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 06:25:30 AM

I agree. People should get high incentives in the beginning when Datum launches. Datum can use the money raised from ICO to invest in increasing users. When there is high incentive involved, people will follow. After that, Datum will gain passive income one a lot of users are involved. I wish I could be on the marketing team of one of the blockchain projects like Datum Smiley

Mystic90

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 06:28:15 AM

Datum has been having people sign up for weeks now to get free 100 Datum. Are they collecting email data on us? Cheesy
I wonder how many people have signed up, and how Datum will use that to their benefit.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 06:29:15 AM

Thats ridiculous  Grin

It would be hard to persuade a celebrity to sell their data, probably cost a fortune. But if they can, then it would draw huge attention.

the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 06:52:57 AM

Datum has been having people sign up for weeks now to get free 100 Datum. Are they collecting email data on us? Cheesy
I wonder how many people have signed up, and how Datum will use that to their benefit.

It's a regular marketing campaign and that involves sending emails to people. I followed them on twitter for Datum as well.

SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 06:55:24 AM

hehe honeypot for data collecting for the data project beforehand Smiley

never realized it, but this is a nice idea to get some personal data from your user, before your project started Smiley
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 07:24:22 AM

hehe honeypot for data collecting for the data project beforehand Smiley

never realized it, but this is a nice idea to get some personal data from your user, before your project started Smiley

Damn, i haven't think about it. Probably bounty joiners will be the first one to get mail for "do you want to sell your data" Smiley

zamolsix

Activity: 162
Merit: 5

FreeLancer, Video Editor and Graphic Designer

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 07:35:59 AM

you are right, but how many people use their personal data when sign up for something like this?
i joined this with an e-mail ready for spam, when they will sell my data, i will know from the spam received.

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █ █  FreeLancer. Graphic Designer. Video Editor █ █ ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 197 »
  Print  

Jump to: