Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:40:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 197 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🌟🌟 Datum - Unlock the Bln $$ Data Economy - ICO 29th October - 🌟🌟  (Read 84825 times)
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 04:49:30 PM

Yes your data generate a lot of money, cause a lot of compagnies want to buy your data. Datum will manage this for you, I think datum can go very far cause it’s huge business, and if datum has a partnership in that market, the value of the project will be incredible.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ubercool

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 04:55:25 PM

guys and where can I try to test the alpha version of the product? I want to decide whether to invest or not.

if you got further information to that please contact me! i would really like to join the testers!

According to the dev the team is working on the alpha version. So as far as I know there is no working alpha version yet.

I wonder if they will start ico without it and will present it as a trump card? developers write about this please

Thats what most of the team is doing these days. The testing version provides great insights about the actual release so hopefully, we will see some soon.
crypto-grey

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 04:55:42 PM

Joined the project : let see where DATUM goes !
armlock

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 05:02:28 PM

guys and where can I try to test the alpha version of the product? I want to decide whether to invest or not.

if you got further information to that please contact me! i would really like to join the testers!

According to the dev the team is working on the alpha version. So as far as I know there is no working alpha version yet.

I wonder if they will start ico without it and will present it as a trump card? developers write about this please

Thats what most of the team is doing these days. The testing version provides great insights about the actual release so hopefully, we will see some soon.

waiting for official announcements from developers. I hope there will be news that will please us

▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄
                  ▀▄▄█     ▀▀▀▀█   █
                   █  ▀▄▀▀▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▀
                  █   █      █   █
                 █    ▀▄    ▄▀    █
                █     ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄     █
               █    ▄▀        ▀▄    █
              █   ▄▀            ▀▄   █
█   ▄▀    ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▀   █▄     █  █  ▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄    ▄▀▀▀▄
█ ▄▀    ▄▀       ▀▄  █ █    █  █  ▄▀       ▀▄  ▀▄
██      █         █  █  ▀▄  █  █  █         █    ▀▄
█ ▀▄    ▀▄       ▄▀  █    █ █  █  ▀▄       ▄▀      █
█   ▀▄    ▀▄▄▄▄▄▀    █     ▀█  █    ▀▄▄▄▄▄▀   ▀▄▄▄▄▀
THE WORLD'S MOST SECURE
CASH
& CRYPTO PLATFORM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████       █████████████
███████                   ███████
SWISS
MADE
toolucky98

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 05:16:08 PM

well, just for the brain thinking Smiley

1 company will not pay you directly 2k$ for your data, thats for sure, maybe 10 Cent or 1$, but you will get your ~2k$ by many companys aka data buyers altogether.
Yes of course, its "/year" not for every sale.
And i also think that its up to 2k$, not 2k$ for sure.
gritter (OP)

Activity: 147
Merit: 101

Datum.network - register for Pre-ICO

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2017, 05:24:05 PM

I have overflown the whitepaper. When I have time i ll read the hole one. Up to than, can someone answer me, what "normal" users can do with the tokens. Are they able to change them into fiat inside the App, or do they need to go to an extern Exchange?
(With normal users, I mean people beside the cryptoworld)
We are going to offer direct exchange of DAT inside the Datum App to things like Google Play/iTunes Codes and Amazon Gift Card codes etc. We don't expect the average normal user to care about 5 USD of DAT Tokens and open a Bittrex account just to trade those DAT Tokens into something meaningful to him
Empiricist

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 05:24:31 PM

Project looks interesting.  I look forward to reading more.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 05:26:57 PM

waiting for official announcements from developers. I hope there will be news that will please us

Well it should be the top priority to publish the alpha before the ICO starts so that investors have something to test and dont have to invest in just a loose idea.
And with the amount of money the raised in their pre-sale it should be possible to speed up the development process.
gritter (OP)

Activity: 147

Datum.network - register for Pre-ICO

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2017, 05:30:34 PM

Why there is a very big gap between the soft cap and the hard cap?

Soft cap 5,000 ETH
Hard cap 153,000 ETH

More than 30x.

the soft cap needed to be reached in order to develop and advertise the coin a little more leading up to the ICO. The hard cap doesn't need to be reached, they're just aiming for that amount as a best case scenario.

I know their meaning.

But my question was if you can conduct your business with 5.000 eth, i can understand that you can do some additions with extra eth. But extra 148.000 eth?

I wonder what will change with that 148.000eth ?

It's marketing spending and how fast we can move to become the number one marketplace and establish such a market share advantage that Datum is the dominant player. How many Ebay's exist today? Not many, usually there is one marketplace that dominates a market, 2 or 3 smaller ones, and all others are niche players mostly too small to survive long term.
armlock

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 05:32:52 PM

The more they allocate for advertising, the more chances to become market leaders

▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄
                  ▀▄▄█     ▀▀▀▀█   █
                   █  ▀▄▀▀▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▀
                  █   █      █   █
                 █    ▀▄    ▄▀    █
                █     ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄     █
               █    ▄▀        ▀▄    █
              █   ▄▀            ▀▄   █
THE WORLD'S MOST SECURE
CASH
& CRYPTO PLATFORM
SWISS
MADE
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 05:39:03 PM

Soft cap 5,000 ETH
Hard cap 153,000 ETH

More than 30x.

the soft cap needed to be reached in order to develop and advertise the coin a little more leading up to the ICO. The hard cap doesn't need to be reached, they're just aiming for that amount as a best case scenario.

I know their meaning.

But my question was if you can conduct your business with 5.000 eth, i can understand that you can do some additions with extra eth. But extra 148.000 eth?

It's marketing spending and how fast we can move to become the number one marketplace and establish such a market share advantage that Datum is the dominant player. How many Ebay's exist today? Not many, usually there is one marketplace that dominates a market, 2 or 3 smaller ones, and all others are niche players mostly too small to survive long term.
I agree, marketing has already become one of the most important components, what will offer Datum will be a very necessary service
armlock

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 05:41:13 PM

Soft cap 5,000 ETH
Hard cap 153,000 ETH

More than 30x.

I know their meaning.

I agree, marketing has already become one of the most important components, what will offer Datum will be a very necessary service

the main thing is that there is a good team that raises the chances that they will create a good product

▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄
                  ▀▄▄█     ▀▀▀▀█   █
                   █  ▀▄▀▀▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▀
                  █   █      █   █
                 █    ▀▄    ▄▀    █
                █     ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄     █
               █    ▄▀        ▀▄    █
              █   ▄▀            ▀▄   █
THE WORLD'S MOST SECURE
CASH
& CRYPTO PLATFORM
SWISS
MADE
Heimer

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 05:53:44 PM

Soft cap 5,000 ETH
Hard cap 153,000 ETH

More than 30x.

I know their meaning.

the main thing is that there is a good team that raises the chances that they will create a good product
Active dev team and supporting community are key ingredients that decides of success or failure of ICO  Cool
tiger5056

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 05:58:28 PM

what is difference between other storage coins such as filecoin, storage or sia? wondering competitive advantage 

FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 06:00:46 PM

What is the latest announcement from the team?
I'm curious about the some new news. This will also motivated the community to keep spreading the worth if there is some news.

Give us some news and we will tweet Wink
haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 06:14:00 PM

1 company will not pay you directly 2k$ for your data, thats for sure, maybe 10 Cent or 1$, but you will get your ~2k$ by many companys aka data buyers altogether.

I think you can sell your personal datas for way more than this.

More than 10$ easily.

If you have the right data for the company which want to buy, maybe yes.

But still I wonder, why should companies like Facebook or others stop selling our data themself? I mean, there are companies out there who collect everything they can get from us, they will not just stop selling it now.

they will not stop selling, but they are the middle men. If companies buy directly from end users, they wont need the middle men anymore. I love the idea Smiley

Facebook will buy from you as well, you know
Many companies will buy your data but best for me is that I could also decide that nobody will be allowed to buy my data.

Jay2408

Activity: 518

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 06:25:16 PM

More than 10$ easily.

But still I wonder, why should companies like Facebook or others stop selling our data themself? I mean, there are companies out there who collect everything they can get from us, they will not just stop selling it now.

they will not stop selling, but they are the middle men. If companies buy directly from end users, they wont need the middle men anymore. I love the idea Smiley

Many companies will buy your data but best for me is that I could also decide that nobody will be allowed to buy my data.

Maybe I don't understand the project, but Datum won't/can't prevent facebook & co. from selling your data, right? This would mean, that I actually won't get back control of my data. So, even if I decide not to sell my data, whoever is interested in them, can still buy them from facebook + others.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 06:50:57 PM

The more they allocate for advertising, the more chances to become market leaders

definitely, I've seen plenty of ICO not raise enough money because of the lack of advertising. it's a shame, many good teams and projects went down.

sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 07:52:13 PM

More than 10$ easily.

Maybe I don't understand the project, but Datum won't/can't prevent facebook & co. from selling your data, right? This would mean, that I actually won't get back control of my data. So, even if I decide not to sell my data, whoever is interested in them, can still buy them from facebook + others.

You are right, if you back up your data to Datum, i guess you can sell it cheaper then social media sites do. Either that or let Facebook / twitter sell it to third parties and you'll get nothing. At least that's how i understood it anyway.
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 08:04:46 PM

More than 10$ easily.

Some data will always be outside of your control I'm afraid, as long as you're living on the grid

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
 ██                                            ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 197 »
  Print  

Jump to: