Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:47:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 197 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🌟🌟 Datum - Unlock the Bln $$ Data Economy - ICO 29th October - 🌟🌟  (Read 84825 times)
Yasemin

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 04:28:07 AM

Is there any information about what kind of money we can sell our data? and to whom?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 05:31:16 AM

Datum manages to give us, the producers of this data, a part of the money share.
That sounds great Smiley

is there any cost per month subscription per user? is thee any cost information somewhere?

It would be pointless. They can't charge you to give them your data.

What kind of a fee are you talking about? They will buy from us, we will not buy from them Wink

the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 06:17:36 AM

Datum manages to give us, the producers of this data, a part of the money share.
That sounds great Smiley

is there any cost per month subscription per user? is thee any cost information somewhere?

What kind of a fee are you talking about? They will buy from us, we will not buy from them Wink

It's too early to discuss monetary payments for your data. It's important to understand that you're just one user so the money you can make will accrue in time not right away.

cexylikepie

Activity: 779
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 06:23:22 AM

That sounds great Smiley

It's too early to discuss monetary payments for your data. It's important to understand that you're just one user so the money you can make will accrue in time not right away.
Although still early to discuss about it, but honestly, do you really want to sell your information to make money? I do not think this is a good idea, there are a lot of people want to keep their information, even they are only person normal and is not famous person, but they still want to keep safe their life instead of use it to convert to money.
firstboy

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

firstboy

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 06:46:36 AM

That sounds great Smiley

Although still early to discuss about it, but honestly, do you really want to sell your information to make money? I do not think this is a good idea, there are a lot of people want to keep their information, even they are only person normal and is not famous person, but they still want to keep safe their life instead of use it to convert to money.

While I do agree that there will be significant amount of people not willing or unsure about selling their personal information for money.
Similarly there will be significant number of people whom doesn't mind. Especially if their personal information or explicit details are excluded.
Information without ID or face can be very generic when pooled together.
Unless criminal activities are also documented.. Then it would be hilarious.
But still privacy protection and individual respect will have to be phenomenal.
Implement full encryption of information so that the organization itself cannot scan or read any data without the private keys.

toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 07:26:07 AM

That sounds great Smiley

Of course you wont give any information that you think is privacy.
But there will always be some information that is okay if its shared.
And the buyers will surely only buy the information that they want/need.
I think the data we're talking about here is like survey data, so there is an incentive for people to give an answer to the survey because they answer it for money.
FIEX

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 07:59:47 AM

I found this image very clear on how the client will look:

Now you have an idea how your data will be worth something.
When this data is sold to 10 companies, you can make good money I think.

Datum should release a demo so we can all test how the client will work.
Heimer

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 08:02:33 AM

That sounds great Smiley

While I do agree that there will be significant amount of people not willing or unsure about selling their personal information for money.
Similarly there will be significant number of people whom doesn't mind. Especially if their personal information or explicit details are excluded.
Implement full encryption of information so that the organization itself cannot scan or read any data without the private keys.

There are many people who don't even care about their privacy. Look at your Facebook friends - many of them are putting all of their private information only to brag and they are doing this for free
Mystic90

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 08:36:11 AM

This looks quite interesting, does this mean that you pay some Dat if you keep the data for yourself?
firstboy

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

firstboy

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 09:06:30 AM

That sounds great Smiley

There are many people who don't even care about their privacy. Look at your Facebook friends - many of them are putting all of their private information only to brag and they are doing this for free

Yup! The new generation of instantly connected youth shared almost everything.
Even in China video sharing and picture sharing apps are very popular.
Datum allows them to earn money while doing what they usually do.
And at the same time able to manage what to be shared. Awesome, really.

SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 09:07:23 AM

That sounds great Smiley

why should there be any costs for subcription per user OO" you make buisness with your own data and datum makes a earning by the transfer fees of your date to the data buyers.
haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 09:27:01 AM

That sounds great Smiley

That's true but I think if they know how much their data is worth they will use the platform and sell it. Remember the more you share of your data the more it's worth.

ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 09:39:48 AM

That sounds great Smiley

Of course you wont give any information that you think is privacy.
But there will always be some information that is okay if its shared.
And the buyers will surely only buy the information that they want/need.
I think the data we're talking about here is like survey data, so there is an incentive for people to give an answer to the survey because they answer it for money.
I agree, it can be very useful statistics in different areas of activity - trade, medecine, social sphere. now it will be good if you can sell them to everyone
Marenos

Activity: 312
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 09:57:43 AM

That sounds great Smiley

The project wont change the opinion of those people who want to protect their data. Its more about those people who dont care about it. Who are on facebook, who are using the www without addblocker and so on. For those people it sounds great, to get some money for their data, because otherwise this money goes to google.
levyashin

Activity: 980

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 10:07:42 AM

This looks quite interesting, does this mean that you pay some Dat if you keep the data for yourself?

Nope, i think you are not earning that amount of dat by keeping it to yourself.

Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 10:09:18 AM

Here is a very interesting podcast of ICO alert, hosted by Robert Finch. The podcast includes an interview with Roger Haenni, the CEO & Co-Founder of Datum, you may saw his name in the mails you have been receiving from Datum if you signed up for the free tokens Smiley
After listening to the podcast, I was thinking, is it possible that google will be interested in buying datum in the future?

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRb8us_UptM
''Roger Haenni, the CEO & Co-Founder of Datum, talks about Datum, how the platform will let users monetize their own data, the current state of the China ICO Ban, and more. ''

Mystic90

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 10:10:27 AM

Nope, i think you are not earning that amount of dat by keeping it to yourself.

Aah yes, that makes more sense. This looks quite good though, you can decide how much your data is worth. Research a company what it does with your data and if you want them to have it or now
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 10:37:15 AM

That sounds great Smiley

It need a further understanding about the platform before decided to trade our data. We have to be very familiar on which data can be shared and vice versa. I think this kind of project will require more time to spend before people start to be familiar with it.
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 10:50:31 AM

That sounds great Smiley

It need a further understanding about the platform before decided to trade our data. We have to be very familiar on which data can be shared and vice versa. I think this kind of project will require more time to spend before people start to be familiar with it.

It sure would be great to see how the platform would exactly work.

And personally I've no problem with selling my data.
Bambulee

Activity: 532
Merit: 297

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 10:51:48 AM

Datum will give us the opportunity to take back the earnings of our data.
That is actually very exciting.  Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 197 »
  Print  

Jump to: