Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:58:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 115 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] AML BitCoin Token Sale is now LIVE !  (Read 369811 times)
AMLBitcoin (OP)

Activity: 273
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 12:18:45 PM

Is there bounty for this?

There will be bounties for some tasks in the next week. You could DM what you want to offer as service. Thanks.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chun.de.lac

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 12:55:45 PM

If a project is not very good combined with practical application, that this project would not get the support of the people.I think it's good for this project, it USES some technology to control illegal things, which is popular at the government level, and I think the feasibility of this project is very good.

I agree with you and at the same time refer to those very practical questions in post #117. I wish AML Bitcoin all the best and would love to buy more.
UtterUselessMeteor

Activity: 22

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 02:21:59 PM

Well, that's an alarming additude.. Huh

These are all very legitimate questions and the answers could be beneficial to all (prospective) investors and yet you choose not to answer them.

Anyway, count me out then, good luck with the tokensale though!

Someone will respond. Sure you ask legitimate questions and it's appreciated, but you don't necesarily need to find as many as you possibly can find.

TBH; my draft message had much more questions, but I cut a lot out because I didn't want to take to much of your time in the midst of this tokensale.
Because a very important part of this project is centralized (holding the other private key to my public key is no minor detail) and not even a DAO, this NAC becomes a single point of failure, why (for me) it is important to get those questions answered.
I don't know who's role from AML is what in this topic, if you are unable to answer my questions, you should forward them or alert someone else who can. If you are truly interested in transparency and your (prospective) investors, that is.

I'm sure you're busy right now, but I would appreciate if you answered the questions I posted above before I part with my hard earned BTC.

Sorry you have all the information just as anyone else and we won't go into depth of your questioning questions.

Thanks for your interest in the project though, you seem to be very passionate about the topic.

I find your answers very unfortunate. This is not about passion. Actually it is a pitty that one even NEEDS to ask those extremely important questions. I asked those questions myself as well, your business case is a complete mystery to me. That's why I bought literally just a couple of AML Tokens and not more. Now you say in another reply that someone will somehow answer some of those questions... it's just strange. And of course I've thoroughly studied your website, White paper and the Agreement.

Exactly; it's a bad sign to need to ask those questions in the first place, but when you decide to and this is the reaction, well.. I know a lot of other people would have screamed 'scam' from the rooftops, but I'm not going to, I'm just disappointed.

It's a shame, because I think this is a very interesting project and the timing is perfect with all the growing interest in cryptocurrencies from regulatory bodies (which doesn't mean people in the cryptospace in general will be that interested, but that's another story).
AMLBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 02:41:38 PM

It's a shame, because I think this is a very interesting project and the timing is perfect with all the growing interest in cryptocurrencies from regulatory bodies (which doesn't mean people in the cryptospace in general will be that interested, but that's another story).

All this critics and conclusions from one line of text ...

Yes you are right everyone is extremely busy right now but the content of your posts will be conciddered anyhow.
UtterUselessMeteor

Activity: 22

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 03:12:15 PM

You mean this one line:

Quote from: AMLBitcoin

Sorry you have all the information just as anyone else and we won't go into depth of your questioning questions.

Yes, how unfair of me to be disappointed by such a response  Roll Eyes.

But I'm thrilled at the prospect my post will be considered anyhow.
Newguy88

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 06:10:28 PM

The Mac wallet is not working for me.  When I attempt to download, it simply says that "AMLTOKEN-Qt cannot be opened because of a problem." 

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

For those of us that had now problems with v1.0 take it there is no need to update?

I sincerely suggest you updating it to v1.1

The current version has much cleaner code.

Thanks.
chun.de.lac

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 06:44:23 PM

11 hours after receiving Purchase Confirmation, my AML Token Core wallet shows Available 0.00000000 ATK, Pending 0.00000000 ATK, Total 0.00000000 ATK.
ATK Explorer search for wallet address shows Error! : Search found no results for: [my wallet address]

The wallet reports:
"8 active connections to AMLtoken network."
"Up to date. Processed 9454 blocks of transaction history"

When am I going to receive my AML Tokens?
BTCat
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1010

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 07:04:03 PM
Last edit: October 06, 2017, 09:33:09 PM by BTCat

11 hours after receiving Purchase Confirmation, my AML Token Core wallet shows Available 0.00000000 ATK, Pending 0.00000000 ATK, Total 0.00000000 ATK.
ATK Explorer search for wallet address shows Error! : Search found no results for: [my wallet address]

The wallet reports:

AML Tokens will only be distributed later. The team is conciddering to do this as soon as possible in coordination with Escrow and Exchange listings.

The Mac wallet is not working for me.  When I attempt to download, it simply says that "AMLTOKEN-Qt cannot be opened because of a problem."  

According to the wallet team there should be an option for you to open it and install.
You can safe it as exception:
https://support.apple.com/kb/PH25088?locale=en_US

BTCat
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1010

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 07:05:39 PM

Stealth8368

Activity: 347
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 08:42:20 PM

That is great news first of many
AMLBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 09:11:21 PM

In a partnership with an investment fund, AML BitCoins will be availble for purchase soon with USD. More information coming soon.
Newguy88

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 09:59:49 PM

I did that, and I am still getting the same error message.

The wallet reports:

AML Tokens will only be distributed later. The team is conciddering to do this as soon as possible in coordination with Escrow and Exchange listings.

The Mac wallet is not working for me.  When I attempt to download, it simply says that "AMLTOKEN-Qt cannot be opened because of a problem."  

According to the wallet team there should be an option for you to open it and install.

Scitoshi

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 10:07:48 PM

The wallet reports:

What is the OS version that you are using? Please make sure that you are using OS Sierra. You may have problem to install it if you are using earlier versions of MAC OS.

Aten, Ancient Egyptian Sun God, emits Rays reaching Human Hands.
Under illumination of Aten Coin, there will be no more Darkness in Cryptocurrency!
DroidR17A

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 10:18:10 PM

PC version installed and updated in less than 5 mins. Look forward to seeing where this venture goes. If nothing else, it's a hedge against the fungible cryptos.
Newguy88

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 10:58:35 PM

Downloading Sierra now. Hopefully this works!

The wallet reports:

What is the OS version that you are using? Please make sure that you are using OS Sierra. You may have problem to install it if you are using earlier versions of MAC OS.
nagobinga

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 11:14:51 PM

I still hope that this token can be mamfa'atkan by people who are in bitcointalk and the price may be very expensive, then sell it becomes a huge advantage.
Scitoshi

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 12:48:10 AM
Last edit: October 07, 2017, 01:02:27 AM by Scitoshi

Downloading Sierra now. Hopefully this works!

The wallet reports:

If this is still not working, you need to delete the old amltoken plist file, and then install the MAC wallet again.

Here are the steps for finding and deleting the old amltoken plist file.

1) Go to the folder containing the hidden amltoken plist file

i) Open Finder
ii) Hold command+shift, then press "g"
iii) Type in ~/library/Preferences
iv) Click "Go"

2) Identify the file, named: com.amltoken.AMLToken-Qt.plist

3) Delete this amltoken plist file (Warning! Don't delete the wrong plist file!)

Now you can try to install the v1.1 AML Token Wallet again!
It should work.

Under illumination of Aten Coin, there will be no more Darkness in Cryptocurrency!
Stealth8368

Activity: 347
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 08:34:43 AM

Looks like the teams moving in right direction,been able to buy with fiat is a must for AML Bitcoin to be used as a currency in the beginning,been able to hold and not worry about been hacked and loosing your coins will be a major advantage and having first mover advantage with these points along with compliance with government money laundering laws could lead to adoption from countries looking to move to digital currency.
Bell-Crypton

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 05:09:28 AM
Last edit: October 08, 2017, 05:26:30 AM by Bell-Crypton

Hello. I made a purchase of $ XXX worth of "AMLToken". ( www.amlbitcoin.com ) Now it has been  47 hours and I still have 0 coins in my wallet. I am just really worried !  The whole thing is a scam ?  Shocked

I send email to support:
My question:

I bought XXX ATK . When will they be delivered?
---------------------

Reply:

Dear fellow investors,We are sending this email to confirm your contribution to the AML Bitcoin ICO.If you are receiving this email, you fell into the 10% of investors who did not get a confirmation email for their order. Due to high volume, our email server got bogged down and did not generate the emails for you. Rest assured, your contribution is accounted for. We will be resending the confirmation emails which include the amount of ETH you contributed as well as the amount of tokens you purchased. Please allow 12-24 hours to receive this email.
Thank you,
The TokenLot Team

-------------------------

My question:

Hi,
31 hours after receiving Purchase Confirmation, my AML Token Core wallet shows Available 0.00000000 ATK, Pending 0.00000000 ATK, Total 0.00000000 ATK.
ATK Explorer search for wallet address shows Error!
I'm sorry, that's not good for your business....
Regards
--------------------------

Reply:

This is because we have not sent the coins yet. Coins are supposed to be sent after the token sale ends.
We appreciate your support and will try to see if it is possible for us to release them prior to token sale end date.
Thank you,
Aml Bitcoin Team

---------------------------

My question:

What???
Are You Serious? You got the money from "xxxxxxx" people, but there are no AMLtokens available ?!
Oh my god...That's a scam !???

-----------------------

Reply:  
No answer...
End of messages... Embarrassed

---------------------------------------------------

WOW ! What does it mean?  " Coins are supposed to be sent after the token sale ends."   Shocked  Shocked  Shocked We were not informed about this fact. The buyers expect AMLTokens instantly!

BTW Info from www.amlbitcoin.com :  

Phase 1 ) AML Tokens Available: 13,500,000
Phase 2 ) AML Tokens Available: 20,000,000
Phase 3 ) AML Tokens Available: 40,000,000
The AML BitCoin ICO crowdsale ends in 37 days.

-----------------------

If we have to wait for the tokens will be sold out, how long will that take? 37 days or 6 months?   Huh
It's very suspicious...... Why the buyer's wallets are downloaded and installed on a PC?  Why was written on the web, that we should wait 12 hours, then 24 hours? .... and now I've been informed that Coins are supposed to be sent after the token sale ends.   ?  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  WTF ?
Clearly  www.atkexplorer.com  is not applicable, but transactions is visible. (Still showing the same amounts 0.00000100 AMLTK) These are fake transactions ? This is a great business idea....
I would like "NAC Foundation from Las Vegas" to explain what we should think about this. The attempts to deceive the buyers and to try to hide the truth must stop.
My money is gone — hijacked to an unknown account in some foreign country .... and I have not gotten any confirmation email about this transaction. What is the best way to collect money from people? - The business world today revolves around trust and your most powerful asset is the people who trust you.....

Scitoshi

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 08:08:33 AM

Hello. I made a purchase of $ XXX worth of "AMLToken". ( www.amlbitcoin.com ) Now it has been  47 hours and I still have 0 coins in my wallet. I am just really worried !  The whole thing is a scam ?  Shocked

I send email to support:
My question:

I bought XXX ATK . When will they be delivered?
---------------------

Reply:

Dear fellow investors,We are sending this email to confirm your contribution to the AML Bitcoin ICO.If you are receiving this email, you fell into the 10% of investors who did not get a confirmation email for their order. Due to high volume, our email server got bogged down and did not generate the emails for you. Rest assured, your contribution is accounted for. We will be resending the confirmation emails which include the amount of ETH you contributed as well as the amount of tokens you purchased. Please allow 12-24 hours to receive this email.
Thank you,
The TokenLot Team

-------------------------

My question:

Hi,
31 hours after receiving Purchase Confirmation, my AML Token Core wallet shows Available 0.00000000 ATK, Pending 0.00000000 ATK, Total 0.00000000 ATK.
ATK Explorer search for wallet address shows Error!
I'm sorry, that's not good for your business....
Regards
--------------------------

Reply:

This is because we have not sent the coins yet. Coins are supposed to be sent after the token sale ends.
We appreciate your support and will try to see if it is possible for us to release them prior to token sale end date.
Thank you,
Aml Bitcoin Team

---------------------------

My question:

What???
Are You Serious? You got the money from "xxxxxxx" people, but there are no AMLtokens available ?!
Oh my god...That's a scam !???

-----------------------

Reply:  
No answer...
End of messages... Embarrassed

---------------------------------------------------

WOW ! What does it mean?  " Coins are supposed to be sent after the token sale ends."   Shocked  Shocked  Shocked We were not informed about this fact. The buyers expect AMLTokens instantly!

BTW Info from www.amlbitcoin.com :  

Phase 1 ) AML Tokens Available: 13,500,000
Phase 2 ) AML Tokens Available: 20,000,000
Phase 3 ) AML Tokens Available: 40,000,000
The AML BitCoin ICO crowdsale ends in 37 days.

-----------------------

If we have to wait for the tokens will be sold out, how long will that take? 37 days or 6 months?   Huh
It's very suspicious...... Why the buyer's wallets are downloaded and installed on a PC?  Why was written on the web, that we should wait 12 hours, then 24 hours? .... and now I've been informed that Coins are supposed to be sent after the token sale ends.   ?  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  WTF ?
Clearly  www.atkexplorer.com  is not applicable, but transactions is visible. (Still showing the same amounts 0.00000100 AMLTK) These are fake transactions ? This is a great business idea....
I would like "NAC Foundation from Las Vegas" to explain what we should think about this. The attempts to deceive the buyers and to try to hide the truth must stop.
My money is gone — hijacked to an unknown account in some foreign country .... and I have not gotten any confirmation email about this transaction. What is the best way to collect money from people? - The business world today revolves around trust and your most powerful asset is the people who trust you.....

Hi, Let me to answer your questions one by one. Please accept our apology for any confusion and hesitation caused.

Q1: I bought XXX ATK . When will they be delivered?
Answer: We (AML BitCoin team) are arranging the delivery shortly. Definitely, you don't need to wait until the end of the ICO.

Q2: 31 hours after receiving Purchase Confirmation, my AML Token Core wallet shows Available 0.00000000 ATK, Pending 0.00000000 ATK, Total 0.00000000 ATK.
ATK Explorer search for wallet address shows Error! I'm sorry, that's not good for your business....
Answer: The "error" message is no normal. This is because there has been "no" related transactions that have been recorded in the blockchain. After we send out the ATKs to your address. When you use the ATK explorer to search again, you will find the related transaction.

Q3: What??? Are You Serious? You got the money from "xxxxxxx" people, but there are no AMLtokens available ?! Oh my god...That's a scam !???
Answer: Again, please accept our apology for your confusion and hesitation caused. You will receive you ATK tokens very soon.  The salesteam has been arranging this. I am currently asking the salesteam for the exact delivery time when the salesteam will send out ATKs to all buyers, including you. I will keep you all posted. Please be patient.

If you have more questions, please free feel to let us know.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 115 »
  Print  

Jump to: