Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 05:04:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 201 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Closed  (Read 136589 times)
fdanconia

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 09:09:17 AM

looks very interested project. i am going to join this project. concept and team looks like very attractive and hard working. i am satisfied with this project. great

thanks for your vote of confidence imtiazmahmood!
Pollina

Activity: 271
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 09:34:37 AM

We were asked a good question on our Telegram chat ( @atlant_eng) :

What Will I finally get for ATL token.

ANSWER:

ATL tokens are essentially membership certificates in the ATLANT Platform, which give the following rights and privileges to their owners :

Listing fee charged in ERC20 compliant property tokens, in all properties listed through the ATLANT Platform during their initial property token offerings. The platform enables property owners and developers to tokenize property by creating customized smart contracts and perform a token distribution to either sell property (partially or completely) or attract financing for its construction. The size of the listing fee is initially set at 7% of the underlying asset and, subsequently, determined by voting of the ATL token holders. After a successful token sale, an agreed part of the property tokens is released out of ATLANT escrow to ATL token holders proportionately.

Commissions from P2P rentals are imposed on the lessor, as a small fee, once a transaction with the lessee is finalized. These commissions are distributed to the ATL token holders. The size of this fee is determined by voting of the ATL token holders.
Votes to decide various actions taken with respect to the property: platform listing decision, listing fee approval, law firm choice, management company choice (property tokenization), property for rent approval, rental fee approval.

Ability to work, and earn extra income, within the framework of ATLANT as an arbiter for conflict resolution in P2P rentals, moderated via an arbiter rating system. As a result of this work funds withheld from the escrow of the losing party are distributed to the ATL token holder who performed the arbitration.

Influence on the platform and ability to propose, vote on and aid further developments to improve the efficiency of real estate globally, as well as boost ATLANT’s global adoption and growth
Frogman (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2017, 01:30:23 PM

looks very interested project. i am going to join this project. concept and team looks like very attractive and hard working. i am satisfied with this project. great
This is not only interesting project, this is an outstanding project! The team also very good about this, they got a lot of experience in this. Nice and responsive support will bring this project to their hardcap.

thank you for your support guys.
Pollina

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 03:11:50 PM

PLEASE BE CAREFUL. Do not be fooled by imitators or phishing scams - there are sites with fake ETH addresses claiming to be ATLANT.
THERE IS ONLY ONE ATLANT PLATFORM AND OUR REAL ADDRESS IS AT  www.atlant.io

fdanconia

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 10:54:28 PM

this project is really well-done job! Congratulations

thanks!
LeyMonte

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 04:22:46 AM

i have few questions:

1. how much must be raised during the presale in order to say that the pre sale is successful?
2. how about during the ico?

answers from the team will be very helpful.
Frogman (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2017, 06:42:13 AM

i have few questions:

1. how much must be raised during the presale in order to say that the pre sale is successful?

hi.
pre-sale -  ATL 5,625,000

ICO - ATL 315,000,000
rijaljun

Activity: 1274
Merit: 267

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 07:04:20 AM

Hey, a question, how do you technically compare your project with similar project like REX or Proppy?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
umb144

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 07:12:46 AM

NEW these two days of performance is quite good, with the pace of bitcoin go, there has been a big increase, but the distance from the previous high point is still a lot of difference, refueling fly, I'm about to be untied
Pollina

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 08:55:28 AM

Hey, a question, how do you technically compare your project with similar project like REX or Proppy?

Hi, thank you for your question!

Rex   doesn't tokenize properties, it just lists them, kind of like zillow or trulia, or any of the other services that do this well without the need for a blockchain

The ATLANT platform will enable subdision of individual parcels of real estate by tokenization, and ATLANT will subsequently list them on exchanges via PTO (Property Token Offering), starting with the decentralized ADEX exchange, based on Ethereum smart contracts.     What we plan to do is create a tradeable market place for individual real estate properties which would revolutionize one of the world's largest markets. Also we plan to disrupt booking and airbnb which charge upwards of 30% because of their bloated staff. Many other real estate projects just replicate what already exists such as etfs or reits in a crypto wrapper - which we think is not terribly useful or innovative. However our project has solid foundation, experienced team which has business (investment banking / hedge funds) and technical expertise having built previous crypto projects

Propy is basically a cheap script, imitating Zillow or Trulia - it does not let you tokenize properties or purchase properties with cryptocurrency. Look at their video, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQQLy11uhgs on time index 01:33. Don’t just focus on the fact that Steven Johnson is a US Citizen yet a Ukrainian National, look carefully at the domain name on the title bar. You will see that they bought a $500 off the shelf real estate script, and put their logos into it, and forgot to change the website when creating their video.
Further, while they purportedly record everything on the blockchain at time index 2:05 they say that they bring the title to the local authority for approval – this does not sound very decentralized, and is not possible without a massive amount of staff, in each location where this is done. Further they allege that this is possible in the US where no authority can guarantee that there are no leans against the property, and it is almost always necessary to purchase title insurance, in the event that a lean is found down the road. They fail to mention any of this. What I can say is, good luck to Propy investors… :')
davide72
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1014

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 10:16:03 AM

Join the signature , look interesting project to me! congratulations the team look legit project
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2017, 10:16:38 AM

Awesome project, the more i read the more i like, the best part is that it is one of the few projects on blockchain with real world successful business around it and secondly the income that will be shared with the token holders.

LeyMonte

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 10:36:02 AM

i have few questions:

hi.

ICO - ATL 315,000,000

i have already seen that in the op.. what i mean with my question was what is THE MINIMUM CAP that needed to be reached in order to considered  the ico as a success.
Pollina

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 10:55:06 AM

i have few questions:

hi.

ICO - ATL 315,000,000

i have already seen that in the op.. what i mean with my question was what is THE MINIMUM CAP that needed to be reached in order to considered  the ico as a success.

Our Soft cap for ICO is 1.5 mln $.   We believe that  ATLANT  would become global company that would change the real estate market rules. Therefore our Hard cap is 117 mln $
fdanconia

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 12:53:41 PM

Finally the dev already update the site.
Now we can see the live count of dollars in this ICO.
And we don't need to go to etherscan for see the live count now. Thanks dev you made more easy for us to see that count.

Thanks, we're trying Smiley
Eakamc2

Activity: 7

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 01:11:30 PM

I have a question:
In the whitepaper you say that there is a voting system among token owners.
If a property is tokenized and I manage to buy 51%, I can just rent it to myself (or a friend or something) for 0. This gives me effectively a discount of 49% on the property.

Or is the only person who can decide on the renting price the Management Company? If so, then I can at least put pressure on them to set the rent way too low for me, since I can just vote for another Management Company.

Also, the role of the Management Company seems pretty big to me. They do all of work that an owner normally does and some more (paying the token holders etc). What percentage of the income will the Management Company take you think?
Pollina

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 02:00:39 PM

I have a question:
In the whitepaper you say that there is a voting system among token owners.
If a property is tokenized and I manage to buy 51%, I can just rent it to myself (or a friend or something) for 0. This gives me effectively a discount of 49% on the property.

Or is the only person who can decide on the renting price the Management Company? If so, then I can at least put pressure on them to set the rent way too low for me, since I can just vote for another Management Company.

Also, the role of the Management Company seems pretty big to me. They do all of work that an owner normally does and some more (paying the token holders etc). What percentage of the income will the Management Company take you think?

Management company, thus you can't pull this off. The role of the management company is similar to what is done right now in www.realtyshares.com or other similar schemes, except you can trade the underlying PTOs in a market.

Eakamc2

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 02:13:08 PM

Management company, thus you can't pull this off. The role of the management company is similar to what is done right now in www.realtyshares.com or other similar schemes, except you can trade the underlying PTOs in a market.

Okay, but with 51% I can just get rid of them and get another MC that I alone like more?
What fee % will a MC take?
fdanconia

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 03:58:43 PM

Okay, but with 51% I can just get rid of them and get another MC that I alone like more?
What fee % will a MC take?

We are not reinventing the wheel here, the only thing that we are doing is implementing a new holding and transfer structure through tokens and the exchange. Management companies have fiduciary responsibilities, and they will not violate the law blatantly. There are many other provisions put in place to prevent any sort of behavior which would be detrimental to the system. Regardless, think about it, if a house is a cash flow producing asset, and it's value is determined based upon projections of future cash flows, if a large tokenholder would try to do something that is detrimental to those cash flows, similar to companies on an exchange, other token holders would sell their tokens - this would be self detrimental/defeating.
Eakamc2

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 05:55:21 PM

We are not reinventing the wheel here, the only thing that we are doing is implementing a new holding and transfer structure through tokens and the exchange. Management companies have fiduciary responsibilities, and they will not violate the law blatantly. There are many other provisions put in place to prevent any sort of behavior which would be detrimental to the system. Regardless, think about it, if a house is a cash flow producing asset, and it's value is determined based upon projections of future cash flows, if a large tokenholder would try to do something that is detrimental to those cash flows, similar to companies on an exchange, other token holders would sell their tokens - this would be self detrimental/defeating.

I don't think that MC's will break the law. But there can be unwanted behavior without breaking the law. I'm not saying that this breaks the whole idea, but there needs to be other provisions put into place, like you say.

If I own 51% and the other 49% sell their tokens cheap because of my decisions, I would be able to buy the rest of the property very cheap! I think the comparison to a public company falls short for a large part. The company suffers long term (brand)damage and it could be self defeating, but the property holds its value.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 201 »
  Print  

Jump to: