Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 05:52:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] AML BitCoin Token Sale is now LIVE !  (Read 369817 times)
PhillyWilly

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:30:11 PM

GOOD REGULATED READ!! 

https://www.ccn.com/operation-crypto-sweep-us-and-canada-investigate-70-cryptocurrency-scams-sham-icos/

GOOD NEWS FOR US!  Keep the money in legitimate cryptos like AML BitCoin/ABTC!!!
PhillyWilly

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:07:13 PM

Love this article as it pertains to a crypto like-AML BTC/ABTC!!! 

https://www.crypto-news.net/states-increase-action-to-combat-crypto-money-laundering/

Good read!!👏👏
AMLBitcoin (OP)

Activity: 273
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:37:50 PM

Marcus Andrade, AML BitCoin's CEO, Founder, and Creator, has answered the second round of questions submitted for 'AMA with Marcus Andrade'!
Please find the current Q&A here: https://amlbitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=222.0.
AMLBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:08:04 PM
Last edit: May 23, 2018, 08:22:13 PM by AMLBitcoin

AML BitCoin does not use anonymous transactions, but other cryptos are under regulatory consideration across the globe for allowing anonymous transactions.
AML BitCoin is the first AML/KYC/Patriot Act Coin with biometric identification. Learn more: http://www.amlbitcoin.com  
orestrus

Activity: 82
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:33:31 PM

This is the best project I’ve invested, I know that when time passes this coin will be the most used.

Me too Enna we are in the same boat, AML Bitcoin has proven to be the best project in the market right now.

"proven"?? I lost 50% already from what I paid during ico. Not bashing this project, but wtf are you talking about? Nothing is proven yet!
orestrus

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:36:56 PM

Just checked last 3 pages. So many "different" members make posts "nice" "proven", 1-2 sentences. Please, only idiot would think these are real investors. Enough! I've invested and I am worried now that this is going on!! Team, please investigate this, posts like this only turn away potential investors!!!!
orestrus

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:42:42 PM

Frank_Robertson10
PhillyWilly
Andrew Sampson
Juan Perez2
AndrewMathers96
Carol Jones
winter.sad

Check this out. User names created in similar fashion, all "newbies" , all talk same chit "great" "proven" "best" in short sentences. All this garbage found on last 2 pages
AML, I am VERY concerned investor here, I would like to know whats going on. Why all this pumping going on here? Its obvious to any person with brains that all these posts were created by 1 person!!!
orestrus

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:28:55 AM

Again, last 3 posts written by one person under different alias.  Short , idiotic pumping scam. I really hope AML team has nothing to do with this scam fraud artist(s)
orestrus

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:20:55 AM

We know the price is a bit down, and it sucks. But we all know that this is only the beginning and the price will go up again. Great things are about to happen. The patents to begin with. They are just around the corner.

"Nancy" - another troll. I hope AML team is paying attention. This is just SUCKS
WalkinDude

Activity: 7

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:17:26 PM

Frank_Robertson10
PhillyWilly
Andrew Sampson
Juan Perez2
AndrewMathers96
Carol Jones
winter.sad

Check this out. User names created in similar fashion, all "newbies" , all talk same chit "great" "proven" "best" in short sentences. All this garbage found on last 2 pages
AML, I am VERY concerned investor here, I would like to know whats going on. Why all this pumping going on here? Its obvious to any person with brains that all these posts were created by 1 person!!!

I  agree with your assessment. All those user names tend to keep repeating the same thing over and over. They are adding nothing to the discussion. It's the same ridiculous positive statement day after day. It seems like they have nothing else better to do.
PhillyWilly

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:50:17 PM

Another article for consideration:

https://www.ccn.com/president-of-chiles-central-bank-considers-cryptocurrency-regulations-to-monitor-associated-risks/

Right up AML BitCoin’s alley!!  A possible registry to be set up to curb tax evasion, money laundering, etcetera!! 

AML BitCoin/ABTC-  🇺🇸🇺🇸💪💪🛡🛡🌋🌋🥇✌️🍻
PhillyWilly

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:06:30 PM

Frank_Robertson10
PhillyWilly
Andrew Sampson
Juan Perez2
AndrewMathers96
Carol Jones
winter.sad

I  agree with your assessment. All those user names tend to keep repeating the same thing over and over. They are adding nothing to the discussion. It's the same ridiculous positive statement day after day. It seems like they have nothing else better to do.

WRONG AGAIN-💩💩💩

YOU MEAN-YOU HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO!!!💩💩💩

WHAT HAVE YOU ADDED TO THIS DISCUSSION?HuhHuh🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

DON’T MAKE ASSUMPTIONS-You know who you are!!!  I’m a token purchaser and ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS PROJECT!!!  I have a lot invested and you and others will not deter ME/OTHERS THAT ACTUALLY CARE VERY MUCH FOR THIS PROJECT!!!!  If you don’t like the project SELL!!!!  If I didn’t like something...... I’d get out!  Sounds like you and possible others are at that point.  What are you WAITING FOR??  I’ll buy your tokens depending on how many you have??  Let me know...  FAKE ACCOUNTS....YEAH RIGHT!!  WHAT I’M CONCERNED ABOUT IS YOU!!  Read Marcus’s “AMA”.  Thanks!
PhillyWilly

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:32:41 PM

Again, last 3 posts written by one person under different alias.  Short , idiotic pumping scam. I really hope AML team has nothing to do with this scam fraud artist(s)

I believe AML BitCoin/ABTC will be BIG SOMEDAY DUE TO:  MARCUS ANDRADE, TECHNOLOGY, SECURITY COIN, PATENTS, TREND, TEAM, FIRST OF ITS KIND ETCETERA!!!

Am I a fake account TOO?Huh??  My names on the list...🧐😳😳🙄🙄🧐😳🙄😳🙄🧐

GIVE ME A BREAK!!!!!!!💩💩💩

AGAIN-JUNIOR MEMBER-I didn’t realize you have all the answers..... Lol 😂😂😂😂😂😂

TIME & PATIENCE WILL RULE HERE!!!!!  Read Marcus’s “AMA”

PATENTS👍👍👍Exchanges👍👍👍”AMA”👍👍👍AML/ABTC👍👍👍TREND IS OUR FRIEND👍👍👍CEO MARCUS👍👍👍TIME & PATIENCE👍👍👍SECURITY COIN-MORE SCRUTINY👍👍👍RIGHT PLACE/RIGHT TIME👍👍👍FIRST OF ITS KIND👍👍👍 MAJOR SCALIBILITY POYENTIAL👍👍👍ETCETERA👍👍👍

AMLBitCoin/ABTC- 🇺🇸🇺🇸💪💪🛡🛡🌋🌋👊👊🌋🌋✌️🍻🙏
PhillyWilly

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:44:03 PM

GUYS-I’ve been here for awhile and on Telegram longer....  I’m not a fake account!!!! 

TIME WILL TELL-THE GREAT AML BITCOIN/ABTC STORY, IN MY OPINION!!

GO MARCUS/TEAM/NAC/AML-ABTC SUPPORTERS!!!

EXCITING TIMES/AHEAD!!!

My Take & Opinion...👏👏👏🍻🍻
orestrus

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:59:46 PM

Frank_Robertson10
PhillyWilly
Andrew Sampson
Juan Perez2
AndrewMathers96
Carol Jones
winter.sad

After reading all this garbage, Im thinking that may be it's time to bail. Very bad investment decision on my side. Endless spam is not doing any favor to this project. Im glad that Im not the only one here with brains. Best of luck to you! Im thinking about moving my aml  to Cardano. At least there is some potential
PhillyWilly

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:32:59 PM

Frank_Robertson10
PhillyWilly
Andrew Sampson
Juan Perez2
AndrewMathers96
Carol Jones
winter.sad

[/quote

After reading all this garbage, Im thinking that may be it's time to bail. Very bad investment decision on my side. Endless spam is not doing any favor to this project. Im glad that Im not the only one here with brains. Best of luck to you! Im thinking about moving my aml  to Cardano. At least there is some potential
I'm in ADA Cardano too.  DOWN BIG but has good potential!  Most alt coins are down significantly right now!  AML BitCoin/ABTC is my FAVORITE By far POTENTIAL WISE!!!  We're at different ends of beliefs here.  Good luck to you!!!  TIME & PATIENCE ALL.  My o/p
PhillyWilly

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:02:28 PM
Last edit: May 23, 2018, 03:12:46 PM by PhillyWilly

Frank_Robertson10
PhillyWilly
Andrew Sampson
Juan Perez2
AndrewMathers96
Carol Jones
winter.sad

I do have a question for you and whomever else is unhappy or discouraged for whatever reasons, which is fine, as we're all entitled to our opinions!  Totally agree with that!!  I really want to know what your concerns or questions are??  I'm a token purchaser too!  I know there's no specific roadmap per say....!!  I want to know of any pitfalls too.  Your response to that would be appreciated for all of us including me!  Thanks!
AMLBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:30:16 PM

AML BitCoin’s transactional transparency enables it to be used by companies and individuals in a manner compliant with anti-money laundering laws.
Learn more and find out where AML BitCoin (ABTC) can be purchased by visiting www.amlbitcoin.com
John Webber

Activity: 19

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:22:44 PM

How I sees it is NAC will reach to point that they will blast off any crypto in the market. We just need to keep patient. They are now listed on exchanges, regulation with governments are taking place, the forum of Ask Marcus Anything (AMA), the new AML Bitcoin Talk and lot more is coming. I see the wheels turning. I am just trying to spread the love.
PhillyWilly

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:57:09 PM

I would be lying if I said that I wasn’t worried about what the price is right now. However, I really trust this project and I knew going into it that it was a long term investment. Some of us put all our savings or part of them in AML. I don’t want to start being negative about the price because, frankly, it can change in an instant. It’s been less than a month since it was listed on the first exchange. So please don’t judge those who are trying to spread the love even with the situation as it is right now. We can’t expect everything to be perfect all the time. What keeps me positive is that there is news coming out almost daily about the need for these types of regulations and these types of crypto, all of which AML has the patents for. My opinion is this coin will go big soon with larger exchanges and I can’t wait!

I couldn't have put it any better!  Thank you!!  👋😎
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 »
  Print  

Jump to: