Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:03:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Royal Kingdom Enterprise ICO  (Read 14520 times)
spinnycat

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 11:02:16 PM

Good to see on the exchanges hopefully to the moon

I hope so

I dont know about moon, but its way undervalued. Has a real working company behind it, they already have partnerships announced and their profit sharing arrangement commencing in 2 mths to token holders is innovative. Definitely one to keep watching, a personal favourite of mine and glad to be a part of it even in some small way.

Be proud Istri, I'm trying Wink

Btc: 16P9EwMg6TZmpPDNUvuViMEZfE9f3fpAbV

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Livebetcoin

Activity: 307
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 02:21:14 AM

ill hold mine for a while no need to rush to sell yet
bigbrotherbit

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 07:56:36 AM

ill hold mine for a while no need to rush to sell yet

so do i,
tsmiles

Activity: 118

Passion brought Us here....

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:24:02 AM

increased marketing is essential for this project, dev. should try add more exchange.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
saoman

Activity: 38

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:43:37 PM

Something i don't understand is this project is the 80% held by the team.. What's the purpose of these tokens? because, as it is written in the whitepaper, 50% of the benefits of the society will be used to buy token each month, driving the price up, but the 80% hold by the team (which is huge amount) will be on the markets some day or another no? so they will buy their own tokens? makes no sense for me.. if someone can clear this Smiley
RoyalKingdomEnterprise (OP)

Activity: 143

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 09:38:37 PM

Something i don't understand is this project is the 80% held by the team.. What's the purpose of these tokens?
Please refer to this section on royalkingdomcoin.com:

The team is all in.

Many confuse ICO and crowdfunding. They forget that Initial Coin Offering was supposed to resemble Initial Public Offering, but in a crypto world. In IPO, a company goes public when it already has profits, and it sells some of the shares to investors in return for future dividends. Instead, some people crowd fund money just based on an idea, and just call it ICOs.

We are not stating that ICO and IPO are equal in a legal sense, but we followed the same philosophy: at the moment when our ICO started, we already were an established company, with projects, clients and sales. We have personally invested our money and time getting to this point, so we have dedicated only 18% of the supply for public. Knowing we have a large stake in this, you can be sure we will fight tooth and nail for the future of our company and RKC, as we already do. We are all in.

because, as it is written in the whitepaper, 50% of the benefits of the society will be used to buy token each month, driving the price up, but the 80% hold by the team (which is huge amount) will be on the markets some day or another no?
Dumping large amounts on the market would cause the price crashing + there wouldn't be a liquidity to sell all tokens for their potential price anyway. So this move wouldn't make any sense. Instead, the proper way to do it is how traditional companies always do it - sell it privately for the current price without moving them through the market, not affecting the price. We all know that C*Os of the most companies have large equities in their own company, but nobody worries that they might just dump their shares onto the market tomorrow and crash the stock.

so they will buy their own tokens? makes no sense for me.. if someone can clear this Smiley
The company will buy the tokens using the profit and then redistribute all bought tokens to all the holders proportionally. This is commonly known as "buy-back".

spinnycat

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 11:31:21 PM

Thanks for the update Royal Kingdom Enterprise, well said.

And everyone, just a reminder that Royal Kingdom posted not long ago on this very thread they have partnered ArabianChain Technology FZCO, a UAE-based venture to, among other things, the rollout of palmex, a new exchange. This is a great token to hold in my opinion due to its profit sharing arrangement and also as it has a real tangible business that is not focused on one outcome but many.

The price always mystifies me as to why its so low as RKE is going to become a good example of an ICO success story. Already its shown based on its own tommorrow exchange that it has staff with a great technical skillset, and its our funds from the Ico that have helped leapfrog their ventures so we have all helped in our own small way.

And before anyone accuses me of shilling my holdings of RKE are quite low, so if the price spiked i would not benefit much at all; but if I was fortunate enough to have 2K lying around that is the horse I would be betting on right now, so to speak.

Be proud Istri, I'm trying Wink

Btc: 16P9EwMg6TZmpPDNUvuViMEZfE9f3fpAbV
The Zah

Activity: 95

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 03:31:44 PM

Thanks for the update Royal Kingdom Enterprise, well said.

And everyone, just a reminder that Royal Kingdom posted not long ago on this very thread they have partnered ArabianChain Technology FZCO, a UAE-based venture to, among other things, the rollout of palmex, a new exchange. This is a great token to hold in my opinion due to its profit sharing arrangement and also as it has a real tangible business that is not focused on one outcome but many.

The price always mystifies me as to why its so low as RKE is going to become a good example of an ICO success story. Already its shown based on its own tommorrow exchange that it has staff with a great technical skillset, and its our funds from the Ico that have helped leapfrog their ventures so we have all helped in our own small way.

And before anyone accuses me of shilling my holdings of RKE are quite low, so if the price spiked i would not benefit much at all; but if I was fortunate enough to have 2K lying around that is the horse I would be betting on right now, so to speak.

The price should def be much higher but the reason for that is they don't talk much about themselves and their ambitions. I've recently read an article in Arabic (yes i am Arab) about this coin and I'm really excited for the future. There's also other digital currency related news in the region that works in this project's favor. The common investor is uninformed because they're not sharing much on social media or their website. Also there's a stigma about everything Arab and Muslim related. I wish I can afford to hold more than 1000 but money is tight now.
I know it will reach $10. I see an Arab shikh dropping 10million on this over night. Why not, that's pocket change to them.
Livebetcoin

Activity: 307

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 08:17:36 PM

Patience young Jedi's
The Zah

Activity: 95

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 06:03:24 PM

I sold this right before the spike. I also sold vertcoin and rupee right before the spike. This happens all the time. when I sell something it spikes. I am available for hire. If anyone is interested in spiking their coin I will buy it then sell it, it will surly take off. I guarantee positive results %100 of the time!!!
Bouli

Activity: 616
Merit: 104

https://t.me/Zenzo_Telegram

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 09:42:15 PM

I sold this right before the spike. I also sold vertcoin and rupee right before the spike. This happens all the time. when I sell something it spikes. I am available for hire. If anyone is interested in spiking their coin I will buy it then sell it, it will surly take off. I guarantee positive results %100 of the time!!!

Just don;t sell, be patient, invest and hold when you got a reasonable value.

isprofits

Activity: 272
Merit: 250

http://isprofits.com/

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 09:45:40 AM

Hello!
I participated in the company's bounty.
I was registered on your site, https://www.royalkingdomcoin.com/bounty but now I can not enter.
I did not withdraw my coins from the site.
How do I get my coins?

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:18:08 AM

Hello!
I participated in the company's bounty.
I was registered on your site, https://www.royalkingdomcoin.com/bounty but now I can not enter.
I did not withdraw my coins from the site.
How do I get my coins?
Hello. You're a little bit late. The bounty campaign finished a looong time ago...

But write to support@royalkingdomenterprise.com, we'll see what we can do.

ale_berra

Activity: 234
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:18:53 PM

Hello! Why your website doesn't work? Why to close the page? Tell, it can be corrected?
natasha_bulah

Activity: 136

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:46:59 PM

I have the same nonsense, can't even visit the page. why?

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:50:55 PM

I have the same nonsense, can't even visit the page. why?
What page? The bounty campaign was over a long time ago, we had many announcements and paid RKC to everyone who participated in the final stage, 72 hours after the ICO was over. It was 2 months ago. The website got redesigned multiple times since then.

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:03:41 PM

End Of The October Update
==================

Dear RKC contributors and token holders,

What an exciting month October was for us!

Here are some of the things that have happened:

• Royal Kingdom Coin (RKC) has been accepted into CoinMarketCap ratings: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/royal-kingdom-coin/;
  • We have completely redesigned our company website (RoyalKingdomEnterprise.com) - it now has a clean look and a laser-focused marketing message;
  • The Palmex white label by ArabianChain Technology (https://palmex.ae) has finally launched on October 30 and was an instant success - hundreds of people signed up almost immediately upon launching, without much marketing effort at all. Honestly, we were a bit worried about our server infrastructure, but it managed well, and everything went smoothly. In 3 months 20% of Palmex profits will be poured into RKC, according to the rules described on RKC website;
  • Allan Ewart wrote a colossal article summarizing his immense research into our activities: https://medium.com/@Scifiscreen/royal-kingdom-coin-rkc-4a24664d9797
  • We ditched Slack because of a tremendous amount of annoying phishing spam, and now have happily moved to Discord: https://discord.gg/nNhwuBD. Make sure you’ve moved too!
  • We always say that the price is subject to fluctuation without much support until January 2018 when we pay our first premiums, but it was enjoyable to see the first significant spikes on the chart:
    on October 30 RKC increased to more than 200% and was first in the Top 10 Gainers on CoinMarketCap for several hours! Fear, uncertainty, and doubt eventually take over and the market corrects itself accordingly, but this shows that many people keep a close eye on RKC and are ready to trade it when they feel more confident and when the price is supported every month by Royal Kingdom Enterprise’s profits.

Now, on to the next achievement! We have a long but rewarding road ahead of us.

Best Regards,
Royal Kingdom Enterprise Team

P.S. Don't forget to check out our new stylish website: RoyalKingdomEnterprise.com. Feedback is always welcome - just drop a line to feedback@royalkingdomenterprise.com. We don't promise to answer each email (we just don’t have time for back-and-forth), but we collect all suggestions to select the best and most useful ideas.

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:00:04 PM

Sorry, small correction: Palmex moved to .ae domain and ArabianChain doesn’t have SSL certificate there yet, so the link is wrong. Don’t worry though! On the actual exchange (which is another domain: trade.palmex.ae) we have a strong enterprise-grade security and 2048-bit SSL certificate (TLS, actually). But for the frontend (which is just a landing page), you can access http://palmex.ae for now, without “s”.

DesertDuke

Activity: 315
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 05:56:11 AM

I would like to visit the RoyalKingdom office, what is the physical address ?

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
umycantik

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 06:05:34 AM

why the token price of the current project in the market is so cheap and I see it once was one of the promising projects for participants who followed it whether there would be token burning from the project
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: