Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:42:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 115 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] AML BitCoin Token Sale is now LIVE !  (Read 369811 times)
SMileym24

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:58:49 PM

Hi there! I hope there is someone who can help. I deposited some Eth in AML Bitcoin's ICO account, but did not buy any tokens. I would like to withdraw that ETh, as I changed my mind.
Could you please help me with that?
Thanks!

Hello there! I got a PM to email this issue to an email address provided. It's been far too long and my issue was not resolved even if I mentioned numerous times that is quite pressing. I wouldn't want to think that this is some kind of tactic in order for me to not get my money back.

I am waiting for an official answer.

I received the following email and I would like some opinions from you guys. Thank you.

Dear Sir or Madame,

Your email regarding AML Bitcoin has been referred to me.  My client is happy to refund your Etherium and will do so.  Please forward to me a copy of your passport or other government issued identification that contains your legal full name and address and a photograph of you, and a copy of a recent utility bill; and NAC Foundation will promptly provide the refund to you.

Very truly yours,

Neil M. Sunkin, Esq.

LAW OFFICE OF NEIL M. SUNKIN

A Professional Corporation

22908 Gershwin Drive

Woodland Hills, CA 91364

Phone: 818/876-9975

Email: NMS@Sunkinlaw.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:

This e-mail and any attachments contain information from the

Law Office of Neil M. Sunkin, a Professional Corporation, and are

intended solely for the use of the named recipient or

recipients. This e-mail may contain privileged

attorney/client communications or work product. Any

dissemination of this e-mail by anyone other than an

intended recipient is strictly prohibited. If you are not a

named recipient, you are prohibited from any further

viewing of the e-mail or any attachments or from making any

use of the e-mail or attachments. If you believe you have

received this e-mail in error, notify the sender

immediately and permanently delete the e-mail, any

attachments, and all copies thereof from any drives or

storage media and destroy any printouts of the e-mail or

attachments.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Siliken

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:10:30 PM

I’d feel better if Ethereum was spelled correctly. PII should not be sent via email although a street address was provided. Is there a way to confirm that NAC Foundation is, indeed, a client and this PM is not a solicitation?
xman2525

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:24:26 PM

AML BITCOIN TEAM, you will get a lot of negative posts by COINFIRM who is doing an ICO because of the Cease and Desist Order you sent them. I have first hand knowledge of this. Feel free to contact me. There are around 5 of them doing it and I was also asked to do it.

twitdoc.com/99TV

@SMileym24

1) They may think you are indeed behind the coinfirm company slander campaign

2) It is an Aml digital currency so what do you expect?
SMileym24

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:21:26 PM
Last edit: December 15, 2017, 12:58:55 AM by SMileym24

AML BITCOIN TEAM, you will get a lot of negative posts by COINFIRM who is doing an ICO because of the Cease and Desist Order you sent them. I have first hand knowledge of this. Feel free to contact me. There are around 5 of them doing it and I was also asked to do it.

twitdoc.com/99TV

@SMileym24

I just want my 0.4 ETH back..lol.. :/

I’d feel better if Ethereum was spelled correctly. PII should not be sent via email although a street address was provided. Is there a way to confirm that NAC Foundation is, indeed, a client and this PM is not a solicitation?

The ETH spelling made me say wtf as well...
That was sent to my email address, was not a PM. What do you mean by solicitation?

The problem is nobody is in a rush to answer anywhere...not here...not via email...no where :/

LATER EDIT: Received an email from info@amlbitcoin.com saying that Mr. Neil M. Sunkin can indeed help me wit my request. Let's see now.

DroidR17A

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:21:43 AM

Alright, now I've lost all confidence in this project. I just received an email asking my to "Please send an email to verifications@amlbitcoin.com with an image of your drivers license or government issued photo ID and the email address you used when creating your account."

Is this joke? They want us to send DL or Passport pics via email? Why not send it attached to the back of a postcard, or just Tweet it?

Do a quick google search on sending PII via email, and you'll get hundreds of results warning about how dangerous it is. Anyone with any kind of background in InfoSec, will tell you this is a BIG no-no.

This is a company that we're supposed to entrust with storing our PII, and they can't even provide a safe way to upload it. Sorry, but you've lost any potential trust I may have been willing to extend. This is beyond amateurish and makes the NAC Foundation look like scam artists.

AML Admin, please PM me to arrange a refund ASAP or deal with my lawyers.

Following conversations with admins, I'm glad to see that the team has been very proactive in addressing the above concerns, and have retracted the request to send ID via email.
Robo163

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:42:07 AM

http://nbherard.com/business/creator-of-aml-bitcoin-in-talks-with-estonian-and-slovenian-governments-on-blockchain-projects/21251

TALLIN, Estonia November 17, 2017

NAC Foundation, LLC – the company behind new digital currency AML BitCoin and patent-pending anti-money laundering and know-your-customer technologies, has announced negotiations with Slovenian and Estonian officials to probe how these countries could utilize AML BitCoin’s patent-pending digital blockchain platform.

Led by the CEO of NAC Foundation Marcus Andrade, the meetings were held at the time of the EU Digital Summit in Tallinn, Estonia. Andrade briefed numerous Estonian legislative leaders, including a key parliamentarian digital commerce leader Kalle Palling, on strong international governmental interest in partnering with AML BitCoin who see the project as a solution to stability and security problems threatening the Bitcoin cryptocurrency. Andrade also presented the project to the Estonian e-Residency team, which is exploring a launch of its own digital currency, the ESTcoin.

“Because of its AML/KYC (anti-money laundering/know your customer) features, AML BitCoin is the digital currency that is most able to engage in mainstream commerce, taking its place among traditional payment options,” said Andrade.
Marek Pajussar from the Estonian Financial Supervision Authority expressed strong interest in AML BitCoin’s technological advances with its AML and KYC protocols and procedures.

In Slovenia, Andrade briefed the Slovenian Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Public Administration Boris Koprivnikar. As the Minister of Public Administration, Mr Koprivnikar’s mission is to ensure efficient and forward-looking support for Slovenian citizen, industry and government initiatives. He showed particular interest in understanding how the identification segment of the AML BitCoin platform could be used on a wider scale.

Mr. Andrade also met with key representatives of the Slovenian National Assembly. Deputy Matej Tonin, one of the representatives pushing for cyber security regulation, queried Andrade on how other governments are approaching regulating blockchain and digital currencies.

Andrade hopes that Slovenia and Estonia – the European Union’s technology leaders – will soon join other governments around the world partnering with AML BitCoin to promote the use of digital currency with their stable and secure AML BitCoin platform.

“AML BitCoin’s white label platform is unique. It relies on complex verification methods, such as patent-pending biometric digital identification, that other digital currencies and financial technology platforms do not have and have not yet developed. This makes the AML BitCoin platform ideal for use by governments wanting to make their services digital, but also wanting to protect user identity. A number of nations have recently moved against anonymous digital currency, such as Bitcoin, for fear that their anonymity promotes entry by criminal and terrorist elements into otherwise protected financial systems. In the United States, Members of Congress are considering legislation barring the use by U.S. merchants of anonymous, non-AML compliant cryptocurrencies,” said Andrade.

AML BitCoin is the world’s only digital currency with a patent-pending biometric digital identity system tied to the blockchain, enabling strict adherence to all bank security provisions including AML (anti-money laundering) and KYC (know your customer) protections.

VERY CURIOUS WHAT HAPPENS IN ESTONIA. ESPECIALLY SINCE RUMOR HAS IT ONE OF THE BANKS IN THAT AREA WILL END UP ON THE OFAC LIST.
Budycakrog

Activity: 392
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 01:03:28 AM

AML that good idea for project , i think must to join for tokensale , i see on tread AML soon will be add on hitbtc after succesfull on tokensale
lets see for proggress , token sale

SMileym24

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:26:10 AM

twitdoc.com/99TV

@SMileym24

I just want my 0.4 ETH back..lol.. :/

The ETH spelling made me say wtf as well...
That was sent to my email address, was not a PM. What do you mean by solicitation?

The problem is nobody is in a rush to answer anywhere...not here...not via email...no where :/

LATER EDIT: Received an email from info@amlbitcoin.com saying that Mr. Neil M. Sunkin can indeed help me wit my request. Let's see now.

The amount of 0.4 ETH was refunded into my wallet. Thank you! It took a while, but worked out in the end.
Stealth8368

Activity: 347
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:26:23 AM

http://nbherard.com/business/creator-of-aml-bitcoin-in-talks-with-estonian-and-slovenian-governments-on-blockchain-projects/21251

TALLIN, Estonia November 17, 2017

NAC Foundation, LLC – the company behind new digital currency AML BitCoin and patent-pending anti-money laundering and know-your-customer technologies, has announced negotiations with Slovenian and Estonian officials to probe how these countries could utilize AML BitCoin’s patent-pending digital blockchain platform.

Led by the CEO of NAC Foundation Marcus Andrade, the meetings were held at the time of the EU Digital Summit in Tallinn, Estonia. Andrade briefed numerous Estonian legislative leaders, including a key parliamentarian digital commerce leader Kalle Palling, on strong international governmental interest in partnering with AML BitCoin who see the project as a solution to stability and security problems threatening the Bitcoin cryptocurrency. Andrade also presented the project to the Estonian e-Residency team, which is exploring a launch of its own digital currency, the ESTcoin.

“Because of its AML/KYC (anti-money laundering/know your customer) features, AML BitCoin is the digital currency that is most able to engage in mainstream commerce, taking its place among traditional payment options,” said Andrade.
Marek Pajussar from the Estonian Financial Supervision Authority expressed strong interest in AML BitCoin’s technological advances with its AML and KYC protocols and procedures.

In Slovenia, Andrade briefed the Slovenian Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Public Administration Boris Koprivnikar. As the Minister of Public Administration, Mr Koprivnikar’s mission is to ensure efficient and forward-looking support for Slovenian citizen, industry and government initiatives. He showed particular interest in understanding how the identification segment of the AML BitCoin platform could be used on a wider scale.

Mr. Andrade also met with key representatives of the Slovenian National Assembly. Deputy Matej Tonin, one of the representatives pushing for cyber security regulation, queried Andrade on how other governments are approaching regulating blockchain and digital currencies.

Andrade hopes that Slovenia and Estonia – the European Union’s technology leaders – will soon join other governments around the world partnering with AML BitCoin to promote the use of digital currency with their stable and secure AML BitCoin platform.

“AML BitCoin’s white label platform is unique. It relies on complex verification methods, such as patent-pending biometric digital identification, that other digital currencies and financial technology platforms do not have and have not yet developed. This makes the AML BitCoin platform ideal for use by governments wanting to make their services digital, but also wanting to protect user identity. A number of nations have recently moved against anonymous digital currency, such as Bitcoin, for fear that their anonymity promotes entry by criminal and terrorist elements into otherwise protected financial systems. In the United States, Members of Congress are considering legislation barring the use by U.S. merchants of anonymous, non-AML compliant cryptocurrencies,” said Andrade.

AML BitCoin is the world’s only digital currency with a patent-pending biometric digital identity system tied to the blockchain, enabling strict adherence to all bank security provisions including AML (anti-money laundering) and KYC (know your customer) protections.

VERY CURIOUS WHAT HAPPENS IN ESTONIA. ESPECIALLY SINCE RUMOR HAS IT ONE OF THE BANKS IN THAT AREA WILL END UP ON THE OFAC LIST.
This is the stuff that got me excited about AML Bitcoin just wish there was more advertising and more done to let others know about AML Bitcoin,The team is very impressive and have been very busy but we need to make people aware.
Nils1983

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 03:18:54 PM

It took a while until the coins are in. I think this Coin will rule because of it is identify based.
Encon1776

Activity: 27

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 03:48:12 AM

It took a while until the coins are in. I think this Coin will rule because of it is identify based.
You may be thrilled about it but I'm totally against it for a lot of economic and scientific assessments I have made. I'm one of the early investors on OCT 6th that is pissed for for how poorly this ICO has been run. Since investing on OCT, 6th I have done lots of personal research on the economic viability of this project versus others on the market===the result is nothing but REGRET!  Most of  my findings have been heavily negative and for now, I will keep the PDF report to myself.  I wanted to get out when they promise to end the ICO on Nov 15th--they instead extended phase 1. They then promised Dec 15th to list on HitBTC, NAC team changed their mind again  and decided to push this further. AND DOES ANYONE HERE FEEL STARVED FOR INFORMATION?  This thing my go a full 12 months of crowd funding! I can almost guarantee it!  But the promise will be next month and the next.
I sent 3 separate emails to Info@amlbitcoin.com over 24 hours ago and they have still NOT been replied!  I DO NOT WANT ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS PROJECT! I WANT ALL MY ETHERS BACK! PLEASE RESPOND TO MY EMAILS . THANK YOU!
Stealth8368

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:44:42 AM

You may be thrilled about it but I'm totally against it for a lot of economic and scientific assessments I have made. I'm one of the early investors on OCT 6th that is pissed for for how poorly this ICO has been run. Since investing on OCT, 6th I have done lots of personal research on the economic viability of this project versus others on the market===the result is nothing but REGRET!  Most of  my findings have been heavily negative and for now, I will keep the PDF report to myself.  I wanted to get out when they promise to end the ICO on Nov 15th--they instead extended phase 1. They then promised Dec 15th to list on HitBTC, NAC team changed their mind again  and decided to push this further. AND DOES ANYONE HERE FEEL STARVED FOR INFORMATION?  This thing my go a full 12 months of crowd funding! I can almost guarantee it!  But the promise will be next month and the next.
I sent 3 separate emails to Info@amlbitcoin.com over 24 hours ago and they have still NOT been replied!  I DO NOT WANT ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS PROJECT! I WANT ALL MY ETHERS BACK! PLEASE RESPOND TO MY EMAILS . THANK YOU!
This is news to me,I am under the impression I can withdraw my tokens from 15th Dec and tokens will be listed on exchange,I have not been informed of any changes to these plans could someone please update me with what’s going on,I am going by information posted here by AML team and have not heard anything different, it would seem we are getting bitcoin forks every day these past months and I worry holding out much longer could hurt the project as people are getting fed up with constant bitcoin forks, I to invested first day of ICO and everyone who invested early lost out big time not helped by fact ICO was extended,the process does seem to be dragging on now but I had hoped that we could start trading now with information received.
Encon1776

Activity: 27

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:58:40 PM

Here are the facts!
https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20171215005128/en/AML-BitCoin-Enters-Phase-II-ICO

They moved just google :
aml bitcoin ico extend mid January

AND I HAVE A HUGE ANALYSIS REPORT FOR INVESTORS  - this Project is BUYER BEWARE!
I will not publish my findings yet! All i want is ALL my money back and I exit this worthless project! I have enough economic and scientific facts to deem it worthless!
I'm staying a little professional but expect ALOT MORE FIRE! FROM ME IF I DON'T GET MY MONEY BACK ASAP!

ITS 2 DAYS, NAC FOUNDATION TEAM HAS NOT RESPONDED TO 3 OF MY EMAILS: THIS IS UNPROFESSIONAL!
Striker1983

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:51:51 PM

Now I am very unsure.
They will work with Hitbtc which are currently referred to be fraudsters.
Stealth8368

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:23:41 PM

Was just reading news on my Samsung galaxy S8 news App and was surprised to see an ad for AML Bitcoin ICO,this is the first time I have come across any thing related to AML Bitcoin apart from links posted here,I must say this is good news and a welcome development we need to get AML Bitcoin out there for the public so there at least aware it exists,would like to see a Facebook and Twitter campaign also let’s get AML Bitcoin out there.
MoKenyanCrypto

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:42:11 PM

Amazing project, check their ranking here
https://www.icoranker.com/ico/aml-bitcoin/
AMLBitcoin (OP)

Activity: 273
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 04:59:21 AM

Hi All, We apologize for not being very active as of late within this forum. We've added to our team including tech support. We will be more active going forward. If we can help with anything, please email us at info@amlbitcoin.com. If you need support, please email support@amlbitcoin.com. Thank you and happy holidays!
amltokenbought

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 07:43:08 AM

I just purchased aml token on amltoken.com. Very user friendly website. Easy to purchase. US Based. I paid $1.25 a token.
Stealth8368

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 10:42:27 AM

Hi All, We apologize for not being very active as of late within this forum. We've added to our team including tech support. We will be more active going forward. If we can help with anything, please email us at info@amlbitcoin.com. If you need support, please email support@amlbitcoin.com. Thank you and happy holidays!
Thats great merry Christmas
John Webber

Activity: 19

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:14:21 AM

Just bought my tokens!! Can't wait to have them Roll Eyes
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 115 »
  Print  

Jump to: