Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 02:00:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 197 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🌟🌟 Datum - Unlock the Bln $$ Data Economy - ICO 29th October - 🌟🌟  (Read 84825 times)
Heimer

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 08:34:38 AM

Datum is the perfect platform for backing up your data, whether from social networks, health data, navigation data, domotic ect, you can also sell them according to your own conditions, this is what gives back a label for personal data.
Indeed this platform has great potential and almost no competition in crypto world. With their dev team everything is possible  Wink

Literally zero competition afaik. This coin could reach 1$ fairly quickly I believe, less than 1 year after listing

It will probably drop first after the ICO but its a good idea to hold your coins since the price will probably raise again

It depends on how fast the ICO is sold out. If it's sold out in minutes then the price will not go down, as the bonus levels aren't that huge I expect the token to rise after the ICO.

It will be interesting to watch for sure. ETH has been testing the $350 resistance for quite some time and if it breaks through before the ICO it could rise up to $400. That would probably affect the ICO.
Datum ICO can be sold out very quickly. There is huge demand according to this thread and first of all Datum seems like very good opportunity to multiply your initial investition  Cool

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 09:00:59 AM

Datum ICO can be sold out very quickly. There is huge demand according to this thread and first of all Datum seems like very good opportunity to multiply your initial investition  Cool

I also think so!
This ICO is planned after all the forks so money will by poring back into the ICO's and alts.

I'm sure this will be a very smart investment!
DATUM is based in Switserland and this country has a very strict regulations about ICO. This project is a project you can trust!

So conclusion:
Risk score:    LOW
Invest score:    HIGH

Cheesy
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 09:02:15 AM

Datum is the perfect platform for backing up your data, whether from social networks, health data, navigation data, domotic ect, you can also sell them according to your own conditions, this is what gives back a label for personal data.
Indeed this platform has great potential and almost no competition in crypto world. With their dev team everything is possible  Wink

Literally zero competition afaik. This coin could reach 1$ fairly quickly I believe, less than 1 year after listing

It will probably drop first after the ICO but its a good idea to hold your coins since the price will probably raise again

It depends on how fast the ICO is sold out. If it's sold out in minutes then the price will not go down, as the bonus levels aren't that huge I expect the token to rise after the ICO.

It will be interesting to watch for sure. ETH has been testing the $350 resistance for quite some time and if it breaks through before the ICO it could rise up to $400. That would probably affect the ICO.

Yes, Datum really has made a great marketing through their ref. campaign, paired with an interesting idea it will get a lot of investments.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 09:35:46 AM

Don't you think some people will think twice about investing when the price of ETH is rising? Because with a fixed rate you get less tokens for your (fiat) money.
viljy

Activity: 1750
Merit: 880

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 09:38:42 AM

Thanks to this project we can really control where our personal data goes, we can also store it and thus protect ourselves directly, we do not want to be tracked for a long time and I think this solution is a great initiative and gives us a way out of the recurring problem of privacy.

This still needs to become mainstream, and by that time other competitors will arise, that is a good thing, we will have more options for that, datum is the first and that makes it a good investment, a first player in this new part of the market Cheesy.
It often happens that the one who first comes to mind the original idea becomes the founder and takes the jackpot. I also think that investments in datum will justify themselves ..

Exactly after creating a lucrative business, people saw it and trying to make lookalike of it, even if they make a better job than the original one, they never can earn the money original one earned.

I don't agree with you, Levyashin. You can look Google corporation, Google search is not the first idea about search website, Yahoo was born before a few years ago. But everyone can see now, Yahoo had died and Google becomes the biggest search web in the world.   Smiley

I also agree. There are many other examples where followers have achieved greater success than industry pioneers. Therefore, although Datum is not the first in the data trading market, but it brings new technologies to this area, and due to this it has the prospect of achieving great success.
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 09:39:06 AM

Don't you think some people will think twice about investing when the price of ETH is rising? Because with a fixed rate you get less tokens for your (fiat) money.

you are right Smiley

eth rising = good for ico project
eth rising = bad for ico investor

datum could update their token distribution in comparison to the rise of eth Smiley
alphashotgun

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 09:44:40 AM

you are right Smiley

datum could update their token distribution in comparison to the rise of eth Smiley

that would be i quite nice turn of them....
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 09:46:57 AM

Indeed this platform has great potential and almost no competition in crypto world. With their dev team everything is possible  Wink

you are right Smiley

I think its indirectly the same thing  Grin
If eth rising = good for ico project, so i think the value/price of the token will be raised too.
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 09:50:43 AM

Indeed this platform has great potential and almost no competition in crypto world. With their dev team everything is possible  Wink

you are right Smiley

I think its indirectly the same thing  Grin
If eth rising = good for ico project, so i think the value/price of the token will be raised too.

the listing price would be adapted accordingly, wouldn't it?

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
Marenos

Activity: 312
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 09:58:49 AM

Yes im not worried about the ico, i really think that datum will raise a lot of money, ico start after the Bitcoin fork, and the market will be better for ico after it. And with that datum is a very bankable project with a huge target market and a lot of possibility and visibility. Datum will be a sucess I think.

I had the same suggestion, but it frustrates me. A damn bitcoin fork shouldnt have so much influence on good ad independent projects like datum. Let us hope that datum will grow massively, so that the influence of bitcoin will be restricted...
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 10:01:15 AM

Yes im not worried about the ico, i really think that datum will raise a lot of money, ico start after the Bitcoin fork, and the market will be better for ico after it. And with that datum is a very bankable project with a huge target market and a lot of possibility and visibility. Datum will be a sucess I think.

I had the same suggestion, but it frustrates me. A damn bitcoin fork shouldnt have so much influence on good ad independent projects like datum. Let us hope that datum will grow massively, so that the influence of bitcoin will be restricted...

If people don't want to spend their bitcoin (to buy eth, to buy into the ico), the ico itself wouldn't be as effective as it could've been

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 10:06:14 AM

If people don't want to spend their bitcoin (to buy eth, to buy into the ico), the ico itself wouldn't be as effective as it could've been

Forgive my ignorance, but how a fork can influence stuff so much? I mean, it's something created out of thin air, is it? Can somebody explain please?

magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 10:09:10 AM

Supply
3'000'000'000 DAT

oh.. it will be hard to get 1$ per token. Now, only few progects have marketcap over billion..
CryptoGreenT

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 10:37:42 AM

Supply
3'000'000'000 DAT

oh.. it will be hard to get 1$ per token. Now, only few progects have marketcap over billion..

Yes the total supply is quite high so the price won't reach high numbers but still I really like this project and the concept behind it! Finally you are the owner of your information and that is how it has to be!

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
Bambulee

Activity: 532
Merit: 297

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 10:48:51 AM

Supply
3'000'000'000 DAT

thats future, nobody knows what is in the future Smiley
but you have the chance to multiply your initial investition for DATUM  Wink
Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 10:56:08 AM

Supply
3'000'000'000 DAT

Yeah it will probably be hard to reach 1$ for datum but look at Ripple, nobody expected them to be on $.26, so you never knows

levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 10:56:28 AM

Supply
3'000'000'000 DAT

I don't think that anybody should invest thinking about 1$ in the future.

Token price is now 0.01 even 0.03 is a great amount of profit. Don't set your expectations unrealistically high, it only makes you disappointed.

Sozialtourist

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 10:58:16 AM

Supply
3'000'000'000 DAT

but you have the chance to multiply your initial investition for DATUM  Wink

Token price is now 0.01 even 0.03 is a great amount of profit. Don't set your expectations unrealistically high, it only makes you disappointed.

Well with a rate of 10 000 DATG per ETH - I dont think there will be 50% bonus anymore -, the price per token is about $0,033 (ETH price of $330). So there is quite some room for growth, but I agree $1 per token is pretty unlikely in short time.
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 10:59:38 AM

Supply
3'000'000'000 DAT

true. since the crypto market is constantly expanding and new money is put in, don't be surprised if high cap tokens like these end up being worth a few dolars/token

Mystic90

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 10:59:52 AM

Supply
3'000'000'000 DAT

With all the crypto prices rising people always get very hopefull. I think its silly to speculate/hope what the price will be worth. If the fundamentels of the project are good (which i believe they are for Datum), over time
it should gain adoption and that would help with the value of the project.
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 197 »
  Print  

Jump to: