Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:26:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 115 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] AML BitCoin Token Sale is now LIVE !  (Read 369811 times)
UtterUselessMeteor

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 11:30:25 PM

Interesting project, I read the whitepaper but I have some questions (which to my surprise haven’t been asked already);

1. 2.3 Identity Verification: The Digital Identity Trust Network (DTN)

DTN appears to be a separate entity to the NAC foundation and processes the verification of users (through government issued documents and biometric means) needed to get access to the AML blockchain.

Could you please elaborate about this; how can I trust DTN? Is there any regulatory oversight on this company? Is it being audited? Do they store all the ID data on their own servers and on the NAC servers (and how do they communicate)? And how are the costs of verifying AML users being covered?

2.3.2 Explains how users can identify; 'they select their Country of residence, and State or Province'.
How do I know my country is on that list? If not I cannot convert AML Token to AML Bitcoin.

2. 3.6.4  Locking the AML BitCoin Accounts of Suspected Criminals

Reading this part, it seems to enter quite a grey area, with has 2 downsides;
I. there seems to be a lot of non-automated work associated with it, do you plan on having a whole team on this? And how do you plan on covering the ongoing costs associated with it?
II. If NAC may deem something suspicious, can they lock my funds? Or is it only 'Upon a legitimate request from a governmental body'?
P.S. I'm not talking about 3.5 (because I understand being on some terrorist list, NAC will lock the account but that is no grey area).

3. 6.2 Limitations of Bitcoin and Other Cryptocurrencies

In this part you cover 3 subjects of limitations (on which I agree), but on only one (6.2.3. Pseudonymous/Anonymous Property of Cryptocurrency and Illegal Activities) seems AML bitcoin to serve a solution, do I read that right?

4. Although not in the whitepaper, but it was stated (in the FAQ I believe) that all the centralized (ID) information is not stored on front-end servers of NAC, which is nice, but is of course not a guarantee for anything.
How do I know this information is really stored securely, not only in a technical sense, but also in procedural form (which employees have access under what conditions, etc.); are you audited by an external company?

5. Having 50 million of AML bitcoin to burn trough will ensure NAC not going broke soon, but how are you planning long term to fund yourself?

6. Because every AML Bitcoin is stored in multi sign addresses (me and NAC having the keys), it is absolutley vital NAC will keep functioning, what provisions are made to that end? Things like disagreements/infighting (everybody leaving NAC) or the whole NAC team is involved in a plane crash or something..
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
AMLBitcoin (OP)

Activity: 273
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 12:42:41 AM
Last edit: October 06, 2017, 01:05:34 AM by AMLBitcoin

Example of a Tokensale purchase. You will be directed to a crowdsale page where you can press 'Buy'. Then next window opens. First on the left window you type how many
AML Tokens you would like with the base price against Ethereum. Continue fill in the fields, then on the bottom click Pay now. If you want to pay with Bitcoin or Altcoins you will have to
pay the Ethereum total price calculated in Bitcoin or the Altcoin of your choice. Then press Shapeshift Pay with Altcoins and select to pay with that cryptocurrency.

AMLBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 08:07:07 AM

Read our email Newsletter with detailed instructions for purchasing AML Tokens:
http://mailchi.mp/5f3da8dbb6a6/aml-token-sale-now-live
UtterUselessMeteor

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 09:04:49 AM

I'm sure you're busy right now, but I would appreciate if you answered the questions I posted above before I part with my hard earned BTC.
AMLBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 09:28:12 AM

I'm sure you're busy right now, but I would appreciate if you answered the questions I posted above before I part with my hard earned BTC.

Sorry you have all the information just as anyone else and we won't go into depth of your questioning questions.

Thanks for your interest in the project though, you seem to be very passionate about the topic.
Stealth8368

Activity: 347
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 09:49:22 AM

Just completed AML token sale and went well,I used Bitcoin so had to use shapeshifter which restricted my buy as there is limits when using this service,5000 tokens were over limit but 4500 were accepted,the exchange from Bitcoin to Ether was around 25 minutes to complete and received confirmation email in 5 minutes confirming my buy from AML Bitcoin token sale,with hindsight I would have used an exchange and bought Ether allowing me to buy what I wanted in one go,nevertheless the process was painless and worked as expected.
KermitBanjo

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 09:54:46 AM

It has been 2 hours or so and I have yet to receive the confirmation email? Is there any other way I can confirm my purchase?
KermitBanjo

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 10:01:14 AM

OK... I just noticed the message at the top: "Due to high volume, we are experiencing delays in automated emails. Please allow up to 12 hours to receive a confirmation email." I guess I'll just wait it out with my fingers crossed in hopes all went smoothly.
UtterUselessMeteor

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 10:09:32 AM

Sorry you have all the information just as anyone else and we won't go into depth of your questioning questions.

Thanks for your interest in the project though, you seem to be very passionate about the topic.

Well, that's an alarming additude.. Huh

These are all very legitimate questions and the answers could be beneficial to all (prospective) investors and yet you choose not to answer them.

Anyway, count me out then, good luck with the tokensale though!
Digiads

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 10:10:41 AM

OK... I just noticed the message at the top: "Due to high volume, we are experiencing delays in automated emails. Please allow up to 12 hours to receive a confirmation email." I guess I'll just wait it out with my fingers crossed in hopes all went smoothly.
I made three payments. One with Ether, one with Bitcoin through Shapehsift and one with Litecoin through Shapehsift. I have only received an email about the Litecoin one so far. Will hold and see what happens within 24hrs
jajy123

Activity: 40

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 10:25:36 AM

I paid through bitcoin with shapeshift. confirmation email received ok. Tokens were paid on your account eth. but I'm not sure I have entered the correct address to credit tokens on my amltoken wallet. how can I do to control and possibly edit?
AMLBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 10:27:55 AM
Last edit: October 06, 2017, 12:09:09 PM by AMLBitcoin

I paid through bitcoin with shapeshift. confirmation email received ok. Tokens were paid on your account eth. but I'm not sure I have entered the correct address to credit tokens on my amltoken wallet. how can I do to control and possibly edit?

Please send your information to:  info@amlbitcoin.com

If you have a problem with your transaction on the crowdsale platform checkout process:

"All technical and payment related questions can be directed to amlbitcoin@tokenlot.com"
AMLBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 10:28:51 AM

Just completed AML token sale and went well,I used Bitcoin so had to use shapeshifter which restricted my buy as there is limits when using this service,5000 tokens were over limit but 4500 were accepted,the exchange from Bitcoin to Ether was around 25 minutes to complete and received confirmation email in 5 minutes confirming my buy from AML Bitcoin token sale,with hindsight I would have used an exchange and bought Ether allowing me to buy what I wanted in one go,nevertheless the process was painless and worked as expected.

Thanks for your review!
AMLBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 11:32:16 AM

Well, that's an alarming additude.. Huh

These are all very legitimate questions and the answers could be beneficial to all (prospective) investors and yet you choose not to answer them.

Anyway, count me out then, good luck with the tokensale though!

Someone will respond. Sure you ask legitimate questions and it's appreciated, but you don't necesarily need to find as many as you possibly can find.

AMLBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 11:34:13 AM
Last edit: October 06, 2017, 12:07:44 PM by AMLBitcoin

Hello my brother was buying Aml token today 10/06/17 and in the initial screen where you are supposed to input your Aml token address he inputed the receiving  Ethereum address from the wallet that he used to send you guys the payment for the transaction that he had just made. He made a mistake because he saw that he had to pay with Ethereum. He later got a confirmation of his payment. But the Aml token is going to be sent to his receiving Ethereum address. Is there anything that can be done please let me know ASAP he bought $5,000 USD worth of Aml tokens let me know what can be done please.

Please send your information to support: info@amlbitcoin.com

If it's on the checkout process of the crowdsale platform:
"All technical and payment related questions can be directed to amlbitcoin@tokenlot.com"
Avugara

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 11:38:15 AM

Is there bounty for this?
tubexc

Activity: 496
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 11:43:30 AM

Looks interesting, Look forward this project
chun.de.lac

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 11:46:10 AM

I find your answers very unfortunate. This is not about passion. Actually it is a pitty that one even NEEDS to ask those extremely important questions. I asked those questions myself as well, your business case is a complete mystery to me. That's why I bought literally just a couple of AML Tokens and not more. Now you say in another reply that someone will somehow answer some of those questions... it's just strange. And of course I've thoroughly studied your website, White paper and the Agreement.
AMLBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 12:04:12 PM
Last edit: October 06, 2017, 12:29:55 PM by AMLBitcoin

I find your answers very unfortunate. This is not about passion. Actually it is a pitty that one even NEEDS to ask those extremely important questions. I asked those questions myself as well, your business case is a complete mystery to me. That's why I bought literally just a couple of AML Tokens and not more. Now you say in another reply that someone will somehow answer some of those questions... it's just strange. And of course I've thoroughly studied your website, White paper and the Agreement.

Sorry about that. I'm doing marketing, social media management and assist here with bitcointalk (my own profile is btcat). Although I have been around there are people that know a lot more about the project and the Whitepaper. Scitoshi for example has worked on the Whitepaper and I'm sure he'll be glad to discuss all with you.  
esprit577

Activity: 541
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 12:12:48 PM

If a project is not very good combined with practical application, that this project would not get the support of the people.I think it's good for this project, it USES some technology to control illegal things, which is popular at the government level, and I think the feasibility of this project is very good.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 115 »
  Print  

Jump to: