Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:26:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 201 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Closed  (Read 136589 times)
fdanconia

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 10:29:29 AM

Good day, have a question about ICO. Atm as far as i can see there is hard relation with ETH and ATL which equal 1:505 (PRE ICO 1:1010). This rate will be relevant no matter how many funds will be collected? I was looking for this information in whitepaper but out of luck.

white paper is a combination of a technical structure and business plan for ATLANT, and does not contain information on the presale or ico.
however, you can find information in the first thread : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2053239
On one side we have hard rate 1 ETH = 505 ATL, on other 315,000,000 will be issued during the ICO, how this equation will look like if total collected eth will be less then 623762.38?

tokens which will be unsold, will be burned
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MaryAngela_Fantocci

Activity: 462
Merit: 252

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 10:49:58 AM

Good day, have a question about ICO. Atm as far as i can see there is hard relation with ETH and ATL which equal 1:505 (PRE ICO 1:1010). This rate will be relevant no matter how many funds will be collected? I was looking for this information in whitepaper but out of luck.

white paper is a combination of a technical structure and business plan for ATLANT, and does not contain information on the presale or ico.
however, you can find information in the first thread : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2053239
On one side we have hard rate 1 ETH = 505 ATL, on other 315,000,000 will be issued during the ICO, how this equation will look like if total collected eth will be less then 623762.38?

Hi, it's approved information?
Why can't I see this statement on OP or Terms of Token Sale (https://atlant.io/assets/documents/en/Terms_of_Token_Sale.pdf) or other official source?
Thanks

.BEST.CHANGE..███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
fdanconia

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 11:03:50 AM

Hi, it's approved information?
Why can't I see this statement on OP or Terms of Token Sale (https://atlant.io/assets/documents/en/Terms_of_Token_Sale.pdf) or other official source?
Thanks

Which statement?
MaryAngela_Fantocci

Activity: 462
Merit: 252

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 11:27:42 AM

I'm about this one.

.BEST.CHANGE..███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
fdanconia

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 11:32:49 AM

I'm about this one.

You're right, it does not say that in the initial document - we have stated it on this thread multiple times, will stick to this.
andreibi
Legendary

Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012

Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 12:04:20 PM

Um, Atlant guys. Would you mind taking note who your spokespersons are in the OP. This is quite confusing that many are speaking in behalf of the Atlant team. There are so much phishing attempts in crypto. Next thing you know one of the so-called team members would post a fake Atlant ETH address for the ICO.

fdanconia

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 12:33:35 PM

Um, Atlant guys. Would you mind taking note who your spokespersons are in the OP. This is quite confusing that many are speaking in behalf of the Atlant team. There are so much phishing attempts in crypto. Next thing you know one of the so-called team members would post a fake Atlant ETH address for the ICO.
We will never post any information regarding payment instructions outside of our website.
relest

Activity: 168
Merit: 102

Relest - first real estate rental auction platform

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 12:37:29 PM

Peer-to-Peer Rentals
Will make it possible to significantly reduce fees taken from both parties (tenant and lessor) and minimize possibility of fake reviews and forged ratings, which are the main problems of existing centralized rental services such as Airbnb and Booking.
Do you want to put user reviews in the blockchain of the ethereum? Who will pay for it? Unfortunately, your project is more like a scam.

As far as I remember, at the announcement you did not have p2p payments for rent, they were peeked from us? Your project is a spherical horse in you know what, blockchain in all and everything. Unreal.
If you take the ideas from us then you should to put copyright Smiley Our platform is using a blockchain as a payment (in the auction it is not used, because of fact that any bid will be paid by tenants).
Tenants will pay fee for each action? Or will you pay that fee to the miners?

fdanconia

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 12:50:40 PM

Peer-to-Peer Rentals
Will make it possible to significantly reduce fees taken from both parties (tenant and lessor) and minimize possibility of fake reviews and forged ratings, which are the main problems of existing centralized rental services such as Airbnb and Booking.
Do you want to put user reviews in the blockchain of the ethereum? Who will pay for it? Unfortunately, your project is more like a scam.

As far as I remember, at the announcement you did not have p2p payments for rent, they were peeked from us? Your project is a spherical horse in you know what, blockchain in all and everything. Unreal.
If you take the ideas from us then you should to put copyright Smiley Our platform is using a blockchain as a payment (in the auction it is not used, because of fact that any bid will be paid by tenants).
Tenants will pay fee for each action? Or will you pay that fee to the miners?

Could you please write your questions in coherent English so that we may properly understand them?

Our ideas were not copied from any other project, and are solely ours. Otherwise, sources are quoted and referenced - please see the white paper : https://atlant.io/assets/documents/en/Atlant_WP_publish.pdf.
Frogman (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 05:25:33 PM

What is ATP and ATL?

After sending ETH you will immediately receive the ATP pre-sale tokens to your Ethereum address, which will be automatically converted to the ATL platform tokens after the ICO (scheduled at September 7th).

This is done by the Ethereum smart contract automatically - when receiving ETH contribution our smart contract immediately allocates the corresponding amount of ATP tokens at the rate 1 ETH = 505 ATP.

Straight after the ICO all ATP tokens will be converted to ATL tokens by another contract at the rate 1 ATP = 2 ATL.

Thus, you receive 1010 ATL tokens per 1 Ether in case you contribute during the pre-sale (current phase).

You can check your ATP balance with most popular Ethereum wallets, e.g. MyEtherWallet or Mist.
@Hakermania@

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 06:44:41 PM

What is ATP and ATL?

After sending ETH you will immediately receive the ATP pre-sale tokens to your Ethereum address, which will be automatically converted to the ATL platform tokens after the ICO (scheduled at September 7th).

This is done by the Ethereum smart contract automatically - when receiving ETH contribution our smart contract immediately allocates the corresponding amount of ATP tokens at the rate 1 ETH = 505 ATP.

Straight after the ICO all ATP tokens will be converted to ATL tokens by another contract at the rate 1 ATP = 2 ATL.

Thus, you receive 1010 ATL tokens per 1 Ether in case you contribute during the pre-sale (current phase).

You can check your ATP balance with most popular Ethereum wallets, e.g. MyEtherWallet or Mist.

this rate is just for pre sale ICO?  what abount the ico price 1 ATP is 1 ATL? when are you going to pay the bounty distributions just the after the ico and in october? than ks dev for the info

_Crypto made easier than cash_
▄███▄              ▄███▄
███████            ███████
███████   ▄████▄   ███████
███████  ████████  ███████
▄██████████  ████████  ██████████▄
████████████  ████████  ████████████
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▀██████████  ████████  ██████████▀
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
fdanconia

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 07:50:32 PM

What is ATP and ATL?

this rate is just for pre sale ICO?  what abount the ico price 1 ATP is 1 ATL? when are you going to pay the bounty distributions just the after the ico and in october? than ks dev for the info
The rate of pre-sale is 1010 ATL per 1 ETH, because you will receive 505 ATP and it will turn into 1010 ATL per 1 ETH. Bounty will be paid out after the ICO.
Pollina

Activity: 271
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 08:12:37 PM

QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS

What is AdEx?

ATLANT codebase includes ADEX (decentralized exchange) EVM smart contracts to allow for a
safe and secure method of exchange between Platform tokens (“ATL”) and property tokens (e.g.
“ATLAXXX”). Ether and other ERC20 tokens may also be exchanged for property tokens on the
decentralized ADEX exchange.
Exchanging tokens by means of this model reduces a number of risks associated with traditional
centralized exchanges – e.g. a risk of failure to fulfill its obligations to customers. Nevertheless, it
is possible for some part of the tokens to be tradeable at centralized digital currency exchanges
as well. From an economic point of view, there is an incentive for both ATL token holders and
property token holders to contribute to tokens being traded at centralized exchanges.
Tokens are traded via a traditional two-sided market consisting of bids and offers. If there are
more buyers or sellers the market mechanism will move the token price, and thus the market
 capitalization of the asset, to a clearing level in accordance with the market’s assessment of
the property value
cmase7

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 09:20:24 PM

What is ATP and ATL?

This will be my first time joining in a pre-sale/ICO and I need a bit of help to ensure I don't lose the ethereum I send!

Is this compatible with my parity wallet? Do I send from my parity wallet to the ATLANT wallet and that's it for now? I have loaded the contract under "contracts"

Please help!

Thanks,

fdanconia

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 10:19:16 PM

What is ATP and ATL?

This will be my first time joining in a pre-sale/ICO and I need a bit of help to ensure I don't lose the ethereum I send!

Is this compatible with my parity wallet? Do I send from my parity wallet to the ATLANT wallet and that's it for now? I have loaded the contract under "contracts"

Please help!

Thanks,

You can use your Parity wallet to send ETH, per instructions on http://www.atlant.io. However, it is much easier to see your balances on MEW before the ICO and while you are holding ATP which will eventually turn into ATL. Hope that makes sense.
fdanconia

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 10:50:34 PM

We added a new advisor & corporate councel Julian L. Zegelman, Esq.

Julian is an experienced corporate attorney, serial entrepreneur and angel investor.  He is a Managing Parter at Velton Zegelman PC, a boutique corporate and securities law firm with offices in San Francisco (CA), Sunnyvale (CA), and Moscow (Russia).  Julian's practice focuses on corporate law, securities, venture capital, and the emerging field of cryptocurrency law. He is currently acting as company's counsel in numerous high profile ICO ("initial coin offering") transactions ranging from Singapore to Delaware.  Some of his ICO transactions include Starta Capital, Suretly, ParagonCoin, GoldMint, Cindicator and others.

Earlier in his career, Julian was a co-founder and General Counsel of Rolith, Inc., where he focused on fundraising, corporate development, and legal affairs.  During his tenure at Rolith, Julian raised multiple rounds of venture capital financing, completed strategic technology deals with large corporate partners, and negotiated inbound and outbound licensing of intellectual property.  Rolith was acquired by MetaMaterial Technologies, Inc. in May 2016.

In recognition of his professional accomplishments, Julian was awarded the prestigious SuperLawyers® award in California (only awarded to top 2.5% of the California bar members) multiple years in a row.  He received his B.Sc. in Biochemistry from University of California San Diego and his J.D. from University of Minnesota.

NewbCoins

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 03:57:08 AM

this is abs scam.

not scam, but unsound business model. stay away from tokenize asset project like atlant
Slamm-0!

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 04:31:05 AM

don't think it's a scam,

but rather a numerous amount of rel estate projects: atlant, rex, smartre, real, etc

can you list strengths of your project compared to others?
Frogman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2017, 05:58:26 AM

don't think it's a scam,

but rather a numerous amount of rel estate projects: atlant, rex, smartre, real, etc

can you list strengths of your project compared to others?

The ATLANT platform will enable subdivision of individual parcels of real estate by tokenization, and ATLANT will subsequently list them on exchanges via PTO (Property Token Offering), starting with the decentralized ADEX exchange, based on Ethereum smart contracts.

What we plan to do is create a tradeable marketplace for individual real estate properties which would revolutionize one of the world's largest markets. Also we plan to disrupt Expedia, Airbnb and Booking which charge upwards of 30% because of their bloated staff.

Many other real estate projects just replicate what already exists such as ETFs or REITs in a crypto wrapper - which we think is not terribly useful or innovative.
Frogman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2017, 06:26:27 AM

Announcement

We keep receiving numerous requests to publish a comparison chart covering all Real Estate (RE) blockchain projects on the market.
This task is set to be now a high-priority one, and we will deliver the results asap.

A basic list of active RE projects can be found here: https://icobench.com/icos/real-estate
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 201 »
  Print  

Jump to: