Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:12:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 201 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Closed  (Read 136589 times)
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 01:05:34 PM

It is normal dear, usually, the pre-sale investors need to wait for a long time and secondly they have to invest big amounts of ETH so i think they definitely deserve some good bonus and yes majority of crowdsales nowadays are following this model.

They gave away in presale 1010 tokens for 1 ETH and now is 505 per ETH?! is this a joke? taking to consideration 505 have 20% bonus
so presale was for 70% cheaper?

NO WAY?

All presale chaps will dump those tokens on first possible occasion... no fucking way I will put my money in this project now!

It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ico41

Activity: 82
Merit: 13

Nothing in the cry of cicadas suggests ...

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 05:06:17 PM

This is my first post on this forum, although this forum has been a great source of information for me for the last few months, and it's about time I began to contribute in some way. So I finally signed up, mainly so I could respond to this very interesting project. I will certainly begin to contribute more for other projects.

First, I read the whitepaper a few times. Then I watched the YouTube videos, and then I read every post in this thread. And I checked out the GitHub repositories, and visited some other sites that are ranking ICO's. Then I checked out the whitepapers of some competing real estate ICO's.  I feel that by and large, the ATLANT team seemed to respond gracefully to almost all criticisms, with well-written and intelligent answers, and they seem to have done everything right in terms of creating an ICO - keynote address, sponsorship of FinTech, solid whitepaper, and with a few exceptions, the business model seems pretty sound to me (I understand the concerns about operating a real estate asset in a decentralized way, but I am not ready to throw the idea out the window, since we have seen disruptions and surprises many times over the last 10 years).

I am curious, though, about one thing - I have read the whitepaper carefully, and applied the Hawley test with respect to SEC Compliance, and as far as I can tell, there is very little chance that the ATL token, and thus this ICO, could be viewed as a security by the SEC.  In fact, I remember hearing a comment in one of the videos where the opinion of the legal counsel was that it would not be considered as such.

Forgive the newbie question - but if that's the case, why would the ICO be closed to United States citizens?  It's not a matter of life and death, of course, because we will soon be able to buy the token on exchanges and thus participate in the project and network that way.  But ... what is the main reason for shutting out the U.S. if there is little chance it could be viewed as a security?  I noticed this as well as few months ago with another very popular ICO. On the other hand, I have been able to participate with very little trouble in some other ETH-based ICO's ... just trying to figure out why some are open and some are not.  And, to the team at ATLANT, why this one?

davide72
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 06:41:40 PM

Another few days before the party will start ,dont know you guys but i am really excited about!
fdanconia

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 12:53:32 AM

Another few days before the party will start ,dont know you guys but i am really excited about!
Almost exactly 2 days -  Shocked
huandong

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 06:09:31 AM

Hope this helps:

1. Bersenevsky pereulok 5/4 Moscow, 119072
2. 19 W 44th Street Ste. 1700 New York, NY 10036

come visit Shocked

Hello,

We have done our researh on ATLANT. There are too many red flags and we came to a conclusion that it's a scam.
Thats what we found:

1. As of today ATLANT, Tensigma or Ten Sigma does not have an office in New York on 19 W 44th street 1700 New York, NY 10036. Pls check it: http://www.19west44.com/   or go to the building to verify.

2.  There were no signs of presence either ATLANT, Tensigma or Ten Sigma in Bersenevskij pereulok 5/4 untill few weeks ago. After raising funds on pre ICO they have rented a place with one specific purpose: to mislead investors by showing that the company has some physical presence. The rental of the place is available for short term training:
https://www.pogostite.ru/conferenc-zaly/moskva/loft-ploshchadka-m-kropotkinskaja

3. ATLANT, Tensigma or Ten sigma which can be linked to the ICO is not registered in the State of New York. Please check it:    https://www.dos.ny.gov/corps/bus_entity_search.html 
They might be registered in another state but we doubt it.

4. ATLANT, Tensigma or Ten sigma are not registered in the Russian Federation.
Please check: https://egrul.nalog.ru/

5. There is no way to verify if Atlant, Tensigma or Ten Sigma are registered in BVI and event if it's registered who are the shareholders behind the structure. What we know that since July, Financial Service Commission of BVI requires from the company which issues tokens a special permission and authorization: http://www.bvifsc.vg/News/tabid/160/articleType/ArticleView/articleId/1678/language/en-GB/E-Crypto-Trade-Finance-Group-Inc--Public-Statement-No-8-of-2017-10-July-2017.aspx
We seriously doubt that ATLANT, Tensigma or Ten Sigma have a required permission and authorization. Therefore that token issue is not legal and most likely fund will simply disappear after ICO.
You are free to contact Financial Service Commission of BVI for more info. Their contact details are on the above mentioned page.

All in all we think it's not 100m USD business, but a scam.
georgeandy

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 06:16:40 AM

I guess we hope the dev team are professional and hardworking cuz its  common thinking that after ICO,
all the devs  do is party.
xandriel

Activity: 586
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 07:32:15 AM

I guess we hope the dev team are professional and hardworking cuz its  common thinking that after ICO,
all the devs  do is party.
good to hear they have a party. I worry about we dont known what they r doing after ICO

.BITWINUP.
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
BITCOIN PVP PREDECTION GAME

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████░░███████████
█████████░░░░░░█████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░███████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀

VS

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
███████░░░░░░░░░░███████
█████████░░░░░░█████████
███████████░░███████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
███████████████████████████
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

.Play to earn Crypto.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
fdanconia

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 08:41:00 AM

Hope this helps:

come visit Shocked

Hello,

We have done our researh on ATLANT. There are too many red flags and we came to a conclusion that it's a scam.
Thats what we found:

1. As of today ATLANT, Tensigma or Ten Sigma does not have an office in New York on 19 W 44th street 1700 New York, NY 10036. Pls check it: http://www.19west44.com/   or go to the building to verify.

2.  There were no signs of presence either ATLANT, Tensigma or Ten Sigma in Bersenevskij pereulok 5/4 untill few weeks ago. After raising funds on pre ICO they have rented a place with one specific purpose: to mislead investors by showing that the company has some physical presence. The rental of the place is available for short term training:
https://www.pogostite.ru/conferenc-zaly/moskva/loft-ploshchadka-m-kropotkinskaja

3. ATLANT, Tensigma or Ten sigma which can be linked to the ICO is not registered in the State of New York. Please check it:    https://www.dos.ny.gov/corps/bus_entity_search.html  

5. There is no way to verify if Atlant, Tensigma or Ten Sigma are registered in BVI and event if it's registered who are the shareholders behind the structure. What we know that since July, Financial Service Commission of BVI requires from the company which issues tokens a special permission and authorization: http://www.bvifsc.vg/News/tabid/160/articleType/ArticleView/articleId/1678/language/en-GB/E-Crypto-Trade-Finance-Group-Inc--Public-Statement-No-8-of-2017-10-July-2017.aspx
We seriously doubt that ATLANT, Tensigma or Ten Sigma have a required permission and authorization. Therefore that token issue is not legal and most likely fund will simply disappear after ICO.
You are free to contact Financial Service Commission of BVI for more info. Their contact details are on the above mentioned page.

Another troll, with another newbie account making up false stories, but I'll spend the 5 min answering your claims. 1. One of our officers sits in the office of Enclave Capital listed on your site 2. This is untrue, we've been here for years, and the website rental you show has nothing to do with our office space. 3/4 Why would we be registered in US or Russia, it's a BVI company 5 Here you provide a link to a company that has no relation to ours.

We believe the only 'scam' is what you're attempting to do - troll our forum with multiple newbie accounts - by the way, a we mentioned, if anyone wants to visit us, please do.
fdanconia

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 08:47:20 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACTZ9ZsVZfc

Almost 19K views!
ioseta

Activity: 190

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 09:15:56 AM

There have been lots of real estate projects but it seems the team have worked hard for atlant project and had a good presale. ICO will start very soon.
Best wishes and luck to all investors.
huandong

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 10:08:35 AM

Hope this helps:

come visit Shocked

Hello,

Thats what we found:

1. As of today ATLANT, Tensigma or Ten Sigma does not have an office in New York on 19 W 44th street 1700 New York, NY 10036. Pls check it: http://www.19west44.com/   or go to the building to verify.

2.  There were no signs of presence either ATLANT, Tensigma or Ten Sigma in Bersenevskij pereulok 5/4 untill few weeks ago. After raising funds on pre ICO they have rented a place with one specific purpose: to mislead investors by showing that the company has some physical presence. The rental of the place is available for short term training:

3. ATLANT, Tensigma or Ten sigma which can be linked to the ICO is not registered in the State of New York. Please check it:    https://www.dos.ny.gov/corps/bus_entity_search.html  

Another troll, with another newbie account making up false stories, but I'll spend the 5 min answering your claims. 1. One of our officers sits in the office of Enclave Capital listed on your site 2. This is untrue, we've been here for years, and the website rental you show has nothing to do with our office space. 3/4 Why would we be registered in US or Russia, it's a BVI company 5 Here you provide a link to a company that has no relation to ours.

We believe the only 'scam' is what you're attempting to do - troll our forum with multiple newbie accounts - by the way, a we mentioned, if anyone wants to visit us, please do.

You know that the facts above are correct. We have done our homework and we are not going to invest, although the idea sounds interesting there is no substance behind it. We have no time for the lengthy discussions and for us the chapter is closed.
We post it here for benefits of small investors who have not done properly their homework:

1.  We are sure that SEC would be interested to know what Enclave Capital has to do with that ICO and how come one of the officers which is legally employed with the company is involved in that scam
2.  That's true. You have not had any offices at that address
3/4.  One cannot legally operate in the country without proper registration. There is no way to rent an office somewhere, pay bills and salaries without being properly registered
5. We have never claimed that you relate to your company. The link shows that Financial Service Commission of BVI requires a special permission and authorization for token issue which you apparently donot have.

Good luck for everyone!

Phase_Shifter99

Activity: 305
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 12:32:27 PM
Last edit: September 05, 2017, 12:55:52 PM by Phase_Shifter99

Hi there Atlant,

you posted a AlphaVersion of your Software, also you put a link to a Github-repository(Your Software Portofolio).

This portofolio of Software consist of your own SW but also some "Open-Source" Software.
The part of your own SW shows only 1 engineer working on it, and this started only some days ago.
Also to my understanding this is not something in Alpha state, it show more the intention to begin coding, right ?

Also I took a look on your Alpha-Software in the WEB, to me this is some kind of RAW-Demo of a Exchange based also on some even not modified
open-source solution, to me its not related to the product you want to offer like described in you white paper.

Also which wonders me why you showcase in this Alpha Version a exchange function of Crypto_currency to "ATL", personaly I am less interested on this because every exchange can you this, where is in this Demo the ATLANT related functionality ? If this was published by error who takes charge of the quality of your engineering efforts ? Is there a Team ?

Also why this timing only two day before your crowd sale ? Would it not be better to show it first you have something
to show ?

JENREM

Activity: 518
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 01:11:43 PM

i think atlant is a great project.. knowing that they even manage to release an alpha version right before the ico started.. most teams only release even an alpha version after ico.
Phase_Shifter99

Activity: 305
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 01:23:37 PM
Last edit: September 05, 2017, 01:37:47 PM by Phase_Shifter99

i think atlant is a great project.. knowing that they even manage to release an alpha version right before the ico started.. most teams only release even an alpha version after ico.

Why great project? There is no Alpha which would earn the descrition Alpha  Huh Look yourself its posted at the web.
If you want to buy a car and somebody is showing you a horse would you not ask ?
Add not saying look its a horse and a token, can I ride it ...  Grin

I only ask before I throw my Ether at it, make sense or not ? Lets wait for some answer, I thing they should be able its there project, or not ?

GeneralC1

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 01:29:16 PM

Is this project both a trading platform and a token? This trading platform looks very comfortable look, when can be put into use?
VPoro

Activity: 201

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 01:33:55 PM

Cry many good project to invest. Hope enough money

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
fdanconia

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 01:47:49 PM

Hope this helps:

come visit Shocked

Hello,

Thats what we found:

You know that the facts above are correct. We have done our homework and we are not going to invest, although the idea sounds interesting there is no substance behind it. We have no time for the lengthy discussions and for us the chapter is closed.
We post it here for benefits of small investors who have not done properly their homework:

1.  We are sure that SEC would be interested to know what Enclave Capital has to do with that ICO and how come one of the officers which is legally employed with the company is involved in that scam
2.  That's true. You have not had any offices at that address
3/4.  One cannot legally operate in the country without proper registration. There is no way to rent an office somewhere, pay bills and salaries without being properly registered
5. We have never claimed that you relate to your company. The link shows that Financial Service Commission of BVI requires a special permission and authorization for token issue which you apparently donot have.

Good luck for everyone!
1. We have no connection to Enclave, we have a senior officer who works there 2. I repeat, we have an office there, if you don't believe us come meet us there 3/4. As I told your other identity (you keep creating new accounts) we are a global structure, and similar to the ethereum foundation have officers all over the world, of course we're not going to establish companies in each country 5. Your link talks about some firm that is not registered in BVI, this has nothing to do with us, you're trying to mislead people.

We're completely transparent - anyone who wants to get in touch, can get a hold of us physically or on here.
fdanconia

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 01:58:42 PM

Hi there Atlant,

you posted a AlphaVersion of your Software, also you put a link to a Github-repository(Your Software Portofolio).

This portofolio of Software consist of your own SW but also some "Open-Source" Software.
The part of your own SW shows only 1 engineer working on it, and this started only some days ago.
Also to my understanding this is not something in Alpha state, it show more the intention to begin coding, right ?

Also I took a look on your Alpha-Software in the WEB, to me this is some kind of RAW-Demo of a Exchange based also on some even not modified
open-source solution, to me its not related to the product you want to offer like described in you white paper.

Also which wonders me why you showcase in this Alpha Version a exchange function of Crypto_currency to "ATL", personaly I am less interested on this because every exchange can you this, where is in this Demo the ATLANT related functionality ? If this was published by error who takes charge of the quality of your engineering efforts ? Is there a Team ?

Also why this timing only two day before your crowd sale ? Would it not be better to show it first you have something
to show ?
Of course we use some open source repositories, as does every good project, but careful examination will show you that most of the code is our own. This is not a raw demo, but a fully functional exchange which will be used to trade ETH, BTC, ATL and PTOs. Further we have put out a wallet on GooglePlay and a generic smart contract for PTOs. The core functionality of this exchange is to be able to trade property tokens as well as ATL - I encourage you to read our white paper. Of course there's a team - have a look at atlant.io, if you are a serious investor, we're happy to put you in touch with anyone in the team.
fdanconia

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 02:00:05 PM

Is this project both a trading platform and a token? This trading platform looks very comfortable look, when can be put into use?

It's actually functional now - we just paused it so that people don't trade on it.
franc0

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

Hire me! Spanish translator and community manager!

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 02:27:50 PM

Devs are working hard, they already have work done.

https://medium.com/@atlantio/london-uk-7ccc9b6469bd

https://trade.atlant.io/

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.frostchein.atlant

https://github.com/AtlantPlatform

I'm a professional Spanish translator. Projects like WePower, Envion, Atlant, etc. Among others... are part of my portfolio. Hire me or sign me up as a bounty participant for your project!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 201 »
  Print  

Jump to: