Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 08:25:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 201 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Closed  (Read 136589 times)
Frogman (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2017, 11:15:05 PM

Just published - ATLANT Token Allocation.

https://medium.com/@atlantio/atlant-token-allocation-dea47b4d20a1
LeyMonte

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 02:43:22 AM

hello, may i know the atlant's soft cap? also, the hard cap.. and i also wanted to ask if the bounty pool is for real?  many people thought that it is too good to be true. i wonder if that will only happens if the hard cap is reach or will still be the same amount regardless the amount of the ico? assuming it will not hit the hardcap?

You can find the details  on our soft and hard cap in our Medium blog post here https://medium.com/@atlantio/atlant-important-ico-update-df9a50ec16da

The bounty pool is for real and it will not be reduced. We are only glad to reward our early supporters

hi, sorry but where is the soft cap in the medium blog? i only see the hard cap which has been reduced..

hmm.

FOR REAL?!  Shocked  Shocked
even if you will not able to sell all of your tokens during ico?  it is such a huge bounty pool if thats the case.
andreibi
Legendary

Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012

Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2017, 02:57:33 AM

Maybe it's better when bounty talk are happening in the bounty thread. It's quite confusing to look for the right updates on the wrong thread.

shone08

Activity: 602
Merit: 262

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 08:22:36 AM

can somebody please tell me what is the ico price of the atlant token? and do you have any bonuses for the first week of the official ico?

Hi dude the Starting price of this project is 1 ETH = 505 ATL, must better to visit their site https://atlant.io/ for more info what happening on the crowdsale and I think this is a great project for real state like Primalbase.
Good luck and I'm supporting this project.

Pollina

Activity: 271
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 01:23:09 PM

can somebody please tell me what is the ico price of the atlant token? and do you have any bonuses for the first week of the official ico?

Hi dude the Starting price of this project is 1 ETH = 505 ATL, must better to visit their site https://atlant.io/ for more info what happening on the crowdsale and I think this is a great project for real state like Primalbase.

Thank you for supporting us.
panorama

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 01:42:47 PM

It looks like it's an interesting idea. But how chances to implement it efficiently?
Wish team good luck!

hi Wowcoin. Thank you. Just read our White paper and you'll find out how we plan to implement it efficiently.

I think implementing tokenization side of the business in a practical way is going to be a big challenge and they haven't figured it all out yet. Maybe they'll figure it out in time, but I see some critical flaws based on the whitepaper.

The P2P side of the business seems more doable.

Frogman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2017, 03:45:03 PM
Last edit: August 26, 2017, 04:41:32 PM by Frogman

It looks like it's an interesting idea. But how chances to implement it efficiently?
Wish team good luck!

hi Wowcoin. Thank you. Just read our White paper and you'll find out how we plan to implement it efficiently.

I think implementing tokenization side of the business in a practical way is going to be a big challenge and they haven't figured it all out yet. Maybe they'll figure it out in time, but I see some critical flaws based on the whitepaper.

Hi. We appreciate that you read the white paper. What particular criticism do you have with regard to the way we are implementing tokenization?
fdanconia

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 04:51:15 PM

Very much appreciate your help and support!
panorama

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 05:11:25 PM

Wish team good luck!

What problems do you see?

There are a few issues, but one of the main things is that real estate is like an operating business, which makes it almost impossible to decentralize in a practical way.

I know they will be hiring management companies, but you still need a knowledgeable decision making authority because things happen in business. I'm not saying that properties will will fall apart, but they won't be maximized, and real estate values are based on capitalizing income. So, by transitioning to a decentralized structure, you are likely to negatively impact the value of the real estate unless you can manage the property at least as well as the person you bought it from. Why would anyone ever want to buy a property token if the value of their investment is likely to go down from day one?

Of course, these are generalized statements, but from what I know about real estate it's too complex to run in a decentralized way.

fdanconia

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 05:55:45 PM

Wish team good luck!

There are a few issues, but one of the main things is that real estate is like an operating business, which makes it almost impossible to decentralize in a practical way.

I know they will be hiring management companies, but you still need a knowledgeable decision making authority because things happen in business. I'm not saying that properties will will fall apart, but they won't be maximized, and real estate values are based on capitalizing income. So, by transitioning to a decentralized structure, you are likely to negatively impact the value of the real estate unless you can manage the property at least as well as the person you bought it from. Why would anyone ever want to buy a property token if the value of their investment is likely to go down from day one?

Of course, these are generalized statements, but from what I know about real estate it's too complex to run in a decentralized way.

I'd say yours are extremely generalized statements, in fact in a video we're about to post from New York Fintech Week, the moderator who owns swaths of real estate globally stated that fractional ownership and decentralization which you speak of would be the holy grail of real estate. With respect to management, the situation would not change drastically from the management model which is utilized today. The only difference would be utmost transparency of decisions and costs/spending which the unit would incur, thus we believe that technically the asset would be better managed and thus potentially could have higher value.
panorama

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 06:27:35 PM

Wish team good luck!

I'd say yours are extremely generalized statements, in fact in a video we're about to post from New York Fintech Week, the moderator who owns swaths of real estate globally stated that fractional ownership and decentralization which you speak of would be the holy grail of real estate. With respect to management, the situation would not change drastically from the management model which is utilized today. The only difference would be utmost transparency of decisions and costs/spending which the unit would incur, thus we believe that technically the asset would be better managed and thus potentially could have higher value.

Yes, I know my statements are generalized but I'm not here to outline 10 different examples. My issues also aren't limited to what I mentioned above. Anyone with experience in real estate can think through examples of their own and consider how decentralized ownership would work.

I can't really comment what the moderator you mentioned said since I didn't hear the session, but I wouldn't disagree that decentralized ownership is the holy grail of real estate if you can do it, but that's a big IF and I don't see it happening. Also, I wouldn't really expect him to say he doesn't think you could do it in a public forum, so his comments don't really mean much to me. If you told me that he was personally investing in your platform or tokenizing one of his assets, that would mean something.

I know this could be a never ending conversation as we obviously disagree on this, so I have no interest in a back and forth. I'm just giving my opinion, so anyone considering this should decide for themselves.

fdanconia

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 07:19:46 PM

If you give concrete examples or usecases in which there would be issues, we'd be happy to address. Either way, we see this as the way forward for real estae - just a question of who does it, and we want to be there first.
Marina17

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 08:05:05 AM

In my opinion, any shpere, not just real estate, it requires maximum clarity of all transactions and decentralization of management. Atlanta Real Estate is a unique blockchain platform, it aims to revolutionize the real estate industry, at least all the fans believe it.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
Frogman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2017, 08:27:44 AM

In my opinion, any shpere, not just real estate, it requires maximum clarity of all transactions and decentralization of management. Atlanta Real Estate is a unique blockchain platform, it aims to revolutionize the real estate industry, at least all the fans believe it.

Thank Marina17 for you support.
sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 09:02:17 AM

Damn, i missed out presale, well it's normal ico for me then...
kollom

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 09:06:21 AM

Is it really interesting for real estate agencies?
fdanconia

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 10:43:08 AM

Is it really interesting for real estate agencies?

Overall it's bad for them - eventually they will be replaced.
tiCeR

Activity: 1778
Merit: 757

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 11:36:22 AM

Wish team good luck!

These are very valid points from panorama I must say. Property management is a lot about efficiency. I am wondering how 25 token holders possessing property together come to a decision whether 30k dollars should be put into renovation this year or next year etc. There are a ton of issues when management gets decentralized.
Marina17

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 12:01:04 PM

Wish team good luck!

These are very valid points from panorama I must say. Property management is a lot about efficiency. I am wondering how 25 token holders possessing property together come to a decision whether 30k dollars should be put into renovation this year or next year etc. There are a ton of issues when management gets decentralized.
Maybe they just vote? And other issues will be resolved with time. Important here is the idea to transfer the real estate in the field of blockchain technology, because it is our future

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
Facultid

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 12:08:26 PM

Hi, my rank has changed! Please change the signature table.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 201 »
  Print  

Jump to: