Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:32:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 115 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] AML BitCoin Token Sale is now LIVE !  (Read 369811 times)
Scitoshi

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 08:18:38 AM

Hi,

The AML Bitcoin Team is working on a statistics on how many AML Token buyers are still waiting for the confirmation emails.

If you (or your friend) have purchased AML Token and are still waiting for the confirmation email (> 1 hour),

please email us (or tell your friend to email us) the information related to the purchase, including

name,
email address,
Payment platform used: TokenLot or icoBox
payment address such as ETH address (where did you send your payment to),
amount of ETH sent,
purchase time,
and as much information as possible

to info@amlbitcoin.com

Thank you very much for your attention.

Aten, Ancient Egyptian Sun God, emits Rays reaching Human Hands.
Under illumination of Aten Coin, there will be no more Darkness in Cryptocurrency!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
AMLBitcoin (OP)

Activity: 273

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 03:55:45 PM

AML BitCoin Initial Coin Offering (ICO) is now accepting both fiat and crypto.
USD BTC ETH LTC BCH DASH ZEC Visit the tokensale: https://amltoken.com/

Stealth8368

Activity: 347
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 04:19:07 PM

AML BitCoin Initial Coin Offering (ICO) is now accepting both fiat and crypto.
USD BTC ETH LTC BCH DASH ZEC Visit the tokensale: https://amltoken.com/

WoW this is big news,for AML Bitcoin target market this huge
raidei

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 08:25:23 PM

*********STOLEN FUNDS UPDATE*********

As predicted by people on this message board, the AML Bitcoin team has taken control of my concerns and the issue has been satisfactorily resolved.

For those of you that are curious about what happened, it appears the the TokenLot web site has a security breech wherein the auto-generated ETH address in their payment system was replaced by an address which they do not retain control of. It also appears that several users buying into the AML Bitcoin project were affected and I would think it likely that many other ICOs were affected in a similar manner.

I would like to make it clear that this is NOT the fault of the AML Bitcoin team.

I would like to express my apologies for the inflammatory nature of my posts. I understand that the ICO purchasing system was being run by a third party(and I understood that the whole time) but my suspicions that there was a security breech meant that I need to be as abrasive as possible in order to create a sense of urgency and cause the AML Bitcoin team to take this issue seriously. My desire was primarily to prevent other people from being affected by this and I hope that I was successful in that.

Regarding the AML Bitcoin team and the project; I have been eagerly following AML Bitcoin for months and, despite the problems I've encountered, I am still very much interested in being part of the project.
I hope that the speed, patience and politeness of their replies despite the borderline abusive nature of my posts is an indicator of the manner in which they run this project in the future.

Again, my sincerest apologies to the AML Bitcoin team and any users that I may have offended.
Stealth8368

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 10:59:08 PM

As predicted by people on this message board, the AML Bitcoin team has taken control of my concerns and the issue has been satisfactorily resolved.

For those of you that are curious about what happened, it appears the the TokenLot web site has a security breech wherein the auto-generated ETH address in their payment system was replaced by an address which they do not retain control of. It also appears that several users buying into the AML Bitcoin project were affected and I would think it likely that many other ICOs were affected in a similar manner.

I would like to make it clear that this is NOT the fault of the AML Bitcoin team.

I would like to express my apologies for the inflammatory nature of my posts. I understand that the ICO purchasing system was being run by a third party(and I understood that the whole time) but my suspicions that there was a security breech meant that I need to be as abrasive as possible in order to create a sense of urgency and cause the AML Bitcoin team to take this issue seriously. My desire was primarily to prevent other people from being affected by this and I hope that I was successful in that.

Regarding the AML Bitcoin team and the project; I have been eagerly following AML Bitcoin for months and, despite the problems I've encountered, I am still very much interested in being part of the project.
I hope that the speed, patience and politeness of their replies despite the borderline abusive nature of my posts is an indicator of the manner in which they run this project in the future.

Again, my sincerest apologies to the AML Bitcoin team and any users that I may have offended.

well all things considered you probably saved a lot of people from loosing there funds,appreciate your honesty and glad you got things sorted it’s the Wild West here in crypto land, disappointed to here that others might have lost funds in other ICO’s these companies running ICO’s must do better with there security measures,at least with AML Bitcoin no one can steal our coins that will be a first and should be very popular
Stealth8368

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:10:37 PM

Can we have an update on the scale of Tokenlot hack and are funds stolen from ICO lost or recovered,also I’m assuming this only effected tokens bought with ether? There was 20,000 ether in that account, was those funds from AML Bitcoin ICO or from other Tokenlot ICO? Will AML Bitcoin investors be effected by this hack?
Scitoshi

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:46:52 AM

Can we have an update on the scale of Tokenlot hack and are funds stolen from ICO lost or recovered,also I’m assuming this only effected tokens bought with ether? There was 20,000 ether in that account, was those funds from AML Bitcoin ICO or from other Tokenlot ICO? Will AML Bitcoin investors be effected by this hack?

Right now it is too early to speculate what happened to those few orders with Tokenlot.  While they are investigating this further, we are no longer using their ICO payment platform and are currently using ICObox technology. All AML Tokens are secured and all buyers will see them shortly.

Under illumination of Aten Coin, there will be no more Darkness in Cryptocurrency!
Scitoshi

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:54:33 AM

We are very pleased to know that Raidei is happy with our responses. In fact, AML BitCoin team is also very grateful to Raidei's posts, which have alerted us that there could be some problems during our ICO, and such problems may affect some AML Token buyers. This allows us to take prompt action.

jajy123

Activity: 40

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 08:03:59 AM

Right now it is too early to speculate what happened to those few orders with Tokenlot.  While they are investigating this further, we are no longer using their ICO payment platform and are currently using ICObox technology. All AML Tokens are secured and all buyers will see them shortly.

I sincerely hope that who has bought the token (like me) and has received the confirmation email from amlbitcoin@tokenlot.com including id transaction has no problems. Get this point I would not have any surprises and would like tokenlot to send tokens to our wallets as soon as possible! So do not you work anymore with tokenlot in case of problems who will respond?
Scitoshi

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 08:23:45 AM

Right now it is too early to speculate what happened to those few orders with Tokenlot.  While they are investigating this further, we are no longer using their ICO payment platform and are currently using ICObox technology. All AML Tokens are secured and all buyers will see them shortly.

I sincerely hope that who has bought the token (like me) and has received the confirmation email from amlbitcoin@tokenlot.com including id transaction has no problems. Get this point I would not have any surprises and would like tokenlot to send tokens to our wallets as soon as possible! So do not you work anymore with tokenlot in case of problems who will respond?

Quote "So do not you work anymore with tokenlot in case of problems who will respond?"

At this stage, it is really difficult for us to answer this question. Above all, we will choose the best available method to allow our supporters to buy and obtain AML Tokens in a secure manner.

jajy123

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 09:13:25 AM

Quote "So do not you work anymore with tokenlot in case of problems who will respond?"

At this stage, it is really difficult for us to answer this question. Above all, we will choose the best available method to allow our supporters to buy and obtain AML Tokens in a secure manner.

in practice you are saying that I'm risking losing everything because you are entrusted with an unsecured broker ?! Do you have any idea how much I invested in aml bitcoin ?! I sincerely hope to receive my tokens as soon as possible, otherwise it will not be good for you and for tokenlot!
AMLBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 09:53:57 AM

So do not you work anymore with tokenlot in case of problems who will respond?

in practice you are saying that I'm risking losing everything because you are entrusted with an unsecured broker ?! Do you have any idea how much I invested in aml bitcoin ?! I sincerely hope to receive my tokens as soon as possible, otherwise it will not be good for you and for tokenlot!

Sorry but you are both talking from a different perspective of what the words mean.

Both AML BitCoin Team and Tokenlot will respond and deal with all the orders that were placed. We work with Tokenlot to solve the issue that was encountered with Raidei.

Scitoshi's comment is saying that he does not know yet if or when Tokenlot will be reactivated, and if future issues relate to their service or that of ICOBox.
Stealth8368

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 10:07:04 AM

Sorry but you are both talking from a different perspective of what the words mean.

Both AML BitCoin Team and Tokenlot will respond and deal with all the orders that were placed. We work with Tokenlot to solve the issue that was encountered with Raidei.

Scitoshi's comment is saying that he does not know yet if or when Tokenlot will be reactivated, and if future issues relate to their service or that of ICOBox.
for me you failed to answer jays question! are we at risk of losing our investment or will AML Bitcoin team still issue our tokens if the hack effected us and funds are missing?
jajy123

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 10:30:21 AM
Last edit: October 19, 2017, 10:53:53 AM by jajy123

for me you failed to answer jays question! are we at risk of losing our investment or will AML Bitcoin team still issue our tokens if the hack effected us and funds are missing?

ok, I understand that I misunderstood. I believe so much in the Aml Bitcoin and in the Nac project if it was not this I did not realize important investment. As long as the tokens arrive in our wallets I want to be sure that Nac responds to the actions of some chosen broker who could lose our funds. Otherwise I lose confidence in Nac!

AMLBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 10:53:35 AM

If you made a purchase of AML Tokens then we will deliver them. If there is an issue then we will investigate this case by case.

I'm glad Raidei is happy to be involved, despite the startup problem and he won't be sorry. We have so many developments going on and multiple teams are working fulltime to make AML BitCoin and the Tokensale a success. 
Stealth8368

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 12:05:01 PM

If you made a purchase of AML Tokens then we will deliver them. If there is an issue then we will investigate this case by case.

I'm glad Raidei is happy to be involved, despite the startup problem and he won't be sorry. We have so many developments going on and multiple teams are working fulltime to make AML BitCoin and the Tokensale a success. 
Thanks for information I asked the question as I’m sure others might have been concerned and an official response would put people's minds at rest,Tokenlot is a new service and will not help there reputation having security issues so early in there development,although I don’t agree with the way Raidei dealt with his issue the fact he posted an apology and his persistence led to discovering the Tokenlot hack and allowed alternative funding methods to be used for ICO,hopefully the hacker didn’t get away with to much funds from AML Bitcoin ICO from what I understand it’s limited to a few cases but possibly effected other ICO token sales on Tokenlot platform,I’m sure in time we will get all information and better understand the scale of this issue.
AMLBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 01:10:09 PM

Announcement AML BitCoin Newsletter:
New Partnership @icobox_io enables USD/wiretransfer, Upcoming Referral Program

http://mailchi.mp/835c7d1cdc67/aml-bitcoin-token-sale-update-new-distribution-partner-usd-wires-now-available?e=[UNIQID]

AMLBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 01:36:26 PM

AML BitCoin Appoints Four New Members to its Executive Team

AML BitCoin, the first Anti-Money Laundering – Know Your Customer (AML-KYC) compliant cryptocurrency, announced the appointment of four new members to its executive team. Japheth Dillman, chief strategy officer; Jon Sczder, chief technology officer; Angela Knight CBE, vice president of European Affairs; and Carlos De La Guardia, vice president of Latin America Affairs will report to Marcus Andrade, AML BitCoin's founder and chief executive officer.

http://prnewswire.ulitzer.com/node/4181999
jajy123

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 03:20:05 PM

Thank you for the info 😊
AMLBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:10:48 PM

AML BitCoin has launched it's affiliate program. Earn 5% commision on sales.
Signup now and refer your clients:
http://tokensale.amltoken.com

[url/]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 115 »
  Print  

Jump to: