Bitcoin Forum
July 30, 2024, 09:54:19 PM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 96 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Money  (Read 13622 times)
woas4

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 09:33:53 PM

The thing is, would you keep holding if you had a coin that had x10 profit? I know most here would take those profits in a heartbeat, lol

Johnnywelsh

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 10:23:06 PM

Only thing I find disappointing with some ICOs is the amount they pay in bounties. Monetha is a good example, some people had about $1,500 worth of coins from bounties for the signature campaign. After investing $500 of my own money, it does make me think are they really worth that much if they're willing to just give so much away for an avatar campaign.

Maybe I won't feel that way when I'm eligible in a few months time but for now it's a sting.

ioseta

Activity: 190

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 04:01:25 PM

Its not easy to choose a true, reliable project and campaign through many of them to be a participant and earn good bounty money. But if you win this lottery and get your bounty rewards, it is better to exchange it in correct time instead of keeping long time.
target
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 07:34:13 PM

Only thing I find disappointing with some ICOs is the amount they pay in bounties. Monetha is a good example, some people had about $1,500 worth of coins from bounties for the signature campaign. After investing $500 of my own money, it does make me think are they really worth that much if they're willing to just give so much away for an avatar campaign.

Maybe I won't feel that way when I'm eligible in a few months time but for now it's a sting.

I feel you lol. the value depreciates though specially when a token is listed on the exchange because some of the investors are just going to dump for bonus profit. So eventually the $1500 worth of monetha will just be worth $800 in less than a week. Bounty hunters can't dump it because the bounties are going to be distributed weeks after the ICO.
cryptotal

Activity: 448

cryptotal

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 08:33:54 PM

I agree. It is just a matter of patience and until the value increases.
TheRealCypher22

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 08:12:00 AM

Bounties are a pain.  As soon as the bounty participants get their tokens, they dump them on the exchanges dragging the price down for the rest of us.

My strategy is simple:  If they offer bounties, they are a shitcoin to be avoided.
chilly9876

Activity: 246

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 08:44:11 AM

Many spend hours posting on reddit, slack and twitter for bounties. Yet don't realise its only earning pennies for hours of work. Translations are decent paying and some sig campaigns, that's about it.

Jincor
Genuinely simple smart contracts and cryptocurrency transactions for any business
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Whitepaper FacebookTwitterTelegramLinkedin
Jincor ICO 15th of November, 2017[/center
Alexiss98

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 08:55:38 AM

Some people just participate in the bounties and wait for few years. they don't sell their bounty rewards for low fiat reward. Ironically those people become FIAT millionaires. Cheesy
Thx for bounties! Good jewelry.

can you suggest some ICOs which offer a bounty reward?
BAGOBO
Legendary

Activity: 1163
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 12:44:18 PM

I agree. It is just a matter of patience and until the value increases.
patience and precision in the world of crypto are needed, so as not to lose your money. A Proper reading of charts can gain high profits, usually, the initial launch of a coin is definitely the price is down.
MBworld

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 12:45:58 PM

There are lot of promising coins are coming through ICO, you can earn handsome amt with Ambrosus is an open-source blockchain ecosystem that assures quality, safety and origins of food and pharmaceuticals. It combines blockchain protocols, sensor systems and smart contract to create a universally verifiable, community-driven solution for quality assurance and asset tracing within the global supply chains. The ecosystem is powered by Amber (AMB), a native blockchain token
devollito

Activity: 560
Merit: 217

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 01:06:10 PM

They deserve it if they did not immedietly dump those coin. The work for it and they enjoy the time when they paid off. They support the project as well..it is not easy to hold the coin when you got it from bounty. Yes some people give a bad words for bounty hunter. But we must say that they also support the project. Right ? Especially whoever people hold their bounty coin.
cdog

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 01:14:23 PM

indeed bounty very profitable because we do not need capital to join in bounty, for the sale of coins they usually will sell if it is equivalent to the price of ICO
Marco Ambrusini

Activity: 364
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 02:23:03 PM

is not always prudent to just sell off all your bounty tokens.you can observe the potential ones and hold them for a while ;it could rise up.
aldrian09

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 02:52:43 PM

If you keep your reward from bounty for years then maybe you will become rich maybe not millionaire. There are only few bounty hunter does this coz' most of the time hunters will dump their coin after receiving it.
gomei

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 03:09:06 PM

If you keep your reward from bounty for years then maybe you will become rich maybe not millionaire. There are only few bounty hunter does this coz' most of the time hunters will dump their coin after receiving it.

That is right, generally, the bounty tokens will be distributed a little later after the ICO token distribution, and at that time, the price is steady and it is not suitable to make fast profit, so why not keep it longer to make long term big profit.

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
   Become part of the mining family   
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
ahtremblay

Activity: 252

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 03:28:47 PM

That is right, generally, the bounty tokens will be distributed a little later after the ICO token distribution, and at that time, the price is steady and it is not suitable to make fast profit, so why not keep it longer to make long term big profit.
they dont care about ICO. they just need money so they dump all their token after received

agus_purno

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 03:50:01 PM

they dont care about ICO. they just need money so they dump all their token after received
that is the fact that now many programs are just taking advantage of a program, they use ICO to raise funds after getting their funds then no longer take care of his program and left it alone and coin that made will disappear by itself

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER
Kocret02

Activity: 1176

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 04:13:29 PM

that is the fact that now many programs are just taking advantage of a program, they use ICO to raise funds after getting their funds then no longer take care of his program and left it alone and coin that made will disappear by itself
there are projects like that, but also there are still taking care of the project after the successful collecting funds. most who take care of the project will usually pump the price of coins continuously and make the price of coins high

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
caravel

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 04:19:15 PM

My Strategy is to only do bounties that are attached to coins that already have a market. That way, I can calculate how much money I will make in advance and see if it's worth the effort.
An example of this would be "DeepOnion". If you base how much the coin is worth in the exchange & cross reference with past signature campaign rewards, You would make 300-1200$ USD per week depending on rank. That's more then minimum wage where I'm from. All you gotta do is contribute to the forum by making quality posts.

Crypto bounties are amazing!

onyek16M

Activity: 812

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 04:55:04 PM

Some people just participate in the bounties and wait for few years. they don't sell their bounty rewards for low fiat reward. Ironically those people become FIAT millionaires. Cheesy
Thx for bounties! Good jewelry.

i think not a years for sell their bounty. for me i'm waiting for high price and i will sell it, get profit from it and join bounty other. i think this is good than save it and wait until few years

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 96 »
  Print  

Jump to: