Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 03:49:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Royal Kingdom Enterprise ICO  (Read 14520 times)
RoyalKingdomEnterprise (OP)

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 06:58:30 PM
Last edit: September 30, 2017, 08:53:18 PM by RoyalKingdomEnterprise

September's end of the month update is out! Click here or read below:

==========================================

Dear RKC token holders,

In the middle of September, we had already shared our progress with you, but we have even more updates for the end of this month.

As you know, the point of our ICO was to make a transition from white label business to taking on innovative Blockchain-related projects. As we are progressing in that, we are still following through on our prior commitments to the existing clients, and we’ll explain why it’s excellent news for all our contributors.

We have partnered with ArabianChain Technology FZCO, a UAE-based venture and a company committed to "unlocking the potential of tomorrow’s economy by enabling today’s blockchain innovation". We wish them success in bringing this vision to life.

The result of our collaboration is Palmex, a cryptocurrency exchange targeting the Middle Eastern market. Palmex is going to be the first professional digital assets exchange in MENA that offers advanced trading tools, multiple cryptocurrency pairs, rigorous security measures, and low trading fees. The platform is a branch of ArabianChain, the developer of the first public and decentralized blockchain in the region, and also the first decentralized, mineable and tradable cryptocurrency in Arabia: DubaiCoin (DBIX). Our collaboration is based on one of our white label solutions but the ArabianChain team brought a lot of ideas to the table, including killer features tailored specifically to their customer base. We are excited to tell you that right now, at the end of September, we delivered our part and they are deciding on the dates of a soft launch and a full launch, and will announce them soon.

Why does this matter to you? It matters because we have agreements with all our clients about profit sharing. Royal Kingdom Enterprise is entitled to 20% of all fees and commission on Palmex, after three months from the launch. It will exist as one of our revenue streams. And as you know, starting from January 2018, all of our profits (revenue minus costs) will be used to support RKC.

• Each month will culminate with ½ of all company profits converted to RKC, by buying it from the exchanges (“pumping” the price by “eating” sell orders);
  • Bought RKC will be distributed proportionally among all token holders as premiums;
  • And the other ½ will be reinvested back into the company.

Palmex is just one of the revenue streams we are going to have. We are diversifying our revenue structure, not only to reduce financial uncertainty by developing multiple revenue streams based on our core competencies and mission, but also because we are determined to make sure you, our long-term token holders, see the evidence that you’ve made the right choice when the first premiums drop, regardless of the success of any new project.

Stay tuned!

Public Relations Department
Royal Kingdom Enterprise Limited
press@royalkingdomenterprise.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
spinnycat

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 01:02:32 AM

Great update Royal Kingdom Enterprise, looking forward to the Palmex creation with your partners later!

Be proud Istri, I'm trying Wink

Btc: 16P9EwMg6TZmpPDNUvuViMEZfE9f3fpAbV
Orias67

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 02:35:04 AM

Hello,

I don't know if someone already asked the question but : will we get the bounties ? I tryed to check it but I can't access to the bounty page of the website :/

Thank you Smiley

Hi there,

The bounty campaign has finished over a month ago, everybody who claimed bounties has already received them. If you're unsure, please open a ticket on VentureKingdom and we will check.
actually i also have the same problem as you .. but i just silent .. if you can check my status.. Do you need my email address?
I can send you PM
You need to do the same, just open a ticket on VentureKingdom and our technical team will help you. Our ticket turnaround is usually very good, no more than 24 hours, however, it's Saturday, and it might take a little longer on weekends.

Ok thank you I will do that now. I was really busy and so I forgot to come here and check. I hope it's not too late for me...

Anyway I will try and see Smiley

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
spinnycat

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 04:45:21 AM

Hi Royal Kingdom Enterprise, just picked up some more RKC with the latest announcement.

For the profit sharing in January would you prefer holders move their balance to Venture Kingdom (Royal kingdom coin's exchange) or will people who hold in for example myetherwallet receive it there? Cheers

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 02:39:15 PM

Hi Royal Kingdom Enterprise, just picked up some more RKC with the latest announcement.

For the profit sharing in January would you prefer holders move their balance to Venture Kingdom (Royal kingdom coin's exchange) or will people who hold in for example myetherwallet receive it there? Cheers
Yes, people that store RKC in personal wallets (such as MyEtherWallet) will receive premiums automatically. There might only be a problem with exchanges that don't support this mechanism when you store RKC there, but we'll try to reach an agreement with as many of them as possible to provide this function as well.

akamy789

Activity: 165

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 02:43:24 PM

The name of the coin sounds very "expensive", I hope your coins can be sold, buy people can make money, there is no team staff details?
kuranggizi

Activity: 274

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 02:59:42 PM

is not the token RKC already in one good market and I see the development is not satisfactory also the sale price of token is not satisfactory

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 03:09:29 PM

The name of the coin sounds very "expensive", I hope your coins can be sold, buy people can make money, there is no team staff details?
What do you mean sold? The coin is being traded at several exchanges already.

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 03:12:02 PM
Last edit: October 01, 2017, 08:56:23 PM by RoyalKingdomEnterprise

is not the token RKC already in one good market
VentureKingdom, HitBtc, Cryptopia, C-CEX. 4 good markets.

and I see the development is not satisfactory
It's satisfactory to us.

also the sale price of token is not satisfactory
Yes, the price is not very high now. If you want, you can wait until it rises with the first premiums paid in January 2018 and buy then. When the price is more satisfactory to you.

spinnycat

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 11:33:55 PM

Hi all,

At first I was skeptic about this ICO but since then Royal Kingdom have ticked every box for a successful token.

They could not care what price the token is, because regardless owners get a share of the profits starting January. This ICO was never about current speculative price but always about the profit sharing scheme that commences in a couple months.

Its a registered company in a country with tight financial controls, has a real world user case, is partnering with another crypto player to rollout a new exchange. Also has a very reputable team who work at Royal Kingdom Enterprises that are real people with real names. And it really does not affect them if you sell your tokens cheap, you will just regret it when you attempt to buy them back after the profit share.

It may sound like I have drank the coolaid, but I went from being an absolute skeptic to trusting and supporting Royal Kingdom. Do some research please on their website and the owners and staff, and you will all be pleasantly surprised by them.

However if you want your token to gain in profit overnight then sell, because it won't.

And it does not affect them if you do; they have their capital and are building a diverse set of enterprises with it, that will benefit token holders later. But come January things will look different with the price. Please by all means sell, so then people like me who are in this for the long run can buy more Smiley

And further can I commend Royal Kingdom enterprise for even bothering to respond to the above posts. Its widely available on major exchanges, a simple mouse click would show that, so that's a foolish reason to be negative stating it lacks exchanges as it can be traded almost everywhere. I deem that Fud, implying its not on enough exchanges.

spinnycat

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 11:38:34 PM

There is no staff team details? The website lists them all akamy789 . And there are many of them.

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 12:36:33 AM
Last edit: October 02, 2017, 01:43:46 AM by RoyalKingdomEnterprise

Thanks for your kind words, spinnycat! Right now our community is small, but already awesome.

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 02:02:35 AM

there is no team staff details?
Just in case someone else can't quickly find it, it's on our main website: https://royalkingdomenterprise.com/

spinnycat

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 10:23:59 AM

Thanks for your kind words, spinnycat! Right now our community is small, but already awesome.

Anytime, great project and happy to support it. I dont mind negativity if its valid, but useless comments lead me needing to reply! You have alot of support from bitcointalk members, keep up the great work.

uatorba

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 01:28:23 PM

We will wait for January   Wink
ZaoXhou

Activity: 467
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 01:31:44 PM

The price is being determined dynamically by the smart contract algorithm and the activity on the contract. The more/quicker someone buys, the higher the price becomes.

I foresee a lot of pumping and dumping and price manipulation for the future with a feature like this.

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 04:29:35 PM

The price is being determined dynamically by the smart contract algorithm and the activity on the contract. The more/quicker someone buys, the higher the price becomes.

I foresee a lot of pumping and dumping and price manipulation for the future with a feature like this.
This feature was only enabled throughout the ICO. Now that it's over, the price is whatever traders decide it is, when they put their orders onto the exchanges.

ksnhll

Activity: 126

The Cryptocurrency Investor

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 08:40:27 PM

Now RKC is on coinmarketcap . Congrats dev!

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/royal-kingdom-coin/#markets

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 09:00:59 PM

Now RKC is on coinmarketcap . Congrats dev!

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/royal-kingdom-coin/#markets
Thanks! Yes, very positive and cheerful news!

Livebetcoin

Activity: 307
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 01:03:22 AM

Good to see on the exchanges hopefully to the moon
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: