Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:02:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] AML BitCoin Token Sale is now LIVE !  (Read 369811 times)
The Big C

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:43:03 PM

This is ridiculous. This needs to stop. 15+ pages of mindless who done it. I see nothing but paranoid conjecture. Truly deplorable. It appears a group of self proclaimed freedom fighters are attempting to force they're hypothetical conspiracies on anyone with a different opinion. Sounds like antifa. Baseless threats of exposure being thrown around in a child like attempt at cloak and dagger. Seriously people these kinds of tactics are beneath anyone presenting themselves as adults.

The real truth of the matter is this. None of you are privy to the types of information needed to make any kind of accusation. This absurd crusade against a company that has done nothing illegal is fruitless. Your persistence in this speaks volumes in regards to your intent. Which i believe to be nefarious. You've created a separate chat group who's very title implies antipathy. Even though you claim it's purpose is one of free speech and differing opinion.

I believe most of your actions stem from a feeling of impatient entitlement for some of you. I also believe that your malcontent has left you vulnerable to agitators. In my opinion there are those within your group praying upon your feelings of distrust manipulating you for there own purpose. I don't claim to know who or why. I'm merely reading the signs.

Before purchasing tokens we all signed a terms and conditions attachment. If this was not clear to you than your diligence has failed you. This project will take as long as it takes no more no less. The only return on impatients is disappointment. I've seen no signs of fraudulent behavior (lack of communication is not fraudulent behavior). To the contrary I've seen a team willing to subject themselves to continued beratement in an attempt to keep from misleading purchasers with incomplete information. Life does not always go according to plan DEAL WITH IT.

Just so there's no misconception here's a disclaimer.

The preceding statement was NOT a paid advertisement. Nor does it reflect the opinions of amlbitcoin the nac foundation it owners affiliates or advertisers.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mark25

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:10:52 PM

This is ridiculous. This needs to stop. 15+ pages of mindless who done it. I see nothing but paranoid conjecture. Truly deplorable. It appears a group of self proclaimed freedom fighters are attempting to force they're hypothetical conspiracies on anyone with a different opinion. Sounds like antifa. Baseless threats of exposure being thrown around in a child like attempt at cloak and dagger. Seriously people these kinds of tactics are beneath anyone presenting themselves as adults.

The real truth of the matter is this. None of you are privy to the types of information needed to make any kind of accusation. This absurd crusade against a company that has done nothing illegal is fruitless. Your persistence in this speaks volumes in regards to your intent. Which i believe to be nefarious. You've created a separate chat group who's very title implies antipathy. Even though you claim it's purpose is one of free speech and differing opinion.

I believe most of your actions stem from a feeling of impatient entitlement for some of you. I also believe that your malcontent has left you vulnerable to agitators. In my opinion there are those within your group praying upon your feelings of distrust manipulating you for there own purpose. I don't claim to know who or why. I'm merely reading the signs.

Before purchasing tokens we all signed a terms and conditions attachment. If this was not clear to you than your diligence has failed you. This project will take as long as it takes no more no less. The only return on impatients is disappointment. I've seen no signs of fraudulent behavior (lack of communication is not fraudulent behavior). To the contrary I've seen a team willing to subject themselves to continued beratement in an attempt to keep from misleading purchasers with incomplete information. Life does not always go according to plan DEAL WITH IT.

Just so there's no misconception here's a disclaimer.

The preceding statement was NOT a paid advertisement. Nor does it reflect the opinions of amlbitcoin the nac foundation it owners affiliates or advertisers.

Big C,

Great assessment! I am glad someone from the outside looking in sees how crazy the last couple of weeks have been. I hate getting combative with others, but sometimes I was left with no choice.
I am happy to see it listed on an exchange and I know that this is just the beginning.
Cheers!
AMLBitcoin (OP)

Activity: 273
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:40:30 PM

Marcus Andrade, AML BitCoin's CEO, Founder, and Creator, has answered the first round of questions submitted for 'AMA with Marcus Andrade'!

Please find the current Q&A here: https://amlbitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=35.msg82#msg82.

Marcus will post answers to additional questions submitted soon. If you haven't submitted a question to Marcus but would like to, you can still can!
Please follow instructions listed in the above link to send Marcus your question.
cortescompany777

Activity: 37

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 09:03:30 PM

Marcus Andrade, AML BitCoin's CEO, Founder, and Creator, has answered the first round of questions submitted for 'AMA with Marcus Andrade'!

Please find the current Q&A here: https://amlbitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=35.msg82#msg82.

Marcus will post answers to additional questions submitted soon. If you haven't submitted a question to Marcus but would like to, you can still can!
Please follow instructions listed in the above link to send Marcus your question.

This is what we did not have !! SUPER!!
I'm sure that those who are now selling their coins at the price of ICO will bite their elbows in the near future.
Brad_Williams18

Activity: 12

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:10:28 PM

At the exchange put up a price of 0.0002990. What should be an idiot to sell so cheaply? Invested money half a year ago and sell for the same money? Absurd. Praise God for those who want there at the moment a couple of coins. Moreover, 210 million coins were planned. In fact, 70 million. The difference is three times. Hence the minimum of 3.75-4 $ is the minimum + half year of the invested money in the coin. Conclusion 8-10 bucks START !! Who can comment on my thoughts?

Relax my friend is the first day of the coin listed on the exchange. Have you ever been a part of a coin listing? Its always like this at the beginning. You, me and everyone else need to wait for a "reasonable" amount of time for the coin to settle in the market. Besides, I am pretty sure that you never consider investing on AML Bitcoins and sell your coins one day after it was listed in the exchange right? I am sure you can think beyond that and see that this is a long-term investment. Important deals and approval of patents are still being discussed.

This is normal. People who want to get rid of the tokens quickly will sell there coins in 1st exchange, then move to another and so on, this is basically the nature of cryptocurrencies. When the price raise, we will start getting richer, but as we have heard before this is a long ride and only the strongest will survive.
Juan Perez2

Activity: 52

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:55:26 PM

Awesome, thank you for sharing this first Q&A´s, it needed to peace some of the minds in this forum. I absolutely loved the answer to the question " what is the status of the pending patent " I already have a smile on my face. History starts here, I just hope everyone is onboard.

We are all super excited about what Marcus and the team are doing I knew that patience was going to be rewarded. We cant thank them as much as I would like, but you guys are doing an awesome job. I can't wait for the upcoming amazing plans and exchanges.

I'm really excited, Brad. This is the start of a long road to success. Thanks, AML team for helping us stay informed and foreshadowing some big things coming soon!
Carol Jones

Activity: 88

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:46:54 AM

Awesome, thank you for sharing this first Q&A´s, it needed to peace some of the minds in this forum. I absolutely loved the answer to the question " what is the status of the pending patent " I already have a smile on my face. History starts here, I just hope everyone is onboard.

We are on the correct track Nancy, I've also had a smile on my face. This will help us understand the next steps. Great teamwork, I'm so impatient on knowing that the sky is the limit with this project.
nguyen linh

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:52:50 AM

Man so much great news this week. I have been following this project since phase 1 and have bought enough tokens to keep my interest. lol I believe crypto is the future of fiat currency. But governments will not let that happen, until there is a solution that lets them regulate it. If we know anything about governments is that they like to run our lives, and are full of buerocrates. That being said. I believe, if this coin works with governments it has unlimited potential, and the potential to uniting the word under one currency.
If it does go to $.50 I am with Victor, and will buy my fill and those coins will not see the light of day until ABTC replaces most of crypto currency.
PhillyWilly

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:14:11 AM

Interesting read!  Just as some of have been suspecting.  FedCoin could be coming to fruition.  This could get really interesting!!! 

https://www.ccn.com/former-federal-reserve-governor-supports-fedcoin-project/

AML BitCoin/ABTC is going to kick some serious ASS!!

My opinion & Take!!

I’M SO EXCITED HAVING MARCUS ANDRADE AS OUR CEO & LEADER!  HE COULD TAKE US TO THE GREAT HEIGHTS!!!!!  INCREDIBLE OPPORTUNITY!!! 

THEre has been a lot of great news from Marcus and Admin this week.  Thank you!!!! ✌️✌️✌️

My O/P & TAKE!!
AndrewMathers96

Activity: 86

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:47:26 AM

Great to have Marcus to answer our concerns. Keep up the good work, there is no time to take a step back. We know that you are moving in the right way and taking time to do what is best for us. Thank you very much!!!!
JackCruz617

Activity: 80

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:00:39 AM

https://i.imgur.com/GrbULlo.png

AML BitCoin Token (ABTC) is now listed on IDAX (https://www.idax.mn/#/exchange?pairname=ABTC_BTC)!
Please note: IDAX is currently not allowing ABTC withdrawals until next week.
We advise everyone in the US and Canada to wait to start trading until next week.

Awesome!! Finally, something to work on Smiley I know it is not the most important exchange, however, its great to see that something is being done. It has now been listed and people who are not happy with it can sell their coins ............. and I can buy them all LOL. I am pretty sure this project will grow.

That is right Elle, now we are seeing that we can start trading. Here is where we must stick together and have the AML Teamwork in the final stage of the digital verification. I just can't wait to see it!!
PhillyWilly

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:51:10 PM

Marcus’s answer have me GOOSE BUMPS!!!  That was AWESOME!!!!  Time will tell ALL!!!🥇🥇🥇
PhillyWilly

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:05:08 PM

Keep the GOOD NEWS Coming:

https://www.ccn.com/nyse-isnt-planning-a-bitcoin-futures-market-but-a-proper-crypto-exchange/

ABTC-🇺🇸💪👊🥇🌋🛡👏🙏
Peter-Jackson1964

Activity: 8

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:27:07 PM

Man so much great news this week. I have been following this project since phase 1 and have bought enough tokens to keep my interest. lol I believe crypto is the future of fiat currency. But governments will not let that happen, until there is a solution that lets them regulate it. If we know anything about governments is that they like to run our lives, and are full of buerocrates. That being said. I believe, if this coin works with governments it has unlimited potential, and the potential to uniting the word under one currency.
If it does go to $.50 I am with Victor, and will buy my fill and those coins will not see the light of day until ABTC replaces most of crypto currency.

I am also overwhelmed with all these good news. I hope that aml and governments can get along as I also believe in the unlimited potential they can reach.
John Webber

Activity: 19

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:19:18 PM

I am also overwhelmed with all these good news. I hope that aml and governments can get along as I also believe in the unlimited potential they can reach.

Totally agree Peter, things are getting pumped in here. I also read that AML is on Taiwan news. I enjoy reading the article. Here it is https://www.taiwannews.com.tw/en/news/3424711
PhillyWilly

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:43:37 PM

Futures could be having an impact on bitcoin.  We’ll just wait until AML/ABTC shows up on the scene!  That could get real interesting.....  We’ll see!  😀

https://www.ccn.com/bitcoin-price-decline-driven-by-q4-futures-launch-fed-researchers-claim/
orestrus

Activity: 82
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:22:29 AM

Yeah, market must be really excited too! What a nice job on IDAX, $1.15! I wish I put my money elsewhere
orestrus

Activity: 82
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:26:54 PM

Even though the coin is now listed on IDAX its great to know that, according to Marcus AMA, within 30-45 days the coin will be listed in other exchanges as well. This is reassuring. I want to see how the price behaves once listed on other sites. Great moments to come for AML.

I hope so, but IDAX action is not very encouraging!
ModernReboot

Activity: 62

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:19:41 PM

Even though the coin is now listed on IDAX its great to know that, according to Marcus AMA, within 30-45 days the coin will be listed in other exchanges as well. This is reassuring. I want to see how the price behaves once listed on other sites. Great moments to come for AML.

Hopefully they'll list on a proper exchange, not another shady backwater like IDAX or a straight out sketchy exchange like HitBTC. Digress or falter, I guess.
John Webber

Activity: 19

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:41:47 PM

I hope so, but IDAX action is not very encouraging!

You do not need to worry about the price not being encouraging. This is the nature of cryptos. But I know they will be listed on more exchanges within the next month or so according to Marcus Andrade. Keep the faith alive!
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 »
  Print  

Jump to: