Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 05:05:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 197 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🌟🌟 Datum - Unlock the Bln $$ Data Economy - ICO 29th October - 🌟🌟  (Read 84825 times)
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:44:26 PM

I am also interested in testing this. I am interested how much my daily shared data is worth.

So does it mean only the ones who contributed to the pre-sale are able to use the alpha version with this Dashboard?

I really hope they will open the dashboard for testing for all users and not only for a limited users.
Cant wait to test the dashboard. Datum is getting very active lately with some new announcements, I'm sure there will be a big one coming!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:57:32 PM

Wednesday Weekly: A Surprise for Our Community

Datum Dashboard Reaches Alpha Stage
After releasing the alpha version of our app for the pre-sale community, we have now a functioning prototype of Datum’s Dashboard, which tracks the activities on our network.

Wow just look at that dashboard, this is looking very nice!
I'm so excited for this project!

Click on the image to read the article and see more of this dashboard:

nice news, the dashboard looks pretty user friendly and not cramped with stuff. yes, i think this could work out very well Smiley
Drokzid

Activity: 931
Merit: 257

HAIL THE KING!

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 01:58:12 PM

I am also interested in testing this. I am interested how much my daily shared data is worth.

So does it mean only the ones who contributed to the pre-sale are able to use the alpha version with this Dashboard?

I really hope they will open the dashboard for testing for all users and not only for a limited users.
Cant wait to test the dashboard. Datum is getting very active lately with some new announcements, I'm sure there will be a big one coming!
What do you think is the best source for following the latest information and news regarding DATUM? Do they also havea Telegram channel for announcements or onlya group where everybody can write in?

BTC IS KING!
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:14:45 PM

What do you think is the best source for following the latest information and news regarding DATUM? Do they also havea Telegram channel for announcements or onlya group where everybody can write in?

twitter, facebook

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
Buchi-88
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 2500

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:15:09 PM

After releasing the alpha version of our app for the pre-sale community, we have now a functioning prototype of Datum’s Dashboard, which tracks the activities on our network.

Looks at the first nice, so i hope for a early testing?

yeah look nice, do you guys have an ETA on a public launch?

Yers i also hope for a early puplic Beta launch Wink

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:17:19 PM

twitter, facebook

https://t.me/datumnetwork
try the telegran
There is excellent support from the Team. I believe that the alpha version should be open to all, as new investors should join the test. I'm waiting too, but at first I expect something great
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:23:45 PM

Ive found this very well opinionated article; https://thenextweb.com/contributors/2017/10/17/watch-google-blockchain-will-set-us-free-data-tyranny/
''Watch out Google! Blockchain will set us free from data tyranny''

I have studied the past yearly rapport of Alphabet inc (google), Their buseniss model is based mostly on advertisement. About 90% income is through that and they are expecting massive growth in this field.
The expectation of growth is not because they think they will get more users. But the way they are paid are Pay Per view (PPV) and Pay per click (PPC). When data analyse algorithms get better, they can market
their visitors better so they will click more on adds.

If Datum can prevent this it would be HUGE! Even if they can take some power away from google in this situation its already a win.

Maybe google try to buyout datum in some time later, and if something like that happens I can't imagine what will happen to the price of tokens Cheesy

Maybe google will start buying data from datum lol 

But googles greatest power is to collect data through your search history etc, or am I wrong? As long as most people use google as the main search engine google will lose no power at all.

If google gets threatened it will buy out datum, it won't start buying its product. If that happens prices might shoot up big time

I agree with this statement. Google buys out all possible competition before it reaches a competitive stage. Kind of like Facebook buying Instagram and whatsapp when they become big

Before we speculate of google will try to buy Datum sooner or later, let's first see how Datum will go on with the project in future.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Marenos

Activity: 312
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:31:31 PM

Yes of course, there is a telegramm channel, just read the first post in this thread (; ... but if you just want to get the latest news, than why dont you follow the project on twitter? There you will get at least everything you have to know. The link is also in the first post.
robocop3

Activity: 375
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:34:53 PM

does the bounty collect user's date?
i only join the twitter
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:47:03 PM

Ive found this very well opinionated article; https://thenextweb.com/contributors/2017/10/17/watch-google-blockchain-will-set-us-free-data-tyranny/

I have studied the past yearly rapport of Alphabet inc (google), Their buseniss model is based mostly on advertisement. About 90% income is through that and they are expecting massive growth in this field.
The expectation of growth is not because they think they will get more users. But the way they are paid are Pay Per view (PPV) and Pay per click (PPC). When data analyse algorithms get better, they can market

If Datum can prevent this it would be HUGE! Even if they can take some power away from google in this situation its already a win.

Maybe google try to buyout datum in some time later, and if something like that happens I can't imagine what will happen to the price of tokens Cheesy

But googles greatest power is to collect data through your search history etc, or am I wrong? As long as most people use google as the main search engine google will lose no power at all.

If google gets threatened it will buy out datum, it won't start buying its product. If that happens prices might shoot up big time

I agree with this statement. Google buys out all possible competition before it reaches a competitive stage. Kind of like Facebook buying Instagram and whatsapp when they become big

Before we speculate of google will try to buy Datum sooner or later, let's first see how Datum will go on with the project in future.

HA! if google ever announces their intentions to buy Datum, the investors will be millionaires Smiley)

SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:52:27 PM

HA! if google ever announces their intentions to buy Datum, the investors will be millionaires Smiley)

rofl, not even only the developers of Datum, we would be filthy rich too Smiley

what a wonderful dream Smiley or not Smiley? hrrr
MiBambino

Activity: 644

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:55:27 PM

If they manage to HODL that long, yes. remember, theres thousands upon thousands of people who bought bitcoin at 0.02 - 20$ a piece, but if they all sold before prices could reach the current level of 5.5K they didn't become millionaires either. A lot of people want the quick profits; if they buy 500 coins at 5$ a piece, and suddenly that coin is at 50$, they usually won't wait until prices may or may not climb higher to 100$ or 200$.

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
stormcleric

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 03:11:55 PM

If they manage to HODL that long, yes. remember, theres thousands upon thousands of people who bought bitcoin at 0.02 - 20$ a piece, but if they all sold before prices could reach the current level of 5.5K they didn't become millionaires either. A lot of people want the quick profits; if they buy 500 coins at 5$ a piece, and suddenly that coin is at 50$, they usually won't wait until prices may or may not climb higher to 100$ or 200$.

When Microsoft announced something with Shift it doubled in hours if I don't remember badly, but later returned to their original price.

matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 03:14:39 PM

If you pay for something, its hard to stay cold when it goes up 10 times in value. Usually is too tempting to sell and take all the profit. But the fact is, projects need a lot of time to develop and just idea itself wont be enough for contentious price raise.

Münzpräger

Activity: 1610
Merit: 362

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 03:15:45 PM

Something about the font Datum uses reminds of Facebook so they would be a good fit for a buyout as well.  Wink
batako

Activity: 1022

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 03:26:30 PM

If you pay for something, its hard to stay cold when it goes up 10 times in value. Usually is too tempting to sell and take all the profit. But the fact is, projects need a lot of time to develop and just idea itself wont be enough for contentious price raise.

True and only people who forget if he ever bought something and realize it after the price already at the moon which usually become very rich. If we followed the development of something, it'll be so hard to keep holding our coins after it increased 10x.
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 03:34:24 PM

Images are nice but it's even better when we are able to test the prototype by our own means Smiley

The gui already looks promising, although still limited.
I guess this is only the beginning, we will see where this will lead us, however i'm kinda optimistic about doing something with my own data, and I know I have a lot of data Smiley
Voltaje

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 04:33:51 PM

True and only people who forget if he ever bought something and realize it after the price already at the moon which usually become very rich. If we followed the development of something, it'll be so hard to keep holding our coins after it increased 10x.

The thing about bitcoin, is that is a coin for pump and use, is literally used for everything, so it will only rise until it reaches a stable amount when it b comes mainstream, and due to its limited supply, then its obvious now that it will rise that high and more, but other cryptos, which there use or demand depends on just one or two features, will make their price climb to a certain degree, even if it becomes mainstream, the thing is to determine which is the maximum price it could possibly get.
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 04:43:00 PM

I think its better to do thorough research at first and then leave it for a long time after you invest in it.
It doesnt fun at all if you have a lot of stress by thinking about sell now / later. Not fair enough.
Heimer

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 04:49:17 PM

Images are nice but it's even better when we are able to test the prototype by our own means Smiley

The gui already looks promising, although still limited.
I guess this is only the beginning, we will see where this will lead us, however i'm kinda optimistic about doing something with my own data, and I know I have a lot of data Smiley
This looks very promising. I like this interface - it's informative and nicely designed, it shouldn't be problematic to new users  Wink
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 197 »
  Print  

Jump to: