Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:10:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 197 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🌟🌟 Datum - Unlock the Bln $$ Data Economy - ICO 29th October - 🌟🌟  (Read 84823 times)
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 04:32:39 AM

I can assume that the project will accurately receive funding in the region of 5-10 million dollars, but success and need for technology time will show.

i think they will receive much more than 10million dollars. this project is very good and you can do what you want with your own data, sell it or not Smiley

Its looks nice idea... But this still only idea now. I want to see beta version at last.  Huh

yes, and i will try the beta version to.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:33:16 AM

Can we delete our data anytime at our will in future?

Very good question, wondering this myself. Since datum recognize the dangers of  Data storage I hope they will integrate an option to deleted data on request

Delete data from where? If you decide to sell it, you obviously can't delete sold information afterwards, and since facebook / twitter holds it anyway, you can't delete it from their servers either. Well technically you can delete your account but they still will keep your information.

Probably he meas to delete it from the blockchain? As Datum will save your data on their blockchain, as I understand, to be able to give it to companies etc.
Well, of course you can't delete collected data which is sold, also will not Facebook or twitter or google or who ever has your data delete it. But Datum is collecting themself, right? You don't use the data which for example facebook collected about you.

Something saved on the blockchain can't be deleted, or am I wrong?

You can't delete anything on the blockchain

Who says so?
Heard about Siacoin? They are a blockchain based storage platform yet they give the ability to completely delete your data.
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:37:37 AM

I can assume that the project will accurately receive funding in the region of 5-10 million dollars, but success and need for technology time will show.

i think they will receive much more than 10million dollars. this project is very good and you can do what you want with your own data, sell it or not Smiley
Still need so much hype for that, maybe some big moves in their marketing like partnership, big news, etc.

agreed , this project does need more marketing and partnerships to get the ball rolling on a successful ICO.

Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 06:24:36 AM

Its looks nice idea... But this still only idea now. I want to see beta version at last.  Huh

When will the beta be available  ?
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 06:45:55 AM

Still need so much hype for that, maybe some big moves in their marketing like partnership, big news, etc.

agreed , this project does need more marketing and partnerships to get the ball rolling on a successful ICO.

All icos needs good publicity to be a success. Datum made a good referral campaign already and they have some good partners.

But of course more publicity always better. A good article on a respected place can boost the interest.

niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 06:49:09 AM

Very good question, wondering this myself. Since datum recognize the dangers of  Data storage I hope they will integrate an option to deleted data on request

Delete data from where? If you decide to sell it, you obviously can't delete sold information afterwards, and since facebook / twitter holds it anyway, you can't delete it from their servers either. Well technically you can delete your account but they still will keep your information.

Probably he meas to delete it from the blockchain? As Datum will save your data on their blockchain, as I understand, to be able to give it to companies etc.
Well, of course you can't delete collected data which is sold, also will not Facebook or twitter or google or who ever has your data delete it. But Datum is collecting themself, right? You don't use the data which for example facebook collected about you.

It's true that you can't delete data on the blockchain. All data is immutable as soon as it's written in a block. However I do not think DATUM will store your data in their blockchain. They will probably store it in a DB or IPFS system and write the encryption keys to the blockchain.
Mystic90

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 06:58:42 AM

I recently found out my Android phone saves almost all my behaviors. I can see which app i opened on what time. How long that app was used etc. Basically tracking all my behavior on my phone. Then op top of that if you
say "ok google" at any time, google page opens. Which means that the microphone is open AT ALL TIMES!! What is being recorded while we just speak I dont know....

We need our data to be protected, please hurry up DATUM!

Well, always good to believe its only your phone that works that way, but it's not  Smiley

Ye its crazy, taping of my webcams and mics on devices. If google ever gets hacked, the whole world is screwed.  pretty scary to think about. It could be a good movie or black mirror episode. Good thing Datum is trying to solve this issue!

i dont even want to think about a scenario like that - datum is a good thing

Datum is not about protecting your data but selling it. You don't OWN or protect the data, you are just selling the same data that social medias do.

That's the point. I have the feeling a lot of people think that through datum they get the control back over their data. But they don't. People will only be able to sell the date, which already exist anyways on facebook, google, twitter, or whatever media and device they are using. I like the idea to monetise your data by yourself, but to be honest, I wonder how much people will get in the end because Facebook, google whoever will not stop selling your date then.

But in the end, it will be a nice additional income if datum can bring in some companies searching for specific data.

So what if I choose not to sell it? Then it should be encrypted on the datum blokcchain, so protected right? Or am I missing something
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 06:59:07 AM

It's true that you can't delete data on the blockchain. All data is immutable as soon as it's written in a block. However I do not think DATUM will store your data in their blockchain. They will probably store it in a DB or IPFS system and write the encryption keys to the blockchain.

that the thing, otherwise you cannot encrypt your data and send a key to the data buyer to decrypt it. would be dumb to have it visible on the blockchain alone ><"
EgoPaintedGrey

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 07:00:07 AM

When will the beta be available  ?

According to the roadmap, the launch of the Datum test network marks the beta release in December 2017.
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 07:29:31 AM

What value will Datum provide to companies? Why would they join datum instead of the conventional ways which are already working for them?
viljy

Activity: 1736
Merit: 857

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 08:33:14 AM

Probably if DATUM will store the data in the chain, the size of the blockchain will be gigantic. It is hardly convenient. In addition, some data should dynamically change, and in a chain it is impossible. Time-varying data can be useful for statistical observations, for example, how people's preferences for some promoted product change.
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 08:51:27 AM

Probably if DATUM will store the data in the chain, the size of the blockchain will be gigantic. It is hardly convenient. In addition, some data should dynamically change, and in a chain it is impossible. Time-varying data can be useful for statistical observations, for example, how people's preferences for some promoted product change.

Dont think data will be stored in the chain.
Maybe they should found a partnership with Siacoin Wink, also a great platform.

It would be great if they announce a partnership, also nice to see partnerships, this means devs are really working on expanding the platform.
alphashotgun

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 08:57:28 AM

im also very courios especially here i could probably sell my data even its a beta
dragonchopper9

Activity: 361
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 09:19:16 AM

What value will Datum provide to companies? Why would they join datum instead of the conventional ways which are already working for them?

I think the matter is in value. Companies are reducing their costs for such services. But as for me there will be problems with data security.

▄▄█████████▄▄
       ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
     ▄██▀▀               ▀▀██▄
    ██▀                    ████
   ██                     ███▀██
  ██                    ▄██▀   ██
 ██                    ▄██      ██
██▀                  ▄██▀      ▄███
██                  ▄██      ▄██▀██
██                 ██▀    ▄███▀  ██
██               ▄██▀   ▄██▀     ██
██▄             ▄██  ▄███▀      ▄██
 ██           ▄██▀ ▄██▀         ██
  ██         ▄██▄███▀          ██
   ██       █████▀            ██
    ██▄   ▄████▀            ▄██
     ▀██▄███▀            ▄▄██▀
       ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
           ▀▀█████████▀▀
L I V E T R E E   A D E P T TM
Own the future of entertainment
The World's 1st Community-Powered,
Film, TV and Content Network  ★
alphashotgun

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 09:27:24 AM

I think the matter is in value. Companies are reducing their costs for such services. But as for me there will be problems with data security.

in which way there will be a problem with data security?
sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 09:40:27 AM

I thought Datum would save our date on BigchainDB and IPFS

Obviously you can't delete info on other servers but that doesn't mean you can't delete the info on your own machine. It's just like it is right now, you could post a pic and delete it, but  it might be on other servers and you can't do anything about that.

But if you leave it on the blockchain, no one can decrypt it without your permission? Right?
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:04:31 AM

in which way there will be a problem with data security?

Well, a lot of companies are getting these information without even paying thanks to fidely card, lotteries etc ... So this system is not the best for them.
Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:17:02 AM

I think that Datum is doing an excellent social media marketing job, I heard about this project a long time ago. I dont have a clue how they could even improve their marketing

the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:24:12 AM

I think that Datum is doing an excellent social media marketing job, I heard about this project a long time ago. I dont have a clue how they could even improve their marketing

well, they could host video AMA's explaining the project in detail and answering questions. some dev's have done that in the past.

magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:47:35 AM

On their Telegram dev said ICO starts on 17th October and ends on 17th November so the information in this topic is correct and on their website is written wrong.

Thank you. At last devs confirmation exact date  Roll Eyes
Is there any bonuses for investors in1-st day may be?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 197 »
  Print  

Jump to: