Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:20:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 115 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] AML BitCoin Token Sale is now LIVE !  (Read 369811 times)
jajy123

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:13:39 AM
Last edit: November 30, 2017, 10:27:02 AM by jajy123

With news like this https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/us-senate-judiciary-to-hold-panel-hearing-on-aml-laws-today-focusing-on-digital-currencies/ the case for AML Bitcoin becomes increasingly relevant.

My biggest frustration with this project, is the slow adoption rate. Again, I HIGHLY suggest that the team consider doing some bounty campaigns to get the word out.

The first phase AML token sale has been going for nearly two months - which is how long most crowd-sales/ICOs take to complete. At this rate it will be at least April/May, if not June/July before it's done. Given the rising price of Ethereum and BTC, the early adopters are losing money, compared to those buying in now. Instead of 300 AML to 1 ETH, we could be getting 450+. If it's going to drag on like this, you should either match the current market rate for all contributors (after all, you'll still be cashing out at market value), or offer a refund.

I'd love to see this project do well, but the slow pace is getting extremely annoying.

I agree with this seems to be a constructive criticism!

AMLBitcoin, What do you say about recent allegations of problems and fraud by many hitbtc users recently seen on reddit and other forums? I ask this, because within fifteen days amltoken will be traded by them.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SMileym24

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:05:30 AM

Hi there! I hope there is someone who can help. I deposited some Eth in AML Bitcoin's ICO account, but did not buy any tokens. I would like to withdraw that ETh, as I changed my mind.
Could you please help me with that?
Thanks!
Stealth8368

Activity: 347
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:26:41 AM
Last edit: December 04, 2017, 07:47:53 PM by Stealth8368

Hi I DM AML Bitcoin here yesterday asking for help since email with instructions to reset my password to access my ICO investment is not working,can someone from AML Bitcoin help with this issue please

Mmm still no reply from AML Bitcoin PM but seems I received a link from newbe account here for resetting what looks like my bitcointalk account,seems strange and off course I didn’t follow link,hopefully someone from team can contact me soon
DroidR17A

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:01:22 PM

AML Admin is either on vacation, or has gone AWOL. I'm trying not to get too nervous about the radio silence.

It also seems like the AML team is missing an opportunity to capitalize on the community, and recent news events. For instance, here's yet another reason why AML Bitcoin could become the one coin to rule them all: https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/uk-treasury-plans-tighter-regulation-bitcoin-cryptocurrencies/
Stealth8368

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:51:58 PM

AML Admin is either on vacation, or has gone AWOL. I'm trying not to get too nervous about the radio silence.

It also seems like the AML team is missing an opportunity to capitalize on the community, and recent news events. For instance, here's yet another reason why AML Bitcoin could become the one coin to rule them all: https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/uk-treasury-plans-tighter-regulation-bitcoin-cryptocurrencies/
Yes agreed
BTCat
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1010

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:14:19 PM

Yes agreed

Hello everyone. As written on the first page I was posting as amlbitcoin from the start.
I have done my work as best as I could from neutral or positive perspective for NAC, the community and individuals.
Now others will take over this work to assist and communicate between the team and community. 

Any questions about your account or coins or service offers and proposals should be send to info@amlbitcoin.com.

Aside of the work that NAC and partners do I would recommend community members also to develop their own initiatives. There are plenty
people that are willing to work for this coin and others that do not mind to donate towards that. When these two can meet then a lot can be
done to create a vibrant community. That can attract more people and create more value.
CryptoRussian

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:21:14 PM

👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍
DroidR17A

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:51:41 PM

Yes agreed

Hello everyone. As written on the first page I was posting as amlbitcoin from the start.
I have done my work as best as I could from neutral or positive perspective for NAC, the community and individuals.
Now others will take over this work to assist and communicate between the team and community. 

Any questions about your account or coins or service offers and proposals should be send to info@amlbitcoin.com.

Aside of the work that NAC and partners do I would recommend community members also to develop their own initiatives. There are plenty
people that are willing to work for this coin and others that do not mind to donate towards that. When these two can meet then a lot can be
done to create a vibrant community. That can attract more people and create more value.

I am happily promoting AML Bitcoin, but bounty campaigns would go a long way to picking up the speed of the token sale. The team should give it some serious consideration.

Also, more news on potentail US regulations: https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/sec-isnt-done-icos-likely-take/
lirey96

Activity: 52

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:17:02 AM

What's the difference between you and KYC.legal?
BTCat
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1010

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:49:58 PM

Hi I DM AML Bitcoin here yesterday asking for help since email with instructions to reset my password to access my ICO investment is not working,can someone from AML Bitcoin help with this issue please

Mmm still no reply from AML Bitcoin PM but seems I received a link from newbe account here for resetting what looks like my bitcointalk account,seems strange and off course I didn’t follow link,hopefully someone from team can contact me soon

Sorry Stealth. When I got your message in my inbox I have asked the team to send you a new reset email. That said please communicate via info@amlbitcoin.com instead if you need any other assistence.
monooleate

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:00:03 PM

Hello AMLBitcoin!

I have some questions and remarks:

How could you guarantee the coin prices of phase 2 and 3 after the presence on HitBTC exchange? You probably know that after this point the market is determining the price. Are you going to manipulate the market?

Or you haven't got balls to modify the term and announce that phase 2 and 3 will be deleted? 
or you are on vacation and cannot deal with your investors?

Thanks!
Stealth8368

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:24:18 PM

Sorry Stealth. When I got your message in my inbox I have asked the team to send you a new reset email. That said please communicate via info@amlbitcoin.com instead if you need any other assistence.
Thanks mate I emailed info@amlbitcoin for new reset email yesterday after you posted regarding stepping down but still waiting for reply, wanted to thank you for looking after us these past months it’s been a pleasure thanks.
Stealth8368

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:16:05 PM

Thanks mate I emailed info@amlbitcoin for new reset email yesterday after you posted regarding stepping down but still waiting for reply, wanted to thank you for looking after us these past months it’s been a pleasure thanks.
Just received a reply and necessary help from AML Bitcoin team and everything is cool now,thanks again.
DroidR17A

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:52:33 AM

What's the difference between you and KYC.legal?

KYC.legal is building a KYC verification platform. AML Bitcoin is an AML certified cryptocurrency, so very different in nature. I'm a little apprehensive of KYC.legal's business model. It requires a person coming to meet you (in person), which could a) lead to fraud/theft/potential attacks (as people let strangers into their offices/homes), and b) requires a global network of verifiers. There's also no mention of cross-referencing against international databases on their site.
FNetV1

Activity: 129
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 04:15:36 AM

The concept of AML Bitcoin sounds interesting, but there are a few troubling things that I dont understand:

For starters, when the ICO is over and the coin is launched, how would such a coin be traded, say at Bittrex and other exchanges if all participants, all coin holders has to comply with AML requirements before they can hold the tokens, being traded on, say Bittrex exchange would eliminate the AML for those traders who just goes directly to, for example, bittrex with a BTC, ETH, etc and directly trades it for an AML Bitcoin, then uses the very same AML Bitcoin to buy something online by sending those AML Bitcoins directly from Bittrex wallet exchange to the vendor accepting the AML Bitcoin.  On this example transaction there would be no AML data attached on that specific transaction and coins that were sent directly from the Bittrex online wallet to the vendor's wallet.

So, how is that problem solved, they can't possibly think that Bittrex would be performing AML for users who wants to trade AML Bitcoins, Bittrex would just decide not to add this coin than to undergo such a problematic and tedious major design/code change to house the AML Bitcoins on their exchange.  Same for Poloniex, Kraken, etc. 

So, the path of least resistance would be for all the exchanges simply to not list AML Bitcoin.  So, okay all exchanges do not list AML Bitcoins in orders to preserve the purity of the AML requirements within AML Bitcoins, so how exactly would the price appreciate if user's would be able to trade this coin.  Maybe an AML compliant exchange is created, possibly called AML Exchange where this coin is finally listed there to be traded with a handful of currency pairs (AML/BTC, AML/ETH, AML/LTC, etc).   Now imagine this:  AML Bitcoins listed on one exchange with AML requirements set, users have to undergo a series of AML procedures before becoming a member there, that in itself would have fewer members, perhaps not everyone from all countries would be eligible to become a member of said exchange which means that trading volume would be low.

Current ICO price is: $1.00  in light of the projections I have said I really dont see price appreciating by some high factor, in fact the price could go below ICO levels and possibly stay there for a very long time.

~~Ad Space Available!  PM: FNetV1 with your offers~~
DroidR17A

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 04:59:15 AM

The concept of AML Bitcoin sounds interesting, but there are a few troubling things that I dont understand:

For starters, when the ICO is over and the coin is launched, how would such a coin be traded, say at Bittrex and other exchanges if all participants, all coin holders has to comply with AML requirements before they can hold the tokens, being traded on, say Bittrex exchange would eliminate the AML for those traders who just goes directly to, for example, bittrex with a BTC, ETH, etc and directly trades it for an AML Bitcoin, then uses the very same AML Bitcoin to buy something online by sending those AML Bitcoins directly from Bittrex wallet exchange to the vendor accepting the AML Bitcoin.  On this example transaction there would be no AML data attached on that specific transaction and coins that were sent directly from the Bittrex online wallet to the vendor's wallet.

So, how is that problem solved, they can't possibly think that Bittrex would be performing AML for users who wants to trade AML Bitcoins, Bittrex would just decide not to add this coin than to undergo such a problematic and tedious major design/code change to house the AML Bitcoins on their exchange.  Same for Poloniex, Kraken, etc. 

So, the path of least resistance would be for all the exchanges simply to not list AML Bitcoin.  So, okay all exchanges do not list AML Bitcoins in orders to preserve the purity of the AML requirements within AML Bitcoins, so how exactly would the price appreciate if user's would be able to trade this coin.  Maybe an AML compliant exchange is created, possibly called AML Exchange where this coin is finally listed there to be traded with a handful of currency pairs (AML/BTC, AML/ETH, AML/LTC, etc).   Now imagine this:  AML Bitcoins listed on one exchange with AML requirements set, users have to undergo a series of AML procedures before becoming a member there, that in itself would have fewer members, perhaps not everyone from all countries would be eligible to become a member of said exchange which means that trading volume would be low.

Current ICO price is: $1.00  in light of the projections I have said I really dont see price appreciating by some high factor, in fact the price could go below ICO levels and possibly stay there for a very long time.

You pose some good questions, especially regarding wallet usage - or lack there of. That said, legally compliant exchanges already impose varying degrees of AML/KYC compliance (especially ones dealing with US customers), limiting the weekly withdrawals based on the level of identification. A number of governments are getting stricter, and will/or do require cross referencing, and tax reporting - which will play well into AML Bitcoin's pre-vetted ecosystem. Also, as the restrictions tighten, VCEs (Virtual Currency Exchanges) that are not compliant/listing non-AML cryptos could be denied banking.
SMileym24

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:55:45 AM

Hi there! I hope there is someone who can help. I deposited some Eth in AML Bitcoin's ICO account, but did not buy any tokens. I would like to withdraw that ETh, as I changed my mind.
Could you please help me with that?
Thanks!

Hello there! I got a PM to email this issue to an email address provided. It's been far too long and my issue was not resolved even if I mentioned numerous times that is quite pressing. I wouldn't want to think that this is some kind of tactic in order for me to not get my money back.

I am waiting for an official answer.
DroidR17A

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:08:17 AM

Alright, now I've lost all confidence in this project. I just received an email asking my to "Please send an email to verifications@amlbitcoin.com with an image of your drivers license or government issued photo ID and the email address you used when creating your account."

Is this joke? They want us to send DL or Passport pics via email? Why not send it attached to the back of a postcard, or just Tweet it?

Do a quick google search on sending PII via email, and you'll get hundreds of results warning about how dangerous it is. Anyone with any kind of background in InfoSec, will tell you this is a BIG no-no.

This is a company that we're supposed to entrust with storing our PII, and they can't even provide a safe way to upload it. Sorry, but you've lost any potential trust I may have been willing to extend. This is beyond amateurish and makes the NAC Foundation look like scam artists.

AML Admin, please PM me to arrange a refund ASAP or deal with my lawyers.
ravenenderman

Activity: 53

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:33:42 AM

is there any minimal threshold for initial purchase?
TayBren_1030

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:11:05 PM

AML BITCOIN TEAM, you will get a lot of negative posts by COINFIRM who is doing an ICO because of the Cease and Desist Order you sent them. I have first hand knowledge of this. Feel free to contact me. There are around 5 of them doing it and I was also asked to do it.

twitdoc.com/99TV
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 115 »
  Print  

Jump to: