Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:28:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 96 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Money  (Read 13618 times)
wanderloy

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

PRESALE BEGINS UP TO 45% DISCOUNT

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:29:03 AM

Some people just participate in the bounties and wait for few years. they don't sell their bounty rewards for low fiat reward. Ironically those people become FIAT millionaires. Cheesy
Thx for bounties! Good jewelry.

I participated this forum 6 months ago and started to earn coins and tokens last November and even though my current assets reached over $100,000 but I still didn't dumped them because I love watching them grow. Thanks to my full-time job that let me manage my cryptocurrency bounty campaign updates and postings and my salary is more than enough to support and supply my family's needs.
That's why I become an instant millionaire in my local country currency because my coins gained a lot since December last year.

MEGATRON_S

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:58:26 PM

A good endurance is the work of many people, everyone makes bets on their own, this is a game called a check on the nerves, and maybe someone knows something and that's why it's been sitting for so long and waiting for the growth of the specif coins
Schirer

Activity: 560
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:04:22 PM

This is my first Bounty but as much I have researched it makes sense to hold for at least 3 months because in order to see significant rise in token price , it should be added in several exchanges. I thin I will hold my tokens for some time. Also it depends on your project if the project has no big future ( if you think so) thn possibly it is better to dump as fast as u can.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
leea-1334

Activity: 2282
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:09:46 PM

yah. some people do that. first time they got nothing and for few years they looking for bounty now they rich. because the price always going up. i think we need thank you to bitcoin for this. some one become millionaires just for looking for bounty.
but i think who become millionaires from bounty, have hard work and good skill make them can be millionaires in bitcoin.

I never thought about it, but I wonder now if the typical bounty hunter behavior has changed. Every one can look back now and see that most cryptos and tokens have gone up in price in a period of months, most after a year show more than double price valuation. Bounty people used to dump massively on exchanged right after ICOs ended. But perhaps now the method has shifted to holding. Does anyone know of any statistics that might help show this trend to be true? I have my idea that maybe alts are all rising now because of holders.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
vincentyanx

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 09:13:59 PM

with this forum, some people wil become rich after joining some bounty projects, this why they still stand until now, and this why I am here for the bounties  Cheesy
javerzky

Activity: 159
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 06:05:38 AM

yes it is true... Grin Grin
i participated in 1 bounty programs and i earn enough money for that, but i dont spam like many others did
i used my money for investing other other coin and because of that i really recommend to participate others in bounty programs but still dont spam
 Wink Smiley

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.org - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
Balab01

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

B пoиcкe

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:36:43 PM

All is about a risk - you can participate in the bounty and not get anything if the coin is burned or wait time and get hundreds of dollars. if there was a 100% guarantee, then in the crypt would have been everybody.

*** Paбiв дo paю нe пycкaють! ***
Eclipse2021

Activity: 209
Merit: 60

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:43:54 PM

Well , over 60% of the bounty hunters are gonna sell their coins right away after it will be on exchanges. The 2nd wave of hunters will sell in about 1-2 month after the coin has launched and I think only 5% of the hunters are gonna keep the coin at least 2 years.

DATABLOC  • protecting the world’s data •   ✔Reserve your stone token TODAY!  ✔
Facebook | Twitter | Youtube | LinkedIn | Telegram | Reddit

ReLieD

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:44:31 PM

But you haven't even been here a few years? Lol
That makes the OP's statement looks pretty ridiculous.  Roll Eyes

There a thing makes the bounty hunter gets a lot of money. Since the project become successful and raised a lot of money. remember there are some project that has putted a lot of money to be the bounty for advertising its project.

I remember someone from amber coin reach over $33k from bounty and populous.
Isint that obvious!? Such people just notice something for few days and they end up claiming to see things for years . Well generally people feel like that . But according to me we should sell the alt coins / tokens we get from the Campaigns as soon as possible. Most probably the prices will fall and then if you want you can buy more at that time if you feel that coin has potential

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█          ▄         ▄      ▄▄▄▄▄
█       ▄███      ▄███      █████
█        ████      ████     ▀▀▀▀▀
█         ████      ████
█          ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█           █████████████████████
█            ▀█████▄   ▀█████▄
█              ▀█████▀   ▀█████▀
█                 ▀▀        ▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄█
barhotka

Activity: 150
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:31:27 PM

These millionaires did everything right. It is illogical to sell the earned tokens at the first opportunity for a penny. This is the main mistake of the majority. You can wait at least half a year and get a much larger profit.  Smiley
ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:41:22 PM

everyone has different needs. this is a financial problem in one's life. and also involves patience and knowledge, you can become rich and successful because of bounty. but most importantly always have a basic knowledge of it all.
xianbits

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:45:11 PM

But you haven't even been here a few years? Lol
That makes the OP's statement looks pretty ridiculous.  Roll Eyes

There a thing makes the bounty hunter gets a lot of money. Since the project become successful and raised a lot of money. remember there are some project that has putted a lot of money to be the bounty for advertising its project.

I remember someone from amber coin reach over $33k from bounty and populous.
Isint that obvious!? Such people just notice something for few days and they end up claiming to see things for years . Well generally people feel like that . But according to me we should sell the alt coins / tokens we get from the Campaigns as soon as possible. Most probably the prices will fall and then if you want you can buy more at that time if you feel that coin has potential
I won't agree on this. If you have that strong feeling that the project would become even bigger that it is now today, selling your bounty payments is too risky. What if the price won't fall (and you have sold everything)? You will lose that great opportunity to earn even more.
I am a believer of holding. Selling right after you receive it and buying more in dips may be good if it will really happen that way.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▌                          ▐
▌      ███████████████     ▐
▌      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▐
▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▐
▌      █████████████▄      ▐
▌      ████      ▀███▌     ▐
▌      ████       ▐███     ▐
▌      ████      ▄███▌     ▐
▌      █████████████▀      ▐
▌      ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

ERSISTENCE
BUILDING THE BRIDGE ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Protocol Powering
Next-Gen Financial Products
/            ━━━
Buy XPRT
\               ▄▄▄▄
          ▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ▀██
  ▄██▀▀▀██▀        ▐█▌
 ██▀     █▀  ▄    ▄██
▐█▌        ▄██▄▄▄██▀
 ██▄      ▄██▀▀▀▀
  ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ 
     ▀▀▀▀   
DeFi

▄██▄  ▀████████▄
 ▄██▀▀██▄        ▀██▄
███    ▀██▄        ███
 ▀██▄    ▀██▄    ▄██▀
   ▀██▄    ▀██▄▄██▀
     ▀██▄    ▀██▀
       ▀██▄▄██▀
         ▀██▀
NFT

▄██▄
                  ▄██▀▀██▄
       ▄██▄     ▄██▀    ▀██▄
     ▄██▀▀██▄ ▄██▀        ▀██▄
   ▄██▀    █████            ▀██▄
 ▄██▀    ▄██▀ ▀██▄            ▀██▄
██▀    ▄███▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄
PoS

ANN | Twitter | Medium | GitHub
Reddit | YouTube | Discord
Telegram ANN | Telegram Community
Shrinath

Activity: 112
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:32:01 AM

In our new world of crypto currency a venture into the avenue of Bounties can prove to be very rewarding if chosen properly. There have been too many situations where the people are entering the bounties without even reading the project report that is presented by the developers. However, there are numerous cases today where a lot of the advertised bounties are revealed as “scam”.
In out new virtual currency era there are innumerable bounties that are attracting the possible participants with believable promises. The stacking of the bounty stakes that made nice coins later was possible a couple years ago when Ethereum hit ICO campaign and when all similar altcoins followed its lead. It is indeed beyond doubt that one would be really rich today if one advertised the campaign for the developers of the 15 top altcoins and if stacked your coins on it. However, we need to be a little cautious and careful since it is not easy to realize which project is the right one to choose.
maxiimallist

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:38:57 PM

It's silly to sell your reward right after it's received. In a couple of months, the price will be much larger. Optimal, I think the term of six months. During this time, the amount of remuneration increases several times.  Wink

ⓄⓄ    Bitscreener - The world's first financial data ecosystem powered by blockchain    ⓄⓄ
ⓄⓄⓄⓄ    ICO starts in June 27     ⓄⓄⓄⓄ
Follow Bitscreener  | Facebook | Twitter| Telegram
Yana_M1

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:04:13 PM

What years? Year? maybe. Yeah! that you should do? if you want to get profit.
Iyanu14

Activity: 795

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:30:22 PM

Patience is the key many hunters to care about holding their reward they flip it in the market as soon as the token is listed. I usually keep those with properly and possibility to grow.
Adam_Smith

Activity: 89
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 10:03:03 PM

For me it's all a lottery and it's a matter of chance. How to know without insider information whether the price will increase or in a couple of months it will not cost anything? and then you'll regret not selling it for a small price.

lingwistiko

Activity: 322

╔►[FILIPINO Translator]◄╝

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 10:56:31 PM

If you have just the heart to hodl your tokens received from bounties, that'll be good because it is just like polishing them into a better alt coins in the coming months/years. But mostly, bounty hunters tend to sell instantly their tokens whenever the price gets high early.

noloco

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

BLOCKCHAIN VERIFIED PRODUCT REVIEWS PLATFORM

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:35:04 PM

Bounty or not bounty money is money. Bounty hunter work is a work like any other, you will invest resources and time to get your money back Cheesy

SaoAccel

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:50:18 PM

Some people just participate in the bounties and wait for few years. they don't sell their bounty rewards for low fiat reward. Ironically those people become FIAT millionaires. Cheesy
Thx for bounties! Good jewelry.

You stated a good few lines there but that's not how easy as it looks because some projects doesn't end very successful sometimes and it means their coin value won't be that valuable that much.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 96 »
  Print  

Jump to: