Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:27:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 115 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] AML BitCoin Token Sale is now LIVE !  (Read 369811 times)
lotto56

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 12:59:06 PM

HAS ANYONE HAD ANY PROBLEMS SIGNING UP AND LOGGING INTO

https://tokensale.amltoken.com/
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DroidR17A

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 01:47:26 AM

I received an email on Wednesday asking me to forward the account number I used to the Tokens@ email addy, which I did - along with the receipt code. When can we expect to receive confirmations that the accounts/funds have been matched?

Also, given TokenLot's security failure, what steps are being taken to test the new service provider - e.g. manual/automated pen tests, load tests, etc.? Have any been done?

...and what about the data verification companies, for once the real coin actually launches? Will you be posting extracts from the SLA and pursuing independent data auditing and pen testing?

I think these are important questions given that people are currently risking money and will eventually be sharing PII in order to use the platform.
Stealth8368

Activity: 347
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:10:27 AM
Last edit: October 21, 2017, 10:44:08 AM by Stealth8368

I received an email on Wednesday asking me to forward the account number I used to the Tokens@ email addy, which I did - along with the receipt code. When can we expect to receive confirmations that the accounts/funds have been matched?

Also, given TokenLot's security failure, what steps are being taken to test the new service provider - e.g. manual/automated pen tests, load tests, etc.? Have any been done?

...and what about the data verification companies, for once the real coin actually launches? Will you be posting extracts from the SLA and pursuing independent data auditing and pen testing?

I think these are important questions given that people are currently risking money and will eventually be sharing PII in order to use the platform.
yes I received an email also stating my email address was flagged as having not completed the sale process,I was asked to give details if infact I did complete the process which I did,I also included the 2 confirmation emails I received after the sale with order number and forwarded my wallet address as requested.
AMLBitcoin (OP)

Activity: 273
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 09:44:43 AM

Since the newsletter is discussed I will post it here so people can understand from their own minds and read with us. But in my opinion we did make a mistake by stating
" ... and your email was flagged as ... "  since this newsletter likely went out to everyone on our list (I will ask if this is so).
It's also possible that someone started the process but started over again for example when the page got expired.

"It's been a busy week among the AML BitCoin team, and we felt it important to share some important news to everyone on our newsletter.

We started an audit and your email was flagged as starting the contribution process but was never completed on TokenLot.com’s Payment Platform.  If you were unable to complete your purchase feel free to contact us for assistance at info@amlbitcoin.com.

If you did a purchase and did not receive an Order Confirmation Email from TokenLot, please email our audit department at audit@amlbitcoin.com. Make sure to provide them with the email address you registered with along with the wallet address that you sent the funds to.

If you did a purchase and have received your Order Confirmation Email, please email Tokens@Amlbitcoin.com your Aml Token Wallet address so that they can confirm the Token Address is the same one you registered with.

Once the audit is completed, we plan on distributing tokens shortly thereafter."

The original is here: http://mailchi.mp/062f9adb18c8/important-aml-token-distribution-update-please-read?e=

Stealth8368: I believe you are in the last category since you did receive the confirmation emails already and you should not be worried. We simply do a re-audit for maximum security. Please use the email address that best describes the status of your order(s). Like DroidR17A you can use Tokens@Amlbitcoin.com.
Stealth8368

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 10:39:53 AM

Since the newsletter is discussed I will post it here so people can understand from their own minds and read with us. But in my opinion we did make a mistake by stating
" ... and your email was flagged as ... "  since this newsletter likely went out to everyone on our list (I will ask if this is so).
It's also possible that someone started the process but started over again for example when the page got expired.

"It's been a busy week among the AML BitCoin team, and we felt it important to share some important news to everyone on our newsletter.

We started an audit and your email was flagged as starting the contribution process but was never completed on TokenLot.com’s Payment Platform.  If you were unable to complete your purchase feel free to contact us for assistance at info@amlbitcoin.com.

If you did a purchase and did not receive an Order Confirmation Email from TokenLot, please email our audit department at audit@amlbitcoin.com. Make sure to provide them with the email address you registered with along with the wallet address that you sent the funds to.

If you did a purchase and have received your Order Confirmation Email, please email Tokens@Amlbitcoin.com your Aml Token Wallet address so that they can confirm the Token Address is the same one you registered with.

Once the audit is completed, we plan on distributing tokens shortly thereafter."

The original is here: http://mailchi.mp/062f9adb18c8/important-aml-token-distribution-update-please-read?e=

Stealth8368: I believe you are in the last category since you did receive the confirmation emails already and you should not be worried. We simply do a re-audit for maximum security. Please use the email address that best describes the status of your order(s). Like DroidR17A you can use Tokens@Amlbitcoin.com.
Thanks for quick reply,yes I have used email address that best discribed my status,Everything is good then that’s very pleasing lol
AMLBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 01:43:17 PM

AML BitCoin creating presence in Russia.

Tип иcпoльзyeмoй для oплaты вaлюты бoльшe нe имeeт знaчeния для клиeнтoв AML BitCoin ICO
Иcтoчник
http://itportal.ru/news/internet/tip-ispolzuemoy-dlya-opla/

The same article translated:

Type of Currency No Longer an Issue for AML BitCoin ICO
http://www.toinnov.com/news/type-of-currency-no-longe/
Stealth8368

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 02:50:35 PM

Good to see this project moving forward,very impressive team and plans to bring crypto to mainstream,I do question the need to present yourself with identification to use AML Bitcoin,with exchanges using online verification we can do all this online,I wonder if it would be more practical to use same process for verification and cut out the need to present yourself at some location with documents,maybe even linking AML Bitcoin wallet with a bank account could be used as part of verification,we need to keep things as simple as possible for mainstream adoption.
lotto56

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 11:09:43 AM

IS THE AFFLIATE COMMISSIONS GOING TO BE PAID IN AML TOKENS OR FIAT?.
AMLBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 11:35:39 AM

IS THE AFFLIATE COMMISSIONS GOING TO BE PAID IN AML TOKENS OR FIAT?.

AML Tokens. They will automatically be credited to your account when there is commision.

We try to make Tokens available for trading at the end of Phase 1, starting Nov. 15th.
lotto56

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 11:46:52 AM

I FIND THAT A BIT STRANGE HOW CAN YOU OPERATE A FIXED AND OPEN MARKET AT THE SAME TIME?.
AMLBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 11:48:32 AM

I FIND THAT A BIT STRANGE HOW CAN YOU OPERATE A FIXED AND OPEN MARKET AT THE SAME TIME?.

Not at the same time. But please wait for more news to come out. Likely later this week.
Mr.Spreadthehamster

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2017, 11:52:33 AM

will available for mining or not?
and this tokens based on etherum platform or standalone like bitcoin?

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
AMLBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:55:51 PM

will available for mining or not?
and this tokens based on etherum platform or standalone like bitcoin?

Tokens are not meant for mining but for to acquire AMLBitCoin.
AML BitCoin will be available for mining and it has it's own blockchain.
LuckyKey

Activity: 368
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 04:19:56 PM

Is there somewhere we can track the ICO progress - when and how many tokens have been sold?
AMLBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 04:20:41 PM

What is AML BitCoin?

AML BitCoin: Financial gateway to the larger global financial world. Fully compliant with AML/KYC in many countries

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDnO-v8GPWE

AMLBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 04:21:39 PM

Is there somewhere we can track the ICO progress - when and how many tokens have been sold?

Sorry not at this time. We may announce when there is achievements/milestones only.
jajy123

Activity: 40

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 01:27:39 PM
Last edit: October 23, 2017, 01:40:00 PM by jajy123

My purchases have been confirmed but I received the mail too so I replied to tokens@amlbitcoin.com I wrote all the details of my case and my address to send my tokens. I would like to receive a confirmation email from tokens@amlbitcoin.com to find out if it has received my mail and taken into consideration. I hope this can be done. Thanks so much.
AMLBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 05:25:29 PM

My purchases have been confirmed but I received the mail too so I replied to tokens@amlbitcoin.com I wrote all the details of my case and my address to send my tokens. I would like to receive a confirmation email from tokens@amlbitcoin.com to find out if it has received my mail and taken into consideration. I hope this can be done. Thanks so much.

You will get a reply within 24-72 hours after sending email.
jajy123

Activity: 40

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 06:12:46 PM

You will get a reply within 24-72 hours after sending email.

thanks for your answers  Smiley
DroidR17A

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 08:29:19 PM

Thanks for responding to questions regarding the recent email. I have received a confirmation of sorts since then, but I do not see any response to my other questions here.

Namely that...given TokenLot's security failure, what steps are being taken to test the new service provider - e.g. manual/automated pen tests, load tests, etc.? Have any been done?

These are important questions given that people are currently risking money and will eventually be sharing PII in order to use the platform. I'm now more than a little concerned about the level of security audits being carried out with your 3rd party providers. What steps are you taking to secure our data and tokens moving forward?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 115 »
  Print  

Jump to: