Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:20:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 115 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] AML BitCoin Token Sale is now LIVE !  (Read 369811 times)
lotto56

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 06:29:39 PM

SHOULD I DOWNLOAD A AML TOKEN WALLET TO MY COMPUTER OR JUST STORE MY AML TOKENS IN ICOBOX ACCOUNT WALLET?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
AMLBitcoin (OP)

Activity: 273
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 02:52:26 PM

SHOULD I DOWNLOAD A AML TOKEN WALLET TO MY COMPUTER OR JUST STORE MY AML TOKENS IN ICOBOX ACCOUNT WALLET?

When AML Tokens are ready to be distributed you will need to provide your Token wallet address so then you will need to have a wallet installed.  This is valid for orders made via ICOBox system where you can see your coins on your Dashboard. Same is valid for people that use their referral url and earn commision or future participants of bountyprograms.

We also work on mobile versions of the aml token wallet.

We can not know when exactly distribution will be since the ICO has several Phases with different purchase price. Early adopters need to have the most patience but they also get the better price.

AMLBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 10:25:04 PM

I am somewhat confused by your last post since as you can see above you posted that you will try to make tokens available for trading starting Nov 15. Now you are saying tokens will not be issued until after the different stages of ICO are finished,what is actually going on here posting conflicting information to backers of ICO is just confusing us and I for one am wondering what’s going on. I was already confused when the possibility of receiving and trading my tokens before ICO ended but seems by last post things have changed again.

The date of Nov. 15th has always been a target for ending Phase 1 but never end of ICO. Even then the date is not set in stone and things change along the way because it depends on many things including partners, strategy and overall results. You can see in the OP is an image with the Private sale and 3 Public Sale phases. We are now in Phase 1.
jajy123

Activity: 40

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 04:57:44 PM

IS THE AFFLIATE COMMISSIONS GOING TO BE PAID IN AML TOKENS OR FIAT?.

AML Tokens. They will automatically be credited to your account when there is commision.

We try to make Tokens available for trading at the end of Phase 1, starting Nov. 15th.
I am somewhat confused by your last post since as you can see above you posted that you will try to make tokens available for trading starting Nov 15. Now you are saying tokens will not be issued until after the different stages of ICO are finished,what is actually going on here posting conflicting information to backers of ICO is just confusing us and I for one am wondering what’s going on. I was already confused when the possibility of receiving and trading my tokens before ICO ended but seems by last post things have changed again.
after the problems you had with tokenlot and my big purchases through tokenlot. After I have communicated my situation to tokens@amlbitcoin.com as requested by you. After talking privately here on the forum with amlbitcoin, today I have not yet received a response about my situation. My big concern is that purchases through tokenlot at the start of the ico will be lost and this situation is not absolutely healthy for us all. You say that the tokens will be distributed at the end of the first phase then you say they will be distributed at the end of the three phases, unprofessional but it makes sense, which makes no sense that I have not yet received confirmation of my situation sent to tokens@amlbitcoin.com . I expect a reply with attachment my email from tokens@amlbitcoin.com because the situation is very worrying I want certainties. Then you send the tokens when you think it is appropriate to do so!
AMLBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:25:27 PM

after the problems you had with tokenlot and my big purchases through tokenlot. After I have communicated my situation to tokens@amlbitcoin.com as requested by you. After talking privately here on the forum with amlbitcoin, today I have not yet received a response about my situation. My big concern is that purchases through tokenlot at the start of the ico will be lost and this situation is not absolutely healthy for us all. You say that the tokens will be distributed at the end of the first phase then you say they will be distributed at the end of the three phases, unprofessional but it makes sense, which makes no sense that I have not yet received confirmation of my situation sent to tokens@amlbitcoin.com . I expect a reply with attachment my email from tokens@amlbitcoin.com because the situation is very worrying I want certainties. Then you send the tokens when you think it is appropriate to do so!

According to management all who ordered from Tokenlot are now on the new platform.
https://tokensale.amltoken.com/

Even if you did not create an account, the team created an account for you and inserted the coins you purchased.
Then they have send an automated email request to reset/create a password on the new platform to your previously registered email.
When you do this and you login then you should see your coins.

If you already had an account on the new platform then you can just login.

If you encounter any problem please send email to info@amlbitcoin.com
uncheckedextend

Activity: 21

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 07:13:33 PM

how much is soft and hard cap?
AMLBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 08:11:07 PM

Maximum coin supply 200 million.

You can find specifications here:
https://amltoken.com/

or in the Whitepaper:
http://www.amltoken.com/whitepaper.pdf
supplyabject

Activity: 55

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 09:03:08 PM

okay not too bad to look at the project on this thread of course in this case I still need to see more about how it would be great to use it in the future. Make just some other examples
Bell-Crypton

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:51:19 PM

IS THE AFFLIATE COMMISSIONS GOING TO BE PAID IN AML TOKENS OR FIAT?.

AML Tokens. They will automatically be credited to your account when there is commision.

We try to make Tokens available for trading at the end of Phase 1, starting Nov. 15th.

The attempts to deceive the buyers and to try to hide the truth must stop.
The business world today revolves around trust and your most powerful asset is the people who trust this trade.
BTCat
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1010

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 02:26:23 PM

I have to agree and jays points are also valid,I had posted my comments regarding AML Bitcoin response to my post but deleted post soon after,when u invest a considerable amount in a project last thing u want to do is cause problems or damage your investment in any way,I don’t think anyone expected there tokens before ICO ended and that goes for all stages but when AML Bitcoin posts informing us they are looking to get tokens out for trading after 15th Nov we were confused how that could happen and when asked AML Bitcoin replied more information would be posted nearer the time,when nearer the time AML Bitcoin posts that tokens will be sent when all stages of ICO have been completed with no mention of earlier commitment to send tokens after 15th Nov,it’s no wonder we are confused been given conflicting information and the response I received to my questions about this from AML Bitcoin left me somewhat disappointed with the somewhat generic response failing to answer the question and stating the obvious.

Me stating that the team is "trying to be listed on Nov 15th." is certainly not a commitment. We have discussed this option with HitBTC and they confirmed we can list there. We need to streamline this with tokensale events and results so the date is not decided on. How this plays out and if there will be a period between Phase 1 and Phase 2 in which AML Tokens can be traded amongst current holders is also not clear yet. These are decision to be made by management of NAC along the way as the tokensale commences.

I hope you will give some trust in the team that they will be making the right decisions for everyone involved. 
BTCat
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1010

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 02:41:35 PM
Last edit: January 08, 2018, 06:15:38 PM by BTCat

okay not too bad to look at the project on this thread of course in this case I still need to see more about how it would be great to use it in the future. Make just some other examples

Thanks. This we will work on coming weeks, to collect and create illustrations of the many ways AML BitCoin will be possible to use.

Look pretty cool , where do I can read about bounty ?

Soon we will launch more bountycampaigns for social media and posting on forums.

You can also send a DM if you like to represent your country in the local thread. Then you are responsible for translation updates, collecting press releases in your country and a few other small tasks, about two hours per week of work.

We also have a referral program. Simply create an account and retreive your affiliatecode. Then promote it on social media's, forums, youtube, etc. You will get 5% commision on sales: https://tokensale.amltoken.com/

Stealth8368

Activity: 347
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 04:16:05 PM

I have to agree and jays points are also valid,I had posted my comments regarding AML Bitcoin response to my post but deleted post soon after,when u invest a considerable amount in a project last thing u want to do is cause problems or damage your investment in any way,I don’t think anyone expected there tokens before ICO ended and that goes for all stages but when AML Bitcoin posts informing us they are looking to get tokens out for trading after 15th Nov we were confused how that could happen and when asked AML Bitcoin replied more information would be posted nearer the time,when nearer the time AML Bitcoin posts that tokens will be sent when all stages of ICO have been completed with no mention of earlier commitment to send tokens after 15th Nov,it’s no wonder we are confused been given conflicting information and the response I received to my questions about this from AML Bitcoin left me somewhat disappointed with the somewhat generic response failing to answer the question and stating the obvious.

Me stating that the team is "trying to be listed on Nov 15th." is certainly not a commitment. We have discussed this option with HitBTC and they confirmed we can list there. We need to streamline this with tokensale events and results so the date is not decided on. How this plays out and if there will be a period between Phase 1 and Phase 2 in which AML Tokens can be traded amongst current holders is also not clear yet. These are decision to be made by management of NAC along the way as the tokensale commences.

I hope you will give some trust in the team that they will be making the right decisions for everyone involved. 

Thanks that’s all we ask for clear and useful information I appreciate your taking the time to clear this up and keep us in the picture
TeraBite
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 05:35:47 PM

Maximum coin supply 200 million.

You can find specifications here:
https://amltoken.com/

or in the Whitepaper:
http://www.amltoken.com/whitepaper.pdf

Dev is genius person who don't know the meaning of soft and hard cap. This is enough to predict the future of this coin and 155 million premined coins will be sold during this ICO.

MEGATRON  -  THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION       
                        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER         LAUNCH EVENT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN                 
AMLBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 08:12:35 PM

Dev is genius person who don't know the meaning of soft and hard cap. This is enough to predict the future of this coin and 155 million premined coins will be sold during this ICO.

There's no minimum amount to raise so AML BitCoin will continue to grow with all tokenholders that will join.

On the other end we can not know how much it's possible to raise. For example for a business that would be listed on an exchange it would be common to start a secondary offering.
This happens after a period of free trading and price discovery on the market after which the company can decide on the right price to sell it's coins.
Stealth8368

Activity: 347
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 08:41:48 PM

There's no minimum amount to raise so AML BitCoin will continue to grow with all tokenholders that will join.

On the other end we can not know how much it's possible to raise. For example for a business that would be listed on an exchange it would be common to start a secondary offering.
This happens after a period of free trading and price discovery on the market after which the company can decide on the right price to sell it's coins.

sounds good to me
AnchelMannarino

Activity: 31

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 10:31:10 PM

One of the most promissing projects for me… Will see)
AMLBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 09:45:48 AM
Last edit: November 08, 2017, 11:41:21 PM by AMLBitcoin

Is there any Slack/Telegram group to talk with the dev easily???

A Telegram group was just opened. We're just starting out there so please be patient until more people joined. I will also ask other team members to join.

Join Telegram Group

Does the team have experience in this sphere?

The team has a variety of people with their own given talent. Some have their own wikipedia page for their career. The CEO has many accomplishments as an inventor and businessman
and also is a patent holder. Scroll down to meet the team: https://amltoken.com/

On the background a lot more people are involved with the project and working in the field in different countries. It is very likely that the team will continue to expand rapidly.
GeorgianCryptoTrader

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 10:30:08 AM

Need Chinese translation
AMLBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 11:27:53 AM

Need Chinese translation

I hope this improves for you. Translation to Chinese.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2360825
physicianheel

Activity: 20

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 12:23:23 PM

Interesting project , hoping this having good future
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 115 »
  Print  

Jump to: