Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:02:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 115 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] AML BitCoin Token Sale is now LIVE !  (Read 369811 times)
Scitoshi

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 08:20:16 AM

In order to participate in this Token sale, there are a few pre-requisites.

Firstly, you need to download the AML Token Wallet (based off Bitcoin Core v.15) on Windows, Linux or Mac from https://www.amltoken.com/.

This will need to be installed, opened, and the blockchain downloaded (which only takes a minute or so, even on slow connections). Note, some anti-virus software flags Bitcoin Core as a miner malware, so you may need to whitelist, or grant an exemption for this.

Once installed go to File | Receiving addresses, and generate a AML Token Wallet address. Once you have this information, you can read through the terms and conditions below to understand what the Token is, and if you are happy, accept the terms and conditions to be sent to our distribution partner.

On their site, you click buy tokens, put in the amount of tokens you would like (currently priced 300ATK/ETH), enter in your name, email address and the AML Token Wallet address you generated earlier. You will then be brought to a screen with an Ethereum Wallet screen. If you use this, send the ETH to the address. If you would like to use Bitcoin, or a wide multitude of altcoins supported by Shapeshift, you can choose Pay with Altcoins. On this screen, it will carry over the Ethereum value you chose based on your token purchase. Select the crypto you want to use, allow the bottom of the screen to load, and then proceed to check out by sending the relevant transaction. The progress of the transaction will happen on screen. Please note: Due to the demand for AML Bitcoin and a backlog our team is going through, it can take up to 12 hours to receive the confirmation email.

All funds are held in Escrow, and tokens will be distributed a little after the end of the Token Sale to participants.
We are discussing the possibility for early delivery (i.e., without waiting after the end of the Token Sale. I will keep everybody updated here.
One issue is that this token sales involve Escrow.. We need to see how this can be properly handled in the case of early delivery.

This is to ensure that we won't be SCAMMERS.

If you have any questions, please contact info@amlbitcoin.com, via @AMLBitcoin on Twitter, facebook.com/AMLBitcoin  or talk directly to a member of the team on Telegram or Bitcointalk.

Thank you for your interest in the AML BitCoin token sale, and your support for our version of a fully KYC/AML/Patriot Act compliant cryptocurrency, with physically identified Biometric identity, and the applications it has to bring cryptocurrencies into mainstream usage among Public and Private Enterprises around the world.

The AML Bitcoin Team

Aten, Ancient Egyptian Sun God, emits Rays reaching Human Hands.
Under illumination of Aten Coin, there will be no more Darkness in Cryptocurrency!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mivecgpx

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 08:21:29 AM

another money grab and exit ico
Scitoshi

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 08:29:39 AM

another money grab and exit ico

All funds are held in Escrow, and tokens will be distributed a little after the end of the Token Sale to participants.
We are discussing the possibility for early delivery (i.e., without waiting after the end of the Token Sale. I will keep everybody updated here.
One issue is that this token sales involve Escrow.. We need to see how this can be properly handled in the case of early delivery.

This is to ensure that we won't be SCAMMERS.

We spent a lot of effort and money to obtain the patents for our AML features for cryptocurrency.

If you are interested to learn more about our technology and patent, you can visit:
https://www.google.com/patents/WO2016156954A1?cl=en.

Under illumination of Aten Coin, there will be no more Darkness in Cryptocurrency!
esprit577

Activity: 541
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 08:53:45 AM

It seems like a wonderful thing, maybe in the future AML can be exchanged with BTC equivalents, which is what people are expecting, and I will be involved in some of these investments, and I might be able to bring unexpected benefits.
Stealth8368

Activity: 347
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 09:54:15 AM

Reading accusations of a scam because tokens were not received straight after buying in ICO is just crazy,obviously a newbie but never the less it’s normal for coins to be distributed after ICO and in some cases much later,check out Tezos there tokens will come around 6 months after there ICO,for obvious reasons most tokens can’t be listed on exchanges till after ICO period, I read about this project and expected to receive tokens after ICO because that’s what was stated,I know the team have said there looking at releasing tokens early which will keep some happy but until they get listed on exchange after ICO there worthless,it’s really quite annoying reading newbies throwing scam accusations about every time they fail to do correct research and understand how process works,if your calling this project a scam you don’t deserve to be here.
chun.de.lac

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 11:14:33 AM

All websites are down: https://www.amltoken.com/, http://amlbitcoin.com/, http://www.amlbitcoinwallet.com/
AMLBitcoin (OP)

Activity: 273

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 12:33:23 PM

Thanks, servers were being rebooted and upgraded plus Cloudflare is doing it's work now.

Site is back.
jajy123

Activity: 40

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 12:51:31 PM

Reading accusations of a scam because tokens were not received straight after buying in ICO is just crazy,obviously a newbie but never the less it’s normal for coins to be distributed after ICO and in some cases much later,check out Tezos there tokens will come around 6 months after there ICO,for obvious reasons most tokens can’t be listed on exchanges till after ICO period, I read about this project and expected to receive tokens after ICO because that’s what was stated,I know the team have said there looking at releasing tokens early which will keep some happy but until they get listed on exchange after ICO there worthless,it’s really quite annoying reading newbies throwing scam accusations about every time they fail to do correct research and understand how process works,if your calling this project a scam you don’t deserve to be here.

I completely agree with you
jajy123

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 01:17:27 PM

it is no longer possible to see how many tokens have been sold, can you do something?
Bell-Crypton

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 04:34:07 PM
Last edit: October 08, 2017, 05:04:20 PM by Bell-Crypton

It seems like a wonderful thing, maybe in the future AML can be exchanged with BTC equivalents, which is what people are expecting, and I will be involved in some of these investments, and I might be able to bring unexpected benefits.

Yes, I agree, but that these are only assumption. This is a non-refundable purchase.
Bell-Crypton

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 04:53:53 PM
Last edit: October 08, 2017, 05:15:17 PM by Bell-Crypton

LOL... Which company do you work for? NAC Foundation from Las Vegas? Good work....
BTW: I made a purchase AMLTokens.....but  I have not gotten any confirmation email about this transaction. The company may not exist at all tomorrow....
Bell-Crypton

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 05:05:28 PM

Thanks, servers were being rebooted and upgraded plus Cloudflare is doing it's work now.

Site is back.

Either way, NAC Foundation clearly has issues with AML Token trading.
chun.de.lac

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 06:25:26 PM

The names and photos of your team disappeared from your website.
Scitoshi

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 06:58:54 PM
Last edit: October 08, 2017, 07:12:57 PM by Scitoshi

LOL... Which company do you work for? NAC Foundation from Las Vegas? Good work....
BTW: I made a purchase AMLTokens.....but  I have not gotten any confirmation email about this transaction. The company may not exist at all tomorrow....

Let's me make use of this opportunity to thank you as well as other people in BitcoinTalk Forum for purchasing AML Tokens from us.

According to our communication with TokenLot, "no" confirmation emails have "not" been sent out. If you still haven't got your confirmation email, please contact us or provide your purchase information to us at info@amlbitcoin.com. Or you could leave your purchase information through personal message (PM).

If there are other people in the BitcoinTalk Forum having similar problem, please also contact us asap.
We will help you to follow up.

Scitoshi

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 07:03:47 PM

The names and photos of your team disappeared from your website.

Thank you very much for alerting us on this.

We have just recently arranged our website to be hosted under a better server provider in order to handling the huge traffic.

Now https://amltoken.com/ resumes normal.  Wink

phillipsmit13

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 07:55:08 PM

Any mining pools up yet? It is a x15 Pow coin right.
Stealth8368

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 08:03:31 PM

BTW: I made a purchase AMLTokens.....but  I have not gotten any confirmation email about this transaction. The company may not exist at all tomorrow....
i can see your new here so if your in any doubt about me you could have checked my post history here,I’m a crypto miner and investor I have no affiliation with the team here these are my thoughts only,not everyone here is out to scam you although it’s good to be aware but if your investing in this space at some point you will need to put your trust where you put your money,the dev and part of the team here have been developing and working in crypto for some years so no need to worry about them,this is not there first venture I would advise anyone to do there homework before investing,this will cut down risks.
Stealth8368

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 08:06:19 PM

Any mining pools up yet? It is a x15 Pow coin right.

As far as I’m aware x15 mining comes into play after the swap to AML Bitcoin so we’re some time to go before mining starts
jajy123

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 10:28:41 PM

please do not attack the company by making non-constructive comments and not buying tokens without reading all the information. People here need to read important information on these pages, do not need to waste time reading groundless comments and information. I'm Italian, I do not work for the team and I'm an investor. Thank you. If there are any problems with confirmation emails or more, contact the team directly to email. I did this way and my problems were resolved in a short time.
jajy123

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 10:35:59 PM

I'm sorry I'm using a translator maybe I'm not well understood. I the site, can not see how many tokens were sold, in the past I could see it. Is it possible to solve the problem? It's important to know how the Ico is going Smiley)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 115 »
  Print  

Jump to: