Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:47:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ChronoLogic - Proof-of-Time token on Ethereum  (Read 45398 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ChronoLogic

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 08:29:29 AM

ICO starts tomorrow, please read the following rules update to ChronoLogic ICO :

https://blog.chronologic.network/ensuring-a-fair-equal-distribution-of-self-mining-timemints-e59e4ae7d241

I participated in the presale, if I want to top up my contribution do I still need to send over 5 ETH or can it sum up to 5 ETH with my previous?

If you participated in the pre-contribution phase you can top up with any amount even below 5 ETH as long as it is done from the address you registered with during pre-contribution.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
grinmoure

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 01:41:04 PM

Will the webinar be archived for later review?  I cannot attend at 8am  ET.

There will be further webinars in future if you miss it and the team is always available to answer questions in slack.

If I mint DAY for about 2-3 months, I understand through halving the % is down considerably.  If after that time I choose to sell my minimum 8888 DAY and TimeMint, would the buyer have a reset TimeMint in Chronopower or will it be the same level as I had it?

fuzzyd

Activity: 308
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 02:04:53 PM

Congratulations are due the Chronologic Team on the successful launch of their main Crowdsale!

I purchased an early Time Mint within moments of its opening - I'm very sure the remaining Time Mints will sell out quickly once the 1 Eth per Time Mint period opens in 5 hours.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
BlexPan

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 02:20:37 PM

lol from 1 to 5 eth,, more money just for crowsale... so high price ico gg
and no refund for wrong trx and below 5 eth,,
Yes, you are right! I am interesting in this ICO as well and I has been following the news.
So far I only read post from forum and this make me register an account to comment here.
Few hours ago I am thinking about invest 1 ETH and now it show at least 5 ETH and no refund on < 5 ETH.
The at least 5 ETH wording is still very small and the company official main page still stated 1 ETH.
I suddenly loss of truth on this ICO.
I just post here to aware people that missing out the small wording (at least 5 ETH and no refund).
amintek15

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 02:24:05 PM

ICO is progressing verry fast,
I give it max 7h and every TimeMint will be bought
FidoThaDog

Activity: 15

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 02:39:12 PM

Why on earth would you amp up the investment minimum from 1 to 5 eth with no prior notice?

The 1 ETH minimum is still showcased on your front page, but when you going to contribute you need to acknowledge the fact that the minimum is 5 eth? The problem is not the 5 eth itself but the fact that people are still thinking 1 eth is sufficient. I get that you should always double check before accepting something and read before investing, but still!!!

On the front page you are telling people:

"Maximum of 3,333 TimeMints to ever exist. Minimum contribution amount of 1 ETH with a maximum of 333 ETH during the contribution period."

What are you going to do to all those poor guys investing less than 5 eth? I have been following the tokensale address and ALOT of people are investing less than 5 eth.

Is it fair that they lose their "precious" value?

"I confirm that my contribution is at least 5 ETH and no more than 333 ETH. I understand that I will lose my contribution if it is less than 5 ETH & will not receive a refund."

It would be like stealing from the poor.

Still a really cool concept though! Smiley

But it lacks the "value" for the user. I understand that you need money to prove this concept to the world, but still. What do we are investors get beyond a cool self minting time address. Anyone could copy the concept and give it considerably more value. What real value does DAY give to the user? Except that it's cool..

The whole things reminds me abit of RISE ( and fall).

No hard feelings and good luck on the project! As long as you manage to give value to the users and the poor token holders don't lose their ETH you have my best wishes! Smiley
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2017, 02:47:22 PM

DAMN IT guys

This is the first ico i invest more than $200

I invested 10 ETH into it

Have a strong faith in this coin!
kie

Activity: 202

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 02:55:58 PM

im willing to accept filipino translation. :]

emuLOAD

Activity: 328
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 02:59:24 PM

Why on earth would you amp up the investment minimum from 1 to 5 eth with no prior notice?

There is a warning you specifically accept when displaying the contribution address, direct mail was sent to all registered individuals, it was boldly stated in on the blog and slack, AND the webinar (and, frankly, if someone wanted to invest in this token, the webinar was not optional) mentioned this constantly from 59 minutes till well over the countdown (it closed minutes ago).

There is no excuse whatsoever, nor any blame for the team, if someone sent in less than the required minimum. The change, as you can read from their blog, was a neccessity to preserve value for investors and fend off potential attacks.

if so many people are sending 1, than we can expect a good portion of these are actually automated submissions set up exactly to perform the attack by malicious individuals. those who are nothing more than innocent fools... well, a fool and his money...
ChronoLogic

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 03:41:22 PM

There will be further webinars in future if you miss it and the team is always available to answer questions in slack.

If I mint DAY for about 2-3 months, I understand through halving the % is down considerably.  If after that time I choose to sell my minimum 8888 DAY and TimeMint, would the buyer have a reset TimeMint in Chronopower or will it be the same level as I had it?

The Chronopower never resets, DAY is a deflationary currency just like bitcoin.

The 1 ETH minimum is still showcased on your front page, but when you going to contribute you need to acknowledge the fact that the minimum is 5 eth? The problem is not the 5 eth itself but the fact that people are still thinking 1 eth is sufficient. I get that you should always double check before accepting something and read before investing, but still!!!

On the front page you are telling people:

"Maximum of 3,333 TimeMints to ever exist. Minimum contribution amount of 1 ETH with a maximum of 333 ETH during the contribution period."

What are you going to do to all those poor guys investing less than 5 eth? I have been following the tokensale address and ALOT of people are investing less than 5 eth.

Is it fair that they lose their "precious" value?

"I confirm that my contribution is at least 5 ETH and no more than 333 ETH. I understand that I will lose my contribution if it is less than 5 ETH & will not receive a refund."

It would be like stealing from the poor.

Still a really cool concept though! Smiley

But it lacks the "value" for the user. I understand that you need money to prove this concept to the world, but still. What do we are investors get beyond a cool self minting time address. Anyone could copy the concept and give it considerably more value. What real value does DAY give to the user? Except that it's cool..

The whole things reminds me abit of RISE ( and fall).

No hard feelings and good luck on the project! As long as you manage to give value to the users and the poor token holders don't lose their ETH you have my best wishes! Smiley

The ChronoLogic team will not keep any ETH that does not belong to us and we have sent 2 emails out to alert everyone of the change. We know it isn't ideal but it was the decision that we made.

im willing to accept filipino translation. :]

Filipino translation is already available here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2073029.0

if so many people are sending 1, than we can expect a good portion of these are actually automated submissions set up exactly to perform the attack by malicious individuals. those who are nothing more than innocent fools... well, a fool and his money...

This was exactly the scenario we were trying to avoid.
radiera

Activity: 295
Merit: 250

ॐ http://goaco.in ॐ

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 04:58:12 PM

If you participated in the pre-contribution phase you can top up with any amount even below 5 ETH as long as it is done from the address you registered with during pre-contribution.

i dont have more word... in blog cant contribution below 5 eth,, now pre-sale can 1 eth... why you dont say... just from 1 eth.. maybe your ico can fast ended... but you do it..
great news ty. and time for 1 eth.. 6 hours so long.. 3 or 4 it better,, this crypto world not in 1 region you make other contribute loss time and stakeholder pay other ico because not more rules

▄       ▄
      ▐█▄    ▀█▌     ▄█
       ▐██   ██▌   ▄██▀
▄██▄▄   ▐██  ██   ▄██▀
  ▀▀██▄▄  █▌██ ▄▄██▀
      ▀██▄▐▌█ ██▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄▄███▄▄██▀ █▄██▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀
▀ ▀  ▀  ▀ ▄█ █▄▄▄▄
       ▄██▀ █▐█▀▀▀██▄▄
      ███▌ ▀█ ▐█▌   ▀██▄
     ███▌  ▐█▌▀▐█▌    ▀█
    ████    █▌  ██
   █████   █▀    █
goacoin
PoW, Masternodes, ASIC Resistance, NeoScrypt
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ⚫ ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TWITTER         |        ANN THREAD        |         TELEGRAM
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████▀▀   ████▄
▄████████████▀   ██ ▐█████▄
████████▀▀▀▀       ▄███████
██████▀           █████████
██████▄ ▄▄▄     ▄██████████
▀███████████    ██████████▀
 ▀█████████▌  ▄██████████▀
  ▀█████████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
SUPER FAST
TRANSACTIONS

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀████████▄
 ▄████████▌     ▐████████▄
▄████████▄       ▄████████▄
████████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀████████
████████▀  ▄   ▄  ▀████████
███████    ▐▀ ▀▌    ███████
▀██████     ▌ ▐     ██████▀
 ▀██████▄         ▄██████▀
  ▀█████████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
SECURITY &
ANONYMOUS

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄████▀  ▀███████▀  ▀████▄
▄█████▄  ▄█▀   ▀█▄  ▄█████▄
█████ ▀▀▀█▌     ▐█▀▀▀ █████
█████   ▄▄█▄   ▄█▄▄   █████
████████    ▀▀▀    ████████
▀██████             ██████▀
 ▀█████             █████▀
  ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
GROWING
COMMUNITY

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀
silvergoldandbitcoin

Activity: 424
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 05:05:22 PM

This is an interesting one. I am tempted, I think 1 ETH.  5ETH not too bad. But still a lot of money for most.

grinmoure

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 05:06:25 PM

Ok.  If I contribute 5 ETH in the ICO then later buy additional DAY from an exchange.  Are those additional DAY counted in the TimeMint?
Shadolance

Activity: 29
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 05:07:09 PM

Wow those poor guys investing 3-4 Ether. There's even some that invest between 4 and 5 Ether. Too much money in the pocket but not enough brain to read.
ChronoLogic

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 05:34:39 PM

Ok.  If I contribute 5 ETH in the ICO then later buy additional DAY from an exchange.  Are those additional DAY counted in the TimeMint?

Yes the minting will be based on the balance in your wallet at that given time so you can top up your DAY token balance later from an exchange in order to mint more.

Wow those poor guys investing 3-4 Ether. There's even some that invest between 4 and 5 Ether. Too much money in the pocket but not enough brain to read.

Most of those people are from pre-contribution and were allowed to top up their already guaranteed TimeMint.
BlexPan

Activity: 8

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 07:22:54 PM

This is an interesting one. I am tempted, I think 1 ETH.  5ETH not too bad. But still a lot of money for most.
It still stay at 5ETH after 6 hours. It is not change to 1ETH as promised.
joja

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 07:39:51 PM

This look like a scam!
Still says 5ETH... and why cant we see how much TIMEMINTs Remaining?Huh?
Plus.....they added this line .....I understand if there are no TimeMints left once the 3,333 hard cap is reached then I will receive 24 DAY per 1 ETH with no TimeMint!!!!!
So.....they wont give us TIMEMINT!
How can i know that there is still TIMEMINTS to get?!
joja

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 07:53:48 PM

Im disappointed. First 5ETH thing and now if i invest 1ETH i would get only 24DAY tokens and not TIMEMINT!
They keep TIMEMINTs for themselfs! Manipulation!
grinmoure

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 07:59:50 PM
Last edit: August 28, 2017, 09:55:22 PM by grinmoure

Congratulations on a successful first day ICO!  Looking forward to minting and learning more about which exchanges will trade DAY.
joja

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 08:23:28 PM

"Retrieving" is stuck from the moment one could invest 1ETH. They will say that they had "technical issues"! But its a lie! They will give everyone 24 DAY tokens but not timemint!

And the way they changing rules on the run......disgusting!

SCAM!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: